Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 19-06-2009, 11:37 AM   #41
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneup View Post
So you agree it's a ridiculous regulation then?
No I think it's fairly functional if you want to have a general societal discouragement of young teenagers shagging like rabbits and have a lever against, say, a fifteen year old bedding a twelve year old while being realistic enough to not start dragging teenagers into court for having the same sexual awakenings we all went through.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 11:41 AM   #42
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
Terrible
But she didn't consent, they got her drunk and stoned then just raped her, she probably didn't know what was happening anymore.
That is a crime on it's own, regardless of age IMO.
Not exactly, this was going on for months, she was going round, getting drunk and stoned, being manipulated - it was absolutely rank.

Last edited by unusual_suspect; 19-06-2009 at 11:41 AM.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #43
siliconpsychosis

Interestingly, when the term paedophile was first coined, it was used to describe adults that are sexually attracted to prepubescent youths only.

So on that basis some might argue that a 50 year old man that is attracted to both children and adults is not a paedophile.

By the way, someone that is afraid of children is said to be suffering from paedophobia. So ironically, the next time you hear someone moan about the youth of today, accuse them of being a peadophobic and watch their eyes pop out
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 11:55 AM   #44
mindrevolution
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
in my opinion, a grown man who is attracted by mid-teen girls has serious personality problems.

it's all about control: absence of control over your lower instincts, will to control your sexual partner.

a man unable to control himself, and who wants to control others.

it reflects our current "social" condition: the elite is made of sex-obsessed manipulators.
You find me a guy who has never been attracted to a teenage girl and i will call them a liar. Should the guy have waited until she was 16 and then fucked her?

Whatever the situation may be regarding this particular case, hypothetically, if a 15 year old girl wants to have sex with a 46 year old man thats upto her.

As for the chav thing, you try and befriend a chav,you will either get beaten up or have some of your shit stolen. They are fucking scum. Their shitty background can only be used as an excuse upto a certain age but once they become adults, say 21+ they have no excuses.

Who are these idiots who say ..."As as parent..." as if that qualifies them to have a more credible opinion on the matter. Are those the same people who turn a blind eye to most of the worlds other atrocities but who go nuts about pedos? I wonder. Why does everything think their kids are so fucking special. You say you hate this class descrimination, (which is not that i am doing!!) but is it not descrimination to single your child out and generalise all your views based on your unconditional love for them? I actually think this whole family comes first mentality is fucked up, its animalistic and the world will remain a shit place until it stops.

You try the nicey nicey approach with the chav scum and see where it takes you. I would guess the majority of this country fuckng hate chavs.
mindrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 12:02 PM   #45
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindrevolution View Post
You find me a guy who has never been attracted to a teenage girl and i will call them a liar. Should the guy have waited until she was 16 and then fucked her?

Whatever the situation may be regarding this particular case, hypothetically, if a 15 year old girl wants to have sex with a 46 year old man thats upto her.

As for the chav thing, you try and befriend a chav,you will either get beaten up or have some of your shit stolen. They are fucking scum. Their shitty background can only be used as an excuse upto a certain age but once they become adults, say 21+ they have no excuses.

Who are these idiots who say ..."As as parent..." as if that qualifies them to have a more credible opinion on the matter. Are those the same people who turn a blind eye to most of the worlds other atrocities but who go nuts about pedos? I wonder. Why does everything think their kids are so fucking special. You say you hate this class descrimination, (which is not that i am doing!!) but is it not descrimination to single your child out and generalise all your views based on your unconditional love for them? I actually think this whole family comes first mentality is fucked up, its animalistic and the world will remain a shit place until it stops.

You try the nicey nicey approach with the chav scum and see where it takes you. I would guess the majority of this country fuckng hate chavs.
You are just so enlightened. I wish you ran the country, I reckon it would be great. Will you be our king?

For the record, since I got past thirty (as an arbitrary benchmark) I don't think I've ever actually been attracted to a teenage girl. No offense ladies, but I find you a bit immature and at my age I need a real woman

Last edited by dogsmilk; 19-06-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 19-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #46
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Yes I did. But you removed the sentence after the comma.
most people would be unable to type the sentence before the comma.

what you wrote after is generic and unclear, and false from my point of view.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #47
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
are you speaking of attraction at work, the guy walks towards the teen girl planning to seduce her?

are you saying that polanski did nothing bad, some decades ago?

Quote:
i would say that is up to the grown man.

Last edited by runciter; 19-06-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 19-06-2009, 12:21 PM   #48
oneup

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
No I think it's fairly functional if you want to have a general societal discouragement of young teenagers shagging like rabbits and have a lever against, say, a fifteen year old bedding a twelve year old while being realistic enough to not start dragging teenagers into court for having the same sexual awakenings we all went through.
Quote:
most people would be unable to type the sentence before the comma.

what you wrote after is generic and unclear, and false from my point of view.
A child is not sexually attracted to an adult.
If this did happen to be the case then I don't see the problem, they must both have enjoyed it then.
oneup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 12:23 PM   #49
wazaaap

i think there should be a national shoot a pedo day in the UK!

i also support shoot a Chav day and shoot a expense grabbing mp day so there you go!

im kidding or am i?
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 12:30 PM   #50
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
A child is not sexually attracted to an adult.
If this did happen to be the case then I don't see the problem, they must both have enjoyed it then.
it's getting more and more interesting.
Old 19-06-2009, 12:32 PM   #51
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Who are these idiots who say ..."As as parent..." as if that qualifies them to have a more credible opinion on the matter.
they are understandably trying to protect their children from manipulation.

you call them "idiots".
Old 19-06-2009, 12:33 PM   #52
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaaap View Post
i think there should be a national shoot a pedo day in the UK!

i also support shoot a Chav day and shoot a expense grabbing mp day so there you go!

im kidding or am i?
what is a chav?
Old 19-06-2009, 12:41 PM   #53
oneup

Quote:
it's getting more and more interesting.
No idea what you mean with that.
You see I'm not trying to say that it's somehow fine for adults to fuck children.
What I am saying is that this will never happen with consent.
And rape is already illegal.
Old 19-06-2009, 12:46 PM   #54
siliconpsychosis

The word chav has been used for decades atleast, and was originally coined as a term of friendships, meaning 'alright mate'.....'alright chav'.

My Dad worked in a pub most of his life and used the term chav all the time, and people always understood what he meant by it.

Sadly, the working classes started spending money on things such as expensive clothers and bling, and then the term got used by the middle classes as a term of rebuke since they resented the fact that the working classes had enough money to spend it on things other than lifes necessities.

So basically now, if you see a working class youth, wearing anything but a sack, he is often deemed a chav. I guess in some peoples eyes, the working classes are scum because they are at the bottom of the class ladder, yet ironically they have been put there by the middle and upper classes who have continuously exploitated them through capitalism.

Its the blood and spit of the descendents of chavs that built this country, but now we are at a point where the elite have so oppressed many working class people that we now have generations of people with few opportunities and so the spiral of bleakness continues.

Class division is one of the most powerful tools ever devised, and while people remain critical of chavs and the working classes, they are merely playing the Elites game of divide and conquer.

Last edited by siliconpsychosis; 19-06-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 19-06-2009, 12:47 PM   #55
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
No idea what you mean with that.
You see I'm not trying to say that it's somehow fine for adults to fuck children.
What I am saying is that this will never happen with consent.
And rape is already illegal.
any sexual interaction between a child and an adult should be considered as an abuse.

speaking of consent is nonsense: a child has no understanding of sex and sexual behaviours.
Old 19-06-2009, 01:08 PM   #56
siliconpsychosis

At what age is a human being deemed able to consent to having sex?

From Wiki....

The ages of consent for sexual activity vary by jurisdiction across Europe. Spain sets its age of consent at 13, and the rest of the countries have an age of consent between 14 and 17, except Turkey and Malta which have the highest age limit, set at 18.

The age of consent for heterosexual acts in England was set at 12 in 1275 and remained so for six centuries.

A concern that young girls were being sold into brothels led Parliament to raise the age of consent to 13 in 1875. lol 1 year increase, radical indeed.

In 1885 it was raised to 16.

Other countries whose age of consent is lower than the UK includes....

Tons of countries at 15 (too many to write)

Madagascar, China, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru 14

Japan, South Korea, Guyana 13

Phillipines, some states in Mexico 12

Last edited by siliconpsychosis; 19-06-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 19-06-2009, 01:13 PM   #57
mindrevolution
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
The word chav has been used for decades atleast, and was originally coined as a term of friendships, meaning 'alright mate'.....'alright chav'.

My Dad worked in a pub most of his life and used the term chav all the time, and people always understood what he meant by it.

Sadly, the working classes started spending money on things such as expensive clothers and bling, and then the term got used by the middle classes as a term of rebuke since they resented the fact that the working classes had enough money to spend it on things other than lifes necessities.

So basically now, if you see a working class youth, wearing anything but a sack, he is often deemed a chav. I guess in some peoples eyes, the working classes are scum because they are at the bottom of the class ladder, yet ironically they have been put there by the middle and upper classes who have continuously exploitated them through capitalism.

Its the blood and spit of the descendents of chavs that built this country, but now we are at a point where the elite have so oppressed many working class people that we now have generations of people with few opportunities and so the spiral of bleakness continues.

Class division is one of the most powerful tools ever devised, and while people remain critical of chavs and the working classes, they are merely playing the Elites game of divide and conquer.
You are basically saying chavs and the working class are one and the same? This is not what i am trying to say. Somebody can be working class without dressing in typcal chav attire, putting on the dopey accent, listening to the same music, being into the exact same stuff, being rude and physically aggressive etc etc.

Chavs are a problem and i can't stand them but dont bunch them with all the working class. I would consider myself working class by the way.

I don't think cass division is such a big thing amongst todays youth. I think its mainly middle aged retards who are into the whole class division stuff.

I am only 24 and class division has never even come up in conversation, it is something i have just never exeprienced.

Also being 24 i guess i am allowed to be attracted to teenage girls and so i can't really comment on older guys being attracted to them but i would guess that most are and i see no problem with it.

I also think sex, and attitudes towards it in general, has been totally fucked up by the religious bastards and the traditionalist tossers. The middle agers around, a generation i mostly despise for their inactivity in this world, allowing it to turn to shit so easily, just wish they fucked around more.

My advice...have sex...if you want to. Ignore everyone else.

Last edited by mindrevolution; 19-06-2009 at 01:18 PM.
mindrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #58
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
what is a chav?
I thought it stood for council house and violence.

Anyway, I can kind of understand why people would be judgmental of "chavs" and how they bring up their children. If any of you have seen 'Shameless' this is the typical stereotype of chavs. But just because these people have had a bad start in life and don't happen to have alot of money, it doesn't mean that they lack the emotions that "normal" people would have.

I was brought up on a council estate up until the age of 5 and my mum had me when she was 18. I was raised properly. We didn't have alot of money but we didn't have a bad life. I don't have children but if I did I would be devastated if my child was having sex with an older man. Some children aren't even mature enough when they are 16. I've known 14 year olds to go out with 40 year olds but I think it's something psychological rather than these girls just being sluts because that's how they were raised.

I agree that some "chavs" do raise their children badly and don't bat an eyelid if they sleep around but you shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #59
oneup

Quote:
any sexual interaction between a child and an adult should be considered as an abuse.
I don't agree. I'm 19, so technically an adult. If I have sex with a consenting 17 year old, you would say I abused her?

Quote:
speaking of consent is nonsense: a child has no understanding of sex and sexual behaviours.
I don't believe you can get a child to have sex with you without using force.
Old 19-06-2009, 02:26 PM   #60
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
You are basically saying chavs and the working class are one and the same? This is not what i am trying to say. Somebody can be working class without dressing in typcal chav attire, putting on the dopey accent, listening to the same music, being into the exact same stuff, being rude and physically aggressive etc etc.

Chavs are a problem and i can't stand them but dont bunch them with all the working class. I would consider myself working class by the way.

I don't think cass division is such a big thing amongst todays youth. I think its mainly middle aged retards who are into the whole class division stuff.

I am only 24 and class division has never even come up in conversation, it is something i have just never exeprienced.

Also being 24 i guess i am allowed to be attracted to teenage girls and so i can't really comment on older guys being attracted to them but i would guess that most are and i see no problem with it.

I also think sex, and attitudes towards it in general, has been totally fucked up by the religious bastards and the traditionalist tossers. The middle agers around, a generation i mostly despise for their inactivity in this world, allowing it to turn to shit so easily, just wish they fucked around more.

My advice...have sex...if you want to. Ignore everyone else.
24??????

Given you appear to make judgements about people based on the music they listen to, the clothes they wear and the way they speak I assumed you were about 16 or so.