Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2017, 01:44 PM   #1
dr0n3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 661
Likes: 8 (8 Posts)
Default Inside The Life Of A 'Virtuous' Paedophile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Fx6P7d21o


Years from now, pedophilia will be on its way to normalization and tolerance, which eventually will engender sympathy and affection towards these '' non-offending pedophiles''. Academics and psychological professors will argue that it's perfectly normal and natural, so as long as these ethical pedophiles contain their urges and remain law-abiding. Activists will begin to lobby for “equal rights” (sounds familiar) for ''virtuous pedophilia'', with their line of reasoning being: '' you’re born with; it's something you can’t change; feels natural and has always felt that way''. The slippery slope will get a lot more slippery, as those '' virtuous pedophiles' start to get more media coverage.

Mind you, we're already seeing attempts to add pedophilia as another gender preference.

Now before you lash out on me and argue that pedophilia initiates force upon the child and therefore makes the ''relationship'' non-consensual, well-informed sexologists have known for decades that child abuse and voluntary and harmless pedophile relationships based on the will of the child, should be distinguished.

They consider the fact that a loving, harmless friendships with forms of erotic contact between adults and children do exist.

Bearing that in mind, we're going to start seeing arguments that children can consent, trust me on it.

Mark my words, folks.
__________________
Atheism
The belief there was once absolutely nothing. And nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing magically exploded (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere. Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which eventually turned into dinosaurs.

And they mock your beliefs.

Last edited by dr0n3; 29-06-2017 at 01:46 PM.
dr0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 07:25 PM   #2
Andy_Mann
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 149
Likes: 135 (72 Posts)
Default

The Canadian C16 & C89 legislation may be pivotal in the move towards this!
Andy_Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 07:39 PM   #3
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Next....'virtuous' ___(fill in the blank)___ to follow to stretch tolerance.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:35 PM   #4
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

The age on consent in the UK was actually 12 in the 1800's. If they wanted that sort of thing then they could have just refused to change the law back then.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:45 PM   #5
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Being a paedophile has nothing to do with gender.

If anything, its the extreme opposite of being attracted to older men/women...
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:28 PM   #6
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr0n3 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Fx6P7d21o


Years from now, pedophilia will be on its way to normalization and tolerance, which eventually will engender sympathy and affection towards these '' non-offending pedophiles''. Academics and psychological professors will argue that it's perfectly normal and natural, so as long as these ethical pedophiles contain their urges and remain law-abiding. Activists will begin to lobby for “equal rights” (sounds familiar) for ''virtuous pedophilia'', with their line of reasoning being: '' you’re born with; it's something you can’t change; feels natural and has always felt that way''. The slippery slope will get a lot more slippery, as those '' virtuous pedophiles' start to get more media coverage.

Mind you, we're already seeing attempts to add pedophilia as another gender preference.

Now before you lash out on me and argue that pedophilia initiates force upon the child and therefore makes the ''relationship'' non-consensual, well-informed sexologists have known for decades that child abuse and voluntary and harmless pedophile relationships based on the will of the child, should be distinguished.

They consider the fact that a loving, harmless friendships with forms of erotic contact between adults and children do exist.

Bearing that in mind, we're going to start seeing arguments that children can consent, trust me on it.

Mark my words, folks.
OK, so you've made that prediction. What do you propose to do about your prediction? Back it up? Make sure it happens?

Let us know what it is you ACTUALY WANT. You are predicting it. You are giving it fuel to manifest for real. You are normalising it. Just what the hell do you think you're doing!?
Likes: (2)
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:37 PM   #7
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

What people don't want to hear is, the biggest part of the problem is the way people react towards paedophillia.

They want to ignore it, and that it goes on. Then they go mental after it happens. That's a perfectly human reaction, but it does nothing to prevent children from being abused.

Imagine, you wake up one day and you realize you have an attraction towards kids. You still haven't touched a kid yet. Where do you go to make sure it doesn't happen?

Why, haven't we as a society done anything to reach out to pardon holies before they touch kids? Doesn't that make us complicit in any abuse?

Every way we handle the issue is from after an act is carried out, we don't try to prevent children from being abused....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 07:40 PM   #8
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
What people don't want to hear is, the biggest part of the problem is the way people react towards paedophillia.

They want to ignore it, and that it goes on. Then they go mental after it happens. That's a perfectly human reaction, but it does nothing to prevent children from being abused.

Imagine, you wake up one day and you realize you have an attraction towards kids. You still haven't touched a kid yet. Where do you go to make sure it doesn't happen?
Well I have an attraction towards 20-30+ year old women, and I still haven't touched one yet, certainly not to the degree that a paedophile touches a child.
Quote:

Why, haven't we as a society done anything to reach out to pardon holies before they touch kids? Doesn't that make us complicit in any abuse?
Why hasn't society done anything to reach out and pardon me before I touch women? Doesn't that make society complicit in my abuse?
Quote:

Every way we handle the issue is from after an act is carried out, we don't try to prevent children from being abused....
Society doesn't try to prevent anyone being abused. Everybody in society is being abused. Society is the abuser. I should be allowed to express my sexuality towards women. Why is that not even on the radar? Why is it OK for paedophiles to lust after children yet it's not OK for me and other people like me to lust after women?

Answer that one, anybody, and their might even be some dialog.
Likes: (1)
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 05:37 AM   #9
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
The age on consent in the UK was actually 12 in the 1800's. If they wanted that sort of thing then they could have just refused to change the law back then.
You are forgetting the repressive nature of hypocritical Victorian England. During Charles2nd, things very liberal and in just a few short years they were even covering up the legs of their furniture.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:29 PM   #10
nelo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,440
Likes: 461 (239 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr0n3 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Fx6P7d21o


Years from now, pedophilia will be on its way to normalization and tolerance, which eventually will engender sympathy and affection towards these '' non-offending pedophiles''. Academics and psychological professors will argue that it's perfectly normal and natural, so as long as these ethical pedophiles contain their urges and remain law-abiding. Activists will begin to lobby for “equal rights” (sounds familiar) for ''virtuous pedophilia'', with their line of reasoning being: '' you’re born with; it's something you can’t change; feels natural and has always felt that way''. The slippery slope will get a lot more slippery, as those '' virtuous pedophiles' start to get more media coverage.

Mind you, we're already seeing attempts to add pedophilia as another gender preference.

Now before you lash out on me and argue that pedophilia initiates force upon the child and therefore makes the ''relationship'' non-consensual, well-informed sexologists have known for decades that child abuse and voluntary and harmless pedophile relationships based on the will of the child, should be distinguished.

They consider the fact that a loving, harmless friendships with forms of erotic contact between adults and children do exist.

Bearing that in mind, we're going to start seeing arguments that children can consent, trust me on it.

Mark my words, folks.
The good people in society aint ever going to accept what you propose of the future. We are already seeing what the NONCE loving media like to call 'vigilante' groups GROWING on the internet to stomp this shit out.

And if they want to change the laws to stop these 'vigilantes'... then unfortunately there will be harsher ways to deal with such filth... without the cameras!
Likes: (1)
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:17 PM   #11
nelo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,440
Likes: 461 (239 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
What people don't want to hear is, the biggest part of the problem is the way people react towards paedophillia.

They want to ignore it, and that it goes on. Then they go mental after it happens. That's a perfectly human reaction, but it does nothing to prevent children from being abused.

Imagine, you wake up one day and you realize you have an attraction towards kids. You still haven't touched a kid yet. Where do you go to make sure it doesn't happen?

Why, haven't we as a society done anything to reach out to pardon holies before they touch kids? Doesn't that make us complicit in any abuse?

Every way we handle the issue is from after an act is carried out, we don't try to prevent children from being abused....
Eh? you wake up one day realising you want to sexually abuse an innocent child... erm.... im sure that doesnt happen. In a lot of cases offenders were abused themselves and go on to be the abuser.. still cant wrap my head around that shit either. if you have been through that crap why would you want to inflict to another?

QUOTE: 'Why, haven't we as a society done anything to reach out to pardon holies before they touch kids? Doesn't that make us complicit in any abuse?'

I dont understand this statement... what are you talking about? 'holies'?...... 'before' they touch kids? explain please.

Last edited by nelo; 03-07-2017 at 09:20 PM.
Likes: (1)
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 05:47 PM   #12
nelo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,440
Likes: 461 (239 Posts)
Default

Here we have a group of people trying their best to protect children in this country.... the police dont like them.... why is that?

https://en-gb.facebook.com/Silentjustice6/

The police are telling these groups to stop what they are doing?.... But what are the police doing about it?

These groups catch these nonces, hand them to the police.. then the police just bail them!! free to go do it again????
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 05:54 PM   #13
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo View Post
Eh? you wake up one day realising you want to sexually abuse an innocent child... erm.... im sure that doesnt happen. In a lot of cases offenders were abused themselves and go on to be the abuser.. still cant wrap my head around that shit either. if you have been through that crap why would you want to inflict to another?

QUOTE: 'Why, haven't we as a society done anything to reach out to pardon holies before they touch kids? Doesn't that make us complicit in any abuse?'

I dont understand this statement... what are you talking about? 'holies'?...... 'before' they touch kids? explain please.
I didn't mean "pardon hollies". I couldn't get peadophile past the predictive text....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:19 PM   #14
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,649
Likes: 902 (509 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo View Post
Eh? you wake up one day realising you want to sexually abuse an innocent child... erm.... im sure that doesnt happen. In a lot of cases offenders were abused themselves and go on to be the abuser.. still cant wrap my head around that shit either. if you have been through that crap why would you want to inflict to another?

QUOTE: 'Why, haven't we as a society done anything to reach out to pardon holies before they touch kids? Doesn't that make us complicit in any abuse?'

I dont understand this statement... what are you talking about? 'holies'?...... 'before' they touch kids? explain please.
ïs there not a difference between being sexually atracted towards children and being attracted to abusing children- yes I think there is...

I am pretty some people suddenly realize they have these attractions without being abused as kids them self- those who abuse might have been abused. but there is a difference. I think this is what fairyprincess is saying. or atleast that is how I read it.
And in that case I agree with her, who is there no places to get help with urges like that.
__________________
The 5 laws of creation:
1. You exist
2. Every thing is Here & Now
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws

Last edited by eurosianguy; 05-07-2017 at 07:20 PM.
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:11 PM   #15
nelo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,440
Likes: 461 (239 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
ïs there not a difference between being sexually atracted towards children and being attracted to abusing children- yes I think there is...

I am pretty some people suddenly realize they have these attractions without being abused as kids them self- those who abuse might have been abused. but there is a difference. I think this is what fairyprincess is saying. or atleast that is how I read it.
And in that case I agree with her, who is there no places to get help with urges like that.
No! sorry i respect your opinion, it would have been nice if Fairy answered me.. but there you go. I believe there are places to go to seek help.

if you feel attracted to children then please seek help.
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 08:20 PM   #16
nelo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,440
Likes: 461 (239 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I didn't mean "pardon hollies". I couldn't get peadophile past the predictive text....
Sorry just seen your answer, and now you have explained it makes sense, no actually it doesnt! how do you reach out to a NONCE before he/she touches a child?

Unless said NONCE has told you he is going to abuse a child.

There is NO EXCUSE...

I know of a lad that hung himself at 13 years of age ... because he couldnt face giving evidence....

Nonces want hanging... that aint gonna happen... at least remand the cunts when others catch them for you... but no ! the police just release them back into society!

Last edited by nelo; 05-07-2017 at 09:23 PM.
Likes: (1)
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:27 PM   #17
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo View Post
Sorry just seen your answer, and now you have explained it makes sense, no actually it doesnt! how do you reach out to a NONCE before he/she touches a child?

Unless said NONCE has told you he is going to abuse a child.

There is NO EXCUSE....
What if we said as a society, "look. If you not done owt wrong, we can help you. Give you counciling. Fuck a kid, thats it, though! We will fuck you over for all time.'

Maybe provide a hotline to a councillor for peados who are struggling with tempation. Maybe offer some more proactive things, voluntarily.....


If we can stop just one, that might be dozens if not hundreds of kids who never get molested at all.


Surely, as a society we at least have to try....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:38 PM   #18
nelo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,440
Likes: 461 (239 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
What if we said as a society, "look. If you not done owt wrong, we can help you. Give you counciling. Fuck a kid, thats it, though! We will fuck you over for all time.'

Maybe provide a hotline to a councillor for peados who are struggling with tempation. Maybe offer some more proactive things, voluntarily.....


If we can stop just one, that might be dozens if not hundreds of kids who never get molested at all.


Surely, as a society we at least have to try....
There is no cure fore these sick bastards!

This is an epidemic.. do some research.

Last edited by nelo; 05-07-2017 at 09:56 PM.
Likes: (1)
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:42 PM   #19
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo View Post
There is no cure fore these sick bastards!

Do you understand this ?
Probably not. But there's world of differences between having and itch and scratching it.

If we could stop at least. one or two paedos from carrying their urges out, wouldn't that be something????

Isn't it worth trying, at least???
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:53 PM   #20
dr0n3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 661
Likes: 8 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo View Post
The good people in society aint ever going to accept what you propose of the future. We are already seeing what the NONCE loving media like to call 'vigilante' groups GROWING on the internet to stomp this shit out.

And if they want to change the laws to stop these 'vigilantes'... then unfortunately there will be harsher ways to deal with such filth... without the cameras!
You're dead wrong and just for the sake of clarity I vehemently oppose sexual abuse committed against children.

But let's just get one fact clear, that the stereotypical idea of a sick man lurking around school playgrounds in the hope of preying on unsuspecting innocent children just flies in the face of the empirical reality of what it means to be a pedophile.

Had you read my post carefully, you would have understood that pedophilia and child molesting are mutually exclusive, in the sense that pedophilia doesn't necessarily entail the act of sexually abusing a child.

Crazy as it seems, academics and sexologists are already advocating the normalization of healthy and harmless adult-child sexual relationships. We opened Pandora's box once we allowed gay marriage, and like it or not we are currently using it as a springboard to deviate from the basic standard of traditional marriage.

The movement to normalize pedophilia will follow the same trajectory as the legalization of homosexuality. All that remains is to deconstruct the notion of consent by re-defining it, and sooner than later the rest of the dominoes will fall...
__________________
Atheism
The belief there was once absolutely nothing. And nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing magically exploded (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere. Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which eventually turned into dinosaurs.

And they mock your beliefs.
dr0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:04 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.