Old 30-01-2017, 07:08 PM   #21
JustMe418

Dark Justice are doing a great service
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 08:23 PM   #22
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo View Post
Here is the latest sting from these good people ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16RTgoFmti8

It took the local plod an hour to come pick this dangerous sick bastard up! like someone on the comments said ... rob the local shop of a few Mars bars and they will be there in seconds.... Somethings not right here.
Or make an inappropriate comment on Facebook and your feet won't touch. The filth are all about targets these days. Nick someone for 'hate speech' and they'll do time and the press will praise you. Conviction rates will be up and all's well in plod-land. Meanwhile, the boys in blue turn a blind eye to noncing on an industrial scale in the north.
Old 30-01-2017, 09:42 PM   #23
nelo

And it is on an industrial scale mate, its frightening.. i am losing hope with humanity truly after seeing just how many of these freaks these people are catching
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 09:53 PM   #24
nelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Dark Justice are doing a great service
Yes mate watched their videos too, a little short their vids but yes they do a very good job too.
Old 30-01-2017, 10:21 PM   #25
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Bloody heck. I'm watching these videos. Holy crap. If this wasn't for real it would be funny. These peadophiles are incapable of answering the questions asked them. Why do they always deny it? can't wait till they catch bigger fish who are in high positions. That would be sweet. But since this is being done for us for free, I am greatfull.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 10:42 PM   #26
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

You know I've a good bloody mind mind to get heavily involved in these kinds of operations myself because I am sick to the back teeth being behind this wretched screen, not having the faintest idea of all these trolls and perverts and sick scum that populate this world, who are incapable of holding a decent bloody discusion. I am sure tthar many posters on many forums including this one are absolutely sick, and watching those videos makes me realise I am wasting my bloody time posting on a forum.

I've been posting here for YEARS and SO MANY replies are EXACTLY LIKE THOSE PIECES OF STINK in those videos. And I want to MEET ALL OF THEM FACE TO FACE and reveal just how pathetic they are.
Old 30-01-2017, 11:04 PM   #27
nelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Bloody heck. I'm watching these videos. Holy crap. If this wasn't for real it would be funny. These peadophiles are incapable of answering the questions asked them. Why do they always deny it? can't wait till they catch bigger fish who are in high positions. That would be sweet. But since this is being done for us for free, I am greatfull.
Don't hold your breath on 'bigger fish' being caught mate. Just imagine how many kids are being saved from being abused thanks to these groups .... then ask yourself why the Police dont like them? Why do Facebook and Youtube keep taking their stuff offline?

Any normal person would support these people surely?

Last edited by nelo; 30-01-2017 at 11:11 PM.
Old 30-01-2017, 11:32 PM   #28
madbomber

Quote:
Don't hold your breath on 'bigger fish' being caught mate. Just imagine how many kids are being saved from being abused thanks to these groups .... then ask yourself why the Police dont like them? Why do Facebook and Youtube keep taking their stuff offline?

The filth hate vigilantes. They show the police up for the corrupt dirtbags they are. The police always take the path of least resistance and when orders come from on high to preserve 'community cohesion' at all costs, you know we're fucked.

A few years ago, I was in York and walking down Stonegate, I saw two coppers (they might have been PCSOs) strolling around. One was a midget. She was about 4 foot six tall. Her 'partner' was a spotty-looking bloke who looked like he needed a good square meal. I wondered what they would do if some drunk rolled out of a pub looking for aggro and encountered them. All tastes are catered for in the modern police in the name of inclusiveness, just as it doesn't involve nicking paedos.
Old 30-01-2017, 11:47 PM   #29
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

I DO support them. I SAID I am greatful for the work that they do. I'm impressed. These paedophile hunters are doing a brilliant thing. I'm impressed. How do I get this message across. I am impressed. I'm pleased they caught those paedos.

I want to join them and help too. How is this seen as me not supporting these people? Tell me. How? Why does everyone assume the worst in my posts? I swear this is a conspiracy against me isn't it? Do not read into my post that I do not support them. What do you want me to do, sign it in blood?
Old 30-01-2017, 11:51 PM   #30
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
The filth hate vigilantes. They show the police up for the corrupt dirtbags they are. The police always take the path of least resistance and when orders come from on high to preserve 'community cohesion' at all costs, you know we're fucked.

A few years ago, I was in York and walking down Stonegate, I saw two coppers (they might have been PCSOs) strolling around. One was a midget. She was about 4 foot six tall. Her 'partner' was a spotty-looking bloke who looked like he needed a good square meal. I wondered what they would do if some drunk rolled out of a pub looking for aggro and encountered them. All tastes are catered for in the modern police in the name of inclusiveness, just as it doesn't involve nicking paedos.
The police took a ridiculous amount of time to show up. They should have taken only a few minutes. Meanwhile everyone freezes to death, and then the police slowly saunter in looking almost as gormless as the paedophile they are meant to be nicking.
Old 31-01-2017, 06:21 AM   #31
nelo

Quote:
I DO support them. I SAID I am greatful for the work that they do. I'm impressed. These paedophile hunters are doing a brilliant thing. I'm impressed. How do I get this message across. I am impressed. I'm pleased they caught those paedos.

I want to join them and help too. How is this seen as me not supporting these people? Tell me. How? Why does everyone assume the worst in my posts? I swear this is a conspiracy against me isn't it? Do not read into my post that I do not support them. What do you want me to do, sign it in blood?
Didn't mean you mate, I mean the police and the people in charge of Facebook and YouTube.
Old 07-02-2017, 06:53 PM   #32
nelo

This guy is very impressive POP SQUAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQL8A2dZfe4

https://www.popsquadcc.com/

Why are Youtube taking these good people's stuff down?

We need more guys like this.

Last edited by nelo; 07-02-2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 05:06 PM   #33
nelo

See this guy here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq9TPbyfDow

He just hung himself in prison and did us all a favour!

29 young man, nice wife, two children of his own....... wtf!

Good fucking riddance

I have noticed not a lot of feedback on this subject?

This guy going to meet a TEN YEAR OLD GIRL for sex!

This guy is dead now, Hung himself before he could be sentenced..... coward!

Last edited by nelo; 10-02-2017 at 06:09 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 06:12 PM   #34
nelo

Quote:

Wot no likey?

Site is a joke. but i appreciate we can get shit like this out!

Last edited by nelo; 10-02-2017 at 06:18 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 06:26 PM   #35
nelo

Quote:

Wot no likey?

What is the David Icke forums opinion on vigilante justice on child molesters?

No money to be made here!!!!

Right?

David icke is a joke! See these guys above?

They actually get criminals in jail.

When did David Icke ever do that?

Oh sorry it's all about the 'mind' right?

Now we will see who is real !

These people are your real heroes, they are actually making a difference!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA8..._w1pVa4BadXPZQ

Click on that shit and you will enter the real sick fuckung shit world that we are living in!

where is your David fucking Icke confronting this depraved shit?

Its scary how many of these sick depraved bastards are out there! and something needs doing now!

Lets support these groups that are actually making a difference in this fucked up society.

Last edited by nelo; 10-02-2017 at 07:25 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 07:34 PM   #36
noncooperation

Forget the police bit - shove them in a van and throw them in the nearest animal shr**der.

I am bloody serious - people that do this shit relinquish there right to live here on earth with the rest of us.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 10-02-2017 at 08:13 PM.
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:01 PM   #37
nelo

there aint nothing good for these people my good friend!

The rope on this occassion apparently. (Ricky Slade 29 Nottingham)

He did the right thing, there aint no help for these sick fucking bastards, no excuse, he knew what he was doing was wrong!

Very fucking wrong!

This thread will always sink down (i do appreciate there may be other threads more important) ... but everytime i see these people catch another paedo in the act... its getting posted here
This forum is international, and so are paedophiles.... The Authorities won't tell the people where these people are or even name them... thats why these Groups are good ,... They are doing the Polices fucking job!

We got to work together people . Lets name and shame these sorry mother fuckers.

Last edited by nelo; 10-02-2017 at 10:57 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:49 PM   #38
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Wot no likey?

What is the David Icke forums opinion on vigilante justice on child molesters?
Sometimes vigilante justice is necessary. However, the videos you are posting do not show vigilante justice. What they show are honest citizens making citizens arrests which is all perfectly above board an legal. Given the horrible experiences that they have had to endure by allowing themselves to be decoys, and the incredible amount of time and hard work they have put in to catch and arrest those evil pieces of work, they are very humane to them. They are perfectly within their right to call them disgusting pieces of shit after having had to see them as they really are when they think no one is looking.

What we, the viewer get to see is the paedophile adopting the same position as a rat caught in open sunlight. They go still, they appear pathetic, you almost feel sorry for them, they appear harmless, yet their poisoned bite is still there.

Quote:

No money to be made here!!!!
Well, that may be true, the most important things people do in this world never seem to renumerate in financial terms. Now to me, that should tell people something about the nature of money, that it is fundamentaly useless as a means for a society's survival.

Quote:

Right?

David icke is a joke! See these guys above?
How do you know that those paedophile hunters were not inspired by David Icke? If it wasn't for DI, those hunters would not have gotten off the ground. Don't go round blaming the people who bring information to the public. Without information we cannot act.

Quote:

They actually get criminals in jail.

When did David Icke ever do that?

Oh sorry it's all about the 'mind' right?

Now we will see who is real !
You are angry about the same things as me. You find that many people who listen to DI or claim they are truffers (truthers? No, trooofers lol) and are just a bag of wind. The "alternative movement" is basically finished.

Quote:

These people are your real heroes, they are actually making a difference!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA8..._w1pVa4BadXPZQ

Click on that shit and you will enter the real sick fuckung shit world that we are living in!

where is your David fucking Icke confronting this depraved shit?
He does cronfront it, and at great risk. Your anger is not at him, so much as at the so called "truth movement". You have found that most people are robots and don't care about anything. Just look at what a tip human habitation is. Everybody is wearing the digital straight jacket and are only interested in Simon Cowel. Of course, before Simon cowel came along, everybody was into Jimm'll Fix It. That used to be the popular show of the 70's and 80's. That's what the masses watched then, and the idea that he was a paedophile would have seemed ludicrous to people back then, even though a number of people knew what he was. Nower days you have talent shows.

You can see the connection can't you? Jimm'll Fix It evolves into another form of "making dreams come true", and so those are the doped masses, who watch paedophiles and sickos on their screens in the form of Johnathan King and Gary Glitter, and goodness knows how many others.

Quote:

Its scary how many of these sick depraved bastards are out there! and something needs doing now!
There are a heluva lot of them. There should be more discision on the forum about it. But I notice often that matters of importance are seldom discussed here, and when someone tries to, their posts get burried amid a stack of flat earth shit. This tells us that someone is watching. So, by posting here you are fighting the depraved bastards. It takes many hands to make light.

Quote:
Lets support these groups that are actually making a difference in this fucked up society.
Indeed
Old 11-02-2017, 12:18 AM   #39
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

People have become digitised. They live in a digital straight jacket. They have become a passive audience. They are disconnected from the Newtonian Reality. Now many like to talk about the Newtonian Reality as the Newtonian Matrix and that's OK, but for now, people should treat the Newtonian Matrix as the physical reality. If they do that then we can talk about the digital matrix which is a sub matrix to the Newtonian one. The Newtonian Matrix is the level of awareness most people need to ascend to. At the moment most people are cloaked in a lower vibrational level of digital hum, and the digital matrix is an illusion.

Now there are higher levels of awareness than Newtonian Reality or the NR field, but most people have not ascended even to the level of the NR field. They are in a sub matrix below the NR field, the digital matrix.

Too many people on this forum and in the "truth movement" are preocupied with the Spiritual Plane, EVEN THOUGH they have not yet ascended beyond the digital matrix!

So our job is to teach people about the NR field, that you cannot jump from the digital matrix or DM to the spiritual plane, SP without first ascending into the NRF. To ascend from one plane to the next is in itself a spiritual act.

Now catching paedophiles and protecting our communities is an act of transcendence from the low vibrational digital state to the Newtonian Reality Field, because it is only in the Newtonian Reality that paedophiles can be caught as it involves human cooperation. A lot of people need to learn about human cooperation. Without it we fall to the subtaranian lows of the digital miasma. And a lot of posters here as can be revealed by their lack of interest in this thread are imprisoned in their digital straight jacket and cannot comprehend Newtonian Reality. It is our job to remind them.
Old 13-02-2017, 06:22 PM   #40
nelo

Quote:
Sometimes vigilante justice is necessary. However, the videos you are posting do not show vigilante justice. What they show are honest citizens making citizens arrests which is all perfectly above board an legal. Given the horrible experiences that they have had to endure by allowing themselves to be decoys, and the incredible amount of time and hard work they have put in to catch and arrest those evil pieces of work, they are very humane to them. They are perfectly within their right to call them disgusting pieces of shit after having had to see them as they really are when they think no one is looking.

What we, the viewer get to see is the paedophile adopting the same position as a rat caught in open sunlight. They go still, they appear pathetic, you almost feel sorry for them, they appear harmless, yet their poisoned bite is still there.

Well, that may be true, the most important things people do in this world never seem to renumerate in financial terms. Now to me, that should tell people something about the nature of money, that it is fundamentaly useless as a means for a society's survival.

How do you know that those paedophile hunters were not inspired by David Icke? If it wasn't for DI, those hunters would not have gotten off the ground. Don't go round blaming the people who bring information to the public. Without information we cannot act.

You are angry about the same things as me. You find that many people who listen to DI or claim they are truffers (truthers? No, trooofers lol) and are just a bag of wind. The "alternative movement" is basically finished.

He does cronfront it, and at great risk. Your anger is not at him, so much as at the so called "truth movement". You have found that most people are robots and don't care about anything. Just look at what a tip human habitation is. Everybody is wearing the digital straight jacket and are only interested in Simon Cowel. Of course, before Simon cowel came along, everybody was into Jimm'll Fix It. That used to be the popular show of the 70's and 80's. That's what the masses watched then, and the idea that he was a paedophile would have seemed ludicrous to people back then, even though a number of people knew what he was. Nower days you have talent shows.

You can see the connection can't you? Jimm'll Fix It evolves into another form of "making dreams come true", and so those are the doped masses, who watch paedophiles and sickos on their screens in the form of Johnathan King and Gary Glitter, and goodness knows how many others.

There are a heluva lot of them. There should be more discision on the forum about it. But I notice often that matters of importance are seldom discussed here, and when someone tries to, their posts get burried amid a stack of flat earth shit. This tells us that someone is watching. So, by posting here you are fighting the depraved bastards. It takes many hands to make light.

Indeed
To be honest i was under the influence of a lot of alcohol when i posted that and i'm a little ashamed that i had a go a Mr Icke like i did, and for that i apologise.

I have to say thank you for your understanding post, i have kept away for fear of worse to be honest, i really should stay away from here when having a few beers.

But while im here i might as well post this, one of our finest soldier's off duty antics......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO9P8b0SjnY

Indoctrinated? or just a sickness in this case?

The reason i love watching and sharing these videos with you guys is because im sick of reading about these filthy VIP fuckers getting away with this shit.. (or until they are dead of course).

So it is just nice to see a bit of positivity once in a while, don't you think.

Let's watch these cunts squirm.... watch this dirty bastard as he realises his life is fucked............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OSO3oIP1bQ

Last edited by nelo; 13-02-2017 at 07:45 PM.