Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 31-01-2015, 03:08 PM   #41
doomlord

Default A question for Mr Walker

Just a swift question for Mr Walker:

What are your personal views on the Westminster Paedophile Rings which infest Westminster?
doomlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 03:43 PM   #42
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_walker_ukip View Post
Hi zhiba,

Here's an Exclusive for the DavidIcke Forum and the Planet.

I am IN a mixed-race relationship!!
Welcome to DIF Mark Walker 'UKIP'.
Seems to me that the papers did a job on you on the one hand.
On the other hand you have kinda brought some of it on yourself via some of the materials you have posted online.
I'd not heard about you until this thread and in the short time you've been on here you have had a pop at some respected DIF Mods.
In addition you're on here as Mark Walker 'UKIP' but you're not speaking for UKIP you're speaking for yourself.
All in all mate I reckon you're best out of being a UKIP candidate both for your own sake and for UKIPs.
If you get so much flak at such an early stage think of the flak you'd have had if you had been allowed to carry on.
Some of us on here have a lot of time for UKIP and DIF being the friendly place it is I'm sure that all of us would like to see you doing well and keeping out of trouble be it with the Press or with UKIP or anyone else.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 05:25 PM   #43
mark_walker_ukip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomlord View Post
Just a swift question for Mr Walker:

What are your personal views on the Westminster Paedophile Rings which infest Westminster?
I have no views on your specific allegation as I have done no research. If it were found to be true it would be abhorent.
mark_walker_ukip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 05:34 PM   #44
mark_walker_ukip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Welcome to DIF Mark Walker 'UKIP'.
Seems to me that the papers did a job on you on the one hand.
On the other hand you have kinda brought some of it on yourself via some of the materials you have posted online.
I'd not heard about you until this thread and in the short time you've been on here you have had a pop at some respected DIF Mods.
In addition you're on here as Mark Walker 'UKIP' but you're not speaking for UKIP you're speaking for yourself.
All in all mate I reckon you're best out of being a UKIP candidate both for your own sake and for UKIPs.
If you get so much flak at such an early stage think of the flak you'd have had if you had been allowed to carry on.
Some of us on here have a lot of time for UKIP and DIF being the friendly place it is I'm sure that all of us would like to see you doing well and keeping out of trouble be it with the Press or with UKIP or anyone else.
Thanks for the greeting... but what 'pop'?, no-one has re-challenged any of my answers?

I am also still an active member of UKIP and will be voting UKIP.

Flak always comes one's way when making headway and moving forward with changes. I still uphold the belief of Freedom of Speech... Be good if the papers didn't have to Lie just to besmirch someone... But again that is their challenge not mine.

In saying that your last sentence is duly noted... I have been reliably informed today the new PPC for Bromsgrove is [quote] '...an unemployed lad...' I trust he also has broad shoulders for any attacks levelled against him in the run up to May 7th.
mark_walker_ukip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 05:37 PM   #45
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
I have no views on your specific allegation as I have done no research. If it were found to be true it would be abhorent.
Would you join a social club with such a reputation hanging over it? How come you are so ready to join this select club, without having actually done any research on what you was getting into? As noted in "Bugsy Malone," you're gonna be remembered for the things that you say and you do... nah, nah, nah, na, na, na, nah.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 06:29 PM   #46
grannie27

Makes you wonder who would vote for the mass murdering pedophile protecting Labour party. ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 06:35 PM   #47
alf hearted
Banned

If UKIP had a 50+ year record as a political party during the same period, they'd have as similar an amount of pedo's among them as any other party that wasn't all female.
Old 31-01-2015, 06:48 PM   #48
grannie27

I mean it really who would vote for the the mass murdering pedophile protecting Labour/Tory/LibDem parties.

I await the

100 Reasons Why you Should Vote Labour Thread

I would struggle to find two Reasons ...
Old 31-01-2015, 06:48 PM   #49
jspooner

Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been asked this morning on another FB Thread about the specific smear campaign lies contained in one paragraph in particular in the Daily Mirror. My copy/paste reply below.
Hello again Mark,
So it is as I'd expected that the gutter-press stitched you up. There was no other reason for them to NOT publish what they claim you had said.

You have my sympathies for two reasons 1) They have misrepresented what you've said (but not necessarily how you feel) and 2) Even if they hadn't your expression of what and how you think does not or rather should not disqualify you from the democratic process.

And I say this as someone who is in a mixed-race marriage.

However, I can't help but think that this was in part a self-inflicted wound and demonstrated a little naivete, especially given the scrutiny that UKIP are under at the moment and the press are salivating at the chance to portray UKIP as racist.

I did a little research on Western Spring, the group you linked to and they are the racist, far-right, the are affiliated with National Action, a militant neo-Nazi group who have formed a race-centric militia.
http://www.thewhitevoice.com/news/20...ment-terrified

Could you expland upon how you came to be on the Western Springs site? Do you completely disassociate yourself from them?
jspooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 06:50 PM   #50
grannie27

He would have been wiser posting the same link I did in the OP

http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2013-044-couden/
Old 31-01-2015, 07:26 PM   #51
alf hearted
Banned

I wonder which key cities grannie thinks have been "taken over?"
Old 31-01-2015, 07:36 PM   #52
jollyolly
Banned

What is UKIP's policy for dealing with the child raping gang centered on Westminster and why is Nige so quiet about it?
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 07:48 PM   #53
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyolly View Post
What is UKIP's policy for dealing with the child raping gang centered on Westminster and why is Nige so quiet about it?
He would probably say there isn't one
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 07:56 PM   #54
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
So you, personally, have no views on one of the most burning political questions of the age? Where have you been, Mark, these past couple of years while the rest of us have been finding out?
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 08:00 PM   #55
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
So you, personally, have no views on one of the most burning political questions of the age? Where have you been, Mark, these past couple of years while the rest of us have been finding out?
Up his own arse, full of self-importance and a burning belief that his country need him and the likes of Nigel Farage.
Old 31-01-2015, 08:19 PM   #56
i_am

Quote:
Amazing isn't it?

Well, maybe Mark was guided here to learn rather than inform. Perhaps he would like to start here http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277117, and if he has a year or two to spare he couuld read the Savile thread in Today's News

Last edited by i_am; 01-02-2015 at 12:09 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 11:15 PM   #57
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Amazing isn't it?

Well, maybe Mark was guided here to learn rather than inform. Perhaps he woukd like to start here http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277117, and if he has a year or two to spare he couuld read the Savile thread in Today's News
Let me explain here i-am ,the Labour and Tory Party have paid teams going through EVERY facebook and Twitter account of UKIP members looking for anything and everything they can use against UKIP ...THIS is why Mark made his comment ...WE HAVE NO PROOF as such hence NO arrests ,we KNOW it happened ...but untill the Police collar someone ...its still just up in the Air ..and you think Mark would say anything on ANY open Forum ...the press would be all over ANY comment he made like a bad rash ..hence his demise from being able to represent UKIP ,for giving a link to facts ....

Really? how stupid does anyone have to be to understand this simple premise .
THEY HATE UKIP....ALL OF THE MSM ...now ask WHY ?
Old 31-01-2015, 11:17 PM   #58
grannie27

Quote:
Show me the proof then .....Of course it happened and has been going on for Decades ....But YOU show ME the PROOF ...and then ask yourself why Mark did not answer .........
Old 31-01-2015, 11:22 PM   #59
grannie27

Quote:
Actual Proof Please ....Photo's ...Tapes ..anything ....I await your PROOF ,if the Police have made NO arrests ...how can anyone claim it happened ...the Police hid lied and covered the facts for decades ...and Now its all UKIPs fucking fault ...Morons
Old 31-01-2015, 11:36 PM   #60
alf hearted
Banned

To find evidence of such activities, you have to be actively looking for it. Something Mr Walker seems to have had no concern about, despite the rumblings of the last 5 yrs or so. I'm not interested in witch hunts, I just want to see that our parliament can accept the failings of its past and set about ensuring it can never happen again.

Last edited by alf hearted; 31-01-2015 at 11:39 PM.