Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 16-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #21
bealert
Banned

i enjoy our conversations even though we have different points of view i think basically we believe the same thing being that everything should be considered on its individual merit. the only disagreement i have with you is paranoia whilst you seem to think its avoidable i don't think it is. its how we handle it that matters.

Last edited by bealert; 16-07-2009 at 09:29 PM.
bealert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2009, 09:30 PM   #22
deca

will if TI`s didn`t make such a big deal out of seemingly unbelievable experiences and stuck to what we could prove and what the science backs up then we could make this an issue and expose and stop this.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2009, 09:41 PM   #23
bealert
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
will if TI`s didn`t make such a big deal out of seemingly unbelievable experiences and stuck to what we could prove and what the science backs up then we could make this an issue and expose and stop this.
well now your showing your true colours. the problem is web sites that say exposure is the way forward not only is this dangerous i believe in most cases its luring the target in to exposing himself to the real dangers of gang stalking... which is talking about things which should be kept to yourself. if you dont talk about it no one would have any reason to suspect you have a mental condition. the only way to beat it is to ignore it and just handle each problem day by day without accusations. so you believe in exposure but since gang stalking is done to get a response from an individual ..giving a response is letting them win and giving them what they want. Many forums give the impression they are making progress not only is this not true its done to lure people in to opening up and telling the world they have symptoms of a mental condition...this cannot be a good thing ..have you ever heard of someone being a schizophrenic that as led a peaceful life with no symptoms and no adverse reaction to any situation with others. Mental illness ..no symptoms..no problem

Last edited by bealert; 16-07-2009 at 09:48 PM.
Old 16-07-2009, 10:09 PM   #24
deca

no I don`t think you understand were I came from I tell TI`s to protect themselfs from gangstalking and ignore it , I believe most is not OS at all but as the many reasons I have all ready posted and get involved with group action or write to people that are in a position to help and do something.

Ti`s get dicked by the system by themselves better to expose in a group way.
And know I don`t think TI`s should expose themselves on a personal level but that's my personal view. But i do think they should get there testimony out and there information circulating were it makes a differences. My testimony gets circulated as part of a group mail action to the UN,senators,MP`s etc....Where there will be a official record , but I too try and lead a normal life in the psychical world that I live .....I have no problems , no mental worries ether
Thats why I believe Gangstalking is used to publicly adversely get a TI to react and make wild accusations.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
Old 16-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #25
bealert
Banned

then we basiclly believe in the same thing.
Old 17-07-2009, 06:24 AM   #26
bealert
Banned

Quote:
no I don`t think you understand were I came from I tell TI`s to protect themselfs from gangstalking and ignore it , I believe most is not OS at all but as the many reasons I have all ready posted and get involved with group action or write to people that are in a position to help and do something.

Ti`s get dicked by the system by themselves better to expose in a group way.
And know I don`t think TI`s should expose themselves on a personal level but that's my personal view. But i do think they should get there testimony out and there information circulating were it makes a differences. My testimony gets circulated as part of a group mail action to the UN,senators,MP`s etc....Where there will be a official record , but I too try and lead a normal life in the psychical world that I live .....I have no problems , no mental worries ether
Thats why I believe Gangstalking is used to publicly adversely get a TI to react and make wild accusations.
no one is going to help because it will happen to them if they do so. as long as the government refuses to admit the technology exists no progress can be made. even if you do post your experiences within a group your testimonies come from you and no one else. the group is not responsible for individual posts and anything you write is down to you... this is the evidence that will be used against you. most groups are fake its called entrapment.
Old 17-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #27
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by bealert View Post
no one is going to help because it will happen to them if they do so. as long as the government refuses to admit the technology exists no progress can be made. even if you do post your experiences within a group your testimonies come from you and no one else. the group is not responsible for individual posts and anything you write is down to you... this is the evidence that will be used against you. most groups are fake its called entrapment.
what groups are Fake? I am in a few mind control & electronic harassment groups I don`t think there fake and know the people involved ?
Too much paranoia been circulated around dude

If you talking about "gangstalking" only sites than you might have a point I have a lot of problems with the material they present
Old 17-07-2009, 02:50 PM   #28
bealert
Banned

in my opinion many gang stalking sites are fake and only perhaps 3-10 are genuine. many of these sites pretend to be making progress this is just another form of entrapment to get you to make statements about your symptoms etc. About 6 months ago i was on a forum and a woman kept saying she had proof and was going to prosecute the cia... 6 months later shes still saying the same thing. THe only way to beat it is to ignore it but on many occasions as soon as you sign up for the forum someone will pounce on you and ask for your details but in 9/10 cases they wont do it themselves. The want to know all the gory details ..do you suffer from stalking ...do you suffer from Electronic harassment ..do they speak to you in your head ..all things that a doctor would consider to be serious mental health problems. your forum as never had a successful prosecution against these people...why? because despite there lies that exposure is a good thing not one successful prosecution as taken place. so any one that promotes exposure is either a liar or a fool.
Old 17-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #29
deca

I believe that we need to change non TI`s preconceived ideas and belief and lack of knowledge of this , until that happens its no going to be a political issue and nothing done, to easy to right us of as nut jobs , This is why I hate TI`s talking about Gangstalking it really is a distraction and plays into a persecution delusion also any body checking out TI`s claims about OS does not need any special equipment or knowledge of the mind & body Tech.

I not sure that TI`s realize how they themselves can be brainwashed,mind fucked,subverted,have false belief or spread disinformation but They recognize this in other TI`s but through the amount of suspicion/lack of trust/paranoia rather believe its Agents etc........ Th whole lot is a pure nightmare

As for people saying that they have proof they probably do but is it court worthy ? is it just prop some false believe up? can they actually afford to take it to court , can they even find a layer to take on the case?
Remember they degrade our ability and financially position as well

So they may want to , believe they can ....but lack the resources etc..

That`s why I believe TI related "Gangstalking" is 99% tech based or false assumptions of a TI under victim mentality .....There is not enough third person accounts wittiness / whitsleblowers etc.....

Last edited by deca; 17-07-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 17-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #30
illuminumnuts

I have been gangstalked in the past. ***IT IS REAL.*** There will be many folk with no more than paranoia of course. That's the beauty of it. They got frustrated with me because I didn't keep a regular pattern in my life. If that happens they throw their toys out of their prams and start screwing with your car and property. I think the Establishment/security services work through 'a minority' of the local police - I know good coppers - who have a hold on some local dirtbags. That might not be all of it, but it makes sense to me. Seriously deranged people!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #31
deca

I not say you don`t see real things , and hear real things and they piss you of irritate you and harass you FUCKING WILL in a Hypervigilance state

You niegbour that's never bothered you before you will suddenly hear him walking about his house likes he purposely bang the floor with ever step do you understand ? when you are in Hyper vigilance state but to somebody else stood next to you not in Hypervigilance state will hear basically hear fuck all and don`t understand why you are getting agitated by it? then you try and make wild accusations saying your niegbour doing it because hes a prep/agent etc.......see how this works for 99% of the time

especially when you look at gangstalking only sites and the reinforce this "mind virus"
"oh yes my preps do the same , they bang the floor too, I have worked it out it means blah blah blah"

I you think about its like been "spooked" by a horror movie that you watched by yourself late at night, you here every creak and noise , feel the need to double check you looked the doors, windows....might in some case check the wardrobe/ under your bed etc.......can you imagine being in the state of mind all day long or every time you leave your house.

but Ti`s ar`nt in a horror movie we realy are getting fucked over

The "gangstalking" its a distraction.....while you a preoccupied by this(and obsessed trying to prove it) your relationships,creditability goes to pot and a warm bed is being prepared for you down the nut house

Last edited by deca; 17-07-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Old 17-07-2009, 06:30 PM   #32
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I have been gangstalked in the past. ***IT IS REAL.*** There will be many folk with no more than paranoia of course. That's the beauty of it. They got frustrated with me because I didn't keep a regular pattern in my life. If that happens they throw their toys out of their prams and start screwing with your car and property. I think the Establishment/security services work through 'a minority' of the local police - I know good coppers - who have a hold on some local dirtbags. That might not be all of it, but it makes sense to me. Seriously deranged people!
Are you trying to tell people that they found it hard to follow you? dont you think that tracking devices could have been put into your clothes or shoes, or that your home is bugged. Do you think that something as simple as changing you routines would throw a real watcher off? if somebody was observing you they would be making notes on all of that anyway.

Can you explain why you would be gangstalked? personally I think people fantasise about such things to make themselves feel involved in some great conspiracy.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #33
deca

I still trying to work out why you hang around on this forum , then I remember you post your pro government stuff , Haarp great, theirs no chemtrials and RADAR stops commies ......And which RADR units do you work on is it the military complex of the MOD can`t remember who you work for Marpat ?
please tells us?

Last edited by deca; 17-07-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 17-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #34
deca

Marpat why not tell us something useful like how to block/shield this bollocks instead of taken the piss

or how this shite works ?

or

CELLDAR
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/oc...s.mobilephones
Quote:

* News
* UK news

How mobile phones let spies see our every move

Government's secret Celldar project will allow surveillance of anyone, at any time and anywhere there is a phone signal

* Buzz up!
* Digg it

* Jason Burke and Peter Warren
* The Observer, Sunday 13 October 2002

Secret radar technology research that will allow the biggest-ever extension of 'Big Brother'-style surveillance in the UK is being funded by the Government.

The radical new system, which has outraged civil liberties groups, uses mobile phone masts to allow security authorities to watch vehicles and individuals 'in real time' almost anywhere in Britain.

The technology 'sees' the shapes made when radio waves emitted by mobile phone masts meet an obstruction. Signals bounced back by immobile objects, such as walls or trees, are filtered out by the receiver. This allows anything moving, such as cars or people, to be tracked. Previously, radar needed massive fixed equipment to work and transmissions from mobile phone masts were thought too weak to be useful.

The system works wherever a mobile phone can pick up a signal. By using receivers attached to mobile phone masts, users of the new technology could focus in on areas hundreds of miles away and bring up a display showing any moving vehicles and people.

An individual with one type of receiver, a portable unit little bigger than a laptop computer, could even use it as a 'personal radar' covering the area around the user. Researchers are working to give the new equipment 'X-ray vision' - the capability to 'see' through walls and look into people's homes.

Or the dangers of Esmog why you never bring these up Marpart? sold your soul?

Last edited by deca; 17-07-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Old 17-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #35
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Are you trying to tell people that they found it hard to follow you? dont you think that tracking devices could have been put into your clothes or shoes, or that your home is bugged. Do you think that something as simple as changing you routines would throw a real watcher off? if somebody was observing you they would be making notes on all of that anyway.

Can you explain why you would be gangstalked? personally I think people fantasise about such things to make themselves feel involved in some great conspiracy.
I don't think you have clocked on to the essence of gangstalking. It's nothing to do with surveillance. It's harassment! I have a good idea why it happened. I rather not go into my story. If you have a fixed routine it is easier to be harassed. Think about it a minute and you will see that. The 'following' happened to me on a few occasions and it was deliberately obvious and solely designed to intimidate. I took counter-measures against it. I understand you doubting this sick practice, but it happens.

*Sits down to dinner with tin foil hat.*

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 17-07-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 17-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #36
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Marpat why not tell us something useful like how to block/shield this bollocks instead of taken the piss

or how this shite works ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

or

CELLDAR
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/oc...s.mobilephones

Or the dangers of Esmog why you never bring these up Marpart? sold your soul?
Just because things like that can exist it does not mean that you are the victim of them, only that you are trying to blame somebody for something happening to you rather than looking at the possibility that the problem may be within. I would think a good way of general protection would be to turn your home into a farraday cage.
Old 17-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #37
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I don't think you have clocked on to the essence of gangstalking. It's nothing to do with surveillance. It's harassment! I have a good idea why it happened. I rather not go into my story. If you have a fixed routine it is easier to be harassed. Think about it a minute and you will see that. The 'following' happened to me on a few occasions and it was deliberately obvious and solely designed to intimidate. I took counter-measures against it. I understand you doubting this sick practice, but it happens.

*Sits down to dinner with tin foil hat.*
Harrassed for what and by whom? what I doubt is that you reckon that such a simple change in routine would throw off a determined follower, especially if they are working as an organised group.
Old 17-07-2009, 09:10 PM   #38
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Harrassed for what and by whom?
I already said I rather not go into why. If by 'whom' you mean who physically carried it out the answer is local morons, we didn't actually know each other, oblivious to the bigger picture.

Quote:
what I doubt is that you reckon that such a simple change in routine would throw off a determined follower, especially if they are working as an organised group.
I never called them 'determined followers' and I wouldn't credit them with much 'organisation' either. I didn't have much of a routine to change in the first place. I simply took counter-measures.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 17-07-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 17-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #39
deca

Quote:
Just because things like that can exist it does not mean that you are the victim of them, only that you are trying to blame somebody for something happening to you rather than looking at the possibility that the problem may be within. I would think a good way of general protection would be to turn your home into a farraday cage.
WTF what am I blaming? and for what???

Remember I have video of strange ELF , so don`t start with this internal crap I was 33 years when this suddenly started on me so it an`t anything to do with mentally illness or some new age bollocks

I know what it is and its a bastard to prove

Yeah I am looking at farraday cage, I have some shielding paint hopefully enough to do a small room expensive and you have to do the floor/walls/ceiling/doors etc....

Last edited by deca; 17-07-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 17-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #40
bealert
Banned

ive seen you on a forum where you say you have never been stalked and yet you seem to know so much about it...if you haven't experienced it you cant comment on it. you are member of mcvictimseu which i believe to a infected forum obviously set up for use for entrapment by people pretending to be victims..im sorry deca i don't believe you are a victim you and your members have done nothing to help our cause and much to make genuine ti's more paranoid. you cant prove electronic harassment so don't even begin to tell me you can... its this sort of statement that makes me 100% sure your not genuine. This is about harassment in attempt to drive a victim towards breaking the law induced by continues stress. Anybody can be a victim especially if they know something about someone which could be used to prosecute or destroy someone. gang stalking is a form of character assassination so that the victims creditability as a witness becomes worthless and therefore no longer a threat to the gang stalker. Telling people to prove they get electronic harassment is like telling a ti to shout out in the middle of a doctors surgery that they hear voices...which is crazy and malicious.

Last edited by bealert; 17-07-2009 at 11:13 PM.