Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-12-2016, 01:11 PM   #21
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
No, I would say we only have two eyes that work. But if you get cancer in the visual centre of the brain your brain can still see by using the old visual centre. It just happens subconsciously. It's complicated.
Is there a youtube video on this somewhere? Or is it coming from your head fudge? I would like to know more.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:49 PM   #22
gkroo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 224
Likes: 56 (52 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Kind of along the same train of thought like the particle that is also a wave moving through a graphene sheet, I think in a nut shell description, what David is saying is that the space is alive that is to say, the space is just space until you look at it with expectation and then you find that it is consciousness also. So the space is not just empty space its alive, its responsive. It can be both empty and alive and filled with life and matter at the same time. So the daughter was both there and not there at the same time because the space is alive and responsive and gives back what it is that you expect to see!

So all things here are here for no other reason than the fact that we expect it to be there and if we could with enough certainty convince ourselves that it is not there, it would not be there any longer.

This is the theory. I would not hold my breath to prove it though. I have been trying with certainty to convince myself that there is a stack of gold bars three feet high by four feet by four feet wide and deep laying on the floor in the corner over there in my shop but there are no gold bars there!!!
tnt1, this is just to say I agree totally with your theory on your 'rabbit hole' site. Another grand tree stump is Uluru in Australia. And what you find living around these trees ancient aboriginal peoples. In the North American lands, there were many tribes of the ancestral peoples and still in Australia there are tribes living around the base. (That brings out the knowledge in the Bible about the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge and in Genesis it reads, 'There were giants in those days . . . ') And I like the thought about the Grand Canyon being a quarry.

Last edited by gkroo; 02-01-2017 at 03:00 PM.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:59 PM   #23
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,291
Likes: 922 (644 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Is there a youtube video on this somewhere? Or is it coming from your head fudge? I would like to know more.
I read it in a book, probably. Maybe it was Newscientist. It was a story about people who had brain damage so they could not see but yet had the ability to reach and grab things offered to them. Their bodies could still see but their conscious minds could not.
Likes: (2)
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 12:33 AM   #24
gkroo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 224
Likes: 56 (52 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I read it in a book, probably. Maybe it was Newscientist. It was a story about people who had brain damage so they could not see but yet had the ability to reach and grab things offered to them. Their bodies could still see but their conscious minds could not.
That is so interesting! It is like lucid dreaming.

Last edited by gkroo; 04-01-2017 at 12:33 AM.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 03:19 PM   #25
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Kind of along the same train of thought like the particle that is also a wave moving through a graphene sheet, I think in a nut shell description, what David is saying is that the space is alive that is to say, the space is just space until you look at it with expectation and then you find that it is consciousness also. So the space is not just empty space its alive, its responsive. It can be both empty and alive and filled with life and matter at the same time. So the daughter was both there and not there at the same time because the space is alive and responsive and gives back what it is that you expect to see!

So all things here are here for no other reason than the fact that we expect it to be there and if we could with enough certainty convince ourselves that it is not there, it would not be there any longer.

This is the theory. I would not hold my breath to prove it though. I have been trying with certainty to convince myself that there is a stack of gold bars three feet high by four feet by four feet wide and deep laying on the floor in the corner over there in my shop but there are no gold bars there!!!
I like your theory and the fact that you are trying re: gold bars.
You never know!!! This is very much inline with "you create your own world!"
I was thinking even language is alive. If you learned 2nd language you'd know this but say for example, a foreigner learns English or Spanish from a book or in a classroom. First they get to a point where they can just about put words together and get by on daily basis but still quite basic. Then there is a level, you immersed yourself in that culture that subtle nuances creeps in. This is where speaking English or Spanish to the native level. Because these subtle nuances comes from the culture and a kind of unspoken meaning transmitted when you say a sentence. This goes for even cooking. Traditional cooking (and not microwave ready-made food!) is passed down from grandmother/mother to daughters/sons and they did not learn it from a book. Even pie making, there is a secret ingredients in the family etc.... so in these way of making, recipe, lives a family history which is still alive even it's history. Everything is alive man.

I think once you start to understand that there is more to this physical life and understand it, different door opens. But you cannot read a book and do it. The knowledge has to become part of you.

Last edited by elshaper; 04-01-2017 at 03:22 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 03:26 PM   #26
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I read it in a book, probably. Maybe it was Newscientist. It was a story about people who had brain damage so they could not see but yet had the ability to reach and grab things offered to them. Their bodies could still see but their conscious minds could not.
"Taxi for Mr Fudgetusk. Sit in the back please sir. My guide dog likes to sit in the front."
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 06:10 PM   #27
gkroo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 224
Likes: 56 (52 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I like your theory and the fact that you are trying re: gold bars.
You never know!!! This is very much inline with "you create your own world!"
I was thinking even language is alive. If you learned 2nd language you'd know this but say for example, a foreigner learns English or Spanish from a book or in a classroom. First they get to a point where they can just about put words together and get by on daily basis but still quite basic. Then there is a level, you immersed yourself in that culture that subtle nuances creeps in. This is where speaking English or Spanish to the native level. Because these subtle nuances comes from the culture and a kind of unspoken meaning transmitted when you say a sentence. This goes for even cooking. Traditional cooking (and not microwave ready-made food!) is passed down from grandmother/mother to daughters/sons and they did not learn it from a book. Even pie making, there is a secret ingredients in the family etc.... so in these way of making, recipe, lives a family history which is still alive even it's history. Everything is alive man.

I think once you start to understand that there is more to this physical life and understand it, different door opens. But you cannot read a book and do it. The knowledge has to become part of you.
I would say that the knowledge in you has no language. Language is like the facet of a diamond. The language will have more content of knowledge according to the light that is shining.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 06:22 PM   #28
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
I would say that the knowledge in you has no language. Language is like the facet of a diamond. The language will have more content of knowledge according to the light that is shining.
Language is a frequency as in everything else is a frequency and you do have it in you. However, I agree with you that language is a facet like there are multiple of facets like sport, art etc.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 09:18 PM   #29
gkroo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 224
Likes: 56 (52 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Language is a frequency as in everything else is a frequency and you do have it in you. However, I agree with you that language is a facet like there are multiple of facets like sport, art etc.
Something else David said about perception is, 'I'm sitting here in this little room, little office, and the only place it exists in the form that I am perceiving it is in my head . . .' (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQMReQcawQ)
It would be the same with spoken language, the only way you perceive it is in your head; your ears play an organ according to the frequency, the intonation.
There is another way in which the frequency is generated and that is by the written word. And with each written word, it is your own perception of the shapes of the letters that generates the frequency. Orbicko grannoi plam ucko.
Huh? What? I have no idea what that could mean.
In that way, language is a particle and a wave. Consider Feng Sui. The language of decoration. Japanese Feng Sui would be totally different than English Feng Sui. Feng Sui is like well written words. Information flows.

Last edited by gkroo; 04-01-2017 at 09:28 PM. Reason: made the ending smoother.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.