Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 27-12-2016, 12:17 PM   #1
phantomself2017

Default something david icke said

2 things he said that i am puzzled about .

one was in his book phantomself, he spoke of a hypnotist that hypnotized this man to not be able to see his daughter... when he did it, he held a piece of paper behind the daughters back, and the father was able to read the paper because he couldn't see the daughter...

has anyone ever seen any evidence of this? can someone do it? because it would blow the matrix wide open if someone could demonstrate this ON camera.... why hasnt it been done?

secondly , he says in many of his talks about walking over hot coals because reality is not being decoded properly.. again, if this was actually true, then it would be true for ALL substance and not just hot coal.. so, acid, maybe... why hasn't this ever been demonstrated? the only reason we walk over hot coal is because it doesn't burn us straight away, so moving over it quickly wont cause damage... but if davids explanation is right, then why hasn't any demonstrated this?
phantomself2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 12:33 PM   #2
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomself2017 View Post

one was in his book phantomself, he spoke of a hypnotist that hypnotized this man to not be able to see his daughter... when he did it, he held a piece of paper behind the daughters back, and the father was able to read the paper because he couldn't see the daughter...

has anyone ever seen any evidence of this? can someone do it? because it would blow the matrix wide open if someone could demonstrate this ON camera.... why hasnt it been done?
That incident has been covered in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr73PTiZPlY don't ask me where exactly It was an unsubstantiated story and no hypnotist has been able to duplicate it.

Quote:
secondly , he says in many of his talks about walking over hot coals because reality is not being decoded properly.. again, if this was actually true, then it would be true for ALL substance and not just hot coal.. so, acid, maybe... why hasn't this ever been demonstrated? the only reason we walk over hot coal is because it doesn't burn us straight away, so moving over it quickly wont cause damage... but if davids explanation is right, then why hasn't any demonstrated this?
Walking over hot coals is a fairly common feat , your explanation is probably correct.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 01:09 PM   #3
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:

This has been recreated countless times, and it may be a case of 'shared senses', which Sir William Barrett and also Leonid Vasiliev have demonstrated to be possible.

Quote:
It depends, there are those that sit on the coals, at times for hours.

This is because the 'body' is the end product of your energy field, those that understand this can bypass the normal laws of physics.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 01:48 PM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That incident has been covered in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr73PTiZPlY don't ask me where exactly It was an unsubstantiated story and no hypnotist has been able to duplicate it.

Walking over hot coals is a fairly common feat , your explanation is probably correct.
That's because it was the consciousness/astral body which was reading the paper. It's like the experiment conducted in a surgery room where a doctor placed a piece of paper with an information on it near the ceiling and a patient who was operated on was able to give information after the surgery. It is called astral travel. Hypnosis was to put him in a trance state i.e. altered state of consciousness

Last edited by elshaper; 27-12-2016 at 01:49 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 01:50 PM   #5
hurr

"This is because the 'body' is the end product of your energy field, those that understand this can bypass the normal laws of physics.
"

According to physics, there is no such such thing as "the body" or " your energy field". Your body is energy, and energy has no location. It is all in your mind. You are all in the mind.
Old 27-12-2016, 02:56 PM   #6
gkroo

Quote:

I listened to that broadcast yesterday and it was a watch that was held behind the daughter and the man could tell the hypnotist what time it was and about the hot coals, that has been done before by monks in a monastery. But, I do not think that today's minds can duplicate something so useless. Just like it can't be duplicated somebody walking on water. That is for obvious reasons.
But, there is a difference between the camera and the eye. David was talking about the atom being 99.999..% space and he said, 'Well, that is 100% to me.' Anyway, a camera pictures things as they appear. Besides, there is an extra medium with the camera. The actual photo that stops everything at a tenth of a second point, or whatever. My question is, 'If the atom is continually switching from this existence to some other existence, why hasn't a camera caught that?' Another thing David talked about having to do with the camera was photographs of the universe with the galaxies. He said, 'On photos, they appear just centimeters away from each other. And actually they are not.' Back to the eye.
You actually do not see things as they are. In the visual cortex of the brain, everything you are looking at is backwards and upside down. That gets into my hypothesis that we are on the event horizon of a black hole. The habitable zone that this earth revolves in around the sun is the event horizon. Thoughts are flashing in my brain now. The asteroid belts are the material that has fallen over the event horizon of the black hole.
What we see when we look at a photo of the universe is inside the black hole and everything that we see is on the event horizon or beyond. The farther out in space we go, the farther from any type of life we go and we cannot survive out in space which is an ether of pure Hydrogen. But, maybe we can invent something to 'forever' create oxygen. In outer space, there is no anti . . . In other words, there is no anti-Hydrogen, there is Helium.

Last edited by gkroo; 27-12-2016 at 03:37 PM.
gkroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2016, 03:08 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkroo View Post
I listened to that broadcast yesterday and it was a watch that was held behind the daughter and the man could tell the hypnotist what time it was and about the hot coals, that has been done before by monks in a monastery. But, I do not think that today's minds can duplicate something so useless. Just like it can't be duplicated somebody walking on water. That is for obvious reasons.
But, there is a difference between the camera and the eye. David was talking about the atom being 99.999..% space and he said, 'Well, that is 100% to me.' Anyway, a camera pictures things as they appear. Besides, there is an extra medium with the camera. The actual photo that stops everything at a tenth of a second point, or whatever. My question is, 'If the atom is continually switching from this existence to some other existence, why hasn't a camera caught that?' Another thing David talked about having to do with the camera was photographs of the universe with the galaxies. He said, 'On photos, they appear just centimeters away from each other. And actually they are not.' Back to the eye.
You actually do not see things as they are. In the visual cortex of the brain, everything you are looking at is backwards and upside down. That gets into my hypothesis that we are on the event horizon of a black hole. The habitable zone that this earth revolves in around the sun is the event horizon. Thoughts are flashing in my brain now. The asteroid belts are the material that has fallen over the event horizon of the black hole.
What we see when we look at a photo of the universe is inside the black hole and everything that we see is on the event horizon or beyond. The farther out in space we go, the farther from any type of life we go and we cannot survive out in space which is an ether of pure Hydrogen.
I'm talking about digital camera here but when a camera takes a shot of you, it is stored in digital coding like, 0s,1s and all that encoding language. When it is printed, the information is decoded into a picture. So all the information are stored in the memory but it is how the printer or screen decode it. If the end equipment disregards a particular information, it won't be displayed.

I started a thread on They Live app and I reckon, these guys may be on to something.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=314331
Old 27-12-2016, 03:40 PM   #8
gkroo

I'll check that out.
Old 28-12-2016, 01:12 PM   #9
elshaper
Inactive

From Today's news...
https://www.davidicke.com/article/39...-thought-ghost

Quote:
Another example is Anton's syndrome, which causes people to hold a belief that defies all logic: they have become blind, but are adamant they can see. It usually occurs after a stroke or head injury that robs patients of their sight.

No one knows why this delusion occurs. It may be that the permanently visual region of the brain still sends out confused electrical messages. In response, the brain makes up images — convincing the patient they can see.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...-deceased.html
Is this a confirmation that we have a capability to see things without our eyes?

Last edited by elshaper; 28-12-2016 at 01:13 PM.
Old 29-12-2016, 10:50 AM   #10
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
From Today's news...
https://www.davidicke.com/article/39...-thought-ghost

Is this a confirmation that we have a capability to see things without our eyes?
We actually have two parts of the brain that deal with seeing. One is defunct, a reamainder from evolution. It is possible to see with this part of the brain if you damage the main part of the brain dealing with vision.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2016, 12:11 PM   #11
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
We actually have two parts of the brain that deal with seeing. One is defunct, a reamainder from evolution. It is possible to see with this part of the brain if you damage the main part of the brain dealing with vision.
Yes, it's called third eye.
Old 29-12-2016, 12:59 PM   #12
chriswalker

Quote:
That's because it was the consciousness/astral body which was reading the paper. It's like the experiment conducted in a surgery room where a doctor placed a piece of paper with an information on it near the ceiling and a patient who was operated on was able to give information after the surgery. It is called astral travel. Hypnosis was to put him in a trance state i.e. altered state of consciousness
I've recently had surgery and am aware of this occurrence, yet the last thing on my mind as I was in hospital was this. If I went out (procedure was non life threatening in any way), I doubt I'd go to the piece of paper. I'd fly awaaaay!

