Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-10-2017, 03:08 AM   #81
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,199
Likes: 903 (707 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
There never is any pleasing you is there TG, The plane that was shown in the video could have been a plane on such an emmergency and used as propaganda, even your one line precise bollocks mentality should be able to see that surely, this is what I was getting at you numpty, not a normal flight.
Now you have another nickname for those who want to believe and see things differently, regardless of weather its fact or not, your ad lib lines are well rehearsed but very bloody boring.

All chemtrails see poison in the skies, give me a break PLease.
I like evidence I see none. The plane in what Video? There's a non stop tirade of sky pointers without evidence.....Hey look at my video and those contrails that must be chemtrails.

People can speculate all they like....but when they state that their speculation is fact and that anyone who can't see this must be an NWO shill ....it's a bit tedious.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.

Last edited by truegroup; 13-10-2017 at 03:08 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 03:55 AM   #82
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,416
Likes: 1,493 (841 Posts)
Default

Former FBI chief Ted Gunderson says chemtrail death dumps must be stopped

Likes: (1)
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 06:43 AM   #83
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Apollo Happened. Snap out of your dreamworld.
Posts: 15,199
Likes: 903 (707 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Former FBI chief Ted Gunderson says chemtrail death dumps must be stopped.
When you say former FBI head.....you mean REALLY former. Like 1979 former. As insiders go to current "chemtrailing" goes....it's a bit loose

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-te...h-dumps.t3409/

He's bullshitting as well. Probably wanted an earner on the talk circuit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.

Last edited by truegroup; 13-10-2017 at 06:43 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 03:23 PM   #84
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,585
Likes: 2,452 (1,697 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
I like evidence I see none. The plane in what Video? There's a non stop tirade of sky pointers without evidence.....Hey look at my video and those contrails that must be chemtrails.

People can speculate all they like....but when they state that their speculation is fact and that anyone who can't see this must be an NWO shill ....it's a bit tedious.
The video again watch it this time, at 1.06 mins, this could be a fuel dump.

All little further on in the video he says, IF planes are etc, they must be using nozzles, he does not sound very sure using statements like this me thinks.


Last edited by the apprentice; 13-10-2017 at 03:26 PM.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 03:39 PM   #85
the apprentice
Senior Member
 
the apprentice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21,585
Likes: 2,452 (1,697 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Former FBI chief Ted Gunderson says chemtrail death dumps must be stopped

Do a quick search on the web for death dumps and there is plenty of conjecture to be found.
I say these could be fuel dumps, because all commercial and other planes have the ability to dump their fuel at will and at a very fast rate, they need no alterations to do this, no special equipment, thus could remain unseen and unchallenged during their maintainance periods in whilst in dock.



All you need is the agent in the fuel itself, simples.








Notice they are circling over the water during the fuel dumping proceedure, can they be adding other more ominous stuffs this way, absolutely they can do it.

Watch these planes refueling, notice no con-trails on any, but notice when they let the fuel tube go.




What is that old saying, KISS.

Last edited by the apprentice; 13-10-2017 at 04:09 PM.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:23 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.