Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 31-07-2015, 11:53 PM   #1
lavendersky

Default Freemasons and their buildings

I didn't know where to post this so I decided to start a new thread. One consistency that I have noticed with all of those people who I noticed have strong masonic-affiliated characteristics is that the buildings they are associated with seem to stand forever. A tornado can rip through town and their building will still be standing or they can be situated in the worst part of town and everyone around them will get robbed or something bad will happen except them. And this will happen over and over again. I think this has everything to do with their occult understandings and their ties with the underworld. I have witnessed this so many times. If a building has been been standing for an exceptionally long time, this is an indicator that the person could be high in the rankings of occult knowledge. This all ties in with the Pluto/ Saturn/ Uranus theme. I wonder if we will start to see more masonic affiliated structures coming to the ground/ being destroyed. The masons built things to last, so they would definitely know something isn't quite right if these things start to happen.

Last edited by lavendersky; 31-07-2015 at 11:55 PM.
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote