mranderson

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 01:05 PM   #42
iamdamosuzuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
The logical end of cultural Marxism is the same credo as Crowley. Do what you will.

We are seeing it now. The reshaping of society into a free for all, which the modern left completely misinterprets. Everything, including the very reality of femaleness is being subdjegated to male sexual desire. The patriarchy may well be dismantled, but in its place a new cult of subservience to male sexuality in all its forms. Foucault would be so happy.
iamdamosuzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 07:38 PM   #43
mranderson

are you really damo suzuki ? you will know a good friend of mine if you are

your right though , they seem to have this do what thou wilt attitude

all dressed up as helping the under represented , I think this is why they do so well is because the surface of their message sounds great it's full of words like equality , empowerment , tolerance, diversity , freedom but when you scratch the surface it of the message you realize there is a subtext to everything they say and the subtext is the exact opposite of what they stated

Old 28-07-2017, 09:55 PM   #44
white light

The problem with peadophilia is that the only way to stop it is for it to be generally accepted that all sexually is a mind/consciousness construct, and the irony is that it's not so much the left that have problems exploring notions like this, but the right.

Actually I'll amend that, it's probably both left and right, in different ways.

P.S. I like Can, the band. Yo!

Last edited by white light; 28-07-2017 at 10:00 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 10:46 PM   #45
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
The problem with peadophilia is that the only way to stop it is for it to be generally accepted that all sexually is a mind/consciousness construct, and the irony is that it's not so much the left that have problems exploring notions like this, but the right.

Actually I'll amend that, it's probably both left and right, in different ways.

P.S. I like Can, the band. Yo!

I don't think political leanings have anything to do with finding pedophilia unacceptable.

However , I do see that certain political leanings are more likely than others to tolerate the notion that it is acceptable.

Discussing it endlessly isn't going to help the children whose lives have been ruined thanks to being raped by adults.

there's no consent white light , and that concept of consent is what this revolves around.

you can't say children are capable of consenting to that , they often can't decide what their favorite colour is , never mind what their sexuality is and brainwashing them in schools with sexual behaviour is called grooming and I think it should be viewed as such

talking to teenagers about being responsible for their own actions is one thing, teaching them that they should use contraception is helpful , teaching teenagers about pregnancy and so on is brilliant

teaching under 10s about transgender issues ?

what the fuck mate ? it doesn't concern the vast majority of children

it concerns adults and their own issues , you should never project your adult issues onto children

if there are rare cases of children with some form of body dysmorphia then give them all the support they need

but dont push adult desires onto childrens minds

Old 28-07-2017, 11:03 PM   #46
white light

Quote:
I don't think political leanings have anything to do with finding pedophilia unacceptable.
I would hope that no-one finds paedophilia acceptable. I certainly don't.

Quote:
However , I do see that certain political leanings are more likely than others to tolerate the notion that it is acceptable.

Discussing it endlessly isn't going to help the children whose lives have been ruined thanks to being raped by adults.
No, but it may help paedophiles, homosexuals, etc, to understand themselves, if the notion that sexuality is related to consciousness is discussed. I'm against labels. It is labels that inform and re-enforce self images and stereotypes and induce archetypal behaviours.

Quote:
there's no consent white light , and that concept of consent is what this revolves around.

you can't say children are capable of consenting to that , they often can't decide what their favorite colour is , never mind what their sexuality is and brainwashing them in schools with sexual behaviour is called grooming and I think it should be viewed as such
Yes, preserve childhood. I agree. It should not have adult sexuality imposed upon it. Kids are curious about sex though, and that can be exploited by paedophiles.

Quote:
talking to teenagers about being responsible for their own actions is one thing, teaching them that they should use contraception is helpful , teaching teenagers about pregnancy and so on is brilliant

teaching under 10s about transgender issues ?

what the fuck mate ? it doesn't concern the vast majority of children

it concerns adults and their own issues , you should never project your adult issues onto children

if there are rare cases of children with some form of body dysmorphia then give them all the support they need

but dont push adult desires onto childrens minds
In full agreement.
Old 29-07-2017, 08:10 AM   #47
organisedchaos

I believe that a pedophile (whether they have acted upon their 'impulses or not) align with pathological psychopaths. There are various types of pedophiles - but the resounding theme is control/power over someone weaker and personal gratification. They can produce as much literature as they want to make this 'pro' or 'virtuous pedophilia', but at the end of the day - it is adults making decisions for little kids. There is also no super effective way to stop pedophiles. I am researching at the moment psychological vs medical interventions and lowering recidivism rates for pedos. However, it is murky waters. From all the stuff that I have read online and journal articles, meta-analyses, systematic reviews - there is no specific effective method to 'cure' a pedophile.

