Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 04-02-2007, 06:03 PM   #41
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by retribution View Post
All this talk of breaking the shell of fear that surrounds us, instead why not create the positive atmosphere and climate around the outside of the shell thus enabling you to hatch into your own reality as opposed to jumping out of one trap and into another(egg within an egg ad infinite). Breaking your fear also requires you to break your hope, the destruction of expectation. All of us expect things in one way or the other so breaking out into the totally exotic requires comparable fear. We all fear of not having freedom.
Yes, perhaps it's possible to change the outside of the shell. The outside physical world is always certain. It's only on the inside of each person there is uncertainty.

Fear is created when the future outside oneself doesn't match one's personal wants. Bringing balance between inner personal future and external future would remove the eggshell of fear. The question then is how to create such balance.

Maybe the trick is to learn to see that the outside world is certain, and that seeing would then bring certainty to the inside of a person.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:43 PM   #42
anders lindman

The total state of the universe at any future moment in time will be certain, but my prediction about what that future state will be is uncertain. Maybe it's possible to train the mind to remove that uncertainty simply by just dropping all uncertain ideas one has in one's mind. That would be a radical form of meditation/practice/training/learning.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:23 PM   #43
wanderer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Yes, perhaps it's possible to change the outside of the shell. The outside physical world is always certain. It's only on the inside of each person there is uncertainty.

Fear is created when the future outside oneself doesn't match one's personal wants. Bringing balance between inner personal future and external future would remove the eggshell of fear. The question then is how to create such balance.

Maybe the trick is to learn to see that the outside world is certain, and that seeing would then bring certainty to the inside of a person.
Or maybe the trick is to completely absolve yourself from physical wants and learn to accept that there are no certainties save the ones we choose to experience - albeit largely unconsciously.

Perhaps there is no reality, save the reality we create - and trying to impose/accept/understand certainty (control) within the 'outside world' is a consequence of fear - not a release from it.

Having said that though, it could be argued that we are also being brought to an awakened state by the percieved future armageddon that this fear-based feedback loop is creating.

Hmmm.

Anyway - I dispute the assertion that the past is 100% certain and the future 100% uncertain. We are infinite possibility - we choose our illusory 'future now' in the present now.

Show me a particle of tomorrow/yesterday. Are there such things? - Our thoughts are now - we are now - our physical reality is now, held firmly in place by our belief that it exists now.

So did the past actually happen? If there is only now - there is no past - but we have memories of past. The question is - are such memories accurate? Are they even ours? Such memories certainly help anchor us to our belief systems and tie us into this current reality.

We often hear the phrase "History teaches us..." Well I suspect that history teaches us nothing, except that we must believe in a history - If history really exists and does indeed teach us, surely we wouldn't be in such a mess now.

I suspect that it is fear of ourselves, and who (what) we are, that reinforces our comfortable illusion that there was a 'past now' and will always be a 'future now'. Consequently, we sit back and let things happen to us.

Maybe to release ourselves from the eggshell of fear, we simply need to embrace our power as creators, to stop worrying about yesterday or tomorrow and exercise our collective free will now to become unified and to create a different now.

I also have a suspicion that too much focus on a certain future date - say 2012 for example - is detracting from our power as the creators of now - and is exposing us to a whole host of manipulation by other aspects of the Oneness that are fully conversant with the power of now and are exercising it to their own ends.

What say you?

Last edited by wanderer; 07-02-2007 at 01:54 PM.
wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:15 PM   #44
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer View Post
Or maybe the trick is to completely absolve yourself from physical wants and learn to accept that there are no certainties save the ones we choose to experience - albeit largely unconsciously.

Perhaps there is no reality, save the reality we create - and trying to impose/accept/understand certainty (control) within the 'outside world' is a consequence of fear - not a release from it.

Having said that though, it could be argued that we are also being brought to an awakened state by the percieved future armageddon that this fear-based feedback loop is creating.

Hmmm.

Anyway - I dispute the assertion that the past is 100% certain and the future 100% uncertain. We are infinite possibility - we choose our illusory 'future now' in the present now.

Show me a particle of tomorrow/yesterday. Are there such things? - Our thoughts are now - we are now - our physical reality is now, held firmly in place by our belief that it exists now.

So did the past actually happen? If there is only now - there is no past - but we have memories of past. The question is - are such memories accurate? Are they even ours? Such memories certainly help anchor us to our belief systems and tie us into this current reality.

We often hear the phrase "History teaches us..." Well I suspect that history teaches us nothing, except that we must believe in a history - If history really exists and does indeed teach us, surely we wouldn't be in such a mess now.

I suspect that it is fear of ourselves, and who (what) we are, that reinforces our comfortable illusion that there was a 'past now' and will always be a 'future now'. Consequently, we sit back and let things happen to us.

Maybe to release ourselves from the eggshell of fear, we simply need to embrace our power as creators, to stop worrying about yesterday or tomorrow and exercise our collective free will now to become unified and to create a different now.

I also have a suspicion that too much focus on a certain future date - say 2012 for example - is detracting from our power as the creators of now - and is exposing us to a whole host of manipulation by other aspects of the Oneness that are fully conversant with the power of now and are exercising it to their own ends.

What say you?
Yes, I have changed my mind about 2012 as a definite omega point of accelerated evolution. Yet I still believe that evolution is exponential and that 2012 is a fairly good prediction of this acceleration.

If absolving oneself means to reject physical wants, then I think that is a dangerous path. Removing desire will perhaps at the same time remove fear, but the end result would be a bleak numbing out of emotions.

Instead physical wants should be enhanced.

The past is 100% certain. For example, the 911 disaster cannot be modified. Theoretically perhaps it's possible to change the past, but even then I think the old past still exists even if replaced with a new past. Information is always increasing, never decreasing. Nothing is ever really lost. And nothing is really "solid". Everything is an expansion of information created by consciousness. The next moment in time = the previous moment + new information.

I have changed my mind about the future. The future is 100% certain.

It is only our limited perception and limited personal control that make the future seem uncertain. The more personal control we get, the more certain the future will be experienced.

Last edited by anders lindman; 07-02-2007 at 03:20 PM.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:28 PM   #45
anders lindman

Quote:
I have changed my mind about the future. The future is 100% certain.
But this does NOT mean that the future is predetermined. That future can be changed ALL THE TIME.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:41 PM   #46
anders lindman

Quote:
Theoretically perhaps it's possible to change the past, but even then I think the old past still exists even if replaced with a new past.
To give a better description we can think of the past as a Word document, or a Google Docs document so that people don't think I am trying to promote Microsoft. More and more text can be added to the document, but we can also click 'undo', and with an infinite undo and redo tracker the past can be edited, but nothing would ever be lost because the history tracker records all the editing being done to the document.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:12 PM   #47
harpalchemist

You haven't got me convinced,can you explain yourself a bit better.I know of the eggshell theory,why is it true?I remember Donnie Darko said "you can't just lump everything into 2 categories,fear and love.What about the whole gamut of human emotion".As far as the unified field theory goes,my understanding is that all futures are possible at all times,but the controllers know how to start anywhere in the loop so disrupt whatever we try and make.Remember,i'm not trying to piss anyone off,but recall what Terence Mckenna said"Learn how to operate your brain,get together in groups and pass ideas around,that is how alchemy works.The correct answer now might be incorrect soon,we are still looking from INSIDE the goldfish bowl.Lets get some real answers here.
harpalchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:18 PM   #48
harpalchemist

Sorry Anders,your theory that the past is 100% known is rubbish.The past is what we are told,and I have the sneaking suspicion that it can be changed.Those who control the past,control the present,and those who control the present control the future.Not sure what side you are batting for,Anders,but that Orwell quote is a fundamental principle to truth.You might want to read some more.Nice try though,if indeed it was disinformation.
harpalchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:58 PM   #49
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpalchemist View Post
You haven't got me convinced,can you explain yourself a bit better.I know of the eggshell theory,why is it true?I remember Donnie Darko said "you can't just lump everything into 2 categories,fear and love.What about the whole gamut of human emotion".As far as the unified field theory goes,my understanding is that all futures are possible at all times,but the controllers know how to start anywhere in the loop so disrupt whatever we try and make.Remember,i'm not trying to piss anyone off,but recall what Terence Mckenna said"Learn how to operate your brain,get together in groups and pass ideas around,that is how alchemy works.The correct answer now might be incorrect soon,we are still looking from INSIDE the goldfish bowl.Lets get some real answers here.
I think we can intuit what the freedom from the eggshell of fear is. When we can do exactly what we want in each moment, then the eggshell has been broken. Finding out how to break the eggshell, or how to define it, seems to be much more difficult.

Intellectual thinking by itself may NEVER be able to create freedom from fear. Therefore I think it's important not only to hang on to words but to do some practical experiments. The simplest method I use is to put awareness inside the body. That's something the mind cannot only think about; it has actually, practically learn how to move awareness into the body.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:03 PM   #50
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpalchemist View Post
Sorry Anders,your theory that the past is 100% known is rubbish.The past is what we are told,and I have the sneaking suspicion that it can be changed.Those who control the past,control the present,and those who control the present control the future.Not sure what side you are batting for,Anders,but that Orwell quote is a fundamental principle to truth.You might want to read some more.Nice try though,if indeed it was disinformation.
Here is a modified version: the past is 100% certain, BUT like the future, it can be modified ALL THE TIME.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:35 PM   #51
anders lindman

Another way of looking at it is to say that the eggshell of fear is the barrier between the conscious and the subconscious.

The subconscious handles all the billions of processes in the body which in turn is connected to the rest of the universe, while the conscious mind is an isolated form of self-awareness.

The separation between the subconscious and the conscious is a form of conflict; a trap for personal awareness, an eggshell, a prison that you cannot touch, taste or smell. A prison for your mind.

The first thing for the conscious mind to do is not trying to make itself smarter, because however intelligent it becomes, it will still remain trapped within its own cocoon and only vaguely be aware of the subconscious through emotions and other disharmonious and limited sensations.

Instead the conscious mind can remain more or less with it's ordinary rational thinking, but start to connect that thinking with the immense and vast subconscious. And an effective tool for connecting to the subconscious is through feelings. Negative feelings indicate a barrier/blocking between the conscious and the subconscious.

Positive thinking will not get far since that too is still to be trapped within the cocoon of the conscious mind. But positive thinking PLUS positive feeling at the same time ought to be a better tool for melting the barrier between the conscious and the subconscious, and unifying them to a greater whole.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:57 AM   #52
anders lindman

Fear is a trap!!! Don't look at fear. Start with your shame and guilt first!!!!!!!!! And THEN see what fear you have left.

In everything you do; talking with your children, your parents, friends, reading the news, reading a book, watching a movie, looking at something on the Internet and so on, IGNORE YOUR FEAR TOTALLY, and instead focus with all your force on YOUR SHAME and YOUR GUILT. Observe for example, how your mother and your children CONSTANTLY are trying to make you feel shameful and guilty. The same with school teachers, celebrities and experts. Ignore them all on your emotional level. Not by suppression but by being very AWARE of your shame and your guilt, and how constantly, other people are trying to pull at your shame and guilt.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:48 PM   #53
tru3

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
The whole universe is the shell of fear..

perfect love casts out fear..

as Icke put it
"Infinite love is the only Truth, everything else is illusion"

It is a distinct possibility that the universe you see is the collective unconscious projected by the mind, and that your body is your subconscious mind..

I also believe Icke was correct about the Time Loop

So within permutations everything is predetermined except choosing to wake up..

How do you do that?

Since perfect love casts out fear...because in fact love is the opposite of fear, you do that with LOVE.
Yup, it is that simple.

But with most things that seem simple the application is the difficult part.
ain't it the truth, ain't it the truth lol.

i don't really have anything to back this up, by my intuition says that reptilians are constantly going back and forth manipulating the timeline. maybe this is the "glitch" in the matrix?

anyway, what they have forgotten is that the totality of all spacetime is already held in the perfect Love of God. I also believe the Holy Spirit (Grace) has the ability to ripple changes back and forth through spacetime when forgiveness is performed.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:23 AM   #54
tru3

Quote:
Fear is a trap!!! Don't look at fear. Start with your shame and guilt first!!!!!!!!! And THEN see what fear you have left.

In everything you do; talking with your children, your parents, friends, reading the news, reading a book, watching a movie, looking at something on the Internet and so on, IGNORE YOUR FEAR TOTALLY, and instead focus with all your force on YOUR SHAME and YOUR GUILT. Observe for example, how your mother and your children CONSTANTLY are trying to make you feel shameful and guilty. The same with school teachers, celebrities and experts. Ignore them all on your emotional level. Not by suppression but by being very AWARE of your shame and your guilt, and how constantly, other people are trying to pull at your shame and guilt.
very nice, anders. thank you. i believe this is the "emotional plague" wilhelm reich wrote about in "listen, little man".

shame and guilt. i have to say, from my own experience, guilt is projected from the mind, but shame is felt in the body as energy in a way that guilt never is.

shame is the "absolute zero" of human energy. it is worse than death; death implies birth and renewal. shame implies nothing but dying a day at a time, in a thousand ways. shame-filled people are frozen, lifeless people. i know; i was one. and yet, the thought of walking away from that shame and stepping into the warmth of the willingness to let it go terrified me. i knew i could "survive" the shame, but authenticity? puh-leeze. better to endure water-boarding.

m. scott peck wrote a book called "people of the lie". he asserted that the real evil is denial, and projection of that denial onto the innocent. the more intense the denial, the more complex the mechanisms of denial, the greater the evil.

perhaps the denial of the shame we have experienced is the greatest evil we can do to ourselves.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote