Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 10-02-2007, 09:44 PM   #1
awakensong
Inactive

Default Another Place for the 100th Monkey?

There is a man named George Green who has written "Handbook for a New Paradigm" which can be ordered for free at http://www.nohoax.com

Basically, what he is saying is something I've been trying to tell my friends for quite some time about how we are being tricked. The global elite are said to number at about 300 persons. They cannot create the New World Order by themselves, and need the help of the mass populace to do this. What even these global elite don't understand is, the same fate that is planned for us is also planned for them by those with the Master Agenda. Once these elite are no longer needed, they will also be destroyed along with the earth. The human race is said to be hated by a certain ET group, and they don't want us in the universe at all.

They indoctrinate the masses with news media, TV shows, movies, fake terrorism, and so on. This gets people into talking and thinking about these frightening things, which is what we all DON'T want, but what the elite DO want. If we continue to give our energies to the things we see and hear about the world, we have been drafted or have voluntarily enlisted into their army and are helping them create what they want, but we don't want.

If you have heard of Lucid Dreaming, that is where you can become conscious of the fact that you are dreaming, and can consciously steer the dream where YOU want it to go, instead of where IT takes you.

What the New Paradigm site and book are telling us is, we need to begin what I would call Lucid Thinking. Think about the world you WANT, not the world THEY want you to want. Talk about what YOU want, not what THEY want. Speak to friends and family only about life in a better society. It is we who have the power to create.

Mass consciousness does create the world. What we have today is a projection of this from the past. WE can change it, and we can change conversations with others when they begin to talk about current social and world conditions.

A good beginning might be to ask, "What would you like to see happen instead?" Basically, REFUSE to help the ruling powers create what they're trying to, by NOT adding power to it. Instead, but instead put power where YOU want it. It isn't enough to just know we are being lied to and manipulated; we have to take action and become PRO-active, instead of "activist". Work for what IS wanted, rather than against what isn't wanted.

Lucid thinking can lead to lucid living!

Last edited by awakensong; 10-02-2007 at 10:20 PM.
awakensong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 12:29 PM   #2
earthseed

Undefining and being aware is the only weapon I've found against the collective ignorance. It is almost comical how we try to know truth and they keep pressing the stupid button just as soon as we do it. Back and forth forever.

earthseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:24 PM   #3
awakensong
Inactive

I like what Jiddu Krishnamurti said in his speech when he dissolved the "Order of the Star" of Theosophy, of which he was to become the "World Teacher".

An excerpt:
"Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any relgion or any sect. Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path, cannot be organized, nor should any organization be formed to lead or to coerce people along any particular path."

I have come up with a saying of my own, that "The only mirror of who you truly are is in the eyes of Everyman. It is the sum total of your Origin, Purpose and Destiny."
awakensong is offline   Reply With Quote