Having a conscious and having empathy are traits that people with a moral compass possess. If you don't have these traits - you are fucked and a burden on society. And yes, there are people that argue that some pedophiles feel 'bad' or 'guilty' for what they have done to a little child. yes, but only because they fear being caught. I wouldn't want a psychopath living next door to me, and same goes for a pedophile. I don't condone psychopaths nor pedophiles. The only way to 'fix' them is to remove them from society. There are no therapies, cures, treatments, interventions or medications that can control them. Accepting them and letting them live in a community is making people have to become more vigilant and helicopter parent their kids. We use extermination when we have an infestation in our homes, the same should go for pedophiles (and psychopaths).
organisedchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 01:31 AM   #48
lopus

Quote:
Originally Posted by organisedchaos View Post
I believe that a pedophile (whether they have acted upon their 'impulses or not) align with pathological psychopaths....

..... We use extermination when we have an infestation in our homes, the same should go for pedophiles (and psychopaths).
agree mostly...

But I would distinguish...

-between the "born peadophiles", wo, indeed, for some strange reason, are attracted to children... - if they are "doing" it or not.
(I saw a movie about a guy, who "likes" children, but never actually did something to a child. And he went to some psychiatric hospital asking for treatment, because he had some conscience - and felt ashamed because of his "wishes". - And I guess he's not the only one)

- and the "real psychopaths", who, maybe, are not even "real" (=born) pedophiles (well, some of them might be, but it's not necessary).
These people are just feeling good, when they can have power over some other person. This person maybe does not need to be a child, but children are easy to dominate. And, these people like to be "evil", and what is worse than torturing a little child?

For example, I think most ofl the satanist child-torturers and killers maybe are not really born pedophiles. They are doing it, "because they CAN do it". It's a matter of Power.
They love the feeling, that they have sooo much power, that they can be so evil and do things like that without being brought to justice.
And, of course they love it to be invited to these "clubs", where these things are celebrated. They want to belong to these clubs and show their loyalty by doing all these horrible things. .
lopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2017, 03:18 PM   #49
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by davus View Post
Virtuous Murderer? Virtuous Rapist? Where does it end?
Virtuous religions.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 11:11 PM   #50
mranderson

there are so many reasons to hate that guy

Old 02-08-2017, 02:40 AM   #51
mranderson

I would gladly put you out of your misery

Old 02-08-2017, 07:41 PM   #52
mranderson

you should be locked up or put to sleep , preferably the latter as it costs less to do

Old 02-08-2017, 07:43 PM   #53
fairyprincess

If a paedophile spends his life never ever giving into his urges, does that make him a good person or a bad one???
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:30 PM   #54
mranderson

do you think it's a good idea to give him access to children to see if he can hold himself back ?

Old 02-08-2017, 09:18 PM   #55
fairyprincess

Quote:
do you think it's a good idea to give him access to children to see if he can hold himself back ?
I never said that.

But does he deserve being treated has a social leper if he can????
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 11:23 PM   #56
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I never said that.

But does he deserve being treated has a social leper if he can????
You kind of did , because you are implying he should be allowed to function normally in society when obviously he represents a danger to the well being of children

So yeh , I wouldn't trust the guy now or ever if he implicitly states he is only interested in sex with children

In this particular case if this guy is telling the truth it is just a matter of time before he projects his sick desires onto that child and does something to act on his impulses

I just cannot for the life of me believe that he has informed the parents he is a pedo and they are Ok with that.

I can believe he has put himself in a position of trust around children , because incidentally that is exactly what a lot of these people do.

They gravitate towards positions of trust where they have access to children.

Just like he has.

I don't think he is a leper , you can treat lepers and help them.

You can't help this person , even he knows it is wrong and yet can't help himself so tries to justify it using BS statistics and more BS about ''love''

As far as I am concerned the love you show a child transcends sexual unison.

If it doesn't then it isn't love, it's lust.

And thats a sickness, not an attribute.

Old 03-08-2017, 01:39 AM   #57
white light

Quote:
1. Pedophilia was diagnosed in 1.3% of the sample.
2. Sexual offences against minors are perpetrated equally by pedophiles, people with other mental problems and the mentally sound.
Can you not see how these two statements contradict each other?

Would you agree that:

1. an equal split between three groups is 33.3% (without quibbling over the .1 remainder)?
2. 33.3% is not the same as 1.3%?

Last edited by white light; 03-08-2017 at 02:35 AM.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:54 AM   #58
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Moderator Comment: thank you for the report on this thread. Please do not engage with these people. Report and then ignore them.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:05 AM   #59
organisedchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Moderator Comment: thank you for the report on this thread. Please do not engage with these people. Report and then ignore them.
I am not sure if that was just a troll. but, if he wasn't, is there anyway his isp can be tracked and given to police?
organisedchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:06 AM   #60
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by organisedchaos View Post
I am not sure if that was just a troll. but, if he wasn't, is there anyway his isp can be tracked and given to police?
We are already looking into it.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote