Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 15-12-2009, 09:44 PM   #41
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
When communism left, it could only be expected that there would a large and painful transition. I estimated about twenty years before Russia and the bloc countries would settle down and sail calmly. Evidently, this was a poor estimate.
IMHO, people in the East have a weird idea of what capitalism is, and people in the West also have a weird idea of what communism is; there's much disinformation and propaganda from both sides. So, once you pass from one to the other it's never what you expected.

Last edited by flyermay; 15-12-2009 at 09:45 PM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #42
piskavac

Quote:
Each child born carries a part of the national debt? And the national debt is great and becoming greater with more time? It seems that the children and their children will forever be in debt? I understand what you're saying about that.
But it is not only matter of debt. It is more relevant on what that credits are spent. Credits in Croatia are not spent for agricultural and/or industrial development, but for very stupid things.

However we are to offtopic. Let's back on my assumptions of getting chipped and concentrate on it. In the meantime I would like to know do I make too much ortographic and grammatical mistakes. Can you read and understand quickly what I am about to say?

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 15-12-2009 at 09:56 PM. Reason: corecture of grammatical mistakes
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #43
martg
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
You are almost right! I don't wont comunism, but somewhat between comunism and capitalism. What is happening in Croatia for almost twenty years is the biggest robery even made. When baby in Croatia si born, when he/she release its first cry - it debts 10 000 or more euros because of too big credits that our goverments made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyermay View Post
I was hopping for you to say something like this, so you could realise what the NWO really means.

Here is an article on what the NWO did already to your country:

http://www.michaelparenti.org/yugoslavia.html

or you can also see it on video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qedrKTGo1nA
exactly, piskavac you must understand that the people who have created that debt are the same ones who will control the chip.

you talk about living in a more secure society, but most of the threats you face through crime, war and terrorism are also created by the same force, once the NWO is in place there is no reason to believe the world will be any more secure as these are the methods used by the PTB to control and influence society.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #44
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyermay View Post
IMHO, people in the East have a weird idea of what capitalism is, and people in the West also have a weird idea of what communism is; there's much disinformation and propaganda from both sides. So, once you pass from one to the other it's never what you expected.
Agreed.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #45
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
When OWG (One World goverment) set up new and live language; I think that can be done by wimin who are maybe in underground cities bearing child and learning them this language. If i am right, and if underneath exist numerous wimin and more numerous child speaking this language, that kids wouldn't have sense what is strange, what is mother tongue, what is history what is tradition. And people will not have sense they are forbiden to speak any language. - quite simply.
Yes, I agree with you there, but you will be preventing those children from knowing their own culture; the culture of their parents and ancestor, the culture where they come from.

And anyway, who is to say that one culture is better than other. It is true that some cultures are technologically and others spiritually more advanced, but that is no justification for any of them to be imposed over others.

And regardless of all those arguments, the NWO will bring a culture based on corruption, deception and total control over what you do and even think. Would you really like to be ruled by a government like that without absolutely any hope of escaping from it?

Last edited by flyermay; 15-12-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Old 15-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #46
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
you talk about living in a more secure society, but most of the threats you face through crime, war and terrorism are also created by the same force,
It isn't problem in wars. Many people want and like wars. t is quite necessary that such people guide us, but do wars on any long and distance battle field and do not affect citizens, and their wealth and cities.

And who of those people win - those will gain the teritory for which are battled. Quite simply.

and comprehend better.
Old 15-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #47
coco

Quote:
It isn't problem in wars. Many people want and like wars. t is quite necessary that such people guide us, but do wars on any long and distance battle field and do not affect citizens, and their wealth and cities.

And who of those people win - those will gain the teritory for which are battled. Quite simply.
I'm afraid I don't find that to be a realistic proposition, piskavac.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 10:37 PM   #48
flyermay
Banned

Quote:

Quote:
I'm afraid I don't find that to be a realistic proposition, piskavac.
I also don't think you are being realistic piskavac. Wars do not only affect the losing side, or the territory where it's fought. All citizens have to pay for each and every war their country is involved in, and sacrifice the lives of their sons and daughter for a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with them, and on top suffer the subsequent crisis.

And that without taking into account that he have to go to bed each day knowing that innocent men, women and children have been killed by our government with our money.

Last edited by flyermay; 15-12-2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old 16-12-2009, 12:54 AM   #49
lea anna

Default Ummmmmmmmm

This conversation is 'truly' of one man's ignorance regarding the microchipping process and what it all means. All I can say is...good for you, you must really NEED someone to control your life a little more. ARE YOU NUTS???? Natural born, easily influenced as his avatar. A SHEEPEL for certain. If paid by the NWO and the elite? They error-ed... Program error...woops, failing chip, must deprogram and reprogram.
lea anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 06:16 AM   #50
piskavac

Getting chiped is our salvation.

Amen!

and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 16-12-2009 at 06:18 AM. Reason: mistake correcton
Old 16-12-2009, 06:35 AM   #51
piskavac

Concede Ex-per-ts to think instead us. They know far better what is in our the best interest than we.

Ex-per-ts are paid very well for this, and they must care for us. I wil say again, they haven't our interests in heart but his own. But conciding them to think instead us and to solve the problems which is becoming bigger and bigger every day is mere solution

and comprehend better.
Old 16-12-2009, 06:36 AM   #52
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I propose that people not continue responding to this thread. I find it very offensive.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 09:33 AM   #53
revmoofoo

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
I propose that people not continue responding to this thread. I find it very offensive.
I propose that I be made an Ex-per-t by the NWO. I'm really smart and often tell people that I know what's best for them.

Rev

Last edited by revmoofoo; 16-12-2009 at 09:33 AM.
revmoofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 09:44 AM   #54
ufochick

Quote:
I am very willing and ready to be chipped

It is constantly speaking that RFIDs will be implanted into our foreheads or the right palm.

When it will finally be accomplished! I am very very very wiling and ready to be chipped!!! My impatientness and expectance is sooooo biiiiggggg!!! Even to be equipped with few RFIDs; one on my right palm, one on my forehead, and at least 4-5 RFIDs straight on my cortex.

I think sincerely that thinking/consideration isn't for us, "little people". It is necessary to give ex-per-ts (or elite) to thing instead us.

Can you people think how it be nice when Elite set up their long planned NWO; properly and equal regulates our lives all around the planet.

For example, think on two scenarios.

Scenario one:

After a drudgery work day you drop in, into an tavern to drink your booze; when there suddenly start a fight. E-ve-ry-bo-dy has a chip in the head. There are cameras everywhere. By omnipresent chips and cameras, the Police see very quickly what is happenning and through chips which is put in our heads, police will can simply send stream of ache to brain of fighters, and that stream of ache momentally but temporarily disable fighter to do whatsoever. After a little time, the police car comes and policemans arest these fighters. By omnipresent cameras with microphone, police clarcs in the police station can very accurately find person who started the fight without need to interrogate anyone of (grogy) witness, and apoint the castigation very quickly.

Scenario two

You are driving your car. Any maniac rushing on the road in his car. You must be very very careful and avakened because he is really wild and wriggles left-and-right. By overpresent cameras and chips Police command maniac to calm down, and if he disobeys, police simply through the chip in his had activate stream of ache in his brain; and for that reason he must move asside, and vait to be arrested. If anyone comit such a crime, Police can simply forbid him forever access into his, or any other car, and drive it (or at least forbid him to drive for long long time).

That cannot be mere advantages from the chips and cameras. There can be very much advantages from this technology.

That is enough from me at now. Translating my these thoughts onto English caused trully raspashoy (mess) in my brain. I will answer on each yours question as better as I would know.
You are correct in many ways. A new world order put together by kind and caring people who wish the best for all could be a good thing. However what is happening is quite the opposite . The people who are are instigating the changes like microshipping do not have our best interests at heart. They wish to use technology that could be used for good for evil. The chips have the potential to stimulate emotions and thoughts that are not our own.

Say you have a child who has a defect these chips will allow feelings of hopelessness to be instilled so we will choose to not have our child treated and alow them to die. Later we will not understand why we did this.

It also allows the people who control the chips to create mass emotions. So if the gov decides to execute a group of people who speak against the gov then they will be able to induce feelings of anger towards the people accused and make us happy they being eliminated.

In an ideal world it would be great but not the way it's being implimented. Do some reading on it

I often have found myself thinking one world currency put out by benevolant people would help the world. It would help equalize life styles and allow the poor to paid more perhaps. But it's being brought in as a control method to take away cash and allow a worl gov to control each individuals bank accounts.

Most things can be used for good or evil and at some point in the future perhaps these things will be done with a good intent in mind but for now they are not and should be avoided.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 10:11 AM   #55
hypha

Hehe, someone who loves the puppet strings
hypha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 10:29 AM   #56
tien an
Banned

Piskavac,

have you seen the film 'Gamer' yet?
(just one possibility of how the world could look if everyone were 'chipped').

tian an.

PS Just looking at your signature; I'd love to help you with your grammatical errors but I haven't yet perfected the private massage over the Internet.
(Sorry, couldn't resist it).

Last edited by tien an; 16-12-2009 at 10:31 AM. Reason: PS
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 11:01 AM   #57
noewhan

Technology is a double edged sword. And at the moment we have the private banking cartel controlling almost everything in our daily lives.

Piskavac's view is like many who see the good side & the simplicity that can transform how things are done.

The other side is total control. If the cartel thinks you are a threat, they will just delete your bank accounts.

Just recently, National Australia Bank issued new cards:

http://www.nab.com.au/wps/wcm/connec...t_us/8/5/14/19

Quote:
The new technology allows customers to make purchases under $100 on their credit card without the need to sign or use their PIN1. Customers simply hold their NAB Visa payWave card in front of the contactless EFTPOS reader to complete the transaction.
So if someone steals your card, they don't need your pin. I guess that's where cameras catch them aye?

Or, how about the NWO go f&#$% itself?

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 11:17 AM   #58
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post
PS Just looking at your signature; I'd love to help you with your grammatical errors but I haven't yet perfected the private massage over the Internet.
(Sorry, couldn't resist it).
If you would like, you can send me the corrections on mail: [email protected]

THX.

and comprehend better.
Old 16-12-2009, 12:51 PM   #59
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmoofoo View Post
I propose that I be made an Ex-per-t by the NWO. I'm really smart and often tell people that I know what's best for them.

Rev
Your reply is confusing. I am offended by the idea that war does not affect ordinary people.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 01:58 PM   #60
eye_of_aries

your choice, not a good one however

does mirko filipovis want microchipped.

Last edited by eye_of_aries; 16-12-2009 at 01:59 PM.
eye_of_aries is offline   Reply With Quote