Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 04-09-2008, 12:18 AM   #101
limelady
Inactive

We've re-opened this thread for posting, but please keep this thread strictly for expressions of sadness at Rik's loss, and condolence messages for his family and friends.

Please use the other threads if you'd like to make further comments.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:17 PM   #102
ie11

Rick

Wherever you are now, it looks like you were an amazing guy. My condolences to your family, and thank you for all the amazing information.

Be in Peace

Me, ie11
ie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #103
hokhmah
Inactive

Default R.i.p.

Rest in Peace Rik.

Deepest sympathies to Rik's family and friends.
hokhmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:47 PM   #104
synergy777

Rik Clay a great researcher

thanks to craig oxley / 2tuff of unhived mind

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHI...howtopic=57604

Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: Q & A

June 12, 2008

We invite Rik Clay from "The Cosmic Mind" back to the program to follow up on the show did last Sunday. This time we have a questions and answers session. We begin to talk about the some feedback on the last program we did and about "rules" and restrictions you have to adjust to when you're making the kind of connections that Rik is making. We discuss the Greek origins of the Olympic games, the opening ceremonies and the symbolism involved in the games. Topics Discussed: Tibet, Dalai Lama, The Orange, Rose and Saffron Revolution, Rituals, Ley lines, Energy, TV coverage, Age of Aquarious, Water, Global Warming, "X Marks the spot", 666 and XXX, Nazi Olympics 1936, Alien Contact, Movies, Diana, Project Bluebeam and much more

part 1 of the interview
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080612.php

part 2 of the interview
http://www.mediafire.com/?wcxj0muuujp

rik clay all his work and links
http://dafta.ueuo.com/index.html

rik Clay 2012 .pdf file

all these links are worth downloading, there are 2 mp3 interviews and a great pdf of all his work. download them, learn from them and pass them around to everyone

these are a must view / listen, mark my words.

1love/peace

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:28 AM   #105
free canada
Banned

Saturday, 5 August 2006
About Me
Posted by Rik at 23:07

In the Yucatan, Mexico 2008
Aged 25, I attended and completed both compulsory education (the national mind-control curriculum) and university, whilst working on a musical endeavour in which I released 2 albums nationwide, shot music videos and toured the UK & Europe religiously. My band 'FULC' received rave reviews and praise in the likes of Kerrang, Metal Hammer and Rock Sound magazine. The band occupied a good 6 years of my life in which I was lead guitarist and backing vocalist.

Due to my musical passion, I developed skills in graphic design / web design / flash and all other things multimedia, as an aid for promotion.

Shortly after FULC's demise in 2005, I began my own solo electronica project called 'Somewhere Not Here' and teamed up with the guys in 'Ten Seconds Of Chaos' from Leeds. Both were short-lived due to my urge for some true personal development.

I realised a 'real job' was needed to fund my aspirations. Seven years, working in local independent record stores had to come to an end, and so I moved on to what I thought was the dream job - but oh, how I was wrong.

Ethical travel company! Who thought of that one? An ethical travel company who's owner becomes a millionaire and buys a mansion in Greece, and then sells out to First Choice Holidays... poor poor gullible students. Never take an organised 'Gap Year' - do it yourselves!

And so my perceptions started to shift to cut a long story short...

I travelled to Egypt and took a boat up the Nile from Aswan to Luxor before moving on to Cairo to see the pyramids at Giza, Saqqara and Dashur. Meditating in the 'Kings Chamber' is one of those experiences you'll never forget.

On my return, I was introduced to Julia, a lady who was to become my Reiki Master. Over a series of weeks, Julia trained me to Reiki Level II - a life changing gift.

The summer of 2007, showed me the true meaning of synchronicity. Experiences, too long and complicated to explain, involved the crop circles in Wiltshire, Glastonbury, Daniel Pinchbeck (author of 2012: The Year Of The Mayan Prophecy), David Shayler (self-declared reincarnation of the Yeshua spirit), Stonehenge, Avebury and the islands of Malta and Gozo.

Along came winter, leaving me no option but to start my studies... oh and squeeze a trip to the Yucatan in Mexico, to get a feel for the home of 2012.

Where I stand today? There is a problem with the state of our environment. There is a problem with society. There is a problem with our governments. There is a problem with this corrupt pyramid of power enslaving our planet. But... there is hope!

Wednesday, 2 August 2006

London Olympics 2012 : Esoteric Agenda
Posted by Rik at 20:21

On 6th July 2005, the press would have you believe the UK was amass with positive energy, namely due to London's success in securing the 2012 Olympics. Following which, came the controversy over the Olympics 2012 brand and the 'black hole' engineering project to build an Olympic Village using taxpayers' money. Never in my life had I seen such a fiasco over an Olympic games so far into the future.

For those unaware, the year 2012 - already significant to 'conspiracy theorists' and 'lunatic fringe' - marks the end of a 5,125 year cycle of the Mayan Calendar. A simple search on the Internet returns theories including 'end of the world' scenarios, 'consciousness upgrades' and an 'ascension to the 4th dimension'. An assumption is that no-one really knows what'll happen... but I beg to differ.

Over the past year, with a heightened vigilance in regards to the Olympics 2012 (following a superb talk by Ian Crane - see below), I have begun assembling masses of information drawn from official sources, which indicate the knowledge is out there. A small circle of 'people', the very 'force' controlling this planet, is determined to use this knowledge for their own gain, to ensure that come 2012, our current power structure remains intact for an 'age' to come. The 'ruling force' that brought you The Great Pyramid is still firmly in control today, kept alive through 'secret societies', 'mystery schools', symbolism, wars and rituals. Our home towns are saturated with obelisks, but we're so conditioned that we forget to ask why?

It is my belief that, come the Olympics 2012, we are going to see one of the largest hoaxes ever perpetrated on man. This may involve extraterrestrial visitation alongside that of a biblical 'second coming'. All I can warn, is that when the time comes, do not be duped! By any of it!

I don't ask you believe in my truth... please, find your own... just don't allow the TV / magazines and press to find it for you.

My research is ongoing, and so this page will be updated regularly. Please read in chronological order as each post builds on the previous and please feel free to comment. Remember, this is only creative writing at the very least.

Articles

1) London Olympics 2012 : Zion (The New Jerusalem)

2) London Olympics 2012 : The Logo's Creator

3) London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Street Plan

4) Beijing Olympics 2008 : Zion & The Fifth World

5) The Olympic Torch Relay & The Religion Of The NWO

Related Articles

1) London Olympics 2012 : The Royal Mint's Prior Knowledge

Credits

I would also like to pay my personal respects to Ian Crane, for introducing me to the notion that the Olympic games were to see host to staged alien invasion. He gave a superb presentation at Glastonbury Town Hall in July 2007, documenting the history of a 'secret cabal' pursuing the establishment of 'Zion' during the 2012 Olympics. The research Ian Crane presented provided me with a foundation from which to jumpstart my own research. If he's ever in your area, please do take the time to attend one of his talks.

http://www.foolmeonce.co.uk
http://www.ianrcrane.co.uk

Last edited by free canada; 05-09-2008 at 01:25 AM.
free canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:48 AM   #106
synergy777

goodstuff free canada. he talks about this on his red ice interviews.

i regret not having greater contact with him. although i did post some stuff when he did the starbucks logo, i posted some stuff about isis. and with regards to the aliens/annunaki, i posted the mission to mars video clip, of earth being seeded. the film mission to mars showed cydonia, and nasa consulted the film. i also helped by posting the bloodline/mars/rush limbaugh stuff off divine cosmos.

we must continue his research, as it would be a most fitting tribute to him and his work.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
Old 05-09-2008, 10:54 AM   #107
lookfar

I have been asked to post the following condolence message from Ian R Crane:

Quote:
Ian Crane would like to offer his sincerest condolences after hearing by anonymous email of the death of Rik Clay. Rik attended Ian's 2007 "Fool Me Once" presentation at Glastonbury in 2007 which he acknowledged as the inspiration for the start of his own research. Ian offers his deepest sympathy to Riks family.
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:09 PM   #108
synergy777

i believe a real man existed called yeshua/yashuah/jesus. i believe he was not conceived by immaculate conception, i believe this to be mystery school/esoteric symbolism. i believe like us, he was normal person, lived, suffered the trials and tribulations of all mortals. he reached gnosis/enlightenment, after life experience and wisdom from teachers/texts etc. thats why he told us we are all the same, all children of the supreme/source. the elite wanted to hide this, as it made all of us equal, gave all of us the power.

so my view is this, that the core messages of all religions are the same, they preach a personal relationship with god, hence no need for the clergy/priesthood to act as intermediaries. thats why the clergy took over religions, its about power/wealth they gain from corrupting religion.

i have met good jews, christians, muslims etc, thus i know there are good and bad people from every religion. i know from my own personal experience and not elite propaganda.

recognise the corruption of man. look at islam, we do not know muhammed, we know what others have wrote about him. say the elite wanted to justify subjugation of women, they would write, mohammed said this, so you have to do it. who would question it? mohammed said that islam ould only last for a short time, before the priests corrupted it, how many imams tell you about this?, none of them. look at christianity, yashuah/jesus fought against the priests of the temple, and yet these priests and the romans, created his religion. so if those who you fight against, create a religion about you, after they kill you, can you trust them?

all these people spoke of equality for both genders, equality of all people. they spoke about a personal relationship eg pray/talk/meditate to god, like a child would talk to a parent. they did not say only the priests can save you did they. they said the kingdom of heaven is within, eg your spirit.

i believe religion is the elites creation they based it on wisdom form the source/god/creator, added their esoteric/luciferic/solar symbolism, and then enforced it on the masses.

i believe the fallen/annunaki/archons etc control the 5 sense reality and spirit realms. i believe they fool us into thinking we are in heaven/hell, and then makes us reincarnate, thus we are trapped in the cycle of birth and death. thus true liberation from this cycle/multi layered matrix is hard and only a few make it. this is what yashuah, buddha taught you, to not taste the second death, to get liberated from the cycle, samsara. the liberation is mukti/moksha.

Samsara

Samsara or saṃsāra (Sanskrit: Tibetan: khor wa; Mongolian: orchilong) refers to the cycle of reincarnation or rebirth in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism and other related religions.

In modern Sanskrit-derived languages, it is primarily used to mean "world" in the theological sense[citation needed]. In other words it signifies life on earth as a place of suffering and exile from one's true origins[citation needed].

According to these religions, one's karmic 'account balance' at the time of death is inherited via the state at which a person is reborn. During the course of each worldly life actions committed (for good or ill) determine the future destiny of each being in the process of becoming (evolution or devolution). At death the underlying volitional impulses (samskaras) thus accrued and developed are carried and transmitted in a consciousness structure popularly known as the soul which, after an intermediate period (in Tibetan called the bardo) forms the basis for a new biological structure that will result in rebirth and a new life. This process is considered to go on indefinitely until insight leads a person to practice renunciation of worldly pursuits and practices instead the virtues.

In Sikhism, it is thought that due to the commendable past actions and deeds (known as karma or kirat) that people obtain the chance of human birth, which is regarded in Sikhism as the highest possible on Earth and therefore an opportunity that should not be wasted. And only by continued good actions and the "Grace of the Almighty" can one obtain liberation from the continuous cycle of births and deaths of various bodily forms that the soul has been undergoing since the creation of the universe. The end of the cycle of transmigration of the soul is known as mukti. For Sikhs, the state of mukti can be achieved whilst still alive, known as "Jivan Mukat", literally "liberated whilst alive".

moksha/mukti

In Indian religions, Moksha (Sanskrit: liberation or salvation) or Mukti (Sanskrit: release) is liberation from samsara, the cycle of death and rebirth or reincarnation and all of the suffering and limitation of worldly existence. In Hindu philosophy, it is seen as a transcendence of phenomenal being, a state of higher consciousness, in which matter, energy, time, space, causation (karma) and the other features of empirical reality are understood as maya (illusion).

see what the elite are going to do is to fuse all religions together, as they are the same. but when they fuse them together, they will corrupt it all into a satanic/solar worshipping creed. thats how clever the elite are. they will say no more wars etc, we are all from the same source, all religions are the same, this is the new religion. it will be a spiritual/new age/organised religion fusion. they will let people know their true potential, but by using their knowledge, they will trick people into their version, their version which will use our energy like they do now.

symbols, words have great power, they harness our thoughts/emotions, which are energy. thus mind creates matter. thus if they influence us subconsciously, our energy goes to what they need it for, we unwittingly/unknowingly give them energy like this. its all to do with sacred geometry/science/esoteric knowledge.

see knowledge/symbols can be both good or bad, it depends on the intent behind it. thus if we willingly give our energy, thinking it is for good purposes, they via the use of their knowledge will use the energy we give them, to support their nefarious schemes.

this will include things like yoga/meditation, chakras/reiki, etc. rik clay was onto this aswell, he found some awesome stuff/symbols on the new passports, they have pyramids, chakras on the pages of the passport, now why would our passports have chakras etc.

hence the use of obelisks, domes, towers, pyramids, ley lines, symbols, words, all harness energy. this is all proved by physics/sacred geometry. energy as in thought/spiritual energy.

it is this energy that creates/influences matter, hence the observer effect in particle physics. hence the term mind over matter. hence the power of prayer, the power of positive thinking, the power of meditation etc

Old 06-09-2008, 02:50 AM   #109
m0et

Default so young such a reality

not quite sure how someone so young can be taken so early
m0et is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 02:57 AM   #110
duckingdafta

for all your assumptions I never knew him through a blog or his posting..that was just a hobby. but nevermind hey..

all I will say is he is missed
twitter.com/dafta_duck

Last edited by duckingdafta; 06-09-2008 at 03:00 AM.
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:59 AM   #111
kweli

Default Long live this thread!

Long live this thread!

I still can't put into words, the violent reaction I had when I heard that Ric Clay had passed away. I thank the person (you know who you are) that helped me that night,

Peace be with you bto, I never met you, but I still love you x
Old 06-09-2008, 02:52 PM   #112
planetsadhana

Its been difficult to get it off my mind in the last few days, without ever speaking to the guy or to be honest no much about his life, its still so sad,

but we must take the positives from his work and spirit he's just doing a helping job from another dimension now

I also maby selfishly would like to understand what happened...and i guess being into conspiracys that is our nature to question and try and reason
planetsadhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:23 PM   #113
synergy777

thus rik took his own life, it hurts me when someone good goes, but in equal measure i get angry/more determined, and vow not to stop this research and to carry on his research, regardless of the consequences. rik was on the way to exposing all of this, and the knowledge/responsibility got too much. like his mum said, riks in a better place now, in the company of angels.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:58 AM   #114
duckingdafta

.. when I was raised as a child in 'Burley and Wharfedale Assessment' centre (many know I was raised in childrens homes) I used to often climb the 'Cow & Calf' rocks and have many a guitar session on the hills of Ilkley moor .... Now this place as become even more sacred in its meaning to me when I go for walks... next visit with my tent is for me and Rik to have one last....
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:21 AM   #115
deafbred

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckingdafta View Post
.. when I was raised as a child in 'Burley and Wharfedale Assessment' centre (many know I was raised in childrens homes) I used to often climb the 'Cow & Calf' rocks and have many a guitar session on the hills of Ilkley moor .... Now this place as become even more sacred in its meaning to me when I go for walks... next visit with my tent is for me and Rik to have one last....
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:11 AM   #116
luke1721
Banned

The spirit kills not, nor is it killed. It was not born; it will never die. Nor once
having been, can it ever cease to be:
Unborn, Eternal, Ever-enduring, yet most ancient,
the Spirit dies not when the body is dead.
........Knowing the spirit as such, thou hast no cause to grieve.
Bhagavad Geeta.
luke1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:36 AM   #117
nothingspecial

I didn't know you brother, but you were loved by many.. Although it saddens me to see such a great soul depart this plain of existence it fills my heart with joy to know you are in a better place.. Your work will live on and hopefully one day we can meet

God bless
nothingspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 11:32 PM   #118
lightgiver

this song reminded me of rik,in some ways,
when i think of you from this dark century it must always be with generosity
rip man,and we all must have hope.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:09 PM   #119
sixfour

Come on kids, get a grip will you. I know it's "your thing" to be questioning everything around you - but you sometimes need to put your feet back on earth and very occasionally, simply take what is happening at face value and get on with your lives. Not everything happening in the world is shrouded in mystery and conspiracy.

Rik obviously had his reasons for leaving this world. It is an upsetting enough time for his friends and family without people like you coming to rather bizzare conclusions based on your own insecurities.

I knew Rik "in real life". He has passed over. He was an amazing soul and will be sorely missed. I will be attending on thursday when his ashes are scattered.

Last edited by lottie_new; 09-09-2008 at 01:36 PM. Reason: editing out quote which has been deleted as off topic
sixfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:09 PM   #120
frankanne

I wondered why Lottie needed to edit sixfour's post. All this editing is doing our brains in. I then realised that the reason for the edit was because of a deleted post from another poster. I just wish we could be adults and grown up. Please stop the deleting and the sensoring and the 'editing'. We can only grow in love and wisdom if we can put everything out there on the table, we can all see it, it might upset people, it might bring lightness to a darkened place.

Please, let just love each other and want the light to shine. Why put things in darkness? why cover things up? Let people speak from their hearts.

If it were my son, I would be honoured and grateful that there were people wanting to know the truth.

I really am in that situation, where my son is in terrible torment, yet everyone is keeping quiet about it.

I WANT people to speak about MY son.

I think the mother of Rik would want that too.

Last edited by frankanne; 09-09-2008 at 04:17 PM.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote