Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #301
irna
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 95
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciko View Post
who cut and put those stone blocks above each other, did tectonic stresses cut and put those blocks above each other ??
Seems you never heard of sedimentary layers?
http://irna.lautre.net/Geology-of-th...-pyramids.html

And also:
http://irna.lautre.net/Tout-ce-que-l...t-pas,151.html
http://irna.lautre.net/Tout-ce-que-l...ut-pas,43.html

Irna
irna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #302
truthseeker512
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: near/on/in/under a Pyramid (no hills)
Posts: 1,484
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelyork View Post
It's actually very common. Look at the Giants Causeway...
Giants causeway has been used previously as an example in this thread for a natural explanation of the Sun Pyramid. Giants causeway is made from a basalt formation with columnar jointing and has no relevance whatsoever with blocks of concrete made with flat sides at 90 degrees.
Even if the Sun concrete was a natural conglomerate material, one is an igneous formation, one is sedimentary and the processes for both formations would be totally different.
A natural conglomerate bed would erode unevenly due to the variance in composition between the pebbles thus you would never see 90 degree corners and flat sides with a constant inclination.


News.....

Here is the site where we are drilling down to a cavity near the Sun Pyramid.





Drilling has stopped because the last layer is too strong for the drill we have currently.
Once we have a new, bigger drill we only have an estimated 70 cm to go before breaking through.
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #303
posidon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lemuria
Posts: 328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post
Giants causeway has been used previously as an example in this thread for a natural explanation of the Sun Pyramid. Giants causeway is made from a basalt formation with columnar jointing and has no relevance whatsoever with blocks of concrete made with flat sides at 90 degrees.
Even if the Sun concrete was a natural conglomerate material, one is an igneous formation, one is sedimentary and the processes for both formations would be totally different.
A natural conglomerate bed would erode unevenly due to the variance in composition between the pebbles thus you would never see 90 degree corners and flat sides with a constant inclination.


News.....

Here is the site where we are drilling down to a cavity near the Sun Pyramid.





Drilling has stopped because the last layer is too strong for the drill we have currently.
Once we have a new, bigger drill we only have an estimated 70 cm to go before breaking through.
Thanks for share Truthseeker,

My question is, if you find a cavity near the sun pyramid, why use hydraulic drillers to break trough? If there is a cavity there, and if the same is man made and not natural, you should not try to find an entrance without using destructive methods? Is not the same cavity that Pablito describe as a without for Bugomili hide from the Inquisition? You only find a cavity, not any tunnels connecting to the cavity?
posidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #304
flowergreg
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 93
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

My girlfriend just asked me what was I reading at the computer. I showed her the drill and asked "Do they seem archaeologists to you?" Her look told the rest.
flowergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #305
hadabusa
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: zurich
Posts: 22,683
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowergreg View Post
My girlfriend just asked me what was I reading at the computer. I showed her the drill and asked "Do they seem archaeologists to you?" Her look told the rest.
they look like construction workers because....they are construction workers.lol.

theyre busy engaging in fraud, shaping a hill into would-be pyramid.


70centimeters till breakthrough.lol, breakthrough to what?
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 03:39 PM   #306
ciko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,387
Likes: 6 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowergreg View Post
My girlfriend just asked me what was I reading at the computer. I showed her the drill and asked "Do they seem archaeologists to you?" Her look told the rest.
but do you see anhyting special there besides stones???

of course they shall use drills to enter tunnels and cambers so they can enter inside of the sun pyramid.

i think that is smart move, of course they would not drill there if there was something artifical och archeological artifacts.
ciko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 04:12 PM   #307
posidon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lemuria
Posts: 328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowergreg View Post
My girlfriend just asked me what was I reading at the computer. I showed her the drill and asked "Do they seem archaeologists to you?" Her look told the rest.
If they have a supervision of an Archeology then can use heavy machinery, in this case is the only way to break trough the rock, man power will take months or more is perfectly comprehensible
posidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 04:14 PM   #308
posidon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lemuria
Posts: 328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciko View Post
but do you see anhyting special there besides stones???

of course they shall use drills to enter tunnels and cambers so they can enter inside of the sun pyramid.

i think that is smart move, of course they would not drill there if there was something artifical och archeological artifacts.

Well that is not a good argument, the Pyramid are build of what?
posidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #309
ciko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,387
Likes: 6 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by posidon View Post
Well that is not a good argument, the Pyramid are build of what?
i would rather break area od 5x5 m in the wall of the pyramid just to enter it into the pyramid, than chasing entrance in 10 years and hear opponents talkning that pyramid is a hoax or somthing like that.

but dont you read what truthseeker said

Quote:
Here is the site where we are drilling down to a cavity near the Sun Pyramid.
near , not on the pyramid.

read clearly before you jump to conclusions and attack those who work hard there
ciko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 04:26 PM   #310
posidon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lemuria
Posts: 328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
they look like construction workers because....they are construction workers.lol.

theyre busy engaging in fraud, shaping a hill into would-be pyramid.


70centimeters till breakthrough.lol, breakthrough to what?

Ho you think do the heavy and dirty work? Archaeologists? Egyptlogists? Of course not, they hire man power to do the heavy work for them was always like this! Archaeologists just use brush's they don´t dig lol

Ho dig in Visoko? Volunteers
posidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #311
posidon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lemuria
Posts: 328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciko View Post
i would rather break area od 5x5 m in the wall of the pyramid just to enter it into the pyramid, than chasing entrance in 10 years and hear opponents talkning that pyramid is a hoax or somthing like that.

but dont you read what truthseeker said



near , not on the pyramid.

read clearly before you jump to conclusions and attack those who work hard there

I would never do that, that is not archeology, is just Ego! True archaeologist, is a slow work, prepare careful each steep, and have huge respect for the place you work!

You just claim you will prefer the prove to all they are just wrong, but in fact you should be patient, can´t break under pressure from your enemies. Your enemies trow you stones, use them to build a castle

I don´t say you was excavate on the pyramid, i know is not on the pyramid but instead near. I agree with the use of heavy machinery, when under the supervision of an archaeologist.

I suport you work, i don´t say nothing in oposite :S

Last edited by posidon; 21-08-2011 at 04:35 PM.
posidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 04:48 PM   #312
truthseeker512
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: near/on/in/under a Pyramid (no hills)
Posts: 1,484
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by posidon View Post
Thanks for share Truthseeker,

My question is, if you find a cavity near the sun pyramid, why use hydraulic drillers to break trough? If there is a cavity there, and if the same is man made and not natural, you should not try to find an entrance without using destructive methods? Is not the same cavity that Pablito describe as a without for Bugomili hide from the Inquisition? You only find a cavity, not any tunnels connecting to the cavity?
The problem is this....

Much of the Sun Pyramid has a protection order on it, we cannot dig down to any such entrances that may exist on the sides of the Pyramid itself.
Land not in the protected areas are privately owned around the pyramid and permissions are needed from individual owners. Some of the land is owned by the local government and we do have permission to dig there.
The problem with the individual land owners is that an archaeology prof from Malaysia bought a big chunk of land on one of the pyramids for a large sum of money and now the landowners are thinking only with $$ in their eyes. $$ the foundation does not have to offer.

Excavating the Ravne tunnel is one way we are trying to gain entry to the pyramid without having to drill, however, we have been digging for 5 years and are still many years away from reaching the Pyramid at the current rate of exploration.

Though using a drill is destructive it may offer us a significant shortcut into gaining entry as well as circumnavigating the barriers put in front of us by the National gov/EU etc. The area being damaged is so small when you consider the enormous size of the structure and in my opinion it is worth it.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 21-08-2011 at 04:55 PM.
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #313
iaintoff
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,497
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thanks for the update guys keep it coming when you can.
iaintoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 05:13 PM   #314
posidon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lemuria
Posts: 328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post
The problem is this....

Much of the Sun Pyramid has a protection order on it, we cannot dig down to any such entrances that may exist on the sides of the Pyramid itself.
Land not in the protected areas are privately owned around the pyramid and permissions are needed from individual owners. Some of the land is owned by the local government and we do have permission to dig there.
The problem with the individual land owners is that an archaeology prof from Malaysia bought a big chunk of land on one of the pyramids for a large sum of money and now the landowners are thinking only with $$ in their eyes. $$ the foundation does not have to offer.

Excavating the Ravne tunnel is one way we are trying to gain entry to the pyramid without having to drill, however, we have been digging for 5 years and are still many years away from reaching the Pyramid at the current rate of exploration.

Though using a drill is destructive it may offer us a significant shortcut into gaining entry as well as circumnavigating the barriers put in front of us by the National gov/EU etc. The area being damaged is so small when you consider the enormous size of the structure and in my opinion it is worth it.

I already ask myself, if eventually that will happened, since i see many houses and plantations on or near the pyramids, and eventually money will talk louder

Dammit that is a really bad new, so eventually the people on Visoko will sell themselves for ho give more money, what a disaster that will be

But even if that archaeologist prof from Malaysia, find something, he can´t take nothing out from Bosnia, the government can´t allow i guess, right? Is like if you find something in Egypt, it belong to Egypt, you cam only claim the finding in your name, but the artifact stays in Egypt. So Bosnia should be the same i hope.
In any way if he have money at least he can dig much faster, and is on your best interest he do, to prove fast that the Pyramid are man made, even if will be someone outside the group or foundation.

Yes you only dig like 300m or so inside Ravne still far to reach at Sun Pyramid, that is about 2.500m, so why you don´t use the GPR to try to find any alternative unblock tunels from above the ground, that could lead you faster into the pyramid.?

Eventually money will speak louder, for more i hate this idea, you should protect your findings, and your current workings future plans, don´t give information's to no one including forums, unless you find something that really can be a turning point.

I remember now, even with drilling, there is less destructive ways, if is only 70cm, why don´t drill a hole with enough size to fit a camera, like the type, they do in the Great Pyramid, on the Queen chamber shafts, they drill a small hole and inserted a fibber optic camera, is less destructive, preserve the integrity of the structure, don´t show to much attention, since is just 70cm, in case you really find something of big importance with the camera, just blow those rocks into pieces lol

Last edited by posidon; 21-08-2011 at 05:23 PM.
posidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 06:15 PM   #315
irna
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 95
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post
A natural conglomerate bed would erode unevenly due to the variance in composition between the pebbles thus you would never see 90 degree corners and flat sides with a constant inclination.
Are you sure of that? you should do a little bit of research on the web (or better, in a university library) with "conglomerate" and "orthogonal joints" or "dip-slope", you would be surprised by the result :-)
As an example, just have a look at this: http://www.eos.ubc.ca/personal/erik/...E_ECL-Rufi.pdf, particularly figures 6 and 11.

By the way, as you seem to be the "geologist in charge" in Visoko, you should warn Mr. Osmanagic to be careful when he meddles with the layers of conglomerate at the base of Visocica dip-slope. The risk of landslides is quite high in this kind of configuration (massive dipping plates of conglomerate with the possibility of interbedded marl, see the document above), and there has already been land-slides at the base of the hill, the last in the 1950s. I have seen indications of rotating blocks of conglomerate in some of the videos (particularly the one with Sara Acconci "exploring" some cracks); and I have been told that the forest was planted on the northern slope in order to try and mitigate this risk. So that it's maybe not a very good idea to cut too much trees and take out the superficial soil from large surfaces, thus accentuating the percolation of water trough the joints...

(Please note that the above paragraph is very serious, and totally independant of my or your position about the existence of pyramids!)

Irna
irna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 06:43 PM   #316
truthseeker512
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: near/on/in/under a Pyramid (no hills)
Posts: 1,484
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irna View Post
Are you sure of that? you should do a little bit of research on the web (or better, in a university library) with "conglomerate" and "orthogonal joints" or "dip-slope", you would be surprised by the result :-)
As an example, just have a look at this: http://www.eos.ubc.ca/personal/erik/...E_ECL-Rufi.pdf, particularly figures 6 and 11.

By the way, as you seem to be the "geologist in charge" in Visoko, you should warn Mr. Osmanagic to be careful when he meddles with the layers of conglomerate at the base of Visocica dip-slope. The risk of landslides is quite high in this kind of configuration (massive dipping plates of conglomerate with the possibility of interbedded marl, see the document above), and there has already been land-slides at the base of the hill, the last in the 1950s. I have seen indications of rotating blocks of conglomerate in some of the videos (particularly the one with Sara Acconci "exploring" some cracks); and I have been told that the forest was planted on the northern slope in order to try and mitigate this risk. So that it's maybe not a very good idea to cut too much trees and take out the superficial soil from large surfaces, thus accentuating the percolation of water trough the joints...

(Please note that the above paragraph is very serious, and totally independant of my or your position about the existence of pyramids!)

Irna
Ignoring Pablitos advice on ignoring the shills.....

Please compare your definition of 'flat' with mine.....
(insert is photo from paper provided by Irna)


Thanks for your concern, however I am not the geologist in charge and in any case, I only know of a Dr Semir.
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 06:47 PM   #317
icobeto
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by posidon View Post
I don´t agree that SBRG should be taken apart in any way from the project, since was them that achieve great discoveries, and work hard on the project for one entire year. I just say is good and healthy to accept different ways of approach, and they should work together with people that have experience and know what they say just that.

I agree this discussion end here, i make my point.
Ok This is a good thing
icobeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #318
irna
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 95
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post
Ignoring Pablitos advice on ignoring the shills.....

Thanks for your concern, however I am not the geologist in charge and in any case, I only know of a Dr Semir.
As you wish. My advice was made in good faith; in case you however speak of this one day with a real geologist (I know there is no "geologist in charge", and I know why) or with "Dr. Semir", here is what may happen:



Irna
irna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #319
truthseeker512
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: near/on/in/under a Pyramid (no hills)
Posts: 1,484
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Latest Video - Bosnian Pyramid Summer Excavations 2011 - Earth to Mars, Over


Video covers Pyramid of the Sun excavation and further EM/Ultrasound emissions
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 07:36 PM   #320
posidon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lemuria
Posts: 328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post
Latest Video - Bosnian Pyramid Summer Excavations 2011 - Earth to Mars, Over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5o8tCHZN4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5o8tCHZN4

Video covers Pyramid of the Sun excavation and further EM/Ultrasound emissions
Thumbs up to D. Sara Acconci, i was wrong in fact in this project not only volunteers do the heavy work and excavate the soil, archaeologists also dig, and better then many man's my apologies


Thanks for share Truthseeker, keep the good work.

Last edited by posidon; 22-08-2011 at 08:01 PM.
posidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.