Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 10-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
zendman

Lightbulb World wide attacks on the 2012 zion olympics!?

In to conclusion that there will be an alien false flag invasion during the olympics, what will be the other targets around the world in that period?

I didn't seen anything more then London attacks and the Tokyo Clock Tower in Japan. What about the rest of the world? Me myself live in the netherlands. Maybe this country is to small for a attack and is it enough to see the rest on tv set to pull this off. according to the research project blue beam will be used world wide.

has anyone any clue or idea in which other countries they may do some attacks? Why not the eifel tower in france or the liberty statue in amerika for instance? There most be more then only the olympic stadion en the 02 dome.

share your thoughts!!
zendman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2012, 02:43 AM   #2
illuminumnuts

I agree that there will likely be some sort of attack in London. I have no idea, assuming there is a London attack, whether there will be other attacks around the world or not. Why do you think an attack will occur in Tokyo?
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2012, 02:58 AM   #3
stelios
Banned

Big Ben looks likely to be attacked

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHPdB6fYHOw

stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2012, 10:29 AM   #4
j_a_t_33

There is another really good video demonstrating a lot of evidence regarding symbolism in films and programs which is a worth-while watch. Seems to give quite a lot away. I will dig this out later tonight.

I am based Nr Reading, about 25-30 miles from London. Already booked my trip to the Isle of Man lol!
j_a_t_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #5
zendman

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I agree that there will likely be some sort of attack in London. I have no idea, assuming there is a London attack, whether there will be other attacks around the world or not. Why do you think an attack will occur in Tokyo?
As seen on the card that stelios posted you see a tower. Most people think that it is the big bang. But when you do the research you can clearly see that it is the tokyo clock tower in japan. you see also de 5 colors from the 5 olympic rings back in this picture. When you find out what the plan is with the project blue beam. you can asume that there will be world wide attacks to pull the plan off.

om this intressting blog you can read about a possible attack on the 02 dome.
http://truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk...12-london.html

or see this:
also called the 0Z dome.
http://thewizardofozandtheolympics.b...cs-saturn.html

To j_a_t_33 : I really see towards your video, did you digged it already?
Greet david for me when you see him!
zendman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:15 PM   #6
snorky

'alien' false flag invasion during the olympics.

Maybe this just refers to humans. Will the so-called visitors be attending the games or will they just be here to stay, claiming Human Rights?
I work with some of the 63,000 foreign bogus language students who work here, claim benefits, but who cannot be deported unless they have committed a serious crime.
snorky is offline   Reply With Quote