Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 04-03-2016, 04:49 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

EU Referendum: Conspiracy Theorist David Icke Backs 'Brexit'
The Huffington Post | By Graeme Demianyk
Posted: 23/02/2016 12:39 GMT

David Icke, arguably the world's best-known conspiracy theorist, has come out in favour of leaving the European Union, labelling the bloc a “dictatorship”.

In series of tweets and posts on his website, the broadcaster hit out at the “dark suits running your life” and that real reform is “completely absent” in David Cameron’s deal.

to read on click: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016...n_9297112.html
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 04:50 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

The Icke v's Cameron clash has made it onto RT! lol

great publicity for the cause!

David Icke bites back at “snake oil salesman” Cameron’s denial of Brexit conspiracy
Published time: 4 Mar, 2016 18:44

A war of words has begun between Prime Minister David Cameron and iconic conspiracy theorist David Icke after Cameron proclaimed there is no "giant David Icke-style conspiracy" to convince UK voters to stay in the EU.

The prime minister made the quip Thursday during a joint news conference with French President Francois Hollande as they announced a £1.5 billion drone deal. Cameron was responding to a warning from Hollande about the consequences for Britain if it left the EU.

https://www.rt.com/uk/334576-cameron...ampaign=chrome
Old 06-03-2016, 12:23 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

suppression of information in the public domain:

Google extends ‘right to be forgotten’ policy to all EU searches
Published time: 5 Mar, 2016 08:35

The tech giant says the decision to enact change to search results comes after “specific discussions” with EU data protection regulators that have been ongoing in recent months.

“We believe that this additional layer of delisting enables us to provide the enhanced protections that European regulators ask us for, while also upholding the rights of people in other countries to access lawfully published information,” the company said.

https://www.rt.com/news/334618-googl...ampaign=chrome
Old 06-03-2016, 12:50 PM   #24
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post

Supermarkets have the real numbers of people in the UK they put it at about 80 million.
Forgive my ignorance, but how the hell would supermarkets know the real number of people in the UK?
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:21 PM   #25
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Forgive my ignorance, but how the hell would supermarkets know the real number of people in the UK?
It came from an article in the Independent ,of course "that Page is no longer available " .....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...on-395428.html

Why do you think they cancelled the Census in 2011

From 27 October 2007

It is the statistic that dare not speak its name, though eventually it must. It has huge ramifications for the civil and political life of this country, the health of the equity markets and, most immediately, the residential property market. So don't forget you read it here first: the population of the UK is presently somewhere between 77 and 80 million.

The 2001 census, already hopelessly out of date and easy to avoid for those who find filling in forms a trifle inelegant, numbered us at a little under 59 million. But as statistics go, that one's most definitely a damned lie.

My sources for the above statement are good, but scared of admitting the truth for fear of incurring the wrath of Whitehall. It's like the best way of monitoring illegal drug consumption: forget the pious statements from ministers – the foolproof method is to sample our water and the effluent in it. That's easily the best way of monitoring what the nation has been consuming.

Consumption – that's the thing. Based on what we eat, one big supermarket chain reckons there are 80 million people living in the UK. The demand for food is a reliable indicator; as Sir Richard Branson says, you can have all the money in the world but you can only eat onelunch and one dinner.

The supermarket in question was privately lobbying the Competition Commission to let it grow its market share. The argu- ment, reasonably enough, was that the market was far bigger than the regulator realised, so expanding the network was fair.

I have a second, respectable, source. A major, non-commercial agricultural institution reckons there are 77 million of us in the UK. Again, its reckoning is based on what we eat.

That faint background noise you're hearing as you read this is the sound of everyone slithering off the record. Why? In political terms, standing behind these figures would be to toss a hand grenade into a vat of gasoline. People would be hounded out of a job for scaremongering.

The Office for National Statistics' figures, published last week, predict a population of 75 million by 2051. It's an honest estimate but horribly wide of the mark because number counting doesn't work effectively. If you want to know how many there are of us, ask a food firm.

If the true numbers were revealed, the Little Englanders and xenophobes would come out in force about the evils of immigration. But that's what made America great in the 19th century, and it's a driving force of our economy right now. It's also anti-inflationary.

David Buik, a money manager with broker BGC Partners, was talking of "one million Eastern Europeans unaccounted for in London" on television last week. I suspect he's right if somewhat conservative in his estimate. How many do you see working in the construction industry and waiting at tables?

And when I say "anti-inflationary", I mean they are getting rotten wages. Dignified by the term "cheap labour", the hidden hordes will do well for the services sector, among others. People are assets – to maintain and to be maintained – so we are wealthier as a nation.

All of which is reflected in strong economic demand and markets see-sawing between optimism over what we all see on the streets (that 77 million figure feels right to me) and the possibility of something nasty if the Bank of England credit-crunch prognosis is correct (to echo last week, I think next spring will be unpleasant).

As for housing, property magnates and chief executives of housing associations alike say the expanding population means serious demand for the foreseeable future, credit crunch or no. Next week, I'll look at the detail of this argument.

[email protected]
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz

Last edited by grannie27; 06-03-2016 at 04:28 PM.
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:35 PM   #26
fairyprincess

I've taken the liberty of moving this to politics.

Not only does it make more sense, its good practice for me and this modding lark....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:43 PM   #27
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I've taken the liberty of moving this to politics.

Not only does it make more sense, its good practice for me and this modding lark....
Hi ,I was just wondering if we can seperate the US elections that are going to drag on until November from the EU referendum that is in a few months time ,I say this because one is about Personalities and the other is about the most Important decision in a lifetime we will get to make here in the UK .....

Thanks in advance ......
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz

Last edited by grannie27; 06-03-2016 at 04:44 PM.
Old 06-03-2016, 04:48 PM   #28
fairyprincess

He grannie, did you see the Sunday politics today? The BBC really smashed into the bullshit coming from the spokesman of the remain campaign....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 04:54 PM   #29
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
He grannie, did you see the Sunday politics today? The BBC really smashed into the bullshit coming from the spokesman of the remain campaign....
I did ,but I also watched Andrew Marr constantly interupting Boris Johnson trying to explain why he backed Leaving the EU.....Marr was almost hysterical .
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 06-03-2016, 05:56 PM   #30
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
They will rig it to the agenda! They did it with Scottish Independence so this is going to be rife with it too.
Learning the lessons from that rigged Scottish Independence vote, there is a simple enough way to stop it happening again.

3 people in every town, conducting an independent poll, asking one simple question.

"Excuse me sir, madam, but do you plan on voting to stay in the EU,or are you planning to vote to leave the EU, or are you undecided?"

Once a month in March, April, May and once more just before the referendum.

And make sure there's an exit poll on every voting station up and down the country. Or as many as possible.

If we could cast doubt on just 10-20-30 polling stations then that's enough..

Who's up for a bit of activism?
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:00 PM   #31
neilbe
Inactive

By the way, I see the EU want control over our Coast Guard..

Forget that shit!!!

Vote No
Vote Leave
Vote Exit

Just get the flock outa here..

Although to be fair, what I've seen in the British press has been mostly anti EU.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:46 AM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

Business chief ousted for backing Brexit blasts David Cameron for peddling 'highly irresponsible' EU claims as No 10 is accused of 'having a hand' in his removal

John Longworth quit as British Chambers of Commerce director general
Today he blasted the PM's EU referendum campaign for 'hyperbole'
No 10 won't deny officials contacted BCC hours before it suspended him
Boris Johnson claims chief has been crushed by 'agents of Project Fear'

By Jason Groves, Deputy Political Editor for the Daily Mail and Tim Sculthorpe, Mailonline Deputy Political Editor

Published: 22:23, 6 March 2016

A business chief who resigned after promoting a Brexit today blasted David Cameron for making 'highly irresponsible' claims about the implications of quitting the EU.

John Longworth resigned as director general of the British Chambers of Commerce last night amid claims Number 10 intervened following his Brexit endorsement last week.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st-man-knifed-
Old 07-03-2016, 11:31 AM   #33
grannie27

The BCC is up to its neck with the EU Neutral my arse.....

http://www.britishchambers.org.uk/ab...ke-spicer.html

Quote:
He led EEDA’s strategy development work during the 2008/9 recession and oversaw the economic appraisals for multi-million pound projects with RDA and EU funding.
Bastards !!!!
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 10-03-2016, 07:38 AM   #34
grannie27

A Brexit paradise: How Iceland's 'Project Fear' backfired

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...ters-paradise/

Worth a read !!!!
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 10-03-2016, 11:02 AM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Why Electronic Voting is a BAD Idea - Computerphile

Old 17-03-2016, 10:21 AM   #36
iamawaveofthesea

in the US the voters do not choose the nominee:

We choose the nominee, not the voters: Senior GOP official
Matthew J. Belvedere | @Matt_Belvedere
19 Hours Ago

Political parties, not voters, choose their presidential nominees, a Republican convention rules member told CNBC, a day after GOP front-runner Donald Trump rolled up more big primary victories.

"The media has created the perception that the voters choose the nomination. That's the conflict here," Curly Haugland, an unbound GOP delegate from North Dakota, told CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Wednesday. He even questioned why primaries and caucuses are held.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/we-ch...-official.html
Old 17-03-2016, 10:22 AM   #37
iamawaveofthesea

How the corporate network applies pressure to politicians:

Written by Prof.Dr. Vladimir Prav exclusively for SouthFront

Today’s geopolitical struggles entail widespread use of psychological warfare against national elites, even from allied countries. This survey examines psychological techniques, including the use of informal NGO channels, which have been dubbed “organizational weapons.”

Psychological attacks attempt to take the target into veritable “pincers.” They are effective because the target, in the form of a national government, is subjected to pressure from both legitimate and “shadowy” actors, attacking from both above and below.

In order to carry out a pincer attack, the attacker must satisfy five conditions.

To read those 5 conditions see the article here: https://southfront.org/attacking-nat...gical-pincers/
Old 17-03-2016, 10:24 AM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

Hungary's Orban "Rings Alarm Bells" On Brussels Plot To Create "United States Of Europe"
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/15/2016 22:01 -0400

"Nobody has asked the European people so far whether they support, accept, or reject the mandatory migrant quotas," Orban proclaimed, at a press conference late last month. "The government is responding to public sentiment now: we Hungarians think introducing resettlement quotas for migrants without the backing of the people equals an abuse of power."

“This is a fundamental, unavoidable, essential question of Hungarian politics: can anyone else decide for Hungarians who we Hungarians should or should not live with?,” he asked.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-states-europe
Old 17-03-2016, 01:09 PM   #39
markritter
Banned

I see there are 700,000 expats who want the right to vote. Clearly they will vote to stay in as its convenient for themselves but its a lot of people to get behind the stay campaign.

Personally I would like to see the back of the 4th reich
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 01:10 PM   #40
markritter
Banned

One the last elections I went to many votes were discounted because people had used their own pens to mark the paper rather than the pencils provided. Not suspicious in the least!
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote