Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 03-05-2007, 11:22 AM   #41
deca

I am more electronic harassed than mind controlled.

Last edited by deca; 03-05-2007 at 11:46 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:31 AM   #42
tinmenace

Because, in the words of Eliphas Levi, "...human willpower is a real force, capable of achieving absolutely anything, from the mundane to the miraculous."

It's a way for them to suppress our ever increasing consciousness. It's a force they don't have, so they have used scientific methods to duplicate this energy to control us. Their will over ours - a truly dark act.

Quantum (them) vs Magick (us)
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:40 AM   #43
h1s_l0rdsh1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Because, in the words of Eliphas Levi, "...human willpower is a real force, capable of achieving absolutely anything, from the mundane to the miraculous."

It's a way for them to suppress our ever increasing consciousness. It's a force they don't have, so they have used scientific methods to duplicate this energy to control us. Their will over ours - a truly dark act.

Quantum (them) vs Magick (us)
But aren't Quantum and Magic the same thing?
h1s_l0rdsh1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:44 AM   #44
tinmenace

They absolutely are! Ours is a suppressed birthright, theirs is a manufactured copy. They had to come up with a way, equally powerful to our natural resource, to keep us oppressed.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:45 AM   #45
deca

you should also check out celldar how they can track moving objects even stealth planes over a mobile net work

http://www.roke.co.uk/press/38.php
http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/news/20030111_celldar.asp
Old 28-06-2007, 12:37 PM   #46
lookfar

Truthseeker1980 has just brought this thread back to my attention - thanks

I am awaiting some pics of towers disguised as trees, so I will post these as soon as I get them...
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2007, 11:21 PM   #47
deca

The military connections (or: ‘tell us we’re paranoid’!)
http://www.tetrawatch.net/national/connections.php
Old 30-06-2007, 01:37 AM   #48
baron von lotsov

To know for sure get a frequency counter. Mind control is specific to about 10 frequencies. The lowest is 147mhz, then about 450 one or two around 900 and so on. I did have a list somewhere.
baron von lotsov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:00 PM   #49
truthseeker1980

Just thought i'd bring this post back from the grave as rise_to_addiction mentioned seeing sausage type things on lamps posts, I didn't get many pics of those ones but the main ones are those on the first page of this thread.

I think it's quite relevant to bring this back up, as since i posted this last year there are now about 50-60 of these things in about a 5-6 mile radius in north west london and that's not including the death towers on top of office blocks, blocks of flats and schools.

Together with the introdction of that Mosquito surveilance thing the police have put up to deter kids from hanging around certain areas. Which only affects people under the age of 20, i think we need to start questioning the councils, government and mobile phone companies about what these really are.

As it seems the more of these that are put up, the more violent the youth get, already this year in London more kids under 20 have been murdered than last year, if it continues to rise the total will be double that of last year and the total of last year was 18 under 20's murdered.

The Mosquito device is what got me thinking, if they have pubically admitted that they have the technology to target certain age groups with frequencies, then who's to say that this is not already happening in the UK city centres where youths seem to have lost the value of another's life.

Again it would be a blatant truth from the film the happening, menaing it's already HAPPENING!
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:06 PM   #50
rise_to_addiction

But what are the mobile phone masts for? Certainly not improving the signal. There's a few of them in my village but my phone still loses signal in the same areas.

rise_to_addiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:25 PM   #51
deafbred

Exclamation ping ping ping PONG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rise_to_addiction View Post
But what are the mobile phone masts for? Certainly not improving the signal. There's a few of them in my village but my phone still loses signal in the same areas.

they're inserting us into the matrix by 2025
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 06:18 PM   #52
beldazar

weird synchronicity for me here...today I went out gifting, I was sure I knew where the masts were thanks to sitefinder, I walked around for ages looking for one and then I spotted a flag-pole in someones garden, I knew they disguise them as trees so I thought I would ask the occupant what it was.

On his gate, both sides were the freemasonic sign but as a 'v' and upside down 'v'. I asked him straight out if he was a mason, he said no, its cos his two daughters are called Victoria ansd Alison and its about them, he said it was just a flagpole and he flies the sign up there on their birthdays, he also has the symbol in glass on his door. The guy was smiling telling me all this and as he was talking,I could 'see' him dressed in freemasonic get-up at a ceremony, I also saw him in a negative light. I havent had that happen before and Im not one for having strange visions. I believed his story that it was just a flagpole but not the story of the symbol.

And here is this thread showing a picture of a flagpole that is really a phone mast!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 07:02 PM   #53
dankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by mada88 View Post
its just like they live! maybe they are transmitters. Also check out all the bloody mobile phone masts maybe they could be used to keep some beings underwrapps
Agreed. I've longed believed that our brains are receptors and transmitters. With enough of those poles up, transmitting certain frequencies, who knows what is going to be received into our minds.

When I read or hear about people who claim "God told me to do it" right before they commit a crime, or "I heard voices telling me to..." makes me believe even more that their minds are receiving certain messages sent out on frequencies.

Could be the cause of headaches, dizziness, loss of memory, etc.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:10 AM   #54
misterethoughts

Great photos.
misterethoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:20 PM   #55
deca

Quote:
Agreed. I've longed believed that our brains are receptors and transmitters. With enough of those poles up, transmitting certain frequencies, who knows what is going to be received into our minds.

When I read or hear about people who claim "God told me to do it" right before they commit a crime, or "I heard voices telling me to..." makes me believe even more that their minds are receiving certain messages sent out on frequencies.

Could be the cause of headaches, dizziness, loss of memory, etc.
Check this link out
http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htw.../20071217.aspx

Quote:
December 17, 2007: While U.S. efforts to deploy it's microwave Active Denial System (which transmits a searchlight sized bean of energy when makes people downrange feel like their skin is on fire) continue to be delayed, another non-lethal system, LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device) has been quietly deployed to Iraq. And there the story gets a little strange.

LRAD is basically a focused beam of sound. Originally, it was designed to emit a very loud sound. Anyone whose head was touched by this beam, heard a painfully loud sound. Anyone standing next to them heard nothing. But those hit by the beam promptly fled, or fell to the ground in pain. Permanent hearing loss is possible if the beam is kept on a person for several seconds, but given the effect the sound usually has on people (they move, quickly), it is unlikely to happen. LRAD works. It was recently used off Somalia, by a cruise ship, to repel pirates. Some U.S. Navy ships also carry it, but not just to repel attacking suicide bombers, or whatever. No, the system was sold to the navy for a much gentler application. LRAD can also broadcast speech for up to 300 meters. The navy planned to use LRAD to warn ships to get out of the way. This was needed in places like the crowded coastal waters of the northern Persian Gulf, where the navy patrols. Many small fishing and cargo boats ply these waters, and it's often hard to get the attention of the crews. With LRAD, you just aim it at a member of the crew, and have an interpreter "speak" to the sailor. It was noted that the guy on the receiving end was sometimes terrified, even after he realized it was that large American destroyer that was talking to him. This apparently gave the army guys some ideas, for there are now rumors in Iraq of a devilish American weapon that makes people believe they are hearing voices in their heads.

This made more sense when an American advertising firm recently used an LRAD unit to support a media campaign for a new TV show. LRAD was pointed at a sidewalk in Manhattan, below the billboard featuring the new show. LRAD broadcast a female voice providing teaser lines from the show. The effect was startling, and a bit scary for many who passed through the LRAD beam. It appears that some of the troops in Iraq are using "spoken" (as opposed to "screeching") LRAD to mess with enemy fighters. Islamic terrorists tend to be superstitious and, of course, very religious. LRAD can put the "word of God" into their heads. If God, in the form of a voice that only you can hear, tells you to surrender, or run away, what are you gonna do?

Meanwhile, the microwave powered ADS, a non-lethal weapon that looks like a radar dish, languishes in politically correct limbo. The ADS "radar dish" projects a "burn ray" that is about four feet in diameter. It is effective in fog, smoke and rain. When pointed at people and turned on, it creates a burning sensation on the skin of its victims, causing them to want to leave the area, or at least greatly distracts them. The microwave weapon has a range of about 500 meters. ADS is carried on a hummer or Stryker, along with a machine-gun and other non-lethal weapons (like LRAD). The proposed ROE (Rules of Engagement) for ADS were that anyone who kept coming after getting hit with microwave was assumed to have evil intent, and could be killed. The microwave is believed to be particularly useful for terrorists who hide in crowds of women and children, using the human shields to get close enough to make an attack. This has been encountered in Somalia and Iraq.

Deployment of ADS has been delayed for years because of concerns about how non-lethal it really is. ADS has been fired, in tests, over 2,500 times. Many of these firings were against human volunteers, and the device performed as predicted, without any permanent damage. But generations of exposure to lurid science fiction descriptions of "death rays" has made the defense bureaucrats anxious over the negative public relations potential if something like ADS was actually used. From a publicity perspective, using more lethal "non-lethal-weapons" is preferable to deploying something safer, but that could be described, however incorrectly, as a "death ray." In any event, it appears that the cheaper, smaller (about 45 pounds), gentler and more flexible LRAD has taken ADS's place in the American arsenal. At least for now.
and also this

Quote:
Microwave auditory effect
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby. The microwave auditory effect was later discovered to be inducible with shorter-wavelength portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. During the Cold War era, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish (Journal of Applied Physiology, Vol. 17, pages 689-692, 1962) information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect; this effect is therefore also known as the Frey effect.

Research by NASA in the 1970s showed that this effect occurs as a result of thermal expansion of parts of the human ear around the cochlea, even at low power density. Later, signal modulation was found to produce sounds or words that appeared to originate intracranially. It was studied for its possible use in communications but has not been developed due to the possible hazardous biological effects of microwave radiation. Similar research conducted in the USSR studied its use in non-lethal weaponry.

The existence of non-lethal weaponry that exploits the microwave auditory effect appears to have been classified "Secret NOFORN" in the USA from (at the latest) 1998, until the declassification on 6 December 2006 of Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weaponry in response to a FOIA request.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
Old 17-12-2008, 04:30 AM   #56
tabea_blumenschein

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
Outside KFC drive thru in Harrow Weald is another 2 together.
Look! A UFO!

- Heinrich Heine
tabea_blumenschein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 06:08 AM   #57
eternal_spirit
Inactive

One just like that on the way to Town, right next to a Chinese restaurant. Sure I can sense bad vibes when I pass by.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 07:11 AM   #58
beldazar

There have been four of those masts similar to the picture above in my town, crafty buggers arent they? When I pointed out to my mum she would never have guessed they were err.......phone masts, hang on, mind control masts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 08:25 PM   #59
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

there is alot of evidence that mind-control systems r an essential part of plan
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 08:39 PM   #60
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonfreeman View Post
I'm surprised, that I am the only one wearing orgonite pendant in my home and this not-so-good city that I am living on.

what you really need is an ultra high freuqnency modulator that can read these signals and then block them .

see what attention that brings your way then youve got ultra proof .

until then one must also prove they have nothing to do with mobile phones , both will be hard to prove .

why argonite and not a rabbits foot or a turky wish bone ?

wouldnt turning around 3 times and saying i love radar backwards do the trick ?

or there is always jumping pathing slabs and missing the gaps so that crocodiles dont eat you .

yeah i believe in mast mind control , but argonite protection ?

really ?
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote