Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 01-05-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
truthseeker1980

Default Mind control masts????

This is a selcetion of photo's i took last year when i first started to notice these new type of supposed mobile phone mast crop up everywhere. They seem to appear over night and since i took these picture there have been at least another 15 installed within a 5/ mile radius.

The one above greets you when you come off the A41 and head towards Stanmore, opposite the Esso station and drive thru Mcd's.

This one is right next to the first one, literally 10-15 ft between them.

This one was the first to be installed and has been in te same place just opposite Stanmore Jubilee line station, i first noticed it back in 1993. It was the only one around until 2 years ago. Incidently this is positioned only a mile away from the other two.

If you drive down the same road continuing straight for only about another 1.5 miles you are met with these three, all outside an old petrol station which has been derilect for 2yrs now. But no houses have been built, another petrol station shut down for no reason.

Another 1-2 miles is Harrow Weald town centre, where onthe round about they have just recently(within the last few months) installed another one, which is now disguised as a wooden telegraph pole, complete with the fake climbing footrests, near the top. I haven't taken one of that yet, but keep posted and they will all be on here soon.

Outside KFC drive thru in Harrow Weald is another 2 together.

As you can see these two are so close togeher they are in each others photos.

As mentioned since i took these photo's last summer at least another 10-15 have been installed in the local 5-8 mile radius area. The rest will be posted i just need to get out there and get them on film, but there are so many news cropping up all the time it's now hard to keep a track of what is where.

Incidently Harrow's bee's have almost vanished. Take look at this, it mayhave already been posted so i apologise.
http://www.buergerwelle.de/pdf/keepe...ee_illness.htm

So what do you lot think they are all for, mobile phones must have reached a peak of sales years back, the reception hasn't improved and they expect us to belive they are for mobiles.

Blue beam?
Mind control?
Desease creating?
Radiation poisoning of UK public?

Last edited by truthseeker1980; 01-05-2007 at 08:38 PM.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:47 PM   #2
rainmaker

Sure wouldn't hurt to gift these suckers with some orgonite!
rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:54 PM   #3
mada88

its just like they live! maybe they are transmitters. Also check out all the bloody mobile phone masts maybe they could be used to keep some beings underwrapps
Old 01-05-2007, 09:07 PM   #4
lookfar

Good thread truthseeker1980.

FFS that's dreadful!! I agree with rainmaker, they need gifting for sure!

Have you checked on the Ofcom Sitefinder site to see if they're listed? Can't totally rely on its accuracy, but has helped me pinpoint some where I live. Here's the link in case you haven't seen it...

Ofcom sitefinder (UK only)
http://www.sitefinder.ofcom.org.uk/

Pictures of masts & how to identify them...
http://www.prattfamily.demon.co.uk/mikep/photind.htm

Tetrawatch site
http://www.tetrawatch.net/main/index.php

Look forward to seeing your other pics...
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:23 PM   #5
king

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
---

Blue beam?
Mind control?
Desease creating?
Radiation poisoning of UK public?
mind control
because, next to all schools in my area you can find antennas like that, and you can find directional antennas on deserted roads as well and let me tell you -- those are not for cell phones.

what i think they are doing is beaming certain frequency that human brains "jump to" because of sheer power of that frequency.

once human brains become entrained to another frequency then consciousness of individuals can be manipulated, or evolution of consciousness stifled.

those antenna masts are kind of like pirate radio station that emits raw power and overshadows all other stations in neighborhood because of such raw power.

so, in a sense we are forced to listen to a certain range of frequencies that
most likely disallow humans to disconnect from this evolution of consciousness that is also a frequency.

if human beings are destined to evolve and become free by dropping old ways (war, oppression, manipulation) that their current masters employ to keep them subjugated -- then such evolutionary shift of frequency would be a major threat to masters.

i think that this evolution of consciousness is what Icke called "lifting of the veil"
king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:36 PM   #6
lookfar

Default Electrical humming

Quote:
Originally Posted by king View Post
what i think they are doing is beaming certain frequency that human brains "jump to" because of sheer power of that frequency.

once human brains become entrained to another frequency then consciousness of individuals can be manipulated, or evolution of consciousness stifled.

those antenna masts are kind of like pirate radio station that emits raw power and overshadows all other stations in neighborhood because of such raw power.

so, in a sense we are forced to listen to a certain range of frequencies that
most likely disallow humans to disconnect from this evolution of consciousness that is also a frequency.
Hi King

Reading your post has reminded me of something that happened to me a few weeks ago. I was laid in bed at about 2am but couldn't sleep because I heard this electrical humming. It was intermittent but had no specific rhythm to it. I also sort of 'felt' it within my ears rather than just heard, it was quite uncomfortable & unsettling. It wasn't coming from anywhere within the house either, was definitely outside. It disturbed me for a while but eventually managed to get to sleep (with the aid of my orgonite).

I have a Tetra mast not too far from here & wondered if they'd been messing with the frequency on it or something? Would welcome any ideas in case it was something else??? Has anyone else experienced this?
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
Old 01-05-2007, 11:55 PM   #7
klinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Hi King

Reading your post has reminded me of something that happened to me a few weeks ago. I was laid in bed at about 2am but couldn't sleep because I heard this electrical humming. It was intermittent but had no specific rhythm to it. I also sort of 'felt' it within my ears rather than just heard, it was quite uncomfortable & unsettling. It wasn't coming from anywhere within the house either, was definitely outside. It disturbed me for a while but eventually managed to get to sleep (with the aid of my orgonite).

I have a Tetra mast not too far from here & wondered if they'd been messing with the frequency on it or something? Would welcome any ideas in case it was something else??? Has anyone else experienced this?
Strange event for me too. I have three of those masts not half a mile from me. This thread makes me wonder if my 'dream' was connected to them.

I rarely remember my dreams but when I do they are lucid and feel like anything but a dream. The most recent one was not pleasant.

Anyways it was a short dream and I was walking to walk when everybody collapsed immediately having been subjected to an intense burst of sound operating at some high frequency. Maybe EMF or something. I remember falling to the ground because of the most intense pain in my head. I could not get away from this agony and I was paralyzed. This sound burst lasted a few seconds then stopped.

For me the scary bit was that as soon as I hit the ground in my dream I woke up and seemed to experience the pain and paralysis for real. As soon as the sound burst stopped the pain went but it was still a few seconds before I could move again. When I could move I felt absolutely exhausted and reliving the experience in my head was very strong for a couple of days afterwards.

Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists but empty space and we are but a thought.
klinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 03:39 AM   #8
rainmaker

Hey lookfar, we have a Tetra mast just here too, and the other morning I was woken up by an electrical humming in my chest. It was as if someone had put a vibrator on my chest bone! it definitely was not palpitations, this was a definite electrical buzz which seemed to be coming from outside but resonated in my chest. I have orgonite all over the place!
rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 03:51 AM   #9
Inactive

If you are genuinely concerned about this and are looking for an additional solution to orgonite then get thyself here forthwith.

Your family and friends will think you are bonkers but sometimes thats the price to be paid.
avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:55 AM   #10
gordonfreeman

I'm surprised, that I am the only one wearing orgonite pendant in my home and this not-so-good city that I am living on.
gordonfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:49 AM   #11
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar View Post
If you are genuinely concerned about this and are looking for an additional solution to orgonite then get thyself here forthwith.

Your family and friends will think you are bonkers but sometimes thats the price to be paid.
Hi Avatar

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out in more detail later. My family & friends already think I'm bonkers, so not a problem!!
Old 02-05-2007, 07:53 AM   #12
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
Hey lookfar, we have a Tetra mast just here too, and the other morning I was woken up by an electrical humming in my chest. It was as if someone had put a vibrator on my chest bone! it definitely was not palpitations, this was a definite electrical buzz which seemed to be coming from outside but resonated in my chest. I have orgonite all over the place!
Hi rainmaker. OMG what a dreadful way to wake up!! I think they're definitely tampering with the frequencies or something. Reckon we should get gifting these bastard things, BIG TIME!!
Old 02-05-2007, 07:55 AM   #13
king

Quote:
Hi King

hi lookfar

i heard that some people occasionally hear such humming sounds.

it is either that you are overly sensitive (able to pick up such sounds) or they
may be messing with frequencies, and if you are too close to such tower -- it sure does not help.

i really do not know what kind of device and antenna would you need to pick up the frequency of cell/tetra towers, especially if waves are pulsed at low frequency.

maybe someone can give more input on this subject.

Last edited by king; 02-05-2007 at 08:01 AM.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:58 AM   #14
lookfar

Quote:
hi lookfar

i heard that some people heard such humming sounds.

it is either that you are overly sensitive (able to pick up such sounds) or they
may be messing with frequencies, and if you are too close to such tower -- it sure does not help.

i really do not know what kind of device and antenna would you need to pick up the frequency of cell/tetra towers, especially if waves are pulsed at low frequency.

Thanks king. I'm actually just starting to wonder if having orgonite around helps you pick up on them whereas maybe other people don't???? Not sure... just a thought...
Old 02-05-2007, 08:52 AM   #15
Inactive

Quote:

The link I just posted will answer your questions.
avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:13 AM   #16
king

Quote:
Thanks king. I'm actually just starting to wonder if having orgonite around helps you pick up on them whereas maybe other people don't???? Not sure... just a thought...
that is a good thought.....
it seems likely, come to think
Old 02-05-2007, 09:14 AM   #17
king

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar View Post
The link I just posted will answer your questions.
thank you
i just printed it and i will read it now
Old 02-05-2007, 09:27 AM   #18
freespark

Hi truthseeker....i was disturbed to see those pics and also reading comments left by the others. I have also heard these humming sounds you guys mentioned when i lived in Wembley.

I could hear the humming in the mornings and at night before i went to sleep. I asked the others in the house if they could hear anything but it turns out that i was the only one. It used to drive me crazy and i always wondered after reading about underground bases if this was perhaps a tunnel boring machine. I lived on a big hill and thought it would be a perfect place for an underground facility of some sort.

Seeing these antenna pictures now has got me wondering if it wasn't something to do with them. I didn't see many antenna is my old neighbourhood, butn then again i wasn't looking for them.

Truthseeker, do you think it would be worth approaching your town council or other residents and ask them what those things are? It would be interesting to see what comments and answers you get.

If they are really using these things for what we suspect they are....ohhhh boy. The phrase deep shit springs to mind. But also means that they are getting worried enough that have resorted to covering this electronic mind control 'angle' to such an extent.

This is just getting out of control man!
You know all that money we spend on the military every year - trillions of dollars? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

- Bill Hicks
freespark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:46 AM   #19
freespark

Check out this link to Ofcom...(thanks Lookfar)

http://www.sitefinder.ofcom.org.uk/

I typed in Stanmore...the images below show a large number of mobile phone bases in the area you took photo's of.

EDIT: Why are these things right on top of each other? One would have thought they would spread them out to get maximum coverage?? Very strange. Maybe someone with more knowledge of the technology could shed some light on this.
You know all that money we spend on the military every year - trillions of dollars? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

- Bill Hicks

Last edited by freespark; 02-05-2007 at 09:50 AM.
freespark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:07 AM   #20
lookfar

You're welcome freespark

Just had a thought as to why they're all grouped together... it might have something to do with gaining planning permission for them? I think once approvals been sought for a mast to be placed, then the other networks jump on the bandwagon & get theirs up too, piggybacking so to speak.

They seem to be located in highly populated areas. Although where I live, I've noticed that there's a concentration of them (including a TETRA!!) on the roof of the General Hospital - how's that for healthy people!!!