Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 21-02-2015, 03:00 PM   #21
dentedarthur
Banned

Default Oh 'eck

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-insignia.html
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 03:02 PM   #22
grandmasterp
Banned

That's quite funny.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 03:14 PM   #23
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
That's quite funny.
It did raise a chuckle here
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 03:21 PM   #24
truthometer

I wouldn't vote for ANY Politician, they are all as corrupt as each other, just the ones lower down don't have the same opportunity as DC etc.

If you vote or even register you are condoning this stupid evil system.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do, and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same, as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
truthometer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 03:24 PM   #25
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthometer View Post
I wouldn't vote for ANY Politician, they are all as corrupt as each other, just the ones lower down don't have the same opportunity as DC etc.

If you vote or even register you are condoning this stupid evil system.
Not necessarily.
Like our chum you could register and then spoil or deface your vote.
That gets seen at least.
Old 21-02-2015, 03:31 PM   #26
truthometer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Not necessarily.
Like our chum you could register and then spoil or deface your vote.
That gets seen at least.
I doesn't get seen by anyone that matters, and even if it did, it would do absolutely nothing.

Voting for someone to rule you is stupid, and the act of Voting is Insane in that you repeat the same action but expect a different result.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do, and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same, as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
truthometer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 03:36 PM   #27
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthometer View Post
I doesn't get seen by anyone that matters, and even if it did, it would do absolutely nothing.

Voting for someone to rule you is stupid, and the act of Voting is Insane in that you repeat the same action but expect a different result.

Yep, it's a fair point and one that I subscribed to for a long time too.
Decided to give UKIP a go though so registered and voted in the Euro elections and the local UKIP guy won.
Will give them a go in the general election too.
They have a chance of winning here ( Boston & Skegness constituency) but we'll know for sure once the votes are counted.
Old 21-02-2015, 04:01 PM   #28
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanhale View Post
I laugh my ass off when I see truther saying how all politicians are simply puppets on the strings of the NWO... ...except for UKIP!!!! Talk about cognitive dissonance.
That doesnt sound so healthy to me. Asses are better off attached. Mind what gives me a laugh is the conspiratainment type who uses the excuse "they control everything" as a reason never to risk getting involved in anything. Now that's sad! Regardless, supporting an individual party at an individual election and deciding to vote in that instance is pragmatic rationality, with little risk of dissonance, cognitive or otherwise.

Quote:
I can offer a possible answer to the OP though, as to why this is the case. There is a core group of right wing christian political types that used to be members of UKIP and its predecessor The Referendum Party. They left and formed their own group called The British Constitution Group which then created a media front called UK Column. I suggest that name stems from UKIP and Fifth Column. If you do the research in to the history of these groups, who is connected to them etc, then you'll see quite clearly that these right wing political types have infilitrated the truth movement to create support for themselves.
Ah so you are the arbiter of truth and what is a "proper" truth movement and proper "truthseeking". You were saying about cognitive dissonance? If you are prepared to divide the world into "good opinion" (left non christian) and "bad opinion" (right christian), then you are just another fool who thinks he is free following dualistic programs. I can assure you that chances you have much capacity to understand what's actually going on are far less than you might think.

I see fundamental issues of representation and determination as essential to the function of free society. Those are the issues BCG etc explore

I wonder: why dont you?

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 04:14 PM   #29
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
I don't care what you think of me either, how that makes me a knuckle dragger I don't know. I've been on this forum for years and most people see through the political system and never has a single poster been so vocal about a fecking political party.

Just seeing your post claiming the Chelsea train racists were paid actors used to discredit ukip just proves your just a crackpot
But 9/11 was an inside job?

You dont think the british establishment are shit scared people might actually NOT vote for a party 100% under their control? Motive much?

I dont know if there was sculduggery behind the paris tube story or not. Thats the point: I DONT KNOW. And neither do you. What happened to entertaining multiple contradictory perspectives as the foundation of truthseeking? (Icke's "backburner" principle) I can entertain the notion without denouncing someone with a crude derogative for mental illness, and I would have thought you could do better than that as well

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 04:50 PM   #30
donjuan

Better question would be why do you guys love labour - big government, police state - complete opposite of what this movement is supposed to be.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 04:52 PM   #31
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
But 9/11 was an inside job?

You dont think the british establishment are shit scared people might actually NOT vote for a party 100% under their control? Motive much?

I dont know if there was sculduggery behind the paris tube story or not. Thats the point: I DONT KNOW. And neither do you. What happened to entertaining multiple contradictory perspectives as the foundation of truthseeking? (Icke's "backburner" principle) I can entertain the notion without denouncing someone with a crude derogative for mental illness, and I would have thought you could do better than that as well
Going to all that effort to link one of these people to farage because of a photo just seems ridiculous, the idea that because false flags do occur doesn't mean everything is. Of course I don't know but sorry seems a bit absurd. I take your making an informed choice and deciding to vote as gmp has done but other than their anti European policies ukip do seem like a bit of a joke. Far right groups like Britain first tell their supporters to vote for them, as do all the rest. I've not seen any of the recent anti ukip propaganda but have read what some of their mps have said and they continually come across as a bunch of nutters, it's a running theme with them.

Grannies posts about ten posts a day about ukip, if this was someone posting about another political party I'd still say they were a crackpot, how anyone can have so much faith in any political party and constantly rattle on about them is beyond me. I do tend to agree with another poster you think ukip won't be controlled? They all are in some form or other and ukip will be no different.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 05:05 PM   #32
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
Better question would be why do you guys love labour - big government, police state - complete opposite of what this movement is supposed to be.
answers on a stamp please .....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 05:12 PM   #33
pete675

Don't think anyone really loves them - it's just that UKIP are regarded as the least worst option.
pete675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 05:14 PM   #34
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
Going to all that effort to link one of these people to farage because of a photo just seems ridiculous, the idea that because false flags do occur doesn't mean everything is. Of course I don't know but sorry seems a bit absurd. I take your making an informed choice and deciding to vote as gmp has done but other than their anti European policies ukip do seem like a bit of a joke. Far right groups like Britain first tell their supporters to vote for them, as do all the rest. I've not seen any of the recent anti ukip propaganda but have read what some of their mps have said and they continually come across as a bunch of nutters, it's a running theme with them.

Grannies posts about ten posts a day about ukip, if this was someone posting about another political party I'd still say they were a crackpot, how anyone can have so much faith in any political party and constantly rattle on about them is beyond me. I do tend to agree with another poster you think ukip won't be controlled? They all are in some form or other and ukip will be no different.
Quote:
how anyone can have so much faith in any political party and constantly rattle on about them is beyond me.
I do it partly to wind people up who hate UKIP ..
But after watching the Main three parties destroy any faith people once had ,I am more than happy to give UKIP a shot ,are they perfect ?...no ,but are they being controlled ? I doubt it ....
Do I hate the EU ? ...YES
Do I like Most of UKIP policy ? YES
Do I care what you think of me or choose to call me ...do I fuck
Old 21-02-2015, 05:38 PM   #35
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
That's hilarious!
EU is fighting international jewry and finance!
It is, isn't it??
Old 21-02-2015, 05:50 PM   #36
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete675 View Post
Don't think anyone really loves them - it's just that UKIP are regarded as the least worst option.
That's because they have never had a chance to fuck up royally yet. Fuck Farage and his "There'll always be a pound note" rhetoric. Like I really give a fuck whether I'm spending pounds or groats.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 05:58 PM   #37
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete675 View Post
Totally untrue ,they are the only party to offer an In /Out EU referendum ...
thats the reason ...I see them as the ONLY Option ......
Old 21-02-2015, 10:23 PM   #38
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
That's because they have never had a chance to fuck up royally yet. Fuck Farage and his "There'll always be a pound note" rhetoric. Like I really give a fuck whether I'm spending pounds or groats.
Oh trust me it makes a difference ...the USA$ transfered to the Canadian $ ...not that you a little(Labour) Euro Englander would understand ...a whole wide world out there .....Farage knows ...and that is even staying out of TTIP as UKIP endorse ...
Old 21-02-2015, 11:07 PM   #39
truthspoon
Banned

It's a shame the only alternative to Europe we're being given is Farage's shady and possibly very unpleasant, political party full of toffs, cunts and cold left-overs from the EDL neo-Nazis.

Whoever we vote for, they still win.

That's why you might as well fuck them all off and vote for Galloway who actually IS a threat to the political agenda.

Whether Farage gets in or not, we'll still be Israel's allies and will be on their side in World War 3....

Only one who can upset the shit-pot and stop it boiling over is Galloway.

Last edited by truthspoon; 21-02-2015 at 11:31 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 11:09 PM   #40
alf hearted
Banned

"Ukip, you saw me standing alone
without a pint in my hand
without a dream of my own..."
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote