Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 04-07-2017, 07:47 AM   #1
getagrip
Inactive

Default The Betrayed Girls ( Rochdale Scandal)

Greater Manchester Police was aware of the problem from at least 2003, long before the Rochdale grooming scandal - and the very idea of sexual grooming in general - first came to public attention in 2012.

That was the year the force launched Operation Augusta, an examination of a similar allegations centred around Rusholme’s Curry Mile.

The pattern detectives saw was repeated again in Rochdale years later - Pakistani-heritage men were said to be plying vulnerable white girls with drink and then molesting them above shops and takeaways.

That investigation was abandoned in 2004. The circumstances surrounding that probe being dropped have never been officially explained, but the programme heard claims that senior figures in police and in Parliament were fearful of being branded racist.

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:51 AM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

So because of the bullying of society into silence by the PC crowd these girls were then raped

This one is on the progressives along with a lot of the other problems now engulfing our society

Not that the so called 'progressives' would care; in fact some would consider it a positive result

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-07-2017 at 07:51 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:53 AM   #3
getagrip
Inactive

Default Independent Review of Child Sexual Exploitation

Rochdale Borough Council:

An independent report into Rochdale Borough Council's response to issues around child sexual exploitation has been published.

The report follows an independent review of the council's internal processes and procedures. It was commissioned by the council's chief executive, Jim Taylor, in June 2012 following the conviction of 9 men from Rochdale and Oldham for grooming offences.

The review, carried out by AKA Limited, involved face to face interviews with past and present members of staff and an examination of the authority's children's services, licensing and legal departments.

The Independent Reviewing Officer report is in relation to child sexual exploitation issues in Rochdale Borough Council during the period 2006-2013.

Read reports here
Old 04-07-2017, 08:03 AM   #4
getagrip
Inactive

Default The Truth Project

Independent Inquiry Into Child Sexual Abuse ( IICSA )

Investigating the extent to which institutions have failed to protect children from sexual abuse.

This Inquiry will investigate whether public bodies and other non-state institutions in England and Wales have taken seriously their responsibility to protect children from sexual abuse, and make meaningful recommendations for change in the future. In December 2016 the Chair of the Inquiry, Professor Alexis Jay OBE, published the results of her internal review into the Inquiry's ways of working. The report sets out how the Inquiry will carry out its work as swiftly and effectively as possible. The review sharpens the focus of the Inquiry and lays out a detailed schedule of work for 2017.

Further Reading
Old 04-07-2017, 08:18 AM   #5
getagrip
Inactive

Arrow Documentary: The Betrayed Girls

For anyone who missed the programme last night: It can be watched in full here
Old 04-07-2017, 08:59 AM   #6
getagrip
Inactive

Britain's Sex Gangs Real stories

Old 04-07-2017, 09:08 AM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

racially motivated sex attacks which are then not prevented by the authorities

When confronted the authorities claim that their inaction is because they don't want to offend minority communities or anger the targetted majority

But is that the case or are the freemasonic authorities which are controlled by bloodline occultic families like the rothschilds actually pursuing an agenda of ethnic cleansing and cultural genocide?
Old 04-07-2017, 09:16 AM   #8
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
racially motivated sex attacks which are then not prevented by the authorities

When confronted the authorities claim that their inaction is because they don't want to offend minority communities or anger the targetted majority

But is that the case or are the freemasonic authorities which are controlled by bloodline occultic families like the rothschilds actually pursuing an agenda of ethnic cleansing and cultural genocide?
In stepping back from these incidents the authorities create a void, a void which will be filled up by angry racially motivated people such as this Is this really the solution they want on the streets of Britain?
Old 04-07-2017, 09:29 AM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
In stepping back from these incidents the authorities create a void, a void which will be filled up by angry racially motivated people such as this Is this really the solution they want on the streets of Britain?
well that's a complex issue isn't it because when we talk about 'racism' are we saying that the asians targetting white girls were being racist or is it only racist if white people then react angrily to that?

if i poke you in the eye and you turn round and slap me which one of us started the cycle?

lets take that even deeper...lets say that jewish financiers, politicians and activists like for example george soros, peter mandelson and IsraelAid deliberately flooded asians into the UK because they want to ethnically cleanse the white people there...are they being 'racist' or is it only 'racist' when white people complain about that?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-07-2017 at 09:39 AM.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:43 AM   #10
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
well that's a complex issue isn't it because when we talk about 'racism' are we saying that the asians targetting white girls were being racist or is it only racist if white people then react angrily to that?

if i poke you in the eye and you turn round and slap me which one of us started the cycle?

lets take that even deeper...lets say that jewish financiers, politicians and activists like for example george soros, peter mandelson and IsraelAid deliberately flooded asians into the UK because they want to ethnically cleanse the white people there...were/are they being 'racist'?
Or what about the crazy idea of this systematic abuse not being led by racial hatred in the first instance and that the relevant authorities actually put the safety of the victims needs first, then deal with the racial aspect of it secondly?

I cant tell you how angry I am that these young girls who were so vulnerable have been let down by society as a whole. I do not exclude myself from that shame of lack of responsibility either. We all have a voice.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:49 AM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Or what about the crazy idea of this systematic abuse not being led by racial hatred in the first instance
But was it?

How far are you willing to take the process of 'truthing'?

Are you willing to open doors in the human psyche that lead to dark places even if it hurts your ego to do so?

Are you willing to explore possiblities such as that these asians held racist views towards white people?

Are you willing to consider the possiblity that their religious credo enables their racist views by telling them that they may use non muslim women as sexual slaves?

Quote:
and that the relevant authorities actually put the safety of the victims needs first, then deal with the racial aspect of it secondly?
and have you considered that the 'authorities' are run by jewish-freemasons who may themselves have a racial agenda?

Quote:
I cant tell you how angry I am that these young girls who were so vulnerable have been let down by society as a whole. I do not exclude myself from that shame of lack of responsibility either. We all have a voice.
really? so how was it your fault that some asian muslims decided to rape thousands of white girls across many british towns and cities?

How was it your fault that the koran permits such things?

how was it you fault that certain people are pursuing a policy of ethnic cleansing in the west that involves flooding muslims into the west?

How is it your fault that the muslim community did nothing about any of this?

How is it your fault that the police are controlled by the freemasonic hierarchy that answers to the rothschild cabal which told them to stand down and do nothing?

Another scandal is how asian men are paying EU women to gain residency in the UK and often sexually trafficking them too. Is that your fault too or the fault of the authorities who are permitting it to happen for ideological and ethnic reasons?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-07-2017 at 09:54 AM.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:17 AM   #12
getagrip
Inactive

In the documentary, Nazir Afzal ( Chief prosecution ) said that the defendant known as 'Daddy' stood up in court and started shouting that it was society as a whole which had let these girls down, which had "allowed" him and his fellow abusers to be able to target these girls.

Afzal went on to say how uncomfortable it was to listen to him saying such things because there was so much truth in what he was saying. This is probably seen more clearly when children are in care with no 'family' figure to look after them. Jimmy Savile - look what he was able to do and how high up the power chain it went.

We as a society have allowed the governments to behave in the manner in which they do.

They will not one day wake up and decide to put the people first.
Yes, they have an agenda and yes, the men that abused those girls most certainly targeted vulnerable 'white' girls because they believed these white girls were nothing and that they had no one that would stand up for them, which in part is the truth.
We as a society need to make that change. I do not miss the irony of me typing out my anger on an internet forum and doing little else about it. That is what I feel shame about, my ineffectuality.

Just because this abuse has come to light and a few men have been charged and sent to prison. ( Some of these men are now living back in Rochdale btw) This in no way means this abuse has stopped. Tptb are complicit in abuse, David and many more researchers have proved this to be true, the evidence is there, yet we continue to do nothing.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:25 AM   #13
Daisy101

Quote:
In the documentary, Nazir Afzal ( Chief prosecution ) said that the defendant known as 'Daddy' stood up in court and started shouting that it was society as a whole which had let these girls down, which had "allowed" him and his fellow abusers to be able to target these girls.

Afzal went on to say how uncomfortable it was to listen to him saying such things because there was so much truth in what he was saying. This is probably seen more clearly when children are in care with no 'family' figure to look after them. Jimmy Savile - look what he was able to do and how high up the power chain it went.

We as a society have allowed the governments to behave in the manner in which they do.

Yes, they have an agenda and yes, the men that abused those girls most certainly targeted vulnerable 'white' girls because they believed these white girls were nothing and that they had no one that would stand up for them, which in part is the truth.
We as a society need to make that change. I do not miss the irony of me typing out my anger on an internet forum and doing little else about it. That is what I feel shame about, my ineffectuality.

Just because this abuse has come to light and a few men have been charged and sent to prison. ( Some of these men are now living back in Rochdale btw) This in no way means this abuse has stopped. Tptb are complicit in abuse, David and many more researchers have proved this to be true, the evidence is there, yet we continue to do nothing.
Good post. We should be about equality for all and not caught up in the pc brigade issues.
The very people that stand up for a 'so called minorities' rights would speak out quick enough if something happened on their doorstep.
They are directing their energy in the wrong direction.
If we are equal there is no need for a pc brigade - they make issues and problems where no one else sees them and most of the time they stand up for people who don't even think they are a minority or in need of any assistance yet they let the vulnerable that are treated unequally down.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:29 AM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
sure in the minds of psychopaths it is never their fault

you can hear the same arguments made by corporate-fascists all the time. they say that society is the way it is because we as consumers shape it that way

Well yes on the surface there is truth to that but it doesn't take into account things like how everyone is born into that system without any awareness of alternatives or how alternatives are systematically removed forcing people to consume certain things or how much psychological pressure is placed on people through marketting and advertsing and education to make people behave certain ways ie a total capture of perception

Quote:
But jimmy saville was protected by the same freemasonic hierarchy that protected and continues to protect the asian gangs

Quote:
That doesn't remove the individual and collective responsbility of those asians involved or complicit in these crimes

Its amazing how quick people are to speak about 'white supremacy' and white 'racists' and yet how reluctant they are to recognise the same traits in people with a different shade of skin

I think racism is a pretty universal thing

Quote:
Is that all there is to it or do they also have contempt towards those girls because they are white?

Are there some people who are following certain agendas because they have hate for white people?

Quote:
I think the internet is playing a massive part in increasing peoples awareness of whats going on; it could play an even bigger part if people spoke out more and more until it reached a level of noise that could no longer be ignored

Quote:
when something like this comes to light the authorities go into damage limitation mode

So they announce an enquiry which is really about finding out what evidence exists and what eye witnesses there are. Once they know this they can then work to bury the evidence or play it down and pay off, threaten or undermine the eye witnesses

The end result is a whitewash that plays down the extent and depth of the issue and which creates the false impression in the minds of the public that justice has been served so that the public can all forget about the issue and move on and they convict a few minor players in the conspiracy and throw them under the bus to protect the higher ups; the public is satisfied that the bad guys have been rounded up and they move on and stop paying attention

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-07-2017 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:52 AM   #15
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Good post. We should be about equality for all and not caught up in the pc brigade issues.
The very people that stand up for a 'so called minorities' rights would speak out quick enough if something happened on their doorstep.
If we are equal there is no need for a pc brigade - they make issues and problems where no one else sees them and most of the time they stand up for people who don't even think they are a minority or in need of any assistance yet they let the vulnerable that are treated unequally down.
Yes, people get caught up in the racial aspect of this and somehow lose the human aspect that these were young girls of 12+ who were being abused over and over again. For me, this is the most important aspect which needs to be addressed.
I would imagine young girls who are still going through this now do not care about political agendas, only for someone to make it stop for them.

The NF, EDL, BNP all turned up in Rochdale in 2012 not to help these young girls but to make a political point and to further their agenda.

Where is the humanity? That is what I am asking.

The massive issue of some Asian males believing white females to be nothing more than scum (and as such believe they can do as they like to them) most surly need to be held to account. Yes, they most certainly should. They are totally fucked up in their way of thinking, but we should not let that make us lose sight of the needs of the victims, they should be the first priority.
It is disgusting that focusing this on the racial aspect in effect allowed this abuse to knowingly continue for many years even when the evidence was irrefutable.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:03 AM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Yes, people get caught up in the racial aspect of this and somehow lose the human aspect that these were young girls of 12+ who were being abused over and over again. For me, this is the most important aspect which needs to be addressed.
I would imagine young girls who are still going through this now do not care about political agendas, only for someone to make it stop for them.

The NF, EDL, BNP all turned up in Rochdale in 2012 not to help these young girls but to make a political point and to further their agenda.

Where is the humanity? That is what I am asking.

The massive issue of some Asian males believing white females to be nothing more than scum (and as such believe they can do as they like to them) most surly need to be held to account. Yes, they most certainly should. They are totally fucked up in their way of thinking, but we should not let that make us lose sight of the needs of the victims, they should be the first priority.
It is disgusting that focusing this on the racial aspect in effect allowed this abuse to knowingly continue for many years even when the evidence was irrefutable.
but you are not saying the same thing as daisy is saying

what you are saying is that you want to brush the racial issue aside which caused the problem and instead treat the result of the problem which is the victimised girls

this would be like coming across a person who has just lost their leg and is bleeding out. They complain to you that they are cold so instead of stemming the bleeding (which is not only causing them to grow cold but is also killing them) and thereby saving their life you instead focus on getting blankets to put over them as they die; they then die

really to prevent more of the problem you have to stop the problem at its source not just allow the problem to go on but treat the ongoing victims of it instead

if you are standing next to a bee hive and the bees attack you do you just stand there and start applying cream to each of the new bee stings as they occur or do you flee from the vicinity of the hive?

See one approach recognises and acknowledges there is a problem while the other approach does not. One approach therefore can allow for a solution whilst the other will not

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-07-2017 at 11:06 AM.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:09 AM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
i agree that the PC crowd should not be allowed to enable the rape and genocide of people

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-07-2017 at 11:10 AM.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:23 AM   #18
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
but you are not saying the same thing as daisy is saying

what you are saying is that you want to brush the racial issue aside which caused the problem and instead treat the result of the problem which is the victimised girls
Please do not put words into my mouth.

What I said was the girls needs should have held priority over any other issue.

If you knew one of these girls, if she was even someone in your family, do you think you would still be saying, lets not sort out her needs in the short term but lets get right to the heart of the matter, it may take years to be resolved ( and the abuse will certainly continue as we do this) but at least we will have resolved the bigger issue of racial hatred. I don't mean to point a finger at you personally, wave - so you don't have to answer that. I'm just trying to show you my pov.

Instead of which the PC brigade from fear of being labelled 'racist' allowed the abuse to continue for many years.

I also went on to say that these horrible bastards who feel they have right to abuse these girls and the reasons they feel this way most certainly need to be addressed but not to the detriment of the young girls, which it was.

The danger is nothing will ever get resolved once the racial card and the PC lot get involved.
So the solution in this case would have been to tackle that as a separate issue once the girls were made safe. That is not bushing it under the carpet, that is trying to find a real solution for the victims.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:28 AM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Please do not put words into my mouth.

What I said was the girls needs should have held priority over any other issue.

If you knew one of these girls, if she was even someone in your family, do you think you would still be saying, lets not sort out her needs in the short term but lets get right to the heart of the matter, it may take years to be resolved ( and the abuse will certainly continue as we do this) but at least we will have resolved the bigger issue of racial hatred. I don't mean to point a finger at you personally, wave - so you don't have to answer that. I'm just trying to show you my pov.

Instead of which the PC brigade from fear of being labelled 'racist' allowed the abuse to continue for many years.

I also went on to say that these horrible bastards who feel they have right to abuse these girls and the reasons they feel this way most certainly need to be addressed but not to the detriment of the young girls, which it was.

The danger is nothing will ever get resolved once the racial card and the PC lot get involved.
So the solution in this case would have been to tackle that as a separate issue once the girls were made safe. That is not bushing it under the carpet, that is trying to find a real solution for the victims.
i'll tell you exactly who is responsible beyond the perpetrators and that is those who do not acknowledge what is going on here

their burying of their heads in the sand and refusal to acknowledge and face reality is what enables all of these things to continue

the ultimate way of paying respect is to ensure that no more girls are raped and exploited...we could talk about that except some people don't want to talk about that because they are enthrall to their own phantom self

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-07-2017 at 11:32 AM.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:48 AM   #20
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
i'll tell you exactly who is responsible beyond the perpetrators and that is those who do not acknowledge what is going on here

their burying of their heads in the sand and refusal to acknowledge and face reality is what enables all of these things to continue

the ultimate way of paying respect is to ensure that no more girls are raped and exploited...we could talk about that except some people don't want to talk about that because they are enthrall to their own phantom self
I am under no illusion that these so called 'sex gangs' have strings going right to the heart of where the true power lies.

This is of course the bigger picture, one which everyone needs to be aware of.
You believe me to be on a different page to yourself?

We are seeing the 'Muslim' agenda being played out everywhere. While people are getting angry they are also being distracted at a time which calls for total focus.