Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-02-2015, 12:58 PM   #1
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,639 (1,294 Posts)
Default Greens Car Crash Interview .....LBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzGyEXPDQBI

Started off well ,but fell apart when it came to numbers ....I felt quite sorry for poor Natalie Bennett.

No point in promising people eveything if you have not worked out the budget .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 01:15 PM   #2
dentedarthur
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,983
Likes: 21 (21 Posts)
Default

She had a cold
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 01:34 PM   #3
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,639 (1,294 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
She had a cold
I have a cold ,but I can still add up ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 04:16 PM   #4
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 229 (177 Posts)
Default

What an awful interviewer sounds very sinister. Housing policy is completely clear. It has to be vivid, fearless, definitive.


http://www.liveloveraw.com/what-eco-...y-like-russia/

Last edited by mightiswrong; 24-02-2015 at 04:44 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 06:05 PM   #5
northern star
Senior Member
 
northern star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,170
Likes: 783 (344 Posts)
Default

He sounded like a Bond villain, growling all the way through it!

Much better we have bankers, corporate businessmen and qualified accountants running the country, they really do have our best interests and the interests of those who need affordable housing at heart

Also, silly plywood comments aside, there are cheap ways of providing affordable housing, the scientist and inventor Buckminster Fuller came up with the answers in the 1960s, but ofcourse the ideas were never adopted by Governments who couldnt make money out of them, usual story.
__________________
Keep on keepin' on

Last edited by northern star; 24-02-2015 at 06:14 PM.
northern star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 06:46 PM   #6
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,639 (1,294 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
He sounded like a Bond villain, growling all the way through it!

Much better we have bankers, corporate businessmen and qualified accountants running the country, they really do have our best interests and the interests of those who need affordable housing at heart

Also, silly plywood comments aside, there are cheap ways of providing affordable housing, the scientist and inventor Buckminster Fuller came up with the answers in the 1960s, but ofcourse the ideas were never adopted by Governments who couldnt make money out of them, usual story.
Nick Ferrrari is a prize plonker ...but she needs to be better prepared ...

she admits she screwed up poor woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eQxBwVdL3k
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 06:58 PM   #7
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,639 (1,294 Posts)
Default

And this silly woman makes her look even worse ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DEnO3Snb3g

Shame I was counting on the Greens eating into the Labour Vote ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 07:55 PM   #8
john white
Senior Member
 
john white's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
She had a cold
She had a fantasy policy and the figures were all marmalede: a snot free synus would not fundamentally change that!

Green Party policy has NEVER been costed: its never had to be: the parties policies owe nothing to political and economic pragmantism and everything to being a magic wish list for whatever the members want it to be

Most Green Voters are generally ignorant of what the policies actually are, or how the policy politics run rampant at the conference. They vote Green as a sympathy vote for "im nice to the planet" and thats about it. In this way the party can be whatever wishfulfulment middle class housewives require, and everything to every radical clique that forms its collective whole at conference

But it means that while the party conference might believe that scrapping mortgage tax relief would fund half a million council houses, expose this to the scrutiny of the general public, especially one that couldnt give a rats arse who Natalie Bennet thinks she is, and suddenly the Greens look painfully delusional.

It's there own fault, poking their nose above the normal 4% in the polls becuase Labour's so shite and Syrzia is sticking it to the bankers (less enthusiasm for that one now), leading to the Green surge of naive students. But the party is in no kind of shape to face an assualt from reality represented by standard political questions for parties that might gain some prescence of office.... lets all be honest, if Greens keep having interviews like this, they might lose half the normal 4% they get.... beware the consequences of chasing a sniff of power....
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013

Last edited by john white; 24-02-2015 at 07:58 PM.
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 08:19 PM   #9
tavingon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West Midlands, UK
Posts: 256
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

How can you trust someone to run the country who can't even answer a few questions...

Oh wait..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CJwXfyGWck
tavingon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 08:22 PM   #10
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Not the first time this has happened to her - just 3 weeks ago or so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dFn8RIXOBE

500,000 new social homes @ 60,000 pounds each = 2.7 billion.....

Only Miliband is more dangerous than this woman.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 08:27 PM   #11
coooweee
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
Not the first time this has happened to her - just 3 weeks ago or so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dFn8RIXOBE

500,000 new social homes @ 60,000 pounds each = 2.7 billion.....

Only Miliband is more dangerous than this woman.
I listened to it live, cringing, I was shouting at the radio "5 6s are 30!"

Don't really know how I feel about Ferrari, but the prick that follows him winds me up no end. Though I do like to remind him that they STILL have no black presenters.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 08:40 PM   #12
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This is what the champagne-socialist elite in the UK (Labour/greens) wish for - utter dominance over all aspects of their artificially created proletariat subjects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyUu-8nbd58

Last edited by camaban; 24-02-2015 at 08:48 PM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 09:00 PM   #13
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 229 (177 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
Not the first time this has happened to her - just 3 weeks ago or so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dFn8RIXOBE

500,000 new social homes @ 60,000 pounds each = 2.7 billion.....

Only Miliband is more dangerous than this woman.
Sounds like they have some serious policies including a referendum on the eu. She made me cry.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 09:02 PM   #14
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Sounds like they have some serious policies including a referendum on the eu. She made me cry.
Wish I had your sense of humour..
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 09:10 PM   #15
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 229 (177 Posts)
Default

ukip have no policies other than a referendum which you can get with the green party anyway. I liked her and got emotional. She seems honest but I would have to do more research. She is talking about long term changes. Scrapping the arms industry. Whats not to get emotional about?
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 09:12 PM   #16
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,639 (1,294 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Sounds like they have some serious policies including a referendum on the eu. She made me cry.
She would make anyone cry ....the same person who accused UKIP of being Racist for wanting a referendum soon changed her tune ....as for the rest of the "wish List" ..heart is in the right place ...but it needs to be paid for .

Almost every interview has been a disaster ....bless

Imagine ..55 million a day back in the coffers....12 Billion in overseas aid ..back in the coffers .....end the quangos ....millions saved ...cut the Middle management in the NHS .millions saved ...train our own Nurses and Doctors for free at UNI ....proud again ...free Uni for Tec and Engineering students .. No council tax for New business ...a two year no fee chance to get on your feet ..and fill the high street again with independent shops ....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 09:18 PM   #17
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 229 (177 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
She would make anyone cry ....the same person who accused UKIP of being Racist for wanting a referendum soon changed her tune ....as for the rest of the "wish List" ..heart is in the right place ...but it needs to be paid for .

Almost every interview has been a disaster ....bless

Imagine ..55 million a day back in the coffers....12 Billion in overseas aid ..back in the coffers .....end the quangos ....millions saved ...cut the Middle management in the NHS .millions saved ...train our own Nurses and Doctors for free at UNI ....proud again ...free Uni for Tec and Engineering students .. No council tax for New business ...a two year no fee chance to get on your feet ..and fill the high street again with independent shops ....
Sounds similar to what she was saying. Perhaps a ukip/ green coalition would be in order not that I have any idea about ukip.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 24-02-2015 at 09:20 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 09:21 PM   #18
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,639 (1,294 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Sounds similar to what she was saying. Perhaps a ukip/ green coalition would be in order.
Could be a great balance funny enough .....we need new thinking ..
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 09:38 PM   #19
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 229 (177 Posts)
Default

Well this LBC dude seemed very hostile especially over the issue of buying land. It would be interesting to know more about what is going on here. I would have thought everyone would be happy to help come up with some good policy. Perhaps naive but actually I believe regardless. Personally I don't see the point in building houses. Able bodied people can build them themselves if they have land.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 24-02-2015 at 09:40 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 09:43 PM   #20
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,639 (1,294 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Well this LBC dude seemed very hostile especially over the issue of buying land. It would be interesting to know more about what is going on here. I would have thought everyone would be happy to help come up with some good policy. Perhaps naive but actually I believe regardless. Personally I don't see the point in building houses. Able bodied people can build them themselves if they have land.
The Queen and the Lords and the other land owning gits are not just going to hand it over for free ...Nor corrupt Councillers will not let their back handers to their friends go free to the Plebs ...sad but true .....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.