Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 24-12-2016, 11:31 AM   #1
nelo

Default Paedophile hunters keeping our children safe. Paedo's exposed!

I have just stumbled across these videos over the past couple of weeks and thought i would share here, not sure if these have been posted here before.

Sad that ordinary people are having to do this, and scary how many predators are out there and online preying on children.

Here are links to videos of different groups that sometimes work together. The first group have just recently featured on a channel 5 documentary, i have posted their website as Youtube recently took their channel down! but they have a new one up now. they all get arrests and convictions

https://thehuntedone.co.uk/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA8...ZQ?app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh...vSupmfg/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_T...SsL93PuOwuvVCw

The fella who features in the last link can be pretty brutal, but its understandable when you look into his background.

Nice to know some of these vermin are getting locked up.
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2016, 12:13 PM   #2
baboshka1
Inactive

Hey Nelo good to see you mate

Its sad that it has come to this but what are people to do to protect their children, yet again the main people turn a blind eye.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2016, 12:33 PM   #3
WoodrowLI

Exposure is a very good tool for minimizing any criminal acts.

It is good to see more people are becoming aware of the high incidence of pedophilia that occurs, even in our own neighborhoods.

The saddest and most difficult aspect of obtaining prosecution is the perpetrator is almost always someone highly trusted by the victim and his/her family. There is very often a strong impetus to disbelieve the act ever occurred.
Old 24-12-2016, 12:39 PM   #4
nelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
Hey Nelo good to see you mate

Its sad that it has come to this but what are people to do to protect their children, yet again the main people turn a blind eye.
Hi Baboshka1 merry christmas! You are right, these guys are doing the job that law enforcement are failing to do. In a lot of the videos i posted it's notable just how long it takes the Police to actually turn up! rob a shop, jewellers etc they will be there in minutes!

Good to see these guys doing this though, and professionally as well. Watching these rats squirm is very satisfying too.
Old 24-12-2016, 12:46 PM   #5
nelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodrowLI View Post
Exposure is a very good tool for minimizing any criminal acts.

It is good to see more people are becoming aware of the high incidence of pedophilia that occurs, even in our own neighborhoods.

The saddest and most difficult aspect of obtaining prosecution is the perpetrator is almost always someone highly trusted by the victim and his/her family. There is very often a strong impetus to disbelieve the act ever occurred.
And people in trusted positions of our society, this guy is a teacher for gods sake, it's sickening.

Edit: sorry he works with vulnerable children that have already been abused!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFS8mPcv30

This disgusting individual does a lot of work for 'charity' what a nice guy he must be (not) Now in prison for 16 months!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6DF_7kd_z4

Last edited by nelo; 24-12-2016 at 01:06 PM.
Old 24-12-2016, 04:38 PM   #6
noncooperation

Thanks for the links.

Good movie, but a bit hardcore, about pedo hunters:

The Snowtown Murders (2011)

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2016, 05:06 PM   #7
fairyprincess

I appreciate that there is nothing more sacred then a child safety, but i worry this is the thin end if the wedge. Vigilantism is a tricky areas?

Would you welcome someone who tries some similar with a muslim extremist? What about just a muslim, or a christian, or an atheist, or a liberal, or a homosexual, or a truther?

We can all find sections of society objectionable, but if you have to be careful which you target in this way,ca which you dont. A stuff like this could open the floodgates....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2016, 08:42 PM   #8
nelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I appreciate that there is nothing more sacred then a child safety, but i worry this is the thin end if the wedge. Vigilantism is a tricky areas?

Would you welcome someone who tries some similar with a muslim extremist? What about just a muslim, or a christian, or an atheist, or a liberal, or a homosexual, or a truther?

We can all find sections of society objectionable, but if you have to be careful which you target in this way,ca which you dont. A stuff like this could open the floodgates....
I see where you are coming from fairyprincess, but to me these people are doing it in the right way, by holding them and calling the authorities. The last thing we need is violence, and i commend these guys for keeping control of their emotions (to an extent) and not giving them a good kicking in, im not sure i could to be honest.

This problem is like a cancer and it is spreading as Shane Brannigan of 'Nonce Hunter' says in many of his video's, and he's right. The system failed him and is failing thousands of other children that are/have been abused.

They film everything for the safety of themselves and for the paedophile, they have the chat logs and pictures for proof, then hand it all to the Police.

Why can't PCSO's acompany them while they are catching these sicko's? These people do it in their own free time and for no pay.

They are non violent, and inspirational in my opinion. More power to them.
Old 24-12-2016, 08:49 PM   #9
nelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
Thanks for the links.

Thanks, will check that film out. But this isnt about murdering paedophiles (if that is what that film is about)

These people are doing thing's the right way.
Old 25-12-2016, 10:49 AM   #10
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo View Post
Thanks, will check that film out. But this isnt about murdering paedophiles (if that is what that film is about)

These people are doing thing's the right way.
The movie centers around a very strong minded psychopath (VERY good acting IMO).

He gets others involved with him murdering pedos and other 'undesirables/sexual freeks' in their area of Australia.

Yeah, I agree mostly, but to do all that emotionally draining work to see someone only 10 months in prison is a poor reflection on the system - and in some way suggests the system is riddled with pedos and pedo simpathsisers.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
Old 25-12-2016, 12:48 PM   #11
the tealady
Forum Advisor

The Snowtown Murders were a gruesome hideous thing that made our city cringe.

The perpertrator was a cold blooded psychopath who used the excuse that he was ridding the area of paedos to provide himself with a justification to kill people. A number of people were killed, including the mother of 6 children because she knew too much. One lad was a bit simple. Apart from living out his fantasies, the people were killed for their dole money.

I personally know a detective and a lawyer who were involved in this case and they were sickened by the brutality of those involved. In fact the lawyer was working on the defence team and left practice and never went back - such was the disgust felt at what was done to innocent people.

Not everything we see in movies/documentaries are true or unbiased.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2016, 12:54 PM   #12
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Thanks for the links.

Wrong sorry, I live here and personally know a detective and a defence lawyer who worked on this case.

People were murdered on the pretext that they were paedos. As I recall two were but the rest were not. The truth is that the ringleader was living out his fantasies and needed an excuse/reason to gain support and help from the others. One mother of 6 children was also killed because she knew too much. One lad was a bit simple and they thought it would be fun to hear him scream.

The other real reason for the killings was for the dole money which kept flowing in for over two years in some cases. My lawyer friend was on the defence team and left legal practice and has never gone back - such was the horror and disgust of the facts surrounding this case. The senior level cops did a botch job of the investigation and took so long to arrest them that two more died along the way.

Our judicial system here is one sad pathetic joke and needs to be dismantled.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 26-12-2016, 08:46 AM   #13
noncooperation

Thanks for the on the ground info, but don't forget the is the information released by the authorities, so there is bound to be untruths in there and probably a lot of info missing.

Old 26-12-2016, 10:19 AM   #14
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Thanks for the on the ground info, but don't forget the is the information released by the authorities, so there is bound to be untruths in there and probably a lot of info missing.
Just so you know, Bunting told his assistant killer mates that they were hunting paedos because one of them was a victim of child sex abuse. After that they were putty in his hands.

Old 26-12-2016, 12:05 PM   #15
elshaper
Inactive

Very good video nelo and well done for starting the thread.
I must say, it makes me sick to my stomach to watch these video.

Massive kudos to guys who are brave enough to follow it through to confront paedos the way they do. If I had enough money, I would support these guys for expense etc.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2016, 01:35 PM   #16
nelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Very good video nelo and well done for starting the thread.
I must say, it makes me sick to my stomach to watch these video.

Massive kudos to guys who are brave enough to follow it through to confront paedos the way they do. If I had enough money, I would support these guys for expense etc.
Thanks elshaper, yes stomach churning to watch i agree. But it's good that they are exposed for all to see i think, and yes massive respect to these guys.
Old 28-12-2016, 12:50 AM   #17
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for the links.

I watched this this afternoon am feeling a little disturbed, very shocking and, amazing acting.
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 12:52 AM   #18
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Wrong sorry, I live here and personally know a detective and a defence lawyer who worked on this case.

People were murdered on the pretext that they were paedos. As I recall two were but the rest were not. The truth is that the ringleader was living out his fantasies and needed an excuse/reason to gain support and help from the others. One mother of 6 children was also killed because she knew too much. One lad was a bit simple and they thought it would be fun to hear him scream.

The other real reason for the killings was for the dole money which kept flowing in for over two years in some cases. My lawyer friend was on the defence team and left legal practice and has never gone back - such was the horror and disgust of the facts surrounding this case. The senior level cops did a botch job of the investigation and took so long to arrest them that two more died along the way.

Our judicial system here is one sad pathetic joke and needs to be dismantled.
Hi Tealady I watched this film today I was so shocked at the depravity but, was an excellent film
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 01:30 AM   #19
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgarry View Post
Hi Tealady I watched this film today I was so shocked at the depravity but, was an excellent film
The cops need to use it as a training exercise about how to do the job properly and not waste so much time. Our whole population was horrified and we live in a city which has a terrible reputation for murders like these. Scary considering there are only 1.2 million living here.

Old 30-01-2017, 06:04 PM   #20
nelo

Here is the latest sting from these good people ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16RTgoFmti8

It took the local plod an hour to come pick this dangerous sick bastard up! like someone on the comments said ... rob the local shop of a few Mars bars and they will be there in seconds.... Somethings not right here.