Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 07-02-2007, 02:08 AM   #1
dinachick

Default If you want to do something for your community

Start gifting the so called "cell towers" that are in your community. Learn to make Orgonite and gift everywhere that needs it. What the heck am I talking about? Orgonite is a mix of resin, metal, a crystal and this combination works on an etheric level. The Don and Carol Croft Adventures series talk about how they have managed to bust the system of mind control towers and clean up the lakes with Towerbusters ( made in Muffin tins), disrupt underground Alien activities with Earthpipes,( crystals in copper), and clear up the sky of chemtrail goop with a cloudbuster ( copper pipes, crystal and resin), disrupt elecronic surveillance with a succor punch ( a crystal with a mobius coil attached to a 15 hz generator running on a 9 volt battery) The articles are fascinating. They and many others are able to do this and still remain alive because of assistance from off-world entities, who have given them the info to make the tools to beat the NWO. Psychics are assisting in their work. Don's Website is Ethericwarriors.com and has tutorials how to make these things. YouTube and Google also have videos how to make these things as well.
dinachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 02:43 AM   #2
misscpb
Inactive

I just read the other link about the stuff and its wonderful. I agree this is something most people could do.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:05 AM   #3
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinachick View Post
Start gifting the so called "cell towers" that are in your community. Learn to make Orgonite and gift everywhere that needs it. What the heck am I talking about? Orgonite is a mix of resin, metal, a crystal and this combination works on an etheric level. The Don and Carol Croft Adventures series talk about how they have managed to bust the system of mind control towers and clean up the lakes with Towerbusters ( made in Muffin tins), disrupt underground Alien activities with Earthpipes,( crystals in copper), and clear up the sky of chemtrail goop with a cloudbuster ( copper pipes, crystal and resin), disrupt elecronic surveillance with a succor punch ( a crystal with a mobius coil attached to a 15 hz generator running on a 9 volt battery) The articles are fascinating. They and many others are able to do this and still remain alive because of assistance from off-world entities, who have given them the info to make the tools to beat the NWO. Psychics are assisting in their work. Don's Website is Ethericwarriors.com and has tutorials how to make these things. YouTube and Google also have videos how to make these things as well.
I will be doing this ASAP...the more the merrier
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:51 PM   #4
eternal_spirit
Inactive

I heard about this sometime ago, I'm a little bit sceptical, but on the other hand it's possible.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:40 AM   #5
suemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscpb View Post
If thoughts somehow create reality like some people have written, then maybe if we all focus on peace and love each day for ourselves, loved ones, others and the planet. That would be a start.

I remember reading something on the internet a while back and it was a spiritual lady stating that when war protestors have the signs out saying things like "No more war" "Stop the killing", she said this would have the effect of WAR & KILLING and that the signs should be something like "World Peace" "Peace & Love" etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingmad View Post
When I say "know it", I mean that in the same sense as knowing you exist. Christians call it faith. As far as living it, it would depend on each person's own environment as to what they're capable of. Because of the Illuminati/4th-dimensional reptilians/Lucifer/evil-doers, mankind has devolved, approaching, I think, a point of no return. It will take time, and there are many that can only do a little in their lives.

First, love yourself. Only then can you give love to others. This sounds so simple, yet it is so difficult. The aforementioned negative influences have caused our language to change, and it's in the language that culture resides. Our culture has become self-abasing and dispassionate toward others. This is why it's so important that we choose our words carefully. I don't mean in the "politically correct" sense, but in ways that bolster our own self-love. Listen to a conversation, or even the things we say to ourselves. It's rife with put-downs and negative connotations.

I found the story that Credo Mutwa tells about the first humans and their lack of language brilliant. There was no need; we understood each other without words--"read" each other's minds. Then the Chitauri came and altered the people so that they had to rely on words to express themselves. Thus began the diviseness, for you must first agree on the meaning of the words, something that to this day we haven't been able to do. That same story, of course, is retold (poorly, I think) in the Tower of Babel tale.

This, as I understand it, is the foundation of Taoism; to stop the "monkey-mind" and trying to define everything in words (or some kind or symbol). When the mind is at rest, then everything is understood. It's that zero/infinity point, the fulcrum of existence. The center of the universe.
aaat
suemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 08:01 PM   #6
samuel

Default what do ya think?

Thx for the heads up Dinachick. Theres is what appears to be a never ending stream of resources, to help us on the journey most of us have chosen......i'll do my best to look into as much as I can.

I have another idea for helping the community, forgive me if it sounds naive. 'Bring back the street party!'. The world that the misguided create for us is one of fear/anger/repression, through wars/crimes against humanity. The ambience they have made for themselves filters down to all of us....in our very neighbourhoods. People dont communicate with their neighbours, unless its to argue over a parking space or trivial things as such. I believe there is a real, practical way to re-inject some love/respect into our lives. This summer I plan to attempt to have a huge barbeque for my surrounding neighbourhood......something I feel even those who have closed minds will be interested in. Bring people from all orientations out of their homes and away from that box. I dont know how I'm going to make it happen but....I will.

If I can get people to resonate on the same positive frequency.....even just for a day, I'm sure it would help the collective conciousness a grest deal. Or do I have my head in the clouds?
samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 08:06 PM   #7
deca

Default make people aware

http://www.tetrawatch.net/main/index.php

maybe a cheap detector so people can visable see how much shit these towers pump out ....they start 13 pounds...
http://www.emfields.org/equipment/overview.asp
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EMF-Meter-User...mZ270074401504

Last edited by deca; 14-02-2007 at 08:11 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 05:31 AM   #8
whitelightrabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel View Post
Thx for the heads up Dinachick. Theres is what appears to be a never ending stream of resources, to help us on the journey most of us have chosen......i'll do my best to look into as much as I can.

I have another idea for helping the community, forgive me if it sounds naive. 'Bring back the street party!'. The world that the misguided create for us is one of fear/anger/repression, through wars/crimes against humanity. The ambience they have made for themselves filters down to all of us....in our very neighbourhoods. People dont communicate with their neighbours, unless its to argue over a parking space or trivial things as such. I believe there is a real, practical way to re-inject some love/respect into our lives. This summer I plan to attempt to have a huge barbeque for my surrounding neighbourhood......something I feel even those who have closed minds will be interested in. Bring people from all orientations out of their homes and away from that box. I dont know how I'm going to make it happen but....I will.

If I can get people to resonate on the same positive frequency.....even just for a day, I'm sure it would help the collective conciousness a grest deal. Or do I have my head in the clouds?

actually the street party makes more sense to me than the orgonite. the orgonite sounds far fetched. i will try it one day but friends who have tried it tell me it doesnt seem to do much.

did anyone see the movie 'stir of echos' with kevin bacon? i think they are in boston and they have a big street party, its a great community feel. yeah i like the idea.
whitelightrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote