Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 29-06-2015, 11:56 AM   #1
banktop

Default churchill role in WWII

Hi Question

Ok i was brought up seeing churchill as a hero like most brits see him but over the years i have changed my mind.

I have a few questions.

How much did churchill run the war then later with the USA how many of his own men he could of saved and have many was he to blame for and how long the war lasted.

We started to brake the Enigma Code in about late 1940s the war lasted another 4/5 years

we had every German spy on our books double agent.

Churchill told them they can not stop an attack unless it would be seen as if we came across them as an accident.

Eg Say the Germans were going to attack a certain point say a town. we had say 4.000 men defending it.We knew what time and what they were going to do. We could of saved those lives or most of them, churchill gave an order that they could not help unless they could prove we did it by chance so not to give the game away that we had the keys to the Reich.

Churchill was always trying to redrawn the world map up until his death.
Also i was shocked he wanted to gas the whole of Germany in the 2nd world world .But the army top brass turned him down.

Also i noticed they were using crisis actors back then to get the USA to join the 2nd world.

So if they had the keys to the Reich and knew Germans every move how much did they play them.How many men did they waste just so Churchill could redraw the world map.

Also i was brought up that the british spys were not very good and very poor back in early 1900s it seems i was wrong again.

I will put a few links up some are over 2 hours sorry but its worth a watch if you have time.

The True Story Of The D Day Spies BBC Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcVVb6r6yNE

BBC Documentary 2015 Secrets Of Her Majesty's Secret Service Full Best Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlqPyWLXlP0

Episode 1 of 4 - The Keys to the Reich 4 parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQOnkYVnptE

National Geographic ☀ Secrets Of Her Majesty's Secret Service ✔ (Documentary 2014)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1bO8n6ryuU

Winston Churchill: THE WHOLE TRUTH (INCREDIBLE HISTORY DOCUMENTARY)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDCjVAPSwE

MI6 - BRITISH SECRET SERVICE IN WW2 (TOP SECRET MILITARY HISTORY DOCUMENTARY)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofa9vGbmfBE

That one was quite an eye opener how they tried to drag the USA into the world war before Japan hit them.

Also other things which i did not know

Thanks and i hope you understand what i am getting at

Last edited by banktop; 29-06-2015 at 02:50 PM.
banktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 12:02 PM   #2
andy1033

Hitler had no intention of invading england, his only preoccupation was with the east.

I do not look upto churchill at all. History is always kind to socalled victors. The problem with alot of ww2 docs is that they promote uk, usa heroism. In reality germany lost to russia, and then usa came in up there behind. It was russia that won ww2 in europe, and usa only came in as a way to stop russia taking over europe, or at least mainland europe.

I do not like churchill at all, and i am sure some impartial people have analysed his role better than biased uk, usa media.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 29-06-2015 at 12:03 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 12:06 PM   #3
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by banktop View Post
Churchill was always trying to redrawn the world map up until his death.
Also i was shocked he wanted to gas the whole of Germany in the 2nd world world .But the army top brass turned him down.
I have never heard that before, but if it was true, it would not surprise me. I am sure there has been plenty whom wanted to use wmds to do dirty things in wars.

Churchill from what i understand was involved in ww1 also, so maybe that played a role in that decision.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true
Old 29-06-2015, 01:14 PM   #4
oz93666

I think the best way to understand WWII is that it's like an election in the US or UK. Both sides are working for the same people, the controllers do have a favorite, but it doesn't matter too much to them who wins. Hitler would have been their favorite to win WWII , I think , but they don't control every factor... the main thing for the controllers is that it goes on as long as possible, kills as many people, and causes as much destruction as possible, Then the bankers lend money for reconstruction and civilization has to start from scratch again.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 01:20 PM   #5
andy1033

^^
My personally view is that ww2 was set up to create israel, and to damage a competition to the anglo american world. So the uk, usa gov had to set up germany to do it.

Thats my personal view.

By what happened in ww2, they kept germany down for nigh on 50 years, before the start of the 90's, just after germany reunified. We see since, the eu has come into being, something seperate from the anglo american empire.

In the real world germany would of been a big competition to those in anglo american world before ww2.

We see alot of how uk, usa use similar tactics today, so one could assume the same happened back then.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 29-06-2015 at 01:21 PM.
Old 29-06-2015, 01:51 PM   #6
banktop

[QUOTE=andy1033;1062526222]I have never heard that before, but if it was true, it would not surprise me. I am sure there has been plenty whom wanted to use wmds to do dirty things in wars.

Hi Andy i going through the videos links to find the part just google and came up with this i am not sticking up for Germany just the link i came across which says the same thing i heard,

http://justice4germans.com/2013/06/0...th-poison-gas/

Last edited by banktop; 29-06-2015 at 02:46 PM.
banktop is offline   Reply With Quote