Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 25-02-2015, 01:45 AM   #41
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
Green policies and ideologies should be a natural part of every nations poltical make up, its in everyones interest to have a healthy environment and happy people living in peace. When it becomes a competitive part of the bear pit that patriarchal power has ruled by for centuries its always going to be battered down and ambushed. Its designed to stop non-oxbridge people entering politics and changing the status quo. There needs to be a new way of doing things and i hope this next election brings it about.
When you say 'Green policies and ideologies', if you mean self sustainability, freedom of choice, responsible advancement of the human species, I'm with you all the way that this should be a healthy part of our nation's political system.

If however your idea of 'Green policies and ideologies' equates to ultra-marxism, building extremely ugly and expensive energy inefficient monstrosities in green-belt areas, building half a million new social homes to be flooded by open door policies, and reopening archaic industrial factories in the hearts of every urban area, and leading to an exodus of skilled workers in this country whilst bankrupting it and draining what little British heritage there is left into a melting pot of misery, then the current UK green party are your best bet.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 01:54 AM   #42
mightiswrong
Banned

Telescreens? How dull could you get?? Sky news give me a break. Deep breath.

We don't need any tech. What we need is a tape measure and some marker stakes to lay out our family estates this morning. Blueberry kisses forever. Land ahoy!

Last edited by mightiswrong; 25-02-2015 at 02:01 AM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 02:06 AM   #43
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Telescreens? How dull could you get?? Sky news give me a break. Deep breath.

We don't need any tech. What we need is a tape measure and some marker stakes to lay out our family estates this morning. Blueberry kisses forever. Land ahoy!
How do you share the gaga love?
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 02:20 AM   #44
mightiswrong
Banned

I think we have more important things to deal with than how to share gaga songs. Besides people can sing them themselves. We have everything we need already. I can't believe you haven't researched this. The govt knows much better than me how much people need their own land. All their data confirms it. I have looked into it for a good 7 years or more since reading the ringing cedars series plus what lead me to that. I've checked a fair bit of data and have life experience looking around different countries reflecting on what I have learnt. I have researched many angles, seen alot of evidence, my life was changed and I have had much more time for this than most people being that I have some income. All roads lead to paradise, as they say. See you in Heaven.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 25-02-2015 at 04:43 AM.
Old 25-02-2015, 04:44 AM   #45
northern star

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
When you say 'Green policies and ideologies', if you mean self sustainability, freedom of choice, responsible advancement of the human species, I'm with you all the way that this should be a healthy part of our nation's political system.

If however your idea of 'Green policies and ideologies' equates to ultra-marxism, building extremely ugly and expensive energy inefficient monstrosities in green-belt areas, building half a million new social homes to be flooded by open door policies, and reopening archaic industrial factories in the hearts of every urban area, and leading to an exodus of skilled workers in this country whilst bankrupting it and draining what little British heritage there is left into a melting pot of misery, then the current UK green party are your best bet.
Yes, I mean the first paragraph!
This interview is gold in a way - it highlights just what our so called democratic process has been reduced to - bully boy tactics crushing any dissenting voice.

Your second paragraph:
building extremely ugly and expensive energy inefficient monstrosities in green-belt areas,
would that be pylons, cooling towers and nuclear power stations that cover the entire country for the last 60 years? Not sure the Greens had a hand in any of that. Thatcher drained the country of British heritage, its workers and manufacturing, creating a melting pot of misery, instead of being a visionary and investing in renewable energies 30 years ago, from which the whole country could have benefitted, environmentally, financially and socially and been a world leader today.

And they are actually forming an allegiance with the RMT getting back to real workers rights that the Labour party abandoned. People and Planet, its the future!
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...anding-8598307

Last edited by northern star; 25-02-2015 at 04:52 AM.
northern star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 05:11 AM   #46
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
I think we have more important things to deal with than how to share gaga songs. Besides people can sing them themselves. We have everything we need already. I can't believe you haven't researched this. The govt knows much better than me how much people need their own land. All their data confirms it. I have looked into it for a good 7 years or more since reading the ringing cedars series plus what lead me to that. I've checked a fair bit of data and have life experience looking around different countries reflecting on what I have learnt. I have researched many angles, seen alot of evidence, my life was changed and I have had much more time for this than most people being that I have some income. All roads lead to paradise, as they say. See you in Heaven.

Ok
hufen haf a hafan hâd, a hafod heb hyn hyfryd dafod
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 05:22 AM   #47
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
This interview is gold in a way - it highlights just what our so called democratic process has been reduced to - bully boy tactics crushing any dissenting voice.
It's outrageous speaking to a lady like that. In your article labour are up to their old tricks suggesting people should vote for them just to stop the consevatives. Just like the spindoctors like blair did. Doesn't matter what the candidate is like just vote to stay between the bars.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 25-02-2015 at 05:31 AM.
Old 25-02-2015, 10:12 AM   #48
grannie27

grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 11:06 AM   #49
diamond dogs

I have no pity for any aspiring 'politician' they are all out to further their career and just quote garbage...

I got told I was 'living in cloud cuckoo land' by one of these muppets a few months ago when questioning climate change which she obviously supports.. She has singlehandedly has increased her carbon footprint by talking bullshit..

I would give it up as a bad job..the moronic majority will still get what they deserve regardless at the next election...
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 25-02-2015 at 11:18 AM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 12:48 PM   #50
mightiswrong
Banned

Jenny Jones gives media and other party politicians a bollocking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcG9xnaoyfw

Last edited by mightiswrong; 25-02-2015 at 01:03 PM.
Old 25-02-2015, 12:53 PM   #51
grannie27

Quote:
Jenny Jones gives media and other party politicians a bollocking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bl9kkyEgmk
I have a hedge in my garden after last nights high winds ,it looks like its been dragged through Jenny Jones backwards .......

Last edited by grannie27; 25-02-2015 at 12:53 PM.
Old 25-02-2015, 01:11 PM   #52
mightiswrong
Banned

Did you notice the bit about a football player that was a "spokesman"? (correct link now in my previous post)

Last edited by mightiswrong; 25-02-2015 at 01:23 PM.
Old 25-02-2015, 01:36 PM   #53
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I have a hedge in my garden after last nights high winds ,it looks like its been dragged through Jenny Jones backwards .......
The living fence unlike a wall that would have cost you thousands to repair will grow back.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 25-02-2015 at 02:45 PM.
Old 25-02-2015, 03:03 PM   #54
magritte

I still hope they get more MPs regardless of this gaff. All the parties have thier down points especially the 3 established ones. Any of these not getting in is a bonus I think.

Greens are a bit too pro Europe overall but UKIP are really keen on fracking and sustaining trident. So both would be better than what we currently have in thier own ways.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 03:48 PM   #55
grandmasterp
Banned

That Green lass did herself no favours in the radio interview and has been slated for it in today's papers.
IMO Green is a wasted vote for some pretty dodgy policies.
Anyone not liking Lib/Lab/Con but wanting to vote would be better off voting for the UKIP
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 04:15 PM   #56
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
That Green lass did herself no favours in the radio interview and has been slated for it in today's papers.
Perhaps she wasn't trying to do herself any favours.

Quote:
Anyone not liking Lib/Lab/Con but wanting to vote would be better off voting for the UKIP
Is that right? Just vote for ukip regardless of what the candidate is like. :luv:

Last edited by mightiswrong; 25-02-2015 at 04:17 PM.
Old 25-02-2015, 04:24 PM   #57
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:

Is that right? Just vote for ukip regardless of what the candidate is like. :luv:
She was full of a cold.
Nobody's at their best with a stinking cold.
If someone wants to vote then it's up to the voter who they choose.
Not for me to say but I'll be voting for UKIP and have no idea who the local candidate is.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 25-02-2015 at 04:25 PM.
Old 25-02-2015, 04:40 PM   #58
grannie27

Quote:

This is what happens when you vote UKIP

http://ukipdaily.com/this-is-what-ha...you-vote-ukip/
Old 25-02-2015, 04:44 PM   #59
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Not for me to say but I'll be voting for UKIP and have no idea who the local candidate is.
Probably called Adolf.
Old 25-02-2015, 04:50 PM   #60
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Probably called Adolf.
Just looked it up.
He's called Robin and he's 22.
Bit young but he'll have my vote.
If he comes unstuck then maybe Batman will bale him out.