Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 30-01-2007, 02:03 AM   #1
oneofmany
Inactive

Default The Glitch of Awakening

After studying the mysteries of life one night about six months ago, i was sitting side on to the computer when out of the corner of my eye, I saw the juice bottle sitting 1 metre from my chair, instantaneously move backward out of my vision, at least a foot backward.

As i sat there I contemplated what I saw, and came to the conclusion that I wasn't on any form of drug, I wasn't tired, and I'm not totally out of my mind yet, so it must have been either a ghost, which I personally don't subscribe to because i didn't feel a presence which a lot of people talk about when seeing ghosts, also I didn't see a ghost.

But my theory about what happened was a glitch in the matrix, pure and simple. I'm definitely not new to deja vu and have had big experiences in that department, but a glitch in the matrix blew my mind at the time.
2 weeks ago i had an incident that threw all doubts for me out the window about the nature of reality.

As I was standing in the doorway of my kitchen, the matrix glitched, and the doorway that i was standing in shifted 2 feet along the wall and smacked me in the head. As I reeled from the open passage I watched the matrix flux again into it's original position.
My 14 month old son saw all of this and all he could do was laugh at daddy for jumping around and holding his head but he was not in the least bit freaked out, which freaked me out more.

The next day, I was off to the caduceus crowd to get the "FULL BATTERY OF HEAD EXAMS" as my uncle died of brain tumours, I thought it prudent to find out if there are any flesh marbles floating around my noodle. With the all clear that left me totally satisfied about not only the nature of reality, but the pliability of it as well.

Awakening to these concepts actually brings them to life in my opinion and what i want to know is if I'm not alone here?

All Thoughts Welcome
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2007, 10:26 PM   #2

Default awakening

Going to college one day aged 17 their timeframe not mine lol , i suddenly found myself not sat on the bus but in a room painted purple and black with lots of plants and ornaments wallhangings etc .The sunlight was streaming in , i took in all the detail in slow motion , then proceeded to explain 2 my bemused mates .Five years later after not sleeping all night then signing on in the morning i sat down in my flat painted in the aforementioned colours decorated the same etc . the sunlight was streaming in and suddenly ifound myself on the bus 5 years earlier , it wasnt until that point that i remembered the earlier experience .Just one of many reminders that all is not real in reality RE- All concerning all ?The nature of the words we use give the game away time after time or should that be dream time after dream time lol . keep posting great to share experiences .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 12:56 PM   #3
infinitely free

Quote:
After studying the mysteries of life one night about six months ago, i was sitting side on to the computer when out of the corner of my eye, I saw the juice bottle sitting 1 metre from my chair, instantaneously move backward out of my vision, at least a foot backward.

Hello, hello!

'The Awakening' is one of my favourite subjects, and this is my first reply to a topic, here (exc. the Hello thread).

Before I read on, I must note, that ever since I started researching the nature, of Our Life - I have had some similar experiences, myself!
infinitely free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 12:59 PM   #4
infinitely free

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneofmany View Post

Awakening to these concepts actually brings them to life in my opinion and what i want to know is if I'm not alone here?

Well, no, you're not, oneofmany!
Old 31-01-2007, 01:16 PM   #5
infinitely free

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Going to college one day aged 17 their timeframe not mine lol , i suddenly found myself not sat on the bus but in a room painted purple and black with lots of plants and ornaments wallhangings etc .The sunlight was streaming in , i took in all the detail in slow motion , then proceeded to explain 2 my bemused mates .Five years later after not sleeping all night then signing on in the morning i sat down in my flat painted in the aforementioned colours decorated the same etc . the sunlight was streaming in and suddenly ifound myself on the bus 5 years earlier , it wasnt until that point that i remembered the earlier experience .Just one of many reminders that all is not real in reality RE- All concerning all ?The nature of the words we use give the game away time after time or should that be dream time after dream time lol . keep posting great to share experiences .
That's right,
Time seams to be Illusion, straght up! And, another thing - it must, as Icke says, be all happening simultaneously - past, present, future.

My personal experiences include - getting quite realistic flash-backs, to earlier stages of my 'life'.
-----------
The longest lasted for 10 secs.
But there was a noticeable one, one day - as I was walking down the street, I 'found' myself in my home town - 15 years earlier!

After, eventually, coming back, I found myself still walking, but also had crossed a busy road , while being in my past.

So, was a hallucination, or was it for real; and - well, what is the difference between the two?
Old 31-01-2007, 01:18 PM   #6
melbo

I've had a few 'deja vu' experiences over the course of my life. Mine were like split second jumps into my future self, and usually just as I was falling asleep. The actual event might not happen for another year or two, but as soon as they happen I get goosebumps and that profound deja vu feeling.
melbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 09:00 PM   #7
sean~infinte

could it be that every paranormal experience is a glitch in the matrix

or maybe when energies change about suddenly... like the matrix movie with the deja vu of the black cat walking past the doorway twice

this after all is a time loop so it makes sense thers deja vu
sean~infinte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 09:17 PM   #8

Default glitches

Got a major glitch in the matrix today in the town .Was in the bank and saw a man who looked not of this time or world really .out of time would be more appropriate .He was wearing modern day clothes a bit trendy for his years actually and a tatty old cloth cap , all in the same colour as well . He looked like he was lost and staggered as he walked away , not in a drunken way .He had an oriental look but wasnt and also just felt like he came from a much earlier time period , dont know why .he also had long grey hair past shoulder length.Anyway after i left the bank i turned left then remembered i had to turn right instead and there was the man again stood in same place he then walked away the way i had watched him go moments b4 .Cant see he would of had time 2 get back and start again ? why would he ! who knows , apologies mysterious stranger if u where just a confused pedestrian like myself not knowing wich way to turn lol but still strange all the same .
Old 31-01-2007, 09:51 PM   #9

Default tv PROGRAMMING

I have emailed the site before with this thought , but i can post it now here myself isnt technology marvelous .Tv programmes , it certainly does !How many of you out there have noticed like me that the tv programees we were brought up on have an influence on our thinking or lifestyle .Especially sci-fi , not so much the obvious ones like star trek of course , i was never a fan .Children of the stones set in millbury fictional version of avebury , Sky not the channel but a prog about but an entity from another dimension who eneded up in glastonbury and stonehenge. Considering the movement of new age travellers who later converged on these sacred places , energies aside wich do exist there , could this of been an early attempt at programming belief systems to check the power of suggestion.What about Dr Who the old and the new .Many new episodes contain lots of info but for the awakening it seems in some cases to me.Such as the queen victoria as shape shifting alien werewolf ? Just watched old 70's sea devils episodes ancient lizards who have underground and undersea bases attempting to claim earth back again as rightfully theirs ?
I dont have a tv but i watch these now with my grandson lol .The very first episode of the new dr who has the london eye being used by aliens to beam signals as well. Theres lots in there if u look .The american bbc co production of dr who movie starring paul mcgann has the doctor regenerated and losing his memory , he emerges from the morgue dressed in only a white shroud and falls 2 his knees arms outstretched shouting who am i .later he says to another character , ill let u in on a secret , im only half human on my mothers side !In the new series he has been refered to as the lonely angel and the lonely god amogst other titles .Jus t some thoughts about programming , pro gressivly ramming info into our subconciouses .By the way getting loads of digital clock repeat numbers and mirroring to ,anyone found that lately 12-12 12 -21 etc renewed activity .I think therefore iam ,lol, P.S The Survivors major end of the world drama series was another be prepared .
Old 01-02-2007, 02:30 AM   #10
danceswithbunnies

(steadfastly ignoring offensive pick)

Jeez i get Deja Vu ALOT.
It is becoming more frequent.

The last couple of years i started searching spiritually in earnest, trying to disengage from fear of the infinitely wrathful god of the bible..

I tried drugs twenty years ago...and am toomuch of a scaredy cat for that stuff..so what i am about to tell you is NOT any kind of drug.

okay, i have sat on the floor or walked into a room and seen the whole reality simply ripple in 3-D, almost like ripples on a pond.

I have had increasing synchronicities.

Had a beloved rabbit companion re-incarnate..with so many signs and dreams it was like the Dalai Bunny.

Had another bunny pass recently(it was pretty horrible), and after he died he visited me twice...i felt his paws on my arm when i was half asleep.
A week ago was 11 weeks since he died, and at the very hour of his death i was walking through a neighborhood and saw a domestic bunny loose in someone's yard.
Each time one of my bunnies died, a roadrunner sat on our roof the day before..(freakyand pretty rare, they are ground birds)

There is just a whole heap of weird stuff going on at our house.

I have actually seen lights out of the corner of my eye...among other things.
Heard a female voice tell me that it was here to bring me comfort out of nowhere..

seen ghosts..

I have always had mystic experiences and some of them are far out...but i have had more in the last couple of years.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:21 AM   #11
qishoushi
Inactive

I seem to have memories of alternate realities. It usually happens when i am dozing off in my recliner. The memories are usually mundane, like i should remember to give something to an old friend that i haven't moved away from or i have an appojntment with someone that i know and i don't know this person currently. What strikes me is how average they are. No more exciting than i need to bring my new shoes to work tomorrow because i forgot them today. I always "wake-up" before they become to clear.

I am glad to see a forum that deals with the solutions. Most people focus on the symptoms.
qishoushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:34 PM   #12
kha zarr
Inactive

Location: New Jersey, U.S., Sol-3, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, Alpha Quadrant, Universe

I know about scifi channel. Theres a link I dont remember, about subliminal tv messages [fractional blinks of ads, supposed to be illegal since '60s] theyre doing it during stargate sg1 shows, for various products.

I dont watch tv anymore, except I like that show 'the medium'.

one time at home late at night I walked down the stairs, turned on the tv, saw deepak chopra talking about meditation, saying a phrase, it was 12:14, then suddenly I found myself walking down the stairs again, turning the tv on, hearing the same exact thing 100%, said wait a tic looked at the clock and it was 12:07. Perhaps I was tired and didnt really get it - could be nothing [repetitive infomercial, forgot the time, where I was] - or, it really happened. Hmmmmm. This happened to me like 10 years ago.

Last edited by kha zarr; 03-02-2007 at 11:38 PM.
kha zarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:49 PM   #13
geospirit

The biggest glitch I have seen in the 'system' was with the moon recently.
The moon is always gone for me in the am but a few weeks ago it was shining in my bedroom window in the morning when I was getting about 7:30am.
Others have been noticing the stars out of alignment on the occassion,
anyone else seeing this kind of thing too?

I haven't had my physical realm messed with but I have seen a few of my friends as I must have known them in a past life for fleeting moments, usually under a half light.
geospirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:31 AM   #14
oneofmany
Inactive

These are all really cool posts (except the dick thing) and thanks for not making fun of what for me was a real "Awakening Experience".
No more glitches so far but I bought a brainwave generator a week ago and tried a preset last night called "Awakening the Third Eye". Nothing drastic happened but I could actually feel the rhythmic vibration on my pertuartary gland. I can still feel the vibration occurring just above the bridge of my nose and it has been almost a day since i used it.
Has anybody else used a brainwave generator and if so could you please relate your experiences please?

P.S That was my first preset and am a newbie to the generator. Much advice is also welcome
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:41 PM   #15

Default dreamtime

Ever had a dream where u wake up and think u are awake but u r still alseep, it seems as real as when we actually awake , but wich is the dream.As we can pass a lot longer within a dream than the actual time that seems to pass how do we know that we are not still within the dream now believing we have woken .Its like Who or what created the universe /matrix ,before there was something there had to of been nothing , but nothing IS some thing it is NO THING , how can u get something out of nothing ! i used to have this argument with my religious teacher who also happened to be our history teacher .He could never adequately explain why he taught us two opposing versions of creation , despite my efforts to make him .Life is but a dream .
Old 08-02-2007, 03:07 PM   #16
seamus

Yes I have had that, but the kicker is once I was getting into lucid dreaming, and I kept "false waking" where I would find myself in my bed, thinking I had woken up (after successfully waking up in my dream). I found out that it's a common trick of the subconscious to keep you from realizing you are awake in your dream. I knew it was fake because I did a reality check by looking at my digital clock, then I looked away quickly and looked back again. It was a different time altogether! It became so frustrating that eventually I gave up on it. I figured, heck maybe we're supposed to let the subconscious have its fun time too.

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:41 AM   #17
kha zarr
Inactive

Location: New Jersey, U.S., Sol-3, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, Alpha Quadrant, Universe

you can get something from nothing since the no-thing is pure consciousness, which has the power to condense energy [matter], into some-thing, with the caveat that doing so must serve a purpose.

Take dreams for example, its very hard to simply create whatever we 'want' just because we want to experience it. The subconscious seems to block certain things, even if consciously, we are very congruous [independent of 'jinxing']. Perhaps its like a muscle that needs development, in order to become able to use it to create wanted manifestation in a waking reality.

The good news is, we create matter everyday! By making all kinds of choices during waking [5sense] reality.

Im currently interested in the phenomenon of shared dreams and messages in dreams that somehow correspond to waking reality in the 5sense world. It amazes me b/c a few mundane examples of it have recently happened to me, of the latter type. Ive been able to read in dreams like on papers and clocks, I think wakeup triggers vary from person to person.

Last edited by kha zarr; 11-02-2007 at 03:44 AM.
kha zarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 11:21 AM   #18
tru3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneofmany View Post

As i sat there I contemplated what I saw, and came to the conclusion that I wasn't on any form of drug, I wasn't tired, and I'm not totally out of my mind yet, so it must have been either a ghost, which I personally don't subscribe to because i didn't feel a presence which a lot of people talk about when seeing ghosts, also I didn't see a ghost.

But my theory about what happened was a glitch in the matrix, pure and simple. I'm definitely not new to deja vu and have had big experiences in that department, but a glitch in the matrix blew my mind at the time.
2 weeks ago i had an incident that threw all doubts for me out the window about the nature of reality.

As I was standing in the doorway of my kitchen, the matrix glitched, and the doorway that i was standing in shifted 2 feet along the wall and smacked me in the head. As I reeled from the open passage I watched the matrix flux again into it's original position.
My 14 month old son saw all of this and all he could do was laugh at daddy for jumping around and holding his head but he was not in the least bit freaked out, which freaked me out more.

The next day, I was off to the caduceus crowd to get the "FULL BATTERY OF HEAD EXAMS" as my uncle died of brain tumours, I thought it prudent to find out if there are any flesh marbles floating around my noodle. With the all clear that left me totally satisfied about not only the nature of reality, but the pliability of it as well.

All Thoughts Welcome
i've seen a few glitches in my day, but they mainly have to do with people's energy fields. when i was going to aa, i once went to a meeting in a different town than my usual group. there was a guy there, really loud and coarse. he was a self-admitted dry drunk; all the bad behavior with none of the alcohol. i was in a very relaxed state, because i truly believe that something wonderful happens in aa meetings (when two or more are gathered in my name...). i always tried to create a safe space for the group to do their work.

anyway, i was talking to this guy after the meeting, and as i stood there looking at him, his aura turned completely black; it was like someone threw a black hood over his head. i started, and he looked at me curiously. i excused myself quite soon after, naturally.

that was the most dramatic. my wife had an interesting experience, too. we were in sedona (where there are reportedly numerous underground complexes, one even built under a resort hotel: enchantment, i believe it was). she was getting on an elevator in that hotel. in the elevator, according to her, stood a tall, strange looking woman. mary said she instantly knew she was not looking at a human! the woman started crossing her arms, giving really tight body language, got off the elevator at the next floor, turned her head slightly, and briefly morphed in front of her. my wife knew that the critter knew that she knew.

wish i'd have been there...
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:25 PM   #19
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

my 'glitch ' was when i was sat in the garden last year- reading a book-in my peripheral vision (around the outer edges of the book) i was in the lounge sat on the sofa as someone walked past the coffee table- this happened ina split second and i was confused by it as i was sure i was infact sat in the garden!! and i was- the only way i could describe it was that it was 'a glitch'!!

I quite often see strange stuff now- but i dont wanna come across as a mentalist with schizophrenic tendancies!! lol
lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:53 AM   #20
pollock
Banned

Lately I have been seeing movements just at the edge of my vision, as if something hurrying out of view or as if things had been moving when I wasnt looking and then quickly got still when I looked. Its not everyday, but often enough for me to start wondering. I feel no real "presence" as I have at other occations that felt weird ei ghost spirit or such, just a feeling that something happened there at that moment and that I almost saw it!
Anyone else get this?
pollock is offline   Reply With Quote