Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 04-04-2016, 04:09 PM   #1
blackjack77

Default Donald Trump, America's Last Best Hope

For some reason I can't fathom, David apparently doesn't like Trump. It must be personal (i.e., Trump's wealth, his excessive lifestyle, his penchant for beautiful women, etc.) as it doesn't make sense in any other way. Perhaps he is caught up in all of the demonization of Trump.

Unprecedented demonization, unprecedented lying, I might add. This demonization is no surprise as the Big Bosses who run the Mainstream Media have, on record, said they want to stop Trump at all costs. Needless to say, this people are major globalist operatives. Surprise, surprise. See the bottom of this post for some references.

Let's look at the big picture.

Trump is the ONLY candidate from a major party talking against the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP), open borders and ending our endless wars in the Middle East. These things are threatening to destroy the United States. They MUST be addressed. He is the ONLY candidate talking about auditing the Fed, vetting Muslims (the media lies and says he is wants to totally ban it), opening up massive federal lands to ranchers, farmers and miners. He is the ONLY candidate who wants to release the 28 pages on the 9/11 cover up.

I could go on and on.

The bottom line is that Donald Trump is the ONLY candidate with a realistic chance of winning that might not destroy America if he got elected. He is the ONLY one who is might not be a globalist operative. As the saying goes "any port in a storm"- Donald Trump is that port, or at least the best chance of being one.

While it is true that I disagree with SOME of his positions he has also shown himself to be open to changing his mind as he gets new information. For example, he was originally for bringing in Syrian refugees until he realized that they weren't being vetted and that virtually none of them were the heavily persecuted Christians.

Lastly, even if you say that Trump is on a big ego trip, so what? I would rather live in a free country with Donald Trump being the country's savior than live in the hell that Clinton/Sanders/ Cruz/ Kasich/ Biden/ Ryan, etc. are planning. If Trump can turn this country around he DESERVES to be considered the greatest President of all time! He will have earned it!

Also, if you are a "purist" waiting for perfection you might be waiting forever. You are like the 60 year old bachelor waiting for the perfect woman.

But it is even worse because the Police State will complete its takeover of America, courtesy of President Hilary Clinton/ Sanders/ Cruz/ Kasich/ Biden/ Ryan, etc. The bottom line is that if you don't vote for Trump you are de facto voting for Clinton, etc.

Lastly, why do you think virtually everyone has come out against him? That should be a ringing endorsement in and of itself. If he were a fake, why would every major political leader, many of them KNOWN globalists operatives, come out against Trump? Why has virtually every major world leader, most of whom are also known to be globalist operatives, come out against Trump?

Could it be they don't want an outsider to disrupt their global enslavement plans? Why is he been subjected to UNPRECEDENTED lying, demonization and death threats? Why the out and out, unprecedented vote stealing of Trump's votes?

They are doing this because he is NOT controlled opposition. I have seen that and the whole tenor of this is totally different. The bottom line is that Donald Trump is now the leading voice for freedom world wide. He is waking more people up to what is going on, even if it is at a very basic level, than anyone else. The awakening needs to rapidly spread. Thank God Trump is doing this?

All of this points to the fact that Donald Trump is REAL. That Trump is America's last best hope.

http://www.infowars.com/tech-and-gov...ke-down-trump/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0ffe6f8ea125d

Last edited by blackjack77; 04-04-2016 at 04:11 PM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:14 PM   #2
decode reality
Inactive

Default 'Donald Trump, America's Last Best Hope'

If that's the case then for the first time in my life I'll say God Bless America. With 'The Chump' as their only hope, they need nothing less than divine intervention.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:20 PM   #3
paddy_blake

You got to be kiddin me.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:23 PM   #4
truth seeker 09

I believe if Trump becomes the next president it's because TPTB wanted so.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:27 PM   #5
grandmasterp
Banned

Vote Bernie.
You know it makes sense.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:42 PM   #6
johhny757

I kind of want Trump to win just for the entertainment over the next 4 years. Looking at Hillary's ugly mug would just depress me. Putting Trump in the White House though will just blind everyone. Maybe that's the plan and the shit really is about to hit the fan. Bush with his masonic cut throat gesture. Obama saying Trump will never get to be president. It's a bit like the WWF and the sad thing is that people will buy it. It's like anyone who believes Corbyn is genuine opposition to Cameron. They are all traitors who are paid off lackeys.

Last edited by johhny757; 04-04-2016 at 04:44 PM.
johhny757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:16 PM   #7
thegatherer

Blackjack, I'm honestly surprised that a guy like yourself, one of the deeper thinkers on these boards, can still get taken for a mug by 'illusion of choice' game. I guess it's easier living in a different country to view things objectively and with detachment, but trust me from where I'm looking the US election is about as in/valid as the ones they have in Russia and China.

I know in a desperate situation we all want to cling to some hope...but sorry fella, if we are resorting to re-frame Donald Trump as the last great hope for America (or anywhere) then that is true desperation. It also shows how low our standards have got.

There is no democracy in America. There is no hope for now. All you've got is your personal power and endeavour to make you're life better.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:23 PM   #8
fairyprincess

If trump represents an ideal vision of america, then there is no hope....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 11:00 AM   #9
johhny757

Trump will allow the NWO to accelerate their agenda quicker IMO. It also allows them to say to the public....''well, you didn't trust Hillary or Bush and look what you got. Serves you right.''
Old 05-04-2016, 11:35 AM   #10
alfredo79

Even if Trump can be better than he appears, who will give him the stuff, the secretaries, etc.? Without to consider that Republican Party is more managed than Democratic Party by the scum of system like neo-conservatives, mafious capitalism, zionists etc. GOP is too much controlled by system scum.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 02:12 PM   #11
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatherer View Post
Blackjack, I'm honestly surprised that a guy like yourself, one of the deeper thinkers on these boards, can still get taken for a mug by 'illusion of choice' game.
So I disappointed you. Who cares? I reviewed some of your posts and they don't meet MY standards. Do you worry about disappointing me with your posts? No. Why should I care if I don't meet your lofty standards?
Old 06-04-2016, 01:15 AM   #12
thegatherer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
So I disappointed you. Who cares? I reviewed some of your posts and they don't meet MY standards. Do you worry about disappointing me with your posts? No. Why should I care if I don't meet your lofty standards?
I said 'surprised'. I'm not disappointed I've got no real personal concern about it, this forum is only a small part of my life. I do generally like your threads, but if you want to get personal go for it I can give as good as I get. I was only trying to point out that your hope in Donald may be clouding your (usually) better judgement. Trump will disappoint you I'm pretty sure of that.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 01:46 AM   #13
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
For some reason I can't fathom, David apparently doesn't like Trump. It must be personal (i.e., Trump's wealth, his excessive lifestyle, his penchant for beautiful women, etc.) as it doesn't make sense in any other way. Perhaps he is caught up in all of the demonization of Trump.

Unprecedented demonization, unprecedented lying, I might add. This demonization is no surprise as the Big Bosses who run the Mainstream Media have, on record, said they want to stop Trump at all costs. Needless to say, this people are major globalist operatives. Surprise, surprise. See the bottom of this post for some references.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0ffe6f8ea125d
I am not into the "millionaire criticizing a billionaire thing". B/c he has millions of more millions then my millions.

Sorry, try again!!!

I support Trump. 100%%%%%%

**May I add, if he screws up, and starts acting like Obama or Bush, his followers WILL NOT HAVE IT!!!! So, he literally is the safest candidate b/c no one else is also being policed by their supporters. Nonetheless, Trump is creating a movement so strong, that the republican party is being reformed into a good party. Like if you know history, the original American party progressives were republican. Its becoming what the party was in the 1700/1800s, and of course the establishment fears this. They don't want unity under the constitution b/c they want their globalist agendas!!!!!!!!! Instead they want both parties to have ignorant members that don't care about what the government is doing or their own rights and constitution. But with one party awake, it changes things almost so much, no one knows what will happen. The fear of the unknown and you see it everyday with the establishment downing Trump. Even if he dosent win, the republican party is already reforming into its more original state. Neither conservative nor liberal, but progressive and just.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 06-04-2016 at 03:28 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 01:48 AM   #14
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatherer View Post
Blackjack, I'm honestly surprised that a guy like yourself, one of the deeper thinkers on these boards, can still get taken for a mug by 'illusion of choice' game. I guess it's easier living in a different country to view things objectively and with detachment, but trust me from where I'm looking the US election is about as in/valid as the ones they have in Russia and China.

I know in a desperate situation we all want to cling to some hope...but sorry fella, if we are resorting to re-frame Donald Trump as the last great hope for America (or anywhere) then that is true desperation. It also shows how low our standards have got.

There is no democracy in America. There is no hope for now. All you've got is your personal power and endeavour to make you're life better.
couldnt have put it better
im really surprised that any serious poster on this forum still believes in politics
in the time before elections they all promise great things
bet your right arm that after theyre elected only shit happens

fooled by appearances, they make efforts to spread their mistaken beliefs to others
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 02:57 AM   #15
kappy0405

Donald Trump is blatantly one of the most authoritarian presidential candidate in American history. We've never seen any candidate openly advocate for as much "big government" as Donald Trump has - expanding wars, massive military build-up, promoting torture, NSA spying on citizens, data basing citizens, murdering the wives & children of enemy combatants, denying basic human rights on the basis of faith, & so on..

Then we look at his obvious connections to the ptb - to the Rothschilds via his mafia business ties, as well as familial connections through his daughter's romance with Nat Rothschild, to the Rockefellers and the CIA via his ownership of the CIA front Resorts International, to high profile ultra-neocons like John Bolton, and leaders of Illuminati thinktanks like Tony Perkins & so on. It's also striking that the driving force behind the last 3 Republican administrations, the Council on National Policy, is also supportive of Trump.

Its also very telling that the article has to completely misrepresent Trumps positions to make its point - anyone who claims/believes that Donald Trump wants to "stop the endless wars in the Middle East" is either a liar or extremely ignorant. Because he is by far he biggest war monger out of the last several election cycles. Even George Bush campaigned as a non-interventionist. Trump flat out promotes military expansion & starting new wars. The article makes several other blatant distortions to paint a rosy picture of Trump too.

Lastly, Fascism has always been presented as a false solution to the communist conspiracy. This is nothing new, and what the Trump phenomenon demonstrates is just how many people in the "truth movement" are closet Fascists.

David Icke clearly points out in his books how the ptb created the "problem" of communism so they could offer "fascism" as a solution; history is repeating itself, and most people saw this coming a mile away,

I imagine David Icke doesn't support Trump because David Icke isn't a Fascist.

Simple as that.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 06-04-2016 at 02:58 AM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:17 AM   #16
wendypeace27

All of the candidates are fascist.

Sadly, us Americans have to pick the least of devils here.

Hillary signed on to the genocide in Iraq, covered up her own husband's rapes, and has already stolen 100s of millions of dollars of American tax payer dollars. (Check out the Whitewater scandal if you haven't already). Trump is not that level of evil. Hillary is literally like having another Obama in office, I find this to be very very dangerous.

The thing with most political leaders, like Obama, they usually have to have had some type of pedophilia act to be even considered. All the rest of the candidates I feel fall into that category, besides Trump. Trump was picked and allowed b/c the establishment thought he was a joke, and that people would not consider him. So, the other candidates would run supreme and do what they want.

We don't have many choices as Americans. But Trump is the lesser of evils here.

I would make a better president, y'all would make better presidents, most Americans could cut the budget in half b/c we know how to live off from very little. These people are jokes really. I am embarrassed, but Trump is the lesser of evils here.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 06-04-2016 at 03:26 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 05:17 AM   #17
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
All of the candidates are fascist.

Hillary signed on to the genocide in Iraq, covered up her own husband's rapes, and has already stolen 100s of millions of dollars of American tax payer dollars. (Check out the Whitewater scandal if you haven't already). Trump is not that level of evil. Hillary is literally like having another Obama in office, I find this to be very very dangerous.

The thing with most political leaders, like Obama, they usually have to have had some type of pedophilia act to be even considered. All the rest of the candidates I feel fall into that category, besides Trump. Trump was picked and allowed b/c the establishment thought he was a joke, and that people would not consider him. So, the other candidates would run supreme and do what they want.

We don't have many choices as Americans. But Trump is the lesser of evils here.

I would make a better president, y'all would make better presidents, most Americans could cut the budget in half b/c we know how to live off from very little. These people are jokes really. I am embarrassed, but Trump is the lesser of evils here.
But Trump isn't the lesser of evils. He's actually a much greater evil than Obama. Obama is really only hated so much because he is black, that's the truth.

The best option is Bernie Sanders if we really wanna go down the route of lesser evils. He's the only candidate not really buying into the clash of civilizations. All candidates will be bad in foreign policy but at least Bernie will be best for domestic policy.

Trump says he's gonna erase the debt in 8 years. Laughable. Do you know how many people would suffer from all his budget cuts ? Basically he's saying "let's pay the bankers their entire 17 trillion in 8 years, and who cares who has to suffer. I'd rather pay them slowly than give them all that money in 8 years. Basically he's playing along with the whole Banker scam to say what he's saying. Trump is insane.

Well he certainly won't be cutting defence spending. Typical fascist. People can suffer though, but long as those planes and tanks are produced it's all good.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 08:08 AM   #18
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Obama is really only hated so much because he is black, that's the truth.
No.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 08:34 AM   #19
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
That's what the system wants you to think. You can also stop propping up the system by not voting at all.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 08:41 AM   #20
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
That's what the system wants you to think. You can also stop propping up the system by not voting at all.
It will make no difference anyway. The president is selected, not elected. Whoever has been chosen WILL be the next president.

Should it be a choice of the people, I find it really mind boggling that anyone on this forum could even consider Trump. I know the options are pretty scary.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote