Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 04-05-2015, 12:57 PM   #21
greatdayforfreedom

Start a revolution, vote LABOUR?? I'm almost lost for words.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:01 PM   #22
grannie27

grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 01:03 PM   #23
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
vote ukip
No thanks.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 01:25 PM   #24
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
It's a Labour or Tory laboratory, don't we all want a change to the system?. I myself advocate non voting, but if that means 4 more years of Tory self service I'm inclined to make my vote count. I hated the Blair gov as much as anyone, probably more so, but wtf can you do?.
Well, with respect, I don't see how you can advocate not voting and in the same sentence advocate voting.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 01:27 PM   #25
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
Well, with respect, I don't see how you can advocate not voting and in the same sentence advocate voting.

Right out of the pages of Russell Brands script ....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 01:34 PM   #26
white light

Quote:
Easy, not voting is my stance to dismantle the corrupt system. Voting is my stance in the interim, because there are not enough awakened folk yet to make non voting a viable option.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:36 PM   #27
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Right out of the pages of Russell Brands script ....
Another labour vote it is then...

Who knows, maybe this ludicrous series of events is actually having Brand and labour's desired effect, despite all logic pointing to the fact that this should discredit both brand and labour.... perhaps they've judged the reactions of the people correctly...

Jesus wept.

Last edited by camaban; 04-05-2015 at 01:38 PM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 01:39 PM   #28
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
Another labour vote it is then...

Who knows, maybe this ludicrous series of events is actually having Brand and labour's desired effect, despite all logic pointing to the fact that this should discredit both brand and labour.... perhaps they've judged the actions of the people correctly...

Jesus wept.
Wrong. Labour don't have enough support in my constituency to make them a good tactical vote.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:50 PM   #29
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Easy, not voting is my stance to dismantle the corrupt system. Voting is my stance in the interim, because there are not enough awakened folk yet to make non voting a viable option.
OH OK, I'm anti establishment but in the interim I'm going to become a Mason, until the rest of the plebs wake up
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 01:54 PM   #30
white light

Quote:
OH OK, I'm anti establishment but in the interim I'm going to become a Mason, until the rest of the plebs wake up
Yeah, the square and compasses on order(s).
Old 04-05-2015, 02:11 PM   #31
grandmasterp
Banned

Brand as a Labour Luvvie!!!
Wheoever could have imagined that happening?

grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 02:17 PM   #32
psychopigeon

Default Brand: Dont vote. Brand: vote Labour.

This guy, he's all over the place with his views, now he's told people to vote Labour at the last minute - great tactic and it will get Labour votes, not enough to beat the Tories, but still votes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwGB...ature=youtu.be
Science and Human Behaviour - by B. F. Skinner
The Best That Money Can't Buy - by Jacque Fresco
The Tyranny of Words - by Stuart Chase
The Proper Study Of Mankind - by Stuart Chase
psychopigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 03:00 PM   #33
gremlin

Who is this Russel brand?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 03:04 PM   #34
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Brand as a Labour Luvvie!!!
Wheoever could have imagined that happening?

His love for taxation was a bit of a giveaway
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 03:04 PM   #35
alf hearted
Banned

Damn, you can't get anything past gremlin. He's noticed the old switcheroo and knows this wasn't the real Russel Brand, but a prosthetically-disguised Labour-supporter throwing Ed underarm balls to make him look good.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 03:09 PM   #36
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Damn, you can't get anything past gremlin. He's noticed the old switcheroo and knows this wasn't the real Russel Brand, but a prosthetically-disguised Labour-supporter throwing Ed underarm balls to make him look good.
Alf hearted labour supporter who?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 03:15 PM   #37
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Alf hearted labour supporter who?
What are you confused about? There are a number of dishes on the table. I can either choose not to partake of the fayre on offer, or I can choose the one that looks the least unappealing. It's not rocket science you are being expected to comprehend.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 03:38 PM   #38
igetout777

Default Brand urges people to vote Labour

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aste-time.html

Shame! I used to like him :sadface:
igetout777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 03:40 PM   #39
igetout777

Labour is Branded: Comedian who wrote book calling democracy 'a massive waste of time' does U-turn - and guess who he wants us to vote for
Comedian urges fans to vote Labour on Thursday to start a revolution
Star previously called voting a 'massive waste of time' and 'never will'
David Cameron called him a joke last week because of his 'no vote' stance
Brand said in 'Revolution' video: 'You've got to vote Labour. You've got to get the Conservative Party out of government'
By MARTIN ROBINSON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 13:17, 4 May 2015 | UPDATED: 16:30, 4 May 2015

shares
View comments
Self-styled revolutionary Russell Brand today urged fans to back Labour at the general election despite having previously said voting is a 'massive waste of time'.

The millionaire comedian, who has said he 'never has, and never will vote', performed a U-turn and backed Ed Miliband to be Prime Minister because he believes 'if we speak, he will listen'.

In a YouTube video called 'Emergency: Vote for Revolution', which was tweeted to his nine million followers, the star said viewers must back Labour 'to end the danger of the Conservative Party'.

But Mr Brand did not say if he would be heading to a polling station to vote on May 7.

Russell Brand calls on people to vote Labour

+7
Message: Russell Brand today told fans they 'must vote Labour' on Thursday to start a political revolution

+7
Backing: The comedian said that he had decided to back Labour because it was the only way to get rid of the Tories after interviewing him last week (above)

His call to supporters he previously encouraged not to vote may also have come too late, because the deadline to register was April 20.

He said: 'You've got to vote Labour. You've got to get the Conservative Party out of government in this country so that we can begin community-led activism so we can be heard.'

Last week David Cameron tore into the comedian labelling him a 'joke' after he interviewed Mr Miliband at his £2million bachelor pad in east London.

In response Mr Brand said today: 'David Cameron might think I'm a joke but I don't think there's anything funny about what the Conservative Party have been doing to this country and we have to stop them.

'What I heard Ed Miliband say was that if we speak, he will listen. So on that basis we have no choice but to take decisive action to end the danger of the Conservative party.

'So my view is this: If you're Scottish, you don't need an English person telling you what to do, you know what to do. If you live in Brighton, I think it would be a travesty if we lost the voice of Caroline Lucas in Westminster. But anywhere else you've got to vote Labour.

'Ed Miliband understands that people are p***** off, people have had enough of their needs being neglected because of the requirements of big business'.
igetout777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 03:47 PM   #40
red_dragon81
Inactive

Oh you know why brand has come out...

they have to make the facade look real at least! if no one votes they cant be the opposition and make it legit are the TPTB so scared of this election that they have to send him out Im starting to doubt what am i doing? who do i subscribe too?

Icke has made the most sense so far but is he going to endorse a party to vote for? im still in the camp of None of the above !
red_dragon81 is offline   Reply With Quote