Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #41
phreaky
Senior Member
 
phreaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 534
Likes: 18 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Why not just scream RACIST and HOMOPHOBE....

and then tell the two ethnic minority UKIP MEPs ,and the openly gay UKIP MEP in the EU
Because I didn't, which makes the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
a stupid stupid response

Last edited by phreaky; 27-05-2014 at 03:57 PM.
phreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 04:02 PM   #42
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,638 (1,293 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreaky View Post
Because I didn't, which makes the above
Pathetic .....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 04:06 PM   #43
phreaky
Senior Member
 
phreaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 534
Likes: 18 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Pathetic .....
That's what I thought when you started arguing against me with things I hadn't said.
phreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 04:18 PM   #44
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,638 (1,293 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreaky View Post
That's what I thought when you started arguing against me with things I hadn't said.
Quote:
Then perhaps he can step down as leader because he seems to have failed in this somewhat easily achievable ambition.
The point is he wanted change and has created change .....what do you not understand ??? He is not some Power mad school boy ...Who wants to win at any cost ....

He could of thrown the Paedophile headlines connected to ALL three parties in the attacks from the MSM ...but NO he did not ..he took the high road and stayed on the debate about the EU and unchecked immigration. That my friend is Class ....

I imagine something you have no idea about ....

You started this claiming they wanted to privitize the NHS ,I gave you a Video link to the UKIP person in charge of this policy..who clearly states they do NOT want to privatize the NHS ..
in fact they want FREE DENTAL CARE ,FREE EYE TESTING ...etc but you never got back to me on that subject ......

Conversation over ...I dont do "Moron"
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 04:30 PM   #45
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default question for op

Given the title of thread regarding ukip not being a flash in the pan so to speak
How do you think ukip will attract intellectuals and buisness minded people to a party that has little in the way of a manifesto or clarity on these subjects ?
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 04:31 PM   #46
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
The point is he wanted change and has created change .....what do you not understand ??? He is not some Power mad school boy ...Who wants to win at any cost ....

He could of thrown the Paedophile headlines connected to ALL three parties in the attacks from the MSM ...but NO he did not ..he took the high road and stayed on the debate about the EU and unchecked immigration. That my friend is Class ....

I imagine something you have no idea about ....

You started this claiming they wanted to privitize the NHS ,I gave you a Video link to the UKIP person in charge of this policy..who clearly states they do NOT want to privatize the NHS ..
in fact they want FREE DENTAL CARE ,FREE EYE TESTING ...etc but you never got back to me on that subject ......

Conversation over ...I dont do "Moron"
Nevermind a bloody video where's the nhs policies in the manifesto show me the contract between voter and party .

And while we are at it how will ukip control immigration
And decide who is allowed in who can stay and who won't ?

I think ukip would face similar difficulties to the Tories and any other party trying to control immigration
How in hell would ukip turn back benifits reforms and still make it difficult for illegal immigrants to claim benifits or work here
My suspicions are id Cards of some form .

Biggest drain on the welfare state in pensioners will ukip cut winter fuel bills or benifits to uk pensioners abroad
And also cut uk pensions ?

Where's the ukip manifesto the eu bill won't cover the billions needed
Everyone who voted Julio desserve the right to answers not spiel and rhetoric
What are the answers and show then in ukips manifesto .

Last edited by vorwahr; 27-05-2014 at 04:40 PM.
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 04:34 PM   #47
phreaky
Senior Member
 
phreaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 534
Likes: 18 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
You started this claiming they wanted to privitize the NHS
No I did not, I responded to a post where you claimed someone was making shit up yet didn't use anything related to back it up. I also added a blog post by the deputy leader of UKIP who clearly is in favour of privatisation, to show that it's not just a case of making shit up.

But it is nice that you are trying to post what I said instead of deliberately posting what I didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
,I gave you a Video link to the UKIP person in charge of this policy..who clearly states they do NOT want to privatize the NHS ..
in fact they want FREE DENTAL CARE ,FREE EYE TESTING ...etc but you never got back to me on that subject ......
Such things can be free, that doesn't mean it won't be provided by a privatised service funded by our taxes.

I'll have to have another watch of that video as I don't recall privatisation being mentioned, just restructuring. To be fair I was doing other stuff at the same time so perhaps she did say it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Conversation over ...I dont do "Moron"
Really, yet you're such a natural. The way that you throw insults around in place of an argument. And twist things that were said, and not said, I really think you're selling yourself short.
phreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 04:38 PM   #48
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,879
Likes: 5,094 (2,680 Posts)
Default

Moderators Note:

Can members please stop taking a pop at each other. Topic up for discussion is UKIP.

Thanks
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 04:39 PM   #49
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,638 (1,293 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorwahr View Post
Nevermind a bloody video where's the nhs policies in the manifesto show me the contract between voter and party .
I really hope ,Hand on Heart ,that the Scots get their Independence from the UK .
Then Labour will be really fucked ....its all uphill afterwards

Last edited by Getagrip; 27-05-2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: What did i just say ? Naughty grannie !!
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 04:43 PM   #50
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Ukip are a bloody disgrace how they ever got a vote I will never know even the thickest ****
Would want to know why tbey were worth voting for and not just take a smarmy politicians word for anything ,
In every interview ukip policies have been torn apart and ukip have wiggled out of responsibility because tbey haven't got a manifesto worth a fuck to be held accountable to .

You lot just elected the equivalent of a blank cheque imho .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 04:44 PM   #51
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I really hope ,Hand on Heart ,that the Scots get their Independence from the UK .
Then Labour will be really fucked ....its all uphill afterwards
Answer the question .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 05:01 PM   #52
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,638 (1,293 Posts)
Default

UKIP has not released its 2015 manifesto yet ...as have none of the other main parties ....have SNP ?

I imagine a lot of changes are now being made to many parties policies as we type ,based of the success of UKIP....
The unelected EU gobshites must be shitting themselves right now ....Europe has spoken ..not just the UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbO2_077ixs

No more EU slaves .....the game is up ,the project is doomed .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 05:47 PM   #53
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
UKIP has not released its 2015 manifesto yet ...as have none of the other main parties ....have SNP ?

I imagine a lot of changes are now being made to many parties policies as we type ,based of the success of UKIP....
The unelected EU gobshites must be shitting themselves right now ....Europe has spoken ..not just the UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbO2_077ixs

No more EU slaves .....the game is up ,the project is doomed .
Oh c'mon ,
They have a 2014 manifesto it would surely be that one people based their votes on .
Ok what's ukips policies on Eu then what do tbey promise to do there ?

It's always the same , wriggling out of answering questions
the snp btw drew up a huge white paper on Indy
And their 2014 manifesto is online fot all to see as is ukips

Maybe you can tell me why Scots ukip voters decide d on ukip when ukip called Scots subsidy scroungers ,
And you yourself Sid in a post on thesibject of Scots Indy 'u hope the bloody doordoesnt hit purposes on the way put "
Such respect for ukip brothers north of the border
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 05:51 PM   #54
georgesmiley
Senior Member
 
georgesmiley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Land of the Flea
Posts: 2,127
Likes: 791 (400 Posts)
Default

Quote:
I really hope ,Hand on Heart ,that the Scots get their Independence from the UK .
Then Labour will be really fucked ....its all uphill afterwards
so you want to abandon me to a scotland castrated by membership of the EU? LOL

please NOOOOOOOO
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 05:59 PM   #55
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,638 (1,293 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
so you want to abandon me to a scotland castrated by membership of the EU? LOL

please NOOOOOOOO
I wonder ,will I have to produce my passport when visiting my Inlaws ??
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 06:09 PM   #56
georgesmiley
Senior Member
 
georgesmiley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Land of the Flea
Posts: 2,127
Likes: 791 (400 Posts)
Default

I wondered about that but there is a precedent - the eire citizens were allowed to travel freely to the uk and even work here - no passport showing. so i would hope the same rule would apply should the worst case scenario come to be reality.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 06:17 PM   #57
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,638 (1,293 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post
I wondered about that but there is a precedent - the eire citizens were allowed to travel freely to the uk and even work here - no passport showing. so i would hope the same rule would apply should the worst case scenario come to be reality.
To be honest george if I have to flash my passport its a small price to pay to see Labour trounced (such a loss of Uk seats )....and the rest of them ...grovel .
and when the EU makes Scotland look like a Banana Republic ,the dream sold from the SNP will start to look like a nightmare for the people, and they will be outed ...who will they vote for then ??

Quote:
Banana republic is a political science term for a politically unstable country whose economy is largely dependent on exporting a limited-resource product, e.g. bananas. It typically has stratified social classes, including a large, impoverished working class and a ruling plutocracy of business, political, and military elites;[1] this politico-economic oligarchy controls the primary-sector productions to exploit the country's economy.[2]
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 08:51 PM   #58
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
To be honest george if I have to flash my passport its a small price to pay to see Labour trounced (such a loss of Uk seats )....and the rest of them ...grovel .
and when the EU makes Scotland look like a Banana Republic ,the dream sold from the SNP will start to look like a nightmare for the people, and they will be outed ...who will they vote for then ??
A vote for Indy is neither vote for the eu or snp
Why do you assume it is ?
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 09:20 PM   #59
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,982 (2,994 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorwahr View Post
Ukip are a bloody disgrace how they ever got a vote I will never know even the thickest ****
Would want to know why tbey were worth voting for and not just take a smarmy politicians word for anything ,
In every interview ukip policies have been torn apart and ukip have wiggled out of responsibility because tbey haven't got a manifesto worth a fuck to be held accountable to .

You lot just elected the equivalent of a blank cheque imho .
Totally agree.

Very few voters actually understand what ukip's policies are - they just see the immigration tag that they have been manipulated into seeing by the media and don't see the far right political stance that ukip will bring to the table - a stance that will hike income tax, limit freedoms, limit rights and prohibit equality, extend taxation through the privatization of the NHS and charges to see GP's.

UKIP policy is frightening. Their unofficial homophobic position that the bad weather is due to gays getting married, that they opposed gay marriage and focus heavily on genetic right over human rights is fucking appalling - and these people are getting votes, predominantly, because the entire political arena has been engineered to create an opposing vote to the mainstream party lines while ignoring / sidestepping far right Nazi view points and usher in a frightening doctorate - create enough smoke and mirrors and the people won't see the misdirection.

i can't believe that people have been so fucking thick to fall for it.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 09:24 PM   #60
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 277 (168 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
Totally agree.

Very few voters actually understand what ukip's policies are - they just see the immigration tag that they have been manipulated into seeing by the media and don't see the far right political stance that ukip will bring to the table - a stance that will hike income tax, limit freedoms, limit rights and prohibit equality, extend taxation through the privatization of the NHS and charges to see GP's.

UKIP policy is frightening. Their unofficial homophobic position that the bad weather is due to gays getting married, that they opposed gay marriage and focus heavily on genetic right over human rights is fucking appalling - and these people are getting votes, predominantly, because the entire political arena has been engineered to create an opposing vote to the mainstream party lines while ignoring / sidestepping far right Nazi view points and usher in a frightening doctorate - create enough smoke and mirrors and the people won't see the misdirection.

i can't believe that people have been so fucking thick to fall for it.
Zhiba, forget about the gay side-show and focus on the threat of the EU.

Jesus, why does the gay-thing always get thrown in people's faces?

I'm kinda sick of hearing ideas and movements get discredited because of the tired old gay shitstick.

It's a ploy, a distraction and in your case seems to have worked to perfection.

Last edited by truthspoon; 27-05-2014 at 09:27 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.