Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 20-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #1041
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

I'm just observing this without any judgement, it's kind of interesting.. Drake to me sounds sincere, but that means he may have been sold a bill of dodgy goods from someone else and he's just passing on that message that he thinks is really unfolding.

Unless we have proof of either it being a complete scam that something behind the scenes is taking place or it's actually taking place, all we can do is just keep a level head about it all, not being swayed either way whilst still doing work on ourselves and doing what we can to change things.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #1042
micklemus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
I beg to differ. I am enjoying life more knowing I'm not being suckered in.
Me too.

Confession: I admit to spending a few too many years believing too much in conspiracy bollocks. However, I feel much better after taking a cold shower of reality and spending time looking at other angles and understanding human nature a bit better.

That said, I'm always happy to see the sensationalist batshit bollocks that appears here. The wonders of the human imagination never cease to amaze! More crazies please!

How about covering all bases on this thread and inventing a story about arresting aliens trained in ninjitsu? I'm sure someone will buy it.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #1043
gwynned

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
I'm just observing this without any judgement, it's kind of interesting.. Drake to me sounds sincere, but that means he may have been sold a bill of dodgy goods from someone else and he's just passing on that message that he thinks is really unfolding.

Unless we have proof of either it being a complete scam that something behind the scenes is taking place or it's actually taking place, all we can do is just keep a level head about it all, not being swayed either way whilst still doing work on ourselves and doing what we can to change things.
Here's my take on Drake for what it's worth. If most of us wanted to create a credible source for 'inside' information, I doubt that we would come up with a guy named 'Drake' who speaks like he just walked off an Iowa farm about 50 years ago. He may sound sincere, but are we seriously to believe this guy has great inside information and can talk to everyone at liberty about it without fear? And what are we to make of this new 'Dragon Lady'? Or Ben Fulford, for that matter. It is a ridiculous and hilarious cast of characters.

So why would someone who is trying to REVEAL information, place it in the hands of such ridiculous characters? I think the answer is this. Most people watch TV and take verbatim the words of people that appear to be in authority. The ones that wear suits, look young and healthy or older and serious, etc. YET, these are the very people that lie to us regularly and we have all conflated appearances with truth, the messengers with the message.

I believe that Drake, Fulford, et al. are 'fictional characters' with true messages, that beyond the obvious lies, we can find the truth.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 03:34 PM   #1044
infinityandlove
Inactive

This is just another sham to think "we are winning"
infinityandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 04:16 PM   #1045
newworldengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
Here's my take on Drake for what it's worth. If most of us wanted to create a credible source for 'inside' information, I doubt that we would come up with a guy named 'Drake' who speaks like he just walked off an Iowa farm about 50 years ago. He may sound sincere, but are we seriously to believe this guy has great inside information and can talk to everyone at liberty about it without fear? And what are we to make of this new 'Dragon Lady'? Or Ben Fulford, for that matter. It is a ridiculous and hilarious cast of characters.

So why would someone who is trying to REVEAL information, place it in the hands of such ridiculous characters? I think the answer is this. Most people watch TV and take verbatim the words of people that appear to be in authority. The ones that wear suits, look young and healthy or older and serious, etc. YET, these are the very people that lie to us regularly and we have all conflated appearances with truth, the messengers with the message.

I believe that Drake, Fulford, et al. are 'fictional characters' with true messages, that beyond the obvious lies, we can find the truth.
Or these characters could be placed as a net to catch the folk who have slipped outside of the net of the status quo (so to speak) to keep people inactive... But I dunno, it seems people are doing things to change the state of affairs aswell as listening to Drake and co. Most people who are aware we're being taken for a ride by a cabal don't want a bloody revolution and Drake has put out some good information on what we can do to mobilize in a peaceful way I guess.

It is wierd they have reptillian based names though lol But then again the serpent symbolism could be likened to the gaining of ancient wisdom and the dragon symbology has it's place in the elements of how we used to understand how the world is made up. *shrugs* so I dunno, neutral is the only position I can take.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

Old 20-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #1046
newworldengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityandlove View Post
This is just another sham to think "we are winning"
We should think that regardless (in the long run at least) otherwise it would be a pretty defeatist attitude to take if we were to buy into the contrary.

Old 20-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #1047
gwynned

Quote:
We should think that regardless (in the long run at least) otherwise it would be a pretty defeatist attitude to take if we were to buy into the contrary.

http://achtungtshirt.files.wordpress...pg?w=450&h=514

Guess we need more of that TIGER'S BLOOD!!! How stupid are we that we can't imagine the 99% taking down the 1%?
Old 20-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #1048
gwynned

Quote:
Or these characters could be placed as a net to catch the folk who have slipped outside of the net of the status quo (so to speak) to keep people inactive... But I dunno, it seems people are doing things to change the state of affairs aswell as listening to Drake and co. Most people who are aware we're being taken for a ride by a cabal don't want a bloody revolution and Drake has put out some good information on what we can do to mobilize in a peaceful way I guess.

It is wierd they have reptillian based names though lol But then again the serpent symbolism could be likened to the gaining of ancient wisdom and the dragon symbology has it's place in the elements of how we used to understand how the world is made up. *shrugs* so I dunno, neutral is the only position I can take.
As to your point about catching people like us in a net, if that is the case, why such crazy characters? Wouldn't they catch a lot more if these people seemed more credible? The fact is all of these so called insiders arose from nowhere. The most credentialed is perhaps Fulford, but he writes in such a ridiculous manner he is easily dismissed as a nutcase.

It seems to me that these 'revelations' are being presented to us in a kind of coded language, that the truth is can be found in the most unlikeliest of places under the weight of a considerable amount of complete BS. But isn't this the mirror image of how the PTB hide their lies within the appearance of truth and respectability?

Whoever is orchestrating this event (or series of events and characters) has a twisted but brilliant mind and is in no way interested in capturing the attention of the masses for the moment, but in separating the wheat from the chaff. Those who can discern truth among the lies as well as maintaining faith in the face of so much uncertainty.
Old 20-06-2012, 05:23 PM   #1049
phildee3

Quote:
I beg to differ. I am enjoying life more knowing I'm not being suckered in.
Do you reckon that thinking that it might happen is being suckered in?

I reckon that thinking that it definately will happen, or that it definately won't, is equally being suckered in.

Last edited by phildee3; 20-06-2012 at 05:23 PM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 06:15 PM   #1050
newworldengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
Whoever is orchestrating this event (or series of events and characters) has a twisted but brilliant mind and is in no way interested in capturing the attention of the masses for the moment, but in separating the wheat from the chaff. Those who can discern truth among the lies as well as maintaining faith in the face of so much uncertainty.
I suppose that's one way of looking at it, it maybe a test of intuition in this, as you say, period of uncertainty.

Old 22-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #1051
yass

Well, the Dracos have changed horses midstream. Initially, the deadline for the Cabal was to surrender by June 21st. Those who surrendered would be taken off planet to rehabilitation centers or worlds or something like that, and the rest were to be destroyed. They had until the 21st to mull it over and make up their minds as to which fate to choose. (clears throat).

So, the 21st of June has come and gone. The world is still turning and is business as usual.

What happened???

Cobra 6-21-12…”Operation Stardust 2″… “The Plan of the Mass Arrests Continues” (and a related 6-20-12 post)

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...-6-20-12-post/

It continues, that's what happens!

For your information, since those gooblimigobs didn't SURRENDER like they were supposed to the RAINBOW WARRIORS have now sprayed them on the insides of their bodies with nano particles that nothing on earth can... um, just sec, let me go read the details again...
Ahhh... here we go:
“Operation Stardust 2 was carried out by the Pleiadian Fleet from the orbit of planet Earth. Stardust is the codename of a special advanced nanotechnology. It is a dust made of small nanoparticles that were sprayed into the physical bodies of the members of the Cabal and their minions (think “cosmic chemtrails”). This nanodust can not be removed by any technology known on Earth.”
Now, that's justice, is it not??? Those rotten, corrupt, filthy rich and powerful bankers, et al, would no surrender and so we sprayed 'em with STARDUST! They'll be crying in their boots soon, wishing, yes, wishing they had surrendered by June 21st like we told them to.

So, we couldn't deliver what we said we would if they chose not to cooperate (or even surrendered) but hey, it's really difficult to whip up stuff we create with our imaginations, ya know??

We've got 'em good this time though. There'll be no escaping our STARDUST!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, look for your personal transition!

Check it out:
“Massive Transformation is at Hand… The energetics of this time is now optimized for massive transformation. Those enabled in all dimensional domains will ride smoothly through this period. Be prepared to fly when you step out the door of your house into thin air. Enjoy this ride, Pegasus…
Isn't that great????!!! Now, you can sing "We can fly, we can fly, we can fly, we can fly..." like Peter Pan and know how it feels.

If you have a difficult time believing, just imagine!

Ain't nothing like it! Trust us, we know!

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #1052
dolores1

The wave goes up and the wave decends, as yet we have no proof or anything reliable - BUT!

An idea whos time has come is unstoppable! This is spreading information through the world. Will it be wasted - I don't know, but I can picture it happening gradually.

As David Icke says " You can dam a stream, you can dam a river, but you can't dam a tidal wave!

The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #1053
ar20

Quote:
Well, the Dracos have changed horses midstream. Initially, the deadline for the Cabal was to surrender by June 21st. Those who surrendered would be taken off planet to rehabilitation centers or worlds or something like that, and the rest were to be destroyed. They had until the 21st to mull it over and make up their minds as to which fate to choose. (clears throat).

So, the 21st of June has come and gone. The world is still turning and is business as usual.

What happened???

Cobra 6-21-12…”Operation Stardust 2″… “The Plan of the Mass Arrests Continues” (and a related 6-20-12 post)

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...-6-20-12-post/

It continues, that's what happens!

For your information, since those gooblimigobs didn't SURRENDER like they were supposed to the RAINBOW WARRIORS have now sprayed them on the insides of their bodies with nano particles that nothing on earth can... um, just sec, let me go read the details again...
Ahhh... here we go:
“Operation Stardust 2 was carried out by the Pleiadian Fleet from the orbit of planet Earth. Stardust is the codename of a special advanced nanotechnology. It is a dust made of small nanoparticles that were sprayed into the physical bodies of the members of the Cabal and their minions (think “cosmic chemtrails”). This nanodust can not be removed by any technology known on Earth.”
Now, that's justice, is it not??? Those rotten, corrupt, filthy rich and powerful bankers, et al, would no surrender and so we sprayed 'em with STARDUST! They'll be crying in their boots soon, wishing, yes, wishing they had surrendered by June 21st like we told them to.

So, we couldn't deliver what we said we would if they chose not to cooperate (or even surrendered) but hey, it's really difficult to whip up stuff we create with our imaginations, ya know??

We've got 'em good this time though. There'll be no escaping our STARDUST!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, look for your personal transition!

Check it out:
“Massive Transformation is at Hand… The energetics of this time is now optimized for massive transformation. Those enabled in all dimensional domains will ride smoothly through this period. Be prepared to fly when you step out the door of your house into thin air. Enjoy this ride, Pegasus…
Isn't that great????!!! Now, you can sing "We can fly, we can fly, we can fly, we can fly..." like Peter Pan and know how it feels.

If you have a difficult time believing, just imagine!

Ain't nothing like it! Trust us, we know!

I know, I know.

It is getting a bit far out...

Then again:

Moodys downgrades banks:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...est-banks.html

Iceland arrests bankers
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2294/...ideo_Here.html

People not able to withdraw funds from Natwest (sure there is a case of this happening in NA as well)
http://news.sky.com/home/business/article/16251400

Tony Blair avoids citizens arrest
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...itizens-arrest

"Keep an eye in the sky for UFO's during Olympics
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...FO-expert.html

Just some of the news recently. Getting very hard to follow and crazier by the day.

Although, come on - you have to admit, something is definitely going on.

I mean, wouldn't they have started WW3 by now if they could have?
ar20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 01:03 PM   #1054
ar20

Oh and as synchronicity would have it...

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/6...me-and-save-me

I won't rip it apart just yet but at least it's actually David saying it this time.

He's entitled to his opinion after all -- but it puzzles me how he can make mention of David Wilcock and not say one word about the Financial Tyranny article (which is all factually true), the Neil Keenan lawsuits, and the fact that Drake is infact for real.

Benjamin Fulford is a tricky one as most of his posts are cryptic but he is a bonafide, right?

Cherry picking? Or has he "seen it all before" therefore his judgement is a repetition of previously held beliefs on the subject?

Of course, the man has Wembley to promote and if there's no cabal to arrest by then....

I like David, not suggestion financial hookups but something is awfully wrong with this investigative journalism.

We'll see by Sunday.

Of course I could just tune out from all this and not care anymore. It's starting to become more apparent that it has absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever.

Conspiracy Theorists are proper nosey bastards.

[edit]

Remember Jesse Ventura: Pet Detective

Alex Jones "turd in the punchbowl"

It almost seems like when one of these researchers gets a leg up the rest of them try to cut them down.

Last edited by ar20; 22-06-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #1055
zen_anarchy

did anyone ever believe anything of importance would come from wilford and fullcock ?

wilford already predicted that obama would be the disclosure president a couple of years back which completely fell flat and his joining with fullcock was hilarious ,one of the funniest teams ever in conspiracy industry history

i don't care how i get responded to on here i have been saying from day one this was all bullshit ,generally to replies of "just wait it's happening" or the linking of another bank failing as evidence of imaginary ninja destroying the elite

another fine bit of disinfo to file next to Project SERPO

Last edited by zen_anarchy; 22-06-2012 at 01:45 PM.
zen_anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #1056
ar20

Is Drake a fake?

Doesn't seem like a duck to me, Davie boy. Seems legit.

Just wait and see.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #1057
zen_anarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar20 View Post
Is Drake a fake?

yes

because everyone knows the elites hang out with rednecks and tell them their super secret plans lol

Drake is full of shit

Last edited by zen_anarchy; 22-06-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #1058
ar20

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen_anarchy View Post
yes

because everyone knows the elites hang out with rednecks and tell them their super secret plans lol

Drake is full of shit
Damn, you've convinced me.

Your meticulous and thought provoking insight and research on this character has swayed my opinion.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #1059
zen_anarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar20 View Post
Damn, you've convinced me.

Your meticulous and thought provoking insight and research on this character has swayed my opinion.
the trick is

when someone mentions the Galatic Federation of Light you can dissmiss them because it is bullshit

and if you can't see that ,aint my problem

Last edited by zen_anarchy; 22-06-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Old 22-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #1060
ar20

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen_anarchy View Post
the trick is

when someone mentions the Galatic Federation of Light you can dissmiss them because it is bullshit

and if you can't see that ,aint my problem
Sure, okay.

So when someone mentions shape-shifting interdimensional reptiles with a smidgen of proof I should just take that to be matter of fact?

How is Icke's line different from Wilcocks/Fulfords/Drakes/Cobras?

Aren't they all just unique perspectives?