Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 29-07-2016, 03:04 PM   #41
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
It does indeed show who has real power.
Mrs May is the Prime Minister.
Parliament makes our laws.
We vote in elections and wheover wins forms the government and has a parliamentary majority.
The Queen gets to read out one speech a year relating government policy.
That speech is written for her by the government of the day.
The Queen is a symbolic figurehead who has some influence but NO political power.
The old girl can't even vote FFS.
Believe as you will but Blighty is a parliamentary-democracy mate - we haven't had monarchical government here for over 300 years.
Still and all.
Can't expect foreigners to understand such things can we?
The symbology is political power.

You don’t really get this conspiracy stuff, do you.

The pyramidal workslave system benefiting the few. The media brainwashing and programming. The bought governments.

Last edited by white light; 29-07-2016 at 03:10 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 03:26 PM   #42
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
The symbology is political power.

You don’t really get this conspiracy stuff, do you.

The pyramidal workslave system benefiting the few. The media brainwashing and programming. The bought governments.

Symbology only ever works on those who invest symbols with power.
It 'matters to them'.
To everyone else it's just BS.
Believers gotta believe mate.
Be lucky.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2016, 03:31 PM   #43
white light

Quote:
Symbology only ever works on those who invest symbols with power.
It 'matters to them'.
To everyone else it's just BS.
Believers gotta believe mate.
Be lucky.
Sure, that's why the queen lives in palaces and you don't.

Not that I'd care to live in palaces, and I don't believe in symbols either, but y'know, my reality is a picture of inequality. What to do, what to do?
Old 29-07-2016, 03:41 PM   #44
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Sure, that's why the queen lives in palaces and you don't.

Not that I'd care to live in palaces, and I don't believe in symbols either, but y'know, my reality is a picture of inequality. What to do, what to do?
It's a 'palace' to us.

All this 'Queen is a dictator, reppie, head of the Illuminati ( insert woo-word ,of choice) BS is distraction pure and simple.
Queen lives in a palace.. I don't.
That's inequality?
BS.
I'm not a feckin' Queen nor want to be either, nor a King for that matter.
Woman does the same job as a man but gets paid less an hour for doing it.
That's inequality and can be addressed.
Only way you'll ever get rid of the monarchy in Blighty is when enough people vote to scrap it.
That aint gonna happen with this Queen cos she is popular and you'll never beat popularity.
Once she goes though then maybe Charlie won't be looked at quite the same.
Ultimately it's the voters who will get to decide.
I reckon people would vote to keep a constitutional monarch.
The alternatives elsewhere tend to be recipes for corruption.
Our 'honours' system keeps the Civil Service compliant plus, we English especially; value tradition.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 29-07-2016 at 03:46 PM.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:46 PM   #45
white light

Quote:
It's a 'palace' to us.

All this 'Queen is a dictator, reppie, head of the Illuminati ( insert woo-word ,of choice) BS is distraction pure and simple.
Queen lives in a palace.. I don't.
That's inequality?
BS.
I'm not a feckin' Queen nor want to be either, nor a King for that matter.
Woman does the same job as a man but gets paid less an hour for doing it.
That's inequality and can be addressed.
Only way you'll ever get rid of the monarchy in Blighty is when enough people vote to scrap it.
That aint gonna happen with this Queen cos she is popular and you'll never beat popularity.
Once she goes though then maybe Charlie won't be looked at quite the same.
Ultimately it's the voters who will get to decide.
I reckon people would vote to keep a constitutional monarch.
The alternatives elsewhere tend to be recipes for corruption.
Our 'honours' system keeps the Civil Service compliant.
Good to know ole blighty isn't corrupt.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:49 PM   #46
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Good to know ole blighty isn't corrupt.
You need a benchmark for accurate comparison.
I choose Nigeria.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 29-07-2016 at 03:49 PM.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:55 PM   #47
white light

Quote:
You need a benchmark for accurate comparison.
I choose Nigeria.
Nigeria has monarchy.
Old 29-07-2016, 04:01 PM   #48
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Nigeria has monarchy.
Nigeria has kleptocracy.
Old 29-07-2016, 04:37 PM   #49
white light

Quote:
Nigeria has kleptocracy.
So, you haven't taken the kleptocracy bus tour of London then?

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/u...cle4683161.ece
Old 05-08-2016, 05:15 PM   #50
st jimmy

Default Isis/benghazi

I’ve heard that the American electorate is so disgusted with Donald Trump, that even crooked Hillary can lead in the polls with a large margin. This has inspired me to write a little something about the financing of ISIS and the Benghazi terrorist attack.

To understand the humanitarian drama in Syria you need to go back a little further back to the Arabic spring. Already in the 1990s Colonel Gaddafi arranged that Africa got their own satellite system (RASCOM) for a one time investment of 400 million dollar, before Africa had to pay an annual fee of 500 million dollar to use European satellites. In 2011 Gaddafi had plans to create the African Investment Bank and African Monetary Fund and wanted Libyan oil to be paid in gold so Africa could print its own money (Saddam Hussein had similar plans in 2002 by the way). This would crash the petrol dollar, so terrorists were financed that eventually lynched Gaddafi.
In September 2012 weapons that had belonged to the Libyan army were shipped to Benghazi for Syrian terrorists (information retrieved by Judicial watch). ISIS wasn´t only provided with weapons, but also financed and trained by the CIA (this was revealed by CIA-contractor Steven Kelley). While CIA-agent Edward Snowden has testified that the leader of ISIS Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, was trained by the Israeli Mossad. Journalist Seymour Hersh has published that the horrible Sarin gas attacks in 2013 were done by terrorists supported by the US government: http://voiceofdetroit.net/2015/02/09...q-afghanistan/

Then it gets even more interesting… After the terrorist attacks on the US consulate on September 11, 2012 none other than Hillary Clinton told us the story that these attacks were the result of a protest gone wrong against some video: https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-c...79.html?ref=gs
In reality Clinton was already informed by the DoD on September 12, 2012, that the terrorist attacks were planned 10 days in advance by the terrorist group BCOAR. This shows beyond any doubt that Clinton was lying. The only way they could have known the day after the attack that this was planned 10 days earlier, is that the DoD and Clinton knew beforehand: http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-r...ys-in-advance/
Here´s the document of September 12: http://www.judicialwatch.org/documen...-state-14-812/

So there is evidence from Judicial Watch that the Obama/Clinton administration financed, armed and trained Syrian terrorists (including ISIS) and knew 10 days before of the attack on the American consulate, so I conclude this was just another false flag attack.

Last edited by st jimmy; 05-08-2016 at 05:16 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 04:10 PM   #51
st jimmy

Default David Koresh and AIPAC

On February 28, 1993 the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) without any legitimate reason raided the Mount Carmel Centre in Waco, Texas of David Koresh and his Branch Davidians. Then the FBI took control of the siege of the compound which lasted for 51 days.
After Koresh pledged to surrender just to be on the safe side on April 19, 1993 Delta Force agents of the FBI used tanks to punch holes in the walls, flooded the building with CS nerve gas and then set the whole place on fire, destroying all evidence. A total of 76 were murdered, 12 younger than 5 years of age, 21 younger than 16. Only three months after Bill Clinton became president: http://www.serendipity.li/waco.html
Of course it is very convincing that we were told that they had no choice, because they had to protect the children (after Koresh promised to surrender!). They must have been better off dead than being told that the US government is against God by that horrible David Koresh. And the story about suicide… are we to believe that this happened after or before the nerve gas?
U.S. Congressman Ron Paul stated that:
CS gas is banned under the Paris Convention on chemical warfare. The U.S. could not use it in war. It is illegal, but they would use it against their own citizens.” — The Washington Times, April 23, 1993.
Here’s the evidence that Attorney General Janet Reno approved the attack plans (of course she wouldn’t without the consent of the Clintons): https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/1999/09/waco-s04.html

And that Donald Trump is in fact part of the Hillary campaign becomes ever more likely when you read his speech in front of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC): http://time.com/4267058/donald-trump...ch-transcript/
Here are a few quotes from Trump, about his love for Israel, this could make most that are no supporter of the Israeli government (and that’s the majority of Americans) vote for Hillary Clinton:
In 2001, weeks after the attacks on New York City and on Washington and, frankly, the attacks on all of us, attacks that perpetrated and they were perpetrated by the Islamic fundamentalists, Mayor Rudy Giuliani visited Israel to show solidarity with terror victims. I sent my plane because I backed the mission for Israel 100 percent.
When I’m president, believe me, I will veto any attempt by the U.N. to impose its will on the Jewish state. It will be vetoed 100 percent.
And you see that happening all the time, that pattern practiced by the president and his administration, including former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who is a total disaster, by the way. She and President Obama have treated Israel very, very badly.
And we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel.

The following quote of Trump is completely ridiculous, knowing that it’s the USA and Israel that are financing and training terrorists in the Middle East:
Iran is a problem in Iraq, a problem in Syria, a problem in Lebanon, a problem in Yemen and will be a very, very major problem for Saudi Arabia. Literally every day, Iran provides more and better weapons to support their puppet states. Hezbollah, Lebanon received — and I’ll tell you what, it has received sophisticated anti-ship weapons, anti-aircraft weapons and GPS systems and rockets like very few people anywhere in the world and certainly very few countries have. Now they’re in Syria trying to establish another front against Israel from the Syrian side of the Golan Heights.

I think a strong case could be made for Richard Nixon as the best American president since John F. Kennedy was executed. If my information is correct Nixon was Watergated by Henry Kissinger (friendly with Clinton and Trump) and George H.W. Bush (also involved in the JFK assassination), because he didn’t want to participate in the depopulation agenda of Rockefeller and co.
Old 08-08-2016, 04:11 PM   #52
st jimmy

If you want to understand how we are ruled in our dictatorial democracy, you should read the Protocols of the elders of Zion: http://xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kid.../protocols.pdf
The following sections of the Protocols are especially relevant in connection to our “right to vote” in a one-party-state.

Protocol 5
8. In all ages the people of the world, equally with individuals, have accepted words for deeds, for THEY ARE CONTENT WITH A SHOW and rarely pause to note, in the public arena, whether promises are followed by performance.
Therefore we shall establish show institutions which will give eloquent proof of their benefit to progress.

Protocol 10
5. TO SECURE THIS WE MUST HAVE EVERYBODY VOTE WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF CLASSES AND QUALIFICATIONS, in order to establish an absolute majority, which cannot be got from the educated propertied classes.
In this way, by inculcating in all a sense of self-importance, we shall destroy among the GOYIM the importance of the family and its educational value and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off, for the mob, handled by us, will not let them come to the front nor even give them a hearing; it is accustomed to listen to us only who pay it for obedience and attention.
In this way we shall create a blind, mighty force which will never be in a position to move in any direction without the guidance of our agents set at its head by us as leaders of the mob. The people will submit to this regime because it will know that upon these leaders will depend its earnings, gratifications and the receipt of all kinds of benefits.

13. In order that our scheme may produce this result we shall arrange elections in favor of such presidents as have in their past some dark, undiscovered stain, some "Panama" or other - then they will be trustworthy agents for the accomplishment of our plans out of fear of revelations and from the natural desire of everyone who has attained power, namely, the retention of the privileges, advantages and honor connected with the office of president.
The chamber of deputies will provide cover for, will protect, will elect presidents, but we shall take from it the right to propose new, or make changes in existing laws, for this right will be given by us to the responsible president, a puppet in our hands.

Naturally, the authority of the presidents will then become a target for every possible form of attack, but we shall provide him with a means of self-defense in the right of an appeal to the people, for the decision of the people over the heads of their representatives, that is to say, an appeal to that some blind slave of ours - the majority of the mob.
Independently of this we shall invest the president with the right of declaring a state of war. We shall justify this last right on the ground that the president as chief of the whole army of the country must have it at his disposal, in case of need for the defense of the new republican constitution, the right to defend which will belong to him as the responsible representative of this constitution.
Old 08-08-2016, 04:27 PM   #53
grandmasterp
Banned

StJimmy mate, how it be a 'dictatorial democracy' when people get the chance to show up and vote for their candidate of choice?
Dictatorial implies a dictator, dictators tend not to countenance opposition parties.
Dictatorships are usually one-party states with the dictator firmly in charge.
That's never the case with the POTUS , look at Obama - he hasn't been able to do much at all.
If the POTUS can't carry the house then the POTUS can't implement policies.
That's pretty much the opposite of 'dictatorship'.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:59 PM   #54
st jimmy

Default CFR/Rockefeller

Quote:
Dictatorships are usually one-party states with the dictator firmly in charge.
That's never the case with the POTUS , look at Obama - he hasn't been able to do much at all.
If the POTUS can't carry the house then the POTUS can't implement policies.
That's pretty much the opposite of 'dictatorship'.
Yeah, I totally agree that not any president could've been considered the dictator of the USA; just look at two of the presidents that actually fought against the dictatorship (of the big bankers) - Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy - they were murdered.
I never claimed that the president (of the USA) is the dictator, but instead have said it's the CFR/Rockefeller. Aruguably not even Rockefeller is the real dictator of the USA, because even he bows down to Rothschild (but they´re family, so don't believe rumours they are competitors), see my earlier quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Only politicians with the support of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) can become president of the USA. The CFR takes their orders from Rockefeller, who could be seen as the King of the USA.
There's a lot of information on the CFR, some of the prominent members are: Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, US president Jimmy Carter, US vice-president Dick Cheney, US president Gerald Ford, Chairman Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan, Jesse Jackson, Caroline Kennedy (daughter of JFK), President World bank Robert McNamara, CEO News corporation and Fox News Rupert Murdoch, Secretary of State Collin Powell, CIA director George Tenet, President World bank James Wolfensohn, President World bank Paul Wolfowitz and CIA director James Woolsey.
Here’s a list of (former) members of CFR: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...old-cfr-roster

I don’t see how a two-party-state can be considered a democracy, but in reality the USA is a one-party-state: the Republican-Democrats of CFR.
Old 10-08-2016, 03:02 PM   #55
st jimmy

Default Clinton and Trump enslaved by debts

There are some that say that Donald Trump is above corruption, because he is already a billionaire so doesn’t need the money. I will not insult your intelligence by explaining how ridiculous such a statement is.
In reality Trump isn’t the rich man he wants us all to believe. Trump has been borrowing all kinds of money, while his career as a “business man” is filled with failures. Trump has borrowed enough money to fool easily impressionable people, but in reality it is the money of others. Here’s a story that tells that Trump is rich in having other people’s money (that should be understood as that he’s enslaved by his financiers): https://italkyoubored.wordpress.com/...ver-been-rich/
When somebody tells everybody he’s billionaire, but in reality he’s loaned hundreds of millions, he’s a pathological liar, see the following quote: “A mobster who knew Trump socially said of him once, “He’d lie to you about what time of day it is – just for the practice.””.
According to this story in 1988 Donald Trump was indebted for $20 million. That’s a lot for a simple guy like me, and a complete imbecile like Trump could never have repaid this in an honest way.

It is also known that the Clintons borrowed a lot of money in the Whitewater and Castle Grande investments that they couldn’t pay back. Clearly the Clintons are just too smart for me: borrowing more money to pay off a debt, is something I clearly cannot understand.
There is ample evidence that Hillary Clinton is a complete slave of her financiers. The Obama-Clinton administration has been so good to reward 10 big corporations with 0 federal tax, coincidentally these same corporations – General Electric, Boeing, Verizon, Bank of America, Citigroup, Pfizer, FedEx, Honeywell, Merck, Corning - have been so friendly to finance crooked Hillary’s presidential campaign (this cannot be a coincidence, can it?).
Citigroup got an astonishing 2.5 trillion dollar (that is 2,500,000 million) after the financial crisis, so they really get a bargain for financing Hillary for only 824,000 dollar in this campaign: http://usuncut.com/politics/each-of-...llary-clinton/

When criminals, like Clinton and Trump, get on the throne of the American presidency, they will be a puppet in the hands of their financiers.
Donald Trump himself has explained in 2015 how financing politicians really means buying them: “I gave to many people, before this, before two months ago, I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And do you know what? When I need something from them two years later, three years later, I call them, they are there for me”.
Here’s this quote of Trump and many more about the impact of money on politrics in the USA: https://theintercept.com/2015/07/30/...-affects-vote/

Last edited by st jimmy; 10-08-2016 at 03:29 PM.
Old 10-08-2016, 03:08 PM   #56
grandmasterp
Banned

Whoever gets to be POTUS will only be able to carry policies that have the support of the house.
Obama hasn't had that much at all, hence very little has been accomplished.
That's democracy.
The voters elect their representatives and the majority group of elected representatives gets to call the most of the shots.
No government that is elected by the people is something different from the people who elected it.
We all of us voters get the politicians we deserve.
Anyone who doesn't vote- has no say.
You need to actually turn up and vote in order to make a difference.
Old 10-08-2016, 03:59 PM   #57
st jimmy

For more than a hundred years we - the people - have had the “right” to vote, for politicians that only support the wealthy people that can give them the kind of money they want.
In a democracy the majority would rule, so automatically the difference between rich and poor would become less and less. Since 1945 the rich has been getting wealthier over the backs of the poor.

Because of computer technology all of us should be able to make a decent living by working only 10 hours per week. In reality only the elite has profited.
Because of computer technology the worth of human life is at an all time low. Since September 2001 the depopulation Agenda21 is in full swing.
Something needs to be done, and quick, but this isn’t voting for pathological liars, that share the personality type of the totally corrupt.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:07 PM   #58
dumbcritic

Quote:
It does indeed show who has real power.
Mrs May is the Prime Minister.
Parliament makes our laws.
We vote in elections and wheover wins forms the government and has a parliamentary majority.
The Queen gets to read out one speech a year relating government policy.
That speech is written for her by the government of the day.
The Queen is a symbolic figurehead who has some influence but NO political power.
The old girl can't even vote FFS.
Believe as you will but Blighty is a parliamentary-democracy mate - we haven't had monarchical government here for over 300 years.
Still and all.
Can't expect foreigners to understand such things can we?
I'm Welsh. I also don't have to believe anything as my claims are backed up with evidence. Try reading what I've written again. Sadly it seems she and the media have convinced a number of gullible fools not only that she and her family have no real power but to pay for them to live a life of luxury. Major changes need to happen in this country.
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?

Last edited by dumbcritic; 11-08-2016 at 02:34 PM.
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:18 PM   #59
st jimmy

Default Trump – Obama founder of ISIS

Regularly stories are put on the internet with similar keyword as something I have written to prevent my stories from popping up in internet searches.

Last Friday, August 5, I’ve posted evidence on this forum that ISIS was supported by the Obama-Clinton administration. Just 4 days later Donald Trump helped his good friend Hillary Clinton in an obvious ploy to bury this information by accusing president Obama of being the “founder of ISIS” and “the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton”.
Surely our “democracy” of total corruption needs to be protected by preventing the good, hard working slaves from finding out the truth. I’ve also got evidence that the results of internet searches are manipulated (you could call that censorship). When I searched with Google.nl, Yahoo.com and Duckduckgo.com with “Obama ISIS “crooked Hillary” Clinton “Donald Trump” president”: the speech of Donald Trump gets a lot of results, but my story on this forum isn’t in the search results at all.

I found even more evidence of the support by Hillary Clinton for the terrorist attack on the American consulate in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.
At 7:19 pm, ET in the early stages of the terrorist attack, Jeremy Bash sent an email that forces were identified that could assist the consulate (after they refused to answer his phone call). The deputies of Secretary of State Clinton simply forgot to approve this option.
A former Special Forces member explained to Bryan Suits in a popular radio show in Los Angeles that the Commanders In extreme Force (CIF) were available to help the consulate.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta lied in 2013 that there hadn’t been enough time to get forces to the scene in Benghazi: http://www.usanewsinsider.com/new-em...-panetta-lied/

There is not only evidence that the Obama-Clinton administration supported ISIS in Syria, but also that they helped to create the “IDEAL ATMOSPHERE “ for Al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), that later became ISIS, against its “ENEMY, THE DISSENTERS”, again made available by Judicial Watch.
See the following quote from the memo:
THIS CREATES THE IDEAL ATMOSPHERE FOR AQI TO RETURN TO ITS OLD POCKETS IN MOSUL AND RAMADI, AND WILL PROVIDE A RENEWED MOMENTUM UNDER THE PRESUMPTION OF UNIFYING THE JIHAD AMONG SUNNI IRAQ AND SYRIA, AND THE REST OF THE SUNNIS IN THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST WHAT IT CONSIDERS ONE ENEMY, THE DISSENTERS. ISI COULD ALSO DECLARE AN ISLAMIC STATE THROUGH ITS UNION WITH OTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN IRAQ AND SYRIA, WHICH WILL CREATE GRAVE DANGER IN REGARDS TO UNIFYING IRAQ AND THE PROTECTION OF ITS TERRITORY”.
In August 2012 Hillary Clinton received this intelligence report about the rise of Al Qaeda in Iraq: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...port-for-isis/

The campaign team of Hillary Clinton (this includes Donald Trump) just has to make a few more mistakes before I can really make a difference.
I don’t think Hillary Clinton will ever lose the nickname “crooked” again…

Last edited by st jimmy; 12-08-2016 at 03:20 PM.
Old 15-08-2016, 03:41 PM   #60
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
In September 2012 weapons that had belonged to the Libyan army were shipped to Benghazi for Syrian terrorists (information retrieved by Judicial watch). ISIS wasn´t only provided with weapons, but also financed and trained by the CIA (this was revealed by CIA-contractor Steven Kelley). While CIA-agent Edward Snowden has testified that the leader of ISIS Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, was trained by the Israeli Mossad.
I looked further into the claim that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, was trained by the Israeli Mossad. I didn't find the NSA documents from Edward Snowden for evidence. I haven't found evidence that Snowden has said this, but also none that he has denied this.
What is more interesting then Snowden, are the pictures that show a striking resemblance between Al-Baghdadi and the Jewish actor, Mossad agent Simon Elliot: https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.co...n-al-baghdadi/
See the following photographs of Al-Baghdadi and Simon Elliot, with US senator John McCain and terrorist Muhammed Noor.

More on McCain...
A 3 1/2 minute video was hacked from the cellphone of a staffer of John McCain that shows the making of a ISIS "execution" video in a studio. It appears this is one of the preruns in the execution video of James Foley. Although it looks convincing to me, practically anybody could have reenacted this. Can anybody proof that this was in fact taken from a staffer of McCain in Ukraine?
John McCain said this was a hoax. Here you can read his reply to this video where he also responds that the pictures with Al-Baghdadi are fake (one of these photographs comes from CNN!) and you can watch the video itself.
You can also see a photograph of McCain with Abdelhakim Belhadj, that worked with American and NATO forces in the overthrow of Colonel Gaddafi, and later became the leader of ISIS. Belhadj also headed LIFG which killed US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan: http://www.infowars.com/john-mccain-...heading-video/

I still need to investigate the connection between John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump and Rothschild.