Last edited by chriswalker; 29-12-2016 at 01:00 PM.
chriswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 09:43 AM   #13
fudgetusk

Quote:
Yes, it's called third eye.
Well no It isn't that. But the pineal gland could have been a third eye as it is with a certain lizard. The pineal gland is just an organ. I'm talking about a lobe of the brain. We have two lobes that deal with sight. One redundant but still working in certain circumstances.
Old 30-12-2016, 02:22 PM   #14
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Well no It isn't that. But the pineal gland could have been a third eye as it is with a certain lizard. The pineal gland is just an organ. I'm talking about a lobe of the brain. We have two lobes that deal with sight. One redundant but still working in certain circumstances.
So do we have five eyes all together then?
Old 30-12-2016, 03:56 PM   #15
gkroo

Quote:
Let's count them. You have 2 eyes in the face that look outward that transmit their vision to the center of the brain, however it is not clear whether their purpose is to 'see' or to also project. They are equipped with all necessary projector elements.
The center of the brain, also called 'the 3rd eye,' is also a projector that projects the field that comes in by the front eyes to the visual cortex, the 'stage' and still it is not clear whether the purpose is only to project, but also to 'see.'
That would make the center of the brain the Central Processing Unit which contains the Hypothalamus, the drug factory. The lobes of the brain are the storage units. We do have a separate amphibian brain that controls the body, the flesh; the cerebellum, which also has an 'eye', the pineal gland. The pineal gland has rod and cone formations like the front 2 eyes and it has a special function and that is to put the flesh to sleep.
I have named 4 eyes. I think that if we did not have a skull, we would be 'seeing' 2 different images portrayed from each person.
Old 30-12-2016, 04:26 PM   #16
gkroo

Consider the pineal gland to also be a projector that projects images onto the cerebellum. It is very clear if you have the correct knowledge that the body human is a member of 2 worlds. The projection by the pineal gland is dreams of an animal nature, nightmares where the mentality cannot figure out the images.
The upper brain, the mentality, dreams of processes and the CPU projects the processes onto the 'stage' of the visual cortex. That is why children have so many nightmares because their CPU has not learned the connections yet. Also, the pineal gland secretes the same type of substance found in Marijuana. The THC in Marijuana is there as a defense mechanism against insects. It puts the insect to sleep if it tries to eat the leaf.
Old 30-12-2016, 08:36 PM   #17
gkroo

Quote:
I'm talking about digital camera here but when a camera takes a shot of you, it is stored in digital coding like, 0s,1s and all that encoding language. When it is printed, the information is decoded into a picture. So all the information are stored in the memory but it is how the printer or screen decode it. If the end equipment disregards a particular information, it won't be displayed.

I started a thread on They Live app and I reckon, these guys may be on to something.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=314331
Those little people in those cameras do some work, don't they.
There is a separate program in the computer that is in charge of interpreting the info that is put into it, but with digital cameras there has to be special digital interpreters. Before they are inserted into the camera they go to special interpreter schools depending on the model . . .

Last edited by gkroo; 30-12-2016 at 08:52 PM.
Old 30-12-2016, 09:45 PM   #18
tnt1

Kind of along the same train of thought like the particle that is also a wave moving through a graphene sheet, I think in a nut shell description, what David is saying is that the space is alive that is to say, the space is just space until you look at it with expectation and then you find that it is consciousness also. So the space is not just empty space its alive, its responsive. It can be both empty and alive and filled with life and matter at the same time. So the daughter was both there and not there at the same time because the space is alive and responsive and gives back what it is that you expect to see!

So all things here are here for no other reason than the fact that we expect it to be there and if we could with enough certainty convince ourselves that it is not there, it would not be there any longer.

This is the theory. I would not hold my breath to prove it though. I have been trying with certainty to convince myself that there is a stack of gold bars three feet high by four feet by four feet wide and deep laying on the floor in the corner over there in my shop but there are no gold bars there!!!
Old 30-12-2016, 09:55 PM   #19
jake_ball

Quote:

If the hypnotist thing was filmed on camera, that is STILL NOT proof of anything. YOU really need to go see a hypnotist YOURSELF if you want proof. Seriously, that is the only way to find out the truth.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2016, 10:23 AM   #20
fudgetusk

Quote:
No, I would say we only have two eyes that work. But if you get cancer in the visual centre of the brain your brain can still see by using the old visual centre. It just happens subconsciously. It's complicated.