Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 03-06-2017, 05:03 AM   #1
Celestial_Gem
Premier Subscribers

Default WTF!!! Ian Brady cut out shown on 2010 Gimmie Pizza Music video!

At the time of the Pizzagate scandal I came across a chilling version of the 'Gimmie pizza' song on You Tube, which had an image of a pizza with a heart shape cut out of a photo of Ian Brady on it. It also had an image of an owl on the pizza (Moloch?). The video had been posted on You Tube years before the Pizzagate scandal broke (Uploaded on 17 Oct 2010).

There are plenty of other creepy 'Gimmie pizza' song videos on You Tube as well, which have sexual overtones and reference cannibalism. Sadly, a very sick world we live in.

Search: Ajandseaproductions + Gimme Pizza Music Video and the video will come up so anyone can view it for themselves.

In my opinion someone should save a copy of this video as evidence, before it disappears into the ether. I would do it myself, but am not sure how to go about saving videos like this on You Tube.

"Prologue", The Electric Light Orchestra.
Celestial_Gem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:04 AM   #2
unlockthepower

This one?

I can see a photo of Abraham Lincoln and the owl but I can't make out what/who the others are are the resolution is so bad. Where's Ian Brady?

I thought it was an interesting coincidence that one of the girls was wearing a Penn State t-shirt...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_S..._abuse_scandal
Old 10-11-2017, 01:13 AM   #3
unlockthepower

Pizza symbol spotted in Mighty Ducks movie:

Computer Hope

D2: The Mighty Ducks (1994)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109520/

The same kid had involvement with Michael Jackson:

https://i.imgur.com/KqoVbJx.jpg

Last edited by unlockthepower; 10-11-2017 at 01:15 AM.
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote