Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 30-05-2014, 03:51 PM   #161
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
But wait there's more. An indepth look at the right wing filth and madness that is Beppe Grillo and his Five Star party. I hope all the right wing nuts and freaks form alliances; they'll soon start their reign of terror going, and then the citizens will wake up. It seems that is what it will take, so....so be it.

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/0...ed-as-us-tool/
Quote:
right wing ANTI ZIONIST filth and madness that is Beppe Grillo
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 03:53 PM   #162
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh_me View Post
'They're' trying to see just how big a fight they can stir. They've gauged the anger through UKIP, and they can see that a lot of people are in a suggestible state. Is there enough to get the rioting going?

At the end of the day there is a mood to swing to the right in the UK. People wanna be British, stick up fer the lads. And 'here we go, here we go, here we go'.
+1000

It's an exercise in anger-control of the population, but steering that anger towards their own goals.

This overt right-wing insanity is exactly like sport on the tv. People go mental when they watch sport, men will even cry. It's a very heightened state, an unstable state.

And here we have actors, clowns, liars and buffoons working the crowds, and getting them to say yes to more brutality, because they 'empathise' with the people. Nigel Farage really cares about people, that's why he has no clue about his own manifesto, accepts money from the elites, got caught trying to tax dodge, won't explain what happened to a lot of cash, doesn't understand the first thing about money or tax, promises the entire galaxy but can't explain how it will be obtained, and wants to ally with other right wing nutjobs ....when his primary aim was to allegedly celebrate "British" sovereignty. PMSL, he wouldn't like Italian immigrants coming here, but he'll kiss some hate-ridden Italian clown's ass. The mind boggles.

tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 03:54 PM   #163
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Are you communicating with your handlers? Or can you even write an actual post with some sense? Words, grannie27, real words. Without the stupid "Tilda is a nazi, Tilda is a spy, Tilda is in my mind 24/7" nonsense.
Old 30-05-2014, 04:00 PM   #164
oh_me

Quote:
+1000

It's an exercise in anger-control of the population, but steering that anger towards their own goals.

This overt right-wing insanity is exactly like sport on the tv. People go mental when they watch sport, men will even cry. It's a very heightened state, an unstable state.

And here we have actors, clowns, liars and buffoons working the crowds, and getting them to say yes to more brutality, because they 'empathise' with the people. Nigel Farage really cares about people, that's why he has no clue about his own manifesto, accepts money from the elites, got caught trying to tax dodge, won't explain what happened to a lot of cash, doesn't understand the first thing about money or tax, promises the entire galaxy but can't explain how it will be obtained, and wants to ally with other right wing nutjobs ....when his primary aim was to allegedly celebrate "British" sovereignty. PMSL, he wouldn't like Italian immigrants coming here, but he'll kiss some hate-ridden Italian clown's ass. The mind boggles.

Yep. I know intuitively they won't allow in the real voices. The world economy is a corrupt system. There is no guiding it into a fair and just system. People that pretend to have the answers in turning that system around are blind, imo.
"If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself. If you want to eliminate the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation." Lao Tzu
oh_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 04:05 PM   #165
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
That's exactly where it would lead, I know. And that's why I pity those that have been suckered in by this UKIP card.

But 50% of a nation's voters refusing to play the game would make waves around the world. This is the only way the people will ever topple this unfair system. It's no good waiting for God. The people of the world need to act.
I wish people would act. I wish they would non comply by not voting, by abstaining from all things mainstream etc. If 50% of a nation were to stop doing mainstream programmed shite, how would the lies be spread then? How would the illusion be maintained?

The problem is that people can't or very often do NOT want to see past the system. It's like talking to a wall. Nothing censors or has authority over the elite-controlled governments. NO government can touch the Rothschilds, the Clintons, the Gores, the Bushs, the Blairs, the Tymoshenkos, the Kissingers, the Soros.... There is NO accountability in the entire top tier. There is close to zero accountability in the lower tiers e.g. army, police, politicians, local councils etc.
Old 30-05-2014, 04:05 PM   #166
grannie27

Quote:
Are you communicating with your handlers? Or can you even write an actual post with some sense? Words, grannie27, real words. Without the stupid "Tilda is a nazi, Tilda is a spy, Tilda is in my mind 24/7" nonsense.
Did I ever say this ?? before these EU threads, I always admired you ,you always exposed the Crimes of the Zionist Government in Israel ,and spoke against them .

I don't think you are a "Spy" ,or a" Nazi" ? and you are not in my mind 24/7.

I understand you Hate UKIP , and that is fine by me ,don't vote for them next year ...simple ..

Anyway off to Newark tomorrow to do some filming ..should be interesting
Old 30-05-2014, 04:11 PM   #167
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Did I ever say this ?? before these EU threads, I always admired you ,you always exposed the Crimes of the Zionist Government in Israel ,and spoke against them .

I don't think you are a "Spy" ,or a" Nazi" ? and you are not in my mind 24/7.

I understand you Hate UKIP , and that is fine by me ,don't vote for them next year ...simple ..

Anyway off to Newark tomorrow to do some filming ..should be interesting
Yes you're constantly making personal remarks.

You're constantly trying to stupidly hint that I'm employed by GCHQ.

You and other agenda-pushers who are pro-UKIP tried to say I'm American. Even if I am, so what. Except that, I'm not. I'm not even a nationalist, I could be fucking martian for all I care.

You don't need to admire me. If you can read the truth I've written, and find faults in it, that would be debate. I don't care to be liked online by someone who makes it their life's purpose to mention me in every post, insult me and endlessly go on about me being a spy, a pro-zionist, nazi, whatever. If you can prove I am, please do. If I use an Israeli news source, you use it as PROOF that I'm actually ..... pro-zionist? Pro-Israel? But when I use the BBC's links you don't object. The BBC is no better than anything zion-world produces. It's a paedo heaven.

If you want to defend UKIP, please do, but do it without the endless insults or mysterious copy-pastes of my words in a bid to reveal some stunning insight about me.
Old 30-05-2014, 04:13 PM   #168
blue2

I always thought Icke's website and forums were to be full of Love not hate..
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 04:19 PM   #169
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
I always thought Icke's website and forums were to be full of Love not hate..
Ah the human condition hey blue2? :P

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 04:22 PM   #170
grannie27

Quote:
Yes you're constantly making personal remarks.

You're constantly trying to stupidly hint that I'm employed by GCHQ.

You and other agenda-pushers who are pro-UKIP tried to say I'm American. Even if I am, so what. Except that, I'm not. I'm not even a nationalist, I could be fucking martian for all I care.

You don't need to admire me. If you can read the truth I've written, and find faults in it, that would be debate. I don't care to be liked online by someone who makes it their life's purpose to mention me in every post, insult me and endlessly go on about me being a spy, a pro-zionist, nazi, whatever. If you can prove I am, please do. If I use an Israeli news source, you use it as PROOF that I'm actually ..... pro-zionist? Pro-Israel? But when I use the BBC's links you don't object. The BBC is no better than anything zion-world produces. It's a paedo heaven.

If you want to defend UKIP, please do, but do it without the endless insults or mysterious copy-pastes of my words in a bid to reveal some stunning insight about me.
I have done nothing but defend UKIP .
I have no interest in you ...non at all . But being accused as being a Racist etc because I voted for UKIP ,well I should be allowed a right of reply ..

I have questioned your choice of source at times ...but I never really thought you are pro anything based on your posts...just Anti Ukip...
Old 30-05-2014, 04:23 PM   #171
oh_me

Quote:
I wish people would act. I wish they would non comply by not voting, by abstaining from all things mainstream etc. If 50% of a nation were to stop doing mainstream programmed shite, how would the lies be spread then? How would the illusion be maintained?

The problem is that people can't or very often do NOT want to see past the system. It's like talking to a wall. Nothing censors or has authority over the elite-controlled governments. NO government can touch the Rothschilds, the Clintons, the Gores, the Bushs, the Blairs, the Tymoshenkos, the Kissingers, the Soros.... There is NO accountability in the entire top tier. There is close to zero accountability in the lower tiers e.g. army, police, politicians, local councils etc.
It is bloody frustrating I know.

I still believe it isn't mankind's destiny to be under this same system of things forever.

Even if the elites don't think they have anything to worry about, they do. Their power is sucked from the psyches of the masses. It's stolen energy. Once we stop giving it away, the elites will look like sad old men and women.
"If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself. If you want to eliminate the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation." Lao Tzu
Old 30-05-2014, 04:53 PM   #172
john white

Quote:
Quote:

I still believe it isn't mankind's destiny to be under this same system of things forever.

Even if the elites don't think they have anything to worry about, they do. Their power is sucked from the psyches of the masses. It's stolen energy. Once we stop giving it away, the elites will look like sad old men and women.
It can easily be argued that 70% of people already don't believe a damn word the system says

But that's not enough: non belief and pragmatic cynicism break people out of the illusion that politicians can be trusted, but it doesn't EMPOWER anyone just to know that everything is fucked (and we all go through the stage of seeing everything as fucked)

Its only with a vision of where to go that people can be moved into action. that certainly doesn't have to come from politics, equally there is no reason it cant be part of politics: or that politics cant be part of solutions. One does not defeat an enemy by surrendering the entire field to them: a stand has to be made

To stop being pawns we must become wise: to become wise is to discover self empowerment: and once we empower ourselves, then we have a responsibility (to ourselves) to use our power constructively and well

When enough of that lost in the dark 70% discover themselves, find the maturity to agree to disagree but work with others where they agree, then we get empowered people capable of holding the system to account with the creativity to develop replacements for the failures of the past

Mass totalitarian control, the ultimate nightmare risk scenario, depends on compliance, and compliance is built on dependence. IN-dependence gives the ability to develop non-compliance and creates the space to create something new

Old 30-05-2014, 05:09 PM   #173
blue2

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Ah the human condition hey blue2? :P
Just reminding folks! Yep but that particular human condition ought to be dying our on here

Love and Peace not War/s.

Last edited by blue2; 30-05-2014 at 05:09 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2014, 09:20 PM   #174
tildatod
Banned

Quote:

It's super-frustrating. It's like when an animal raised in a cage suddenly sees that there's a whole new reality, but cannot have access to it. That's a bit like how it is. Endless possibilities for a sincere and meaningful life, instead of this empty hell most service because they think it's "life".

I also (want to always) believe that mankind is not supposed to be so enslaved. I just hope they break free in my lifetime; the idea of returning to this present-style shithole is trauma in itself!

Old 30-05-2014, 10:44 PM   #175
john white

Quote:
It's super-frustrating. It's like when an animal raised in a cage suddenly sees that there's a whole new reality, but cannot have access to it. That's a bit like how it is. Endless possibilities for a sincere and meaningful life, instead of this empty hell most service because they think it's "life".

I also (want to always) believe that mankind is not supposed to be so enslaved. I just hope they break free in my lifetime; the idea of returning to this present-style shithole is trauma in itself!

Good good some progress

Quote:
I just hope they break free in my lifetime
Now lets make it "WE" and not "they" shall we?

Old 30-05-2014, 11:27 PM   #176
mrunhappy
Banned

tilda is voting Ukip in the next election!

he doth protest too much!
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2014, 06:32 PM   #177
oh_me

Quote:

I made it clear to the spirit world that I don't wanna come back! I can't decide if this dimension is geared toward anything else but what happens here. So maybe we are naturally going to exist in a different dimension next time.

It's like UKIP in this dimension, but UWAKE in another one.