Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 13-02-2009, 08:12 PM   #41
llogun

Quote:
Originally Posted by llogun View Post
My dog started to have fits, everyone said take her to the vets. I said no, I just changed her diet and after a month shy stopped having them.
You just cant believe can you change your food and eat the right things and hey your cured
This where the brick wall of cancer comes in. When some one in the lab knows about a alkaline the info does not get passed down the line, or should i say it does but the imformation stays on the otherside of the wall.
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #42
lupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by llogun View Post
My dog started to have fits, everyone said take her to the vets. I said no, I just changed her diet and after a month shy stopped having them.
You just cant believe can you change your food and eat the right things and hey your cured
well I'm going to keep at it llogun because it just feels right in my system and i'm completly hooked on my juicer drinks. i make up around a litre of the magical goo a day, they are too delish for words. I'll ph test myself in a couple of months and take it from there. still have 5 years of trips to the hospital which give off bad energy. I can just smell death in those places and western medicine just treats or works on the illness whether it works or not, for the most part..it does not. I firmly believe that you treat the whole being so illness never takes place in the first place and i feel that the trips to the hospital will not be needed soon. i'll play the game for a couple of visits and doubt very much i will bother going again because it will be pointless.

I've been fortunate in the fact that i've never really been ill throughout my life on this spinning ball. as i've mentioned before on previous posts, germs, viruses etc just seem to bounce off me, i don't get sick. untill last year when everything caved in, all in one week and it spiralled from there. someone mentioned on here on having a corpse in your mouth and that deffinatly has a mental effect on your whole being so the victim/corpse has been removed from my mind which has been a real positive effect.

so thats that big grin for how i feel. on the dog issue. anyone feeding their dogs things like bakers complete or foods with lots of colours..they will mess your dogs head up at best, at worst they will kill your dog fact!

stick to working dog dried foods without the colours/additives. you will save a small fortune on buying those big 15kg sacks(they cost anywhere from £10.00-£50.00p per sack)plus you don't need to give them 3 cups a day like a working dog, one 3rd of a cup is plenty enough to give them all the nutriants they will need. forget the gunk they sell in the supermarkets. over priced, full of crap.. just like the crap they try and fill us up with.

slight hijack on dogs but after dealing with many dominant breeds with ISSUES they can be sorted out so easy with diet. but giving my dog a little of alkaline juiced drinks, her coat glows with health, she shines!

so thanks again llogun,
Your shadow is your biggest teacher and ally and yet you enjoy kicking it in the guts as it lies on the floor with you yelling furiously through tears of desperation: "Love and light! Love and light! Fucking love and light!!” Screaming and scrunching your eyes shut trying to demolish your demonic self, like it can be destroyed by the sheer willpower of pretending you are a "figure of light".
lupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 05:20 PM   #43
bribean

Its great to hear you are doing well llogan.
This thread is brilliant.

I lost my Dad to cancer a few years back and I wish that I knew then what I do now about the whole issue. I know that the treatment (chemo) killed him.
The medical system is brutal and barbaric.

Last year a good freind of mine, who is heavily into healthy eating, came across a book by Dr Robert Young called Sick & Tired. Its all about the acid in your body, and getting your alkaline ballance right, just like you say.

My friend used to think I was a fool when I talked of the conspiracy and we had many debates, but we always agreed to differ on the subject.
That was until he had read the above mentioned book.
Since then his whole outlook has changed and he is an avid researcher on the conspiracy subject too.

We both do our bit within our own family and friends circle to spread the word, and even though it can be like banging your head against a wall sometimes, we have had some success nevertheless.
I know that people are at last begining to wake up, and the truth about healthcare is a real eyeopener for many, so keep spreading the word and good luck.

Here is a link to Dr Roberts site;
http://www.phmiracleliving.com/
bribean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 07:26 AM   #44
llogun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribean View Post
Its great to hear you are doing well llogan.
This thread is brilliant.

I lost my Dad to cancer a few years back and I wish that I knew then what I do now about the whole issue. I know that the treatment (chemo) killed him.
The medical system is brutal and barbaric.

Last year a good freind of mine, who is heavily into healthy eating, came across a book by Dr Robert Young called Sick & Tired. Its all about the acid in your body, and getting your alkaline ballance right, just like you say.

My friend used to think I was a fool when I talked of the conspiracy and we had many debates, but we always agreed to differ on the subject.
That was until he had read the above mentioned book.
Since then his whole outlook has changed and he is an avid researcher on the conspiracy subject too.

We both do our bit within our own family and friends circle to spread the word, and even though it can be like banging your head against a wall sometimes, we have had some success nevertheless.
I know that people are at last begining to wake up, and the truth about healthcare is a real eyeopener for many, so keep spreading the word and good luck.

Here is a link to Dr Roberts site;
http://www.phmiracleliving.com/
Thanks bribean for the website
Old 18-04-2009, 06:21 AM   #45
llogun

I had my mri scan the other day 16 4 09 and my tumor as gone. I just have scar tissue left. There are many diffrant ways to beat cancer. i found this way the best and it was all very clear to me in the end what i had to do. There is so much info out there your head can get stuck in a rut and some people are starting to jump on the band wagon and trying to make money on the back of people with cancer when this info should be free. All the people who know me in leicester are now saying to me i cant believe it when you first told me what you where doing i thought you were crazy. Well once again i want to thank everyone who help me and gave me support and most of all steve 2013. Now everyone in leicester, dont think im crazy, its opened there eyes and as we all no on here, its just one part of the jigsaw puzzle that will hopfully make them see the next part that starts to make the picture for them.
Old 18-04-2009, 12:05 PM   #46

Well done llogun for listening to your own intuition and working with your body to heal .It's good we can exchange useful information to help each other , thats what its all about . take it easy mate .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #47
llogun

Thanks mate
Old 19-04-2009, 09:49 AM   #48
llogun

This was my daily routine I had to get rid of the cancer
I drank 2 to 3 litres of alkaline water with a a ph booster in it.a day
I had a fresh lemon squeezed with a few ounces of water in the morning
I juiced carrot and broccoli twice a day
I only would eat veg and cooked as raw as possible with potatoes and gravy made from veg stock
Salads with a small amount of brown bread
I took vitamin A C D E and selenium
B17 50 aday and I had to build up to this
mms but I had to come off it after a while because it made me ill I did get to 15 drops but one day I mixed the dosage up wrong and I thought I was going to die my fault
I was taking 100 drops a day of oxye 100 drops of zeolite 6 o3 right this cleans and oxygenates the bowl. 3 sharks liver oil capsules 2 table spoons of flax seed oil 1 cod liver oil capsules aday
To keep on this diet was very hard and I did let my self down every now and then when I could smell bacon cooking and I have got a very sweet tooth which is bad to eat when you have cancer.
Also when you stop eating meat and you go on a vegan diet you need to really take vit b 12 this will replace what you lose from not eating it.
Most important of all positive thinking
That’s about it
Old 19-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #49

Good menu .
I was doing 35 apricot kernels a day . I did use mms for a few months , cant say i saw an improvement , but it didn't make me any worse .
I had organic porridge for breakfast ,Soya or rice milk not dairy still do . loaded with
goji berries
strawberries raspberries and blueberries etc .
Hulled hemp seed and linseed added as well .
Juiced organic carrots ,apples and beetroot and broccoli ,daily .
Steamed fish with steamed veg and organic spuds .
Essiac tincture in organic apple juice daily .
Quinoa , similar to rice but finer , with more organic veg .
Vegetable soup .
Salads with sprouted seeds ,such as broccoli ,alfalfa ,mung bean , red clover . Delicious .Egg free mayonnaise and cheesley vegan cheese alternative
Soya or oat milk smoothies packed with organic fruit and seeds .
Vegan hot dogs .Organic baked beans as they contain less sugar and dont make up for it with aspartame .
Basically just variations of that diet , no dairy and steamed all food i could .
Also used Graviola herb tablets , a very good anti cancer supplement.
Drank plenty of water with added aerobic oxygen drops .
Have a very good homeopath , who works with me supporting my immune system to , worth while finding a good one if you can .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2009, 01:12 PM   #50
tootrue

Quote:
Cancer just down to genes 'a myth'

People should stop believing cancer is just down to "bad luck" or their genes and look to their own lifestyle, an expert has said. Skip related content
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090420...h-6323e80.html
tootrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2009, 11:38 AM   #51
breezinreezin
Inactive

Excellent thread. Very inspirational. I do feel it's time for me to go this route, as I've just felt too tired, for too long. I need some energy!
breezinreezin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 12:25 PM   #52
chaste

A really interesting thread. The sort of information you wish had been freely available years ago.

The alkalinity/acidity was something I've never seen before. I'm trying to find out stuff for someone I think might be resistant to making changes in their diet (and, given the hospital dietitician's advice to stop eating diet yoghurt and eat butter and jam, may be sceptical of something that goes against what the 'experts' say) - does anyone think you can make a difference with only some of the measures e.g. alkaline water, bicarbonate of soda, etc., whilst monitoring their pH level?
chaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:13 PM   #53
llogun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaste View Post
A really interesting thread. The sort of information you wish had been freely available years ago.

The alkalinity/acidity was something I've never seen before. I'm trying to find out stuff for someone I think might be resistant to making changes in their diet (and, given the hospital dietitician's advice to stop eating diet yoghurt and eat butter and jam, may be sceptical of something that goes against what the 'experts' say) - does anyone think you can make a difference with only some of the measures e.g. alkaline water, bicarbonate of soda, etc., whilst monitoring their pH level?
To get your body back to a alkaline condition can take months and thats putting everything back into your body whats alkaline. Every time you eat acidic foods or drink you are working against what you are trying to do
Old 10-05-2009, 03:02 PM   #54
chaste

Thanks, llogun.
Old 21-05-2009, 11:51 AM   #55
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by deafbred
my aunt has cancer - she isn't taking chemo or anything like that from 'the doctors' ------ some of her family are trying to convince her to 'take the doctors advice' and use their treatments. She refuses though and is going about her own way to defeat the cancer.
GOOD FOR HER!!

I once heard about a lady in california who had HIV and she did not let the doctors give her anything for it and you know what?

ITS STAYING IN REMISSION (Or it was the last i heard,it wasnt bothering her,etc)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 06:05 PM   #56
elrafaargentino

I wonder if there is alkaline water produced, because in argentina I have not heard anything about it.
Old 21-05-2009, 08:08 PM   #57
motleyhoo

Quote:

I don't think that would work every well. You need to be eating alkaline foods primarily and focus on drinks second. But you really need to do both. Ironically, or maybe not, its the alkaline foods we should be eating anyway, and it's mostly the junk foods that are acidic.

One important thing - it's not the pH of the food itself that matters, but rather how it is converted in the body. Raw vinegar is highly acidic, but consuming a little in your diet is alkaline.

There's lots of info on google about "alkaline diets" and many good books on amazon, etc.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #58
curtaincat
Banned

It is your thoughts that make all the difference.
I am not saying eat crap, but it is your thoughts.
Positive and true thoughts.
Everytime you think anything crappy , unfortunately, you get it back.
This is the hardest thing to learn, I am still 'digesting' such stuff myself.

( and I am not being a nasty person saying this, I have at least 4 lovely people I know that have 'died' from cancer.)
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #59
chaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
I don't think that would work every well. You need to be eating alkaline foods primarily and focus on drinks second. But you really need to do both. Ironically, or maybe not, its the alkaline foods we should be eating anyway, and it's mostly the junk foods that are acidic.

One important thing - it's not the pH of the food itself that matters, but rather how it is converted in the body. Raw vinegar is highly acidic, but consuming a little in your diet is alkaline.

There's lots of info on google about "alkaline diets" and many good books on amazon, etc.

Thanks. A friend who became a nutritionist was back home for a hen night recently and this subject came up - it turns out she's known about this for ages and had always being going on about something called 'supergreens' (?), which didn't make sense at the time but sounds like something people use to make water alkaline (?).
Old 28-05-2009, 05:50 AM   #60
motleyhoo

Quote:
Thanks. A friend who became a nutritionist was back home for a hen night recently and this subject came up - it turns out she's known about this for ages and had always being going on about something called 'supergreens' (?), which didn't make sense at the time but sounds like something people use to make water alkaline (?).
Supergreens are fantastic, and I just started reading about them and consuming them a couple of years ago. And also Brassicas. I was making my own supergreen smoothies everyday, but I don't like the taste. I now make fruit "superfood" smoothies, and then I take supergreen capsules that I make myself.

I could talk all day about supergreens, superfoods, and micro/phyto nutrients, but you can find a lot of information by using the search box at the following site:

http://www.naturalnews.com/

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote