Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 19-09-2017, 11:46 PM   #1
greatestiam

Default I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

I enjoyed a good chuckle the other day when a friend of mine, with a Southern drawl spoke to me.

Thars gonna be some nuken on this cheer earth. King of the terrorist Trump gonna see to thatun thare chore. He be itching for a fight don’tcha know. He gonna tell everyone to fight or shut up real soon.

Trust me now when I say this. Listen good ifin you can. I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2. We gotta do something. Our leaders are incompetent to beat the band.

Terrorism is a puny thang as compared to what’s to come from the likes of Trump, Kim Jung –Un et all leaders in the U.N.

The U.N is not , perhaps cannot, do it’s job of brokering peace. All because everyone thinks themselves right about something or other. Insane right?

Trump, terrorist and other vigilantes are a puny problem, as compared killing machines like the forces at hand in the U.S.A. Trump will show then tell.

As usual, the U.S.A. will use war to quiet the fracturing of society that is presently happening in the world. God has truly abandoned us.

All of the political and spiritual Gods and all their minions will flee, that is all people, if Trump gets peeved.

I am nuke proof. Are you?

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 09:30 AM   #2
Enki1

I'm not nuke proof.... you're not nuke proof.... They not gonna nuke anything.... I think
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 09:58 AM   #3
reverendjim

honestly, i dont give a shit.

here are the givens:
we all die some time.
why how where when or by what means never did and never will matter.
cancer heart attack super nova or nuke....i doesn't matter to me. and it makes no difference in the universe if this is humanity's last generation or not. cos that day is inevitable as well.

cheers. and dont forget to have a nice day. i am.

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 10:09 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
honestly, i dont give a shit.

here are the givens:
we all die some time.
why how where when or by what means never did and never will matter.
cancer heart attack super nova or nuke....i doesn't matter to me. and it makes no difference in the universe if this is humanity's last generation or not. cos that day is inevitable as well..
We do (perhaps) all have to die .... but pain is VERY painful and when push comes to shove , you will care ,and do all you can to avoid it ....

I have come close to death a few times , and the body is desperate to avoid it ...

You do not want to die a slow and painful death , so it is sensible to take all the precautions you can to avoid that !!!

I don't think dieing by nuke is likely....
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 08:05 PM   #5
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
but pain is VERY painful
cosmicpurpose1.618 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 09:30 AM   #6
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
We do (perhaps) all have to die .... but pain is VERY painful and when push comes to shove , you will care ,and do all you can to avoid it ....

I have come close to death a few times , and the body is desperate to avoid it ...

You do not want to die a slow and painful death , so it is sensible to take all the precautions you can to avoid that !!!

I don't think dieing by nuke is likely....
very true, but, pain like death in the end is unavoidable. its useless to sit in fear of it. the point i was making is that its going to happen anyway. it doesn't matter about the how when why cos the what comes for everyone. besides, pain is your friend...it lets you know your still alive. thats a joke...but its also very true. and actually thats what its for.

close calls here too buddy. thats why i dont worry about it. its all gravy from here on in. but i've also found that the mind never really remembers it. at least not in exquisite detail. good thing eh? we'd be paralyzed.

i dont think nukes will happen either...but then again man has used everything he ever invented. sometimes he's not satified with once...well ...twice...wait a minute, thousands of tests...right...

question: you say you would do all you can to avoid it. how about this choice:
1) die sooner naturally from cancer by avoiding heinous treatment
or
2)live longer by suffering through chemo/etc
or are you that afraid of the exit?
obviously i am talking about a terminal case of caser. for instance i knew a guy in that position. he got to the point of losing a lot of weight and was very weak. he had days. they put him on steroids to get his weight up and continued prolonging his life. in this way, instead of dying from organ failure within days they kept him around until his bronchial tubes slowly closed off. he died a bad death. very slow. why did he choose this? life insurance. life insurance wouldn't pay if he refused treatment. they were real cunts about it. if it was me the cunts could keep their money.

political atheist

ignore is simply a statement of what i think of you
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote