Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 31-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #21
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up_bomb View Post
This is the best solution. Okay, if you absolutely have to fly for work reasons, then you may have to bite the bullet. But I think everyone on here at the very least, should make a pact not to fly, and specifically not to expose themselves to this demeaning treatment. Go for a break somewhere in this country, there are loads of beautiful (if cold and rainy!) places in Britain. Buy yourself something expensive instead that you wouldn't usually consider. Eat and drink really extravagantly for a couple of months. Anything but this. I just feel strongly that this is something we should not co-operate with. You will be putting your own safety and freedom at serious risk if you protest at the airport, and being strip searched in a room may not expose you to X-rays, but it is equally, if not more, demeaning, and you are putting yourself in a very vulnerable position.

Just don't go along with it.
This is exactly the attitude they want to encourage. To drive the ordinary person out of air travel and reserve it for business and the rich and superrich.
Part of the CO2 agenda also.. Take the strip search proudly while demeaning the operatives with carefully chosen words would be the ideal answer, though by far the most will take scanner to avoid the hassle
The scanner is not x-ray as I understand, it is a microwave system which exposes the skin, rather than penetrating through the body tissue.
Nonetheless microwave radiation is carcinogenic and destructive, as we know
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009, 10:37 PM   #22
christuffer

Tinfoil underpants.
Old 31-12-2009, 10:41 PM   #23
vetis

How are they that much more powerful than hospital xray machines when one just goes through clothes and the body is shown below and the other is only really stopped by bones?

Still, whatever magnetic waves it uses i wouldnt like many doses of it. I hate flying at the best of times.

Last edited by vetis; 31-12-2009 at 10:43 PM.
vetis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:00 AM   #24
jonny78

Fortunately for me, my rule of thumb is I stay where I'm born.

This sucks though...goddamn cowards. What other options do folks have left? Travel by boat?
jonny78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #25
mtex

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
Dr. Carl Clauberg conducted sterilization and castration experiments in auschwitz He tried to look for cheap and fast ways of sterilization and found X rays worked perfect.
Very good point! Thanks a lot for sharing this!
mtex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #26
sithnemesis

Total Recall
sithnemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #27
mtex

Quote:
Originally Posted by grachtengordel View Post
I would absolutely refuse the scanner but in order to fly submit to a full strip search (without any touching or 'rubber gloves'). they have rooms for 'nude' searches, do not submit to any 'cavity search' tho
That is interesting: if we all refuse the x-rays and demand a strip search, we might be able to subvert this system. Strip-searches take a lot of time.

In fact, someone could do this project, someone who unlike me can afford to show themselves online:

1) buy a cheap ticket for some internal flight where you have to check in at an airport that uses bodyscans. For the Netherlands, I recommend Schiphol - London, or Schiphol - Brussels, something like that. Just some cheap flight.

2) bring someone along to the airport and have them film you as you go through passport check. At some airports, passport check and luggage scanning is separate; you want an airport where it happens simultaneously, and can be filmed at a distance. If I recall correctly, the latter happens at Schiphol, but it could be different now.

3) If you can pay for this, have an audio recorder on you so that you an amplify your voice and that of the security goons as you are interacting with them, otherwise, bring along an cheapo mp3 recorder and use that to record the interaction.

4) As soon as you are asked to pass through the body-scanner, refuse to and demand a strip-search; have the other person film your refusal so the rest of the internet can get an idea of how the goons are likely to respond. They can respond in several ways:

- they comply, and you're taken off for a strip-search. You fly to London/Brussels and back. Report if the destination airport has also moved into using body-scanners.

- they refuse to comply and refuse to grant you entry, you are forced to leave the passport check area. Return to the person filming you (who should be filming you leaving) and leave the airport as soon as possible.

- the most extreme, but still likely because the dictatorship we live under: they arrest you and question you, then jail you, or release you.

- they notice the person filming you, and arrest them as well. They should just play dumb, and act like they were just there to wave you off, and just happened to have a camera on them.

- In case the goons demand the footage and your recorder, don't bring along any professional camera equipment. Just use a regular photo-camera that 'just happens' to have a recording ability as well. Professional equipment makes it look like you intended to record the interaction instead of it being the spontaneous action of a naive person waiving his friend off.

- as usual, consult with an activists' lawyer beforehand, if you can pay for one. Make sure you and the camera-person have the lawyer's phone number on you so you can contact them from jail should you get arrested.

Finally, upload the footage online, telling people to resist body-scans and demand (time-consuming) strip-searches instead.

BTW, I'd love to do this, to take on the above project myself, but I just don't have the money to do this kind of video-activism. If I were to do this, I'd have three camera-men, so that they can film the other camera person getting arrested (that's how Alex Jones advised We Are Change to film their material after Luke's camera got confiscated: have someone filming the camera-person too!). Consultation with an activist lawyer is also an absolute requirement for me. I cannot afford a lawyer (in the Netherlands they cost 250 eu an hour), so this kind of activism is out of the question for me. There is nothing heroic about going to jail unprepared. I'm NOT going into jail without the name of a lawyer magic-marked on my body like a well-informed and well-prepared activist.

Actually, that's one of my criticisms of the kind of video-activism that Alex Jones advocates: Alex Jones earns 1-2 million dollars a year, says he gives himself a monthly income of 4 000 dollars (that's about a six-fold of my income). With that kind of money, Alex and his crew can buy the lawyers they need in case of an arrest. Alex Jones can afford 250 eu an hour activists' lawyers. A regular citizen like me can't. Furthermore, if Alex gets arrested while engaged in video-activism, it will be front-page news at infowars.com and this estimated audience of 3 million people will see it. If 1% of those 3 million people try to call the police-station where he's held to protest his arrest, that's 30 000 calls, the equivalent of an effective phone-bomb. If I get arrested, will anyone here even care to call the police-station I'm held at? Will anyone even know I'm arrested? Or will I just disappear into a black hole? The point I'm trying to make is that the kind of activism that Alex Jones engages in is not for everyone. Alex's activism isn't just a function of courage, it's also a function of money and popularity, and I don't have that money or popularity.

Those who do have the money and popularity, by all means engage in this kind of video-activism. You are the ones with the longer leash, please help those of us with the shorter leash.

Last edited by mtex; 01-01-2010 at 01:04 AM.
mtex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:11 AM   #28
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap12345 View Post
What are we to do regarding these body scanners?
You can't do anything. The first time they were proposed, they got so much blowback from the public that the plan was put on hold. But there has been a lot of money spent developing the technology and those who spent it will not give up. It only takes one false flag incident for the the people who complained before to beg for it now, and that's exactly what's gonna happen.

We are not giving in to the PTB by dissing these machines or refusing to fly. We are giving in to the PTB when we lay down and stop fighting. That means the best you can do is get yourself and everyone you know to call/write/email their representatives when this plan is proposed and tell them you will vote against them if they allow it.

By willingly using these machines you will be showing them that they won, that their false false operation to enrich corporations and control people worked. Do not do this.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine

Last edited by motleyhoo; 01-01-2010 at 03:12 AM.
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:17 AM   #29
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker
it can now sercretly take photos of your naked body
Yes its apparent they get off on it....

Very sad....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtex
That is interesting: if we all refuse the x-rays and demand a strip search, we might be able to subvert this system. Strip-searches take a lot of time.
Might be the best thing to do!!

Last edited by Dude111; 01-01-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:39 AM   #30
girlgye
Inactive

yes we could start up an internet campaign to get people galvanised. Complete magnetic distress poison this is.
And a few patsies always black and asian are lined up to take the fall. This is so they can have complete control come the day.
Wake up people want me to start the ball rolling?

I girlgye say NO to this sensless moral. Hello what happend to the metal scanners. Semtex oh semtex.The shoe bomber? The luggagae handlers (how most plane bombs are set off by the CIA)

Campaign to ban toxic body spanners in the UK. Please add copy and post this list on to other sites that you know.

1. The Crazy Sovereign Lady Gye: Sovereign Freeman on the Land Sui Juris, Secured Party Creditor

Last edited by girlgye; 01-01-2010 at 03:40 AM.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:42 AM   #31
deem

Apparently these body scanners are being trialed at Manchester airport, can anyone from there verify this?
deem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:31 AM   #32
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap12345 View Post
What are we to do regarding these body scanners? I need to fly alot, i have no choice in the matter, but i do not want to put my body through 20-30 high energy X-Rays Per year, Doctors say you should not have more than 4 X-Rays per year, and these machines are higher powered than the X Rays used by doctors.

Surely this is a breach of my basic human right to life? If I go through these things every time i get on a flight i am going to die of cancer within 5 years...It is exactly the same for anyone else who flies regularily. What are we to do when these things are compulsory and you have to make a choice between either Cancer or never leaving your country. Also, how long is it going to be before they start introducing them in Football stadiums and Train Stations??

I dont really care about people seeing me naked, but this is going to cause serious health problems, i guess people will have to get used to people dropping down like flies at 30 from cancer from now on like its a normal thing. No doubt the elite will never have to use them.

Also, what about the people that operate the things they are going to be recieving massive doses of radiation daily.

It makes me so angry when i read comments saying commercial flight is not an obligatory thing, how else are you supposed to cross the atlantic??? There is no other way, other than possibly a container ship....
This is what we, the public, asked for though. They are just providing a brilliant solution to our reaction of shock and horror at the terrible problem...
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 01-01-2010 at 06:32 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:42 AM   #33
kde_
Inactive

I think most of the public will support this, or only one more bombing attempt away from full support. Calling them sheeple is harsh on sheep.
kde_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:15 AM   #34
kitler
Banned

We avoid this and the sheeple will be sterilised and die young. OK whats the downside?
kitler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #35
windeyaho

Location: The transmitter is near a river,next to an open field where there are animals,trees and a breeze.

When I was treated like a common criminal by their rummaging through my luggage and scanning everything I had in my hands, I stopped flying. I don't like it anyway, they can NEVER pressurize the cabin to suit my sinuses.

Now that they can completely invade every bit of your privacy and dictate what you can do during the last hour of flight - can't go pee!!! They're gonna have a lot of messes on their hands. They will NEVER control children and keep them in their seats for a solid hour. It's all bunk. If TPTB want another plane destroyed in order to bring the masses into line, it will happen - no matter what kind of precautions are taken. False flag "terrorists" will continue to agitate the public psyche until the REAL THING happens or is "reported" to have happened somewhere in the world. Then martial law will ensue and unless you have some really good weapons and a good location you can defend, you will be at their mercy.

Either people say "NO" en mass and refuse to knuckle under to this progressively insidious manipulation, or they will become the animals in the zoo.

Avatar: This is a combination of 3 pieces of my own artwork (Indian Mist, Pony Feathers, and Musician's Dream).
windeyaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:36 AM   #36
kde_
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by windeyaho View Post
When I was treated like a common criminal by their rummaging through my luggage and scanning everything I had in my hands, I stopped flying. I don't like it anyway, they can NEVER pressurize the cabin to suit my sinuses.

Now that they can completely invade every bit of your privacy and dictate what you can do during the last hour of flight - can't go pee!!! They're gonna have a lot of messes on their hands. They will NEVER control children and keep them in their seats for a solid hour. It's all bunk. If TPTB want another plane destroyed in order to bring the masses into line, it will happen - no matter what kind of precautions are taken. False flag "terrorists" will continue to agitate the public psyche until the REAL THING happens or is "reported" to have happened somewhere in the world. Then martial law will ensue and unless you have some really good weapons and a good location you can defend, you will be at their mercy.

Either people say "NO" en mass and refuse to knuckle under to this progressively insidious manipulation, or they will become the animals in the zoo.
You know that will happen, people will soon get used to this. We don't stand together do we. This latest false flag has been very successful for tptb.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:43 AM   #37
princessofwands

Top story on Daily Mail today - all UK airports to get body scanners.

Reading the comments, most people are strongly against it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-scanners.html
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:03 AM   #38
kde_
Inactive

It wont take long before people accept it, even if they stamp their feet a bit first.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:09 AM   #39
rockinrobinsuk

Be warned. I was just googling airport scanner manufacturer and some of the sites had the google green tick for safe browsing but was unsafe as my ativirus program stop threats
rockinrobinsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:12 AM   #40
rockinrobinsuk

Manchester airport confirmed on this
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/tech...1016-h02h.html

http://bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com/...full-body.html
RapiScan, the manufacturer of airport full-body scanners, sold 30 units the US Transportation Security Administration at a cost between $160,000 to $174,000 just weeks before the underwear bomber attempted to bring down Flight 253.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gfXgxtBKpR...66b832970c.jpg

Last edited by rockinrobinsuk; 01-01-2010 at 11:20 AM.
rockinrobinsuk is offline   Reply With Quote