Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

View Poll Results: Will you be voting in the UK election?
No i wont be voting 42 53.85%
Yes - Labour 2 2.56%
Yes - UKIP 18 23.08%
Yes - Liberal Democrats 0 0%
Yes - Conservatives 1 1.28%
Yes - SNP 2 2.56%
Yes - Greens 9 11.54%
Yes - DUP 0 0%
Yes - SDLP 0 0%
Yes - Other 4 5.13%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-04-2015, 10:48 AM   #221
islamvslizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Well then you have made your views on UKIP known ...Now explain to alf your findings and views on Labour ,and why his vote is wasted .....
oh jesus christ where do I START with those fuckers

lets not forget before I begin:

- they lead us to an illegal war, against the wishes of the people, against the house of commons vote, against fucking democracy itself
- they were undoubtedly part of the paedophile ring/ coverup in westminster
- the guy who revealed the argument for war in iraq was bullshit - Dr David Kelly - somehow committed suicide by cutting how own wrists after he died, which aided labour immensely
- it was labour who created mass immigration, to register as many immigrant voters who would vote labour out of gratitude, keeping them in power
- who remembers gordon brown selling all the UKs gold at a fraction of its worth leaving us pretty much broke as shit?

now, to odd milliband:

- elite educated
- openly zionist
- odd looking/ acting chap with no leadership quality
- no track record
- just another puppet for big business

how is odd milliband any different to anyone else, that he is worth our vote?

islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 11:24 AM   #222
alf hearted
Banned

The fact that Miliband has all those connections and isn't running away with this election, clearly suggests he isn't following the elite's script.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 11:34 AM   #223
mightiswrong
Banned

That is perhaps the biggest crime of labour. Leading people to believe it was a vote for Blair and now Milliband when in fact the election is for an MP to represent ones constituency in the commons. Milliband being nothing more thant the leader of his party who would only become PM as a result of the election of a majority of labour mps in the commons and would only have one vote out of 650 in the commons. That anyone would consider voting for a labour candidate after their total psycological destruction of the electoral process using techniques invented by goebels is somewhat of a disaster for the people including those that would suffer beyond the shores and only more devastating a realisation when it is noted that the other major party the conservatives also engages in said mind bending distortions and likewise has useful idiots prepared to consider their tool candidates.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 16-04-2015 at 11:39 AM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 11:46 AM   #224
islamvslizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
That is perhaps the biggest crime of labour. Leading people to believe it was a vote for Blair and now Milliband when in fact the election is for an MP to represent ones constituency in the commons. Milliband being nothing more thant the leader of his party who would only become PM as a result of the election of a majority of labour mps in the commons and would only have one vote out of 650 in the commons. That anyone would consider voting for a labour candidate after their total psycological destruction of the electoral process using techniques invented by goebels is somewhat of a disaster for the people including those that would suffer beyond the shores and only more devastating a realisation when it is noted that the other major party the conservatives also engages in said mind bending distortions and likewise has useful idiots prepared to consider their tool candidates.
from my own personal experience, voting local is as irrelevant as voting national. my whole life I cant say I have seen my local MP actually doing anything for his constituents, no matter what badge he wears on his lapel

islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote