Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 12-10-2017, 10:15 PM   #21
frank_garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
I think a tiny bit of research will explain that.

On a wider point, why are greys reported to look the same (in Western culture anyway - which is relevant) ? Why are fairies depicted similarly all over Europe? Why are there various traditions of 'Little People' all over Europe and wider afield?

These things either exist, or are a shared concept of human perception, or - more likely in my opinion - just early fantasies and stories (possibly based on a miss-perception) which capture the imagination and are passed on through the generations.
the mayans has statues of dragon faces as well
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 10:40 PM   #22
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_garrett View Post
the mayans has statues of dragon faces as well
this should interest you.
Here is an actual picture of 4 humanoid dragons

also the famous dragon king statue
Old 13-10-2017, 07:48 AM   #23
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
I think a tiny bit of research will explain that.

On a wider point, why are greys reported to look the same (in Western culture anyway - which is relevant) ? Why are fairies depicted similarly all over Europe? Why are there various traditions of 'Little People' all over Europe and wider afield?

These things either exist, or are a shared concept of human perception, or - more likely in my opinion - just early fantasies and stories (possibly based on a miss-perception) which capture the imagination and are passed on through the generations.
That's a good point. I think people haven't changed that much. Some people really believe that the people actors play really exist and have even attacked actors playing baddies.
Then there are Trekkies, LOTR and GOT die hard fans etc.. I'm sure some of their art and writings sound as if it was real to them. In a way it is if they start dressing and living in character.

But then there are the historical paintings and events that mention legends - and you have to wonder if it is real .
And the stories that get passed down - we tend to pass down really important events.
I'm sure we all told our kids what 911 was all about for example - even if we have different ways of explaining it - that story is one we feel the need to pass on...if we live through a huge event we pass it down verbally.

That's why I think tales of UFO's and fairies may be linked - we just depict what is happening according to what time we are living in.
Fairies that take people away in their fairy ring portal - and brings them back years later only to find all the people they knew have died.

In the time of Jesus right up to medieval times they spoke a lot of morality tales - not to be taken literally - but there is truth there or it wouldn't have been so important an event to mention in history.

I think we need to put the stories and legends into the context they were found - that will tell you if they existed.

(Marco Polo for example described a dinosaur/dragon)
(So did Alexander the Great, Josephus, Herodotus, Wincety Kadlubek, Gesner, Aldrovandus, Strabo)
In China ancient drawings of everyday animals such a tigers are alongside dragons on walls.
Always of a serpent with wings.

If someone respected and known for historical writings and explorers tells you there were dragons - there be dragons!

Last edited by Daisy101; 13-10-2017 at 08:05 AM.
Daisy101 is online now   Reply With Quote