Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 08-06-2012, 02:29 PM   #241
mistressmason
Banned

[QUOTE=dunadan;1060870102]Hi

I agree fastracking isn't the way to go for any sort of pathwork/initiation process....and Freemasonry isn't a path to tread lightly

I havent seen The Objective or Creep, my eyes have been opened and I will look it up - thanks

Seen Black Death - fantastic - and I have a feeling that there was another very similar film on similar lines etc. (forgot the title though - sorry - it may come to me).

Talking of initiation! We have one at our Lodge tomorrow so this afternoon I have been swatting up on my lines!
The Creep is reasonably gorey, but absolutly excellent! I think its the best British horror in years, however there is a back story to it that is just screaming for a sequal!
The Objective is set in modern day Afghanistan with a group of American soldiers sent out to dicover a source of an unknown power blip. It includes supposed Djinn, ET and ultimatly a cover up...but I wont say anymore!

Please let me know what you think, when you have! I found it very thought provoking, indeed!
Oh yes!! I love my Corrie too!! Its the only soap I do enjoy though...but I am quite partial to Waterloo road when its on, but not much else. TV tends to be rubbish these days, I feel!
Really hope you enjoy the films, when you see them!
mistressmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #242
lightgiver

Lightbulb Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Hi

After Corrie.......that is a change in gear
Soaps Hmm...Its just that there is nowhere in the UK like those soap fantasys portray..Just mind Numbing Plot lines to keep the mob entertained...I wonder how much those actors get paid...a lot more than the working class people they are supposed to be portraying...No wonder the majority of the people of the UK are thick...Yes Soaps tend to be a woman's thing...to keep their tiny minds occupied with drivel...

And for the tiny minded Blokes Golf and futbol etc etc etc,more mind numbing peice's of entertainment,with people on ridculous amounts of money...Welcome to the circus...

Maybe there should be a warning before those movies being screened to the public...This movie is stuffed with Masonic Symbolism and Made By Masons(the Builders) and may or maynot represent the Truth or the Real Facts...To illustrate the story we've used movie scenes and our own reconstruction...It is not tick tock, yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir.

A lot like the World we Live in...Well a great line view of what General Schwarzkopf thought about Special Forces were that he thought they were a potential nuisance, a potential diversion for the main plan, an irritant in some respects...You can't beat a pair of eyes on the ground...but he winked as he said it and I knew he'd give us help if we needed it...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=258
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1154

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-06-2012 at 03:23 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #243
lightgiver

Question The Free World

Singer songwriter Neil Young referenced the term in his hit 1989 rock song and protest anthem "Rockin' in the Free World." In the song's verses, a litany of injustices found in industrialized nations, most notably the United States, are contrasted with the flowery rhetoric of politicians such as then-U.S. President and "Leader of the Free World"

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=178579&page=5
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=39

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-06-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #244
lightgiver

Exclamation Stargate

Stargate was an adventure military science fiction franchise, initially conceived by Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin.

The Matrix was opened in 1965...

Stargate productions center on the premise of a "Stargate", a ring-shaped device that creates a wormhole enabling personal transportation to complementary devices located cosmic distances away. Under the control of the United States government, the Stargate discovered on Earth is kept a secret from the public. This allows for storylines to present no contradiction between depicted events and reality, an effect compounded by setting Stargate in the present day and depicting Earth accurately, with any unrealistic technology originating solely from alien civilizations.

These extraterrestrial civilizations are typically more pre-industrial than scientifically advanced and are almost always human. Together, this allows for stories dominated by human interaction in Earth-like environments, an unusual feature for a science fiction franchise focused on exploration of other worlds.

Many ancient mythologies are shown to be the result of aliens who had visited Earth posing as gods by using their technology to give the impression of deific power. While some of these aliens had benign intentions, a race later known in Stargate SG-1 as the "Goa'uld" used Stargates to move slaves from Ancient Egypt to other habitable planets, simultaneously being responsible for the Egyptian religion and culture...

With the rediscovery of the function of the Stargate, the galaxy becomes a source of knowledge as well as threats, and the attention of the Goa'uld is drawn once more to Earth.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=266
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212875

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-06-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #245
lightgiver

Arrow I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

Will Graham is a gangster who has left the life of crime and is living in the countryside. He comes out of hiding to investigate the death of his brother when he learns that he committed suicide.

The film bears many striking similarities to Hodges' directorial debut, the classic 1971 crime drama Get Carter...

The story follows a London gangster, the eponymous Jack Carter played by Caine, who travels to the North-East of England to discover more about the events surrounding the supposedly accidental death of his brother...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=96009&page=6
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=279
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=333

Old 08-06-2012, 09:44 PM   #246
lightgiver

Lightbulb Jack meets Eric

Coal Bucket - No 9 ...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=203079&page=4
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=106
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=224

Old 09-06-2012, 01:27 AM   #247
lightgiver

Lightbulb Severed Garden

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=267
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=21326

Old 09-06-2012, 04:21 AM   #248
dign4it

Bought a Red Skelton DVD (from the 1950's) and during one of his skits he gets hit on the head from a falling bale of hay that engulfs his head. After the bale of hay engulfs Red's head, Red pulls the bale off and sets the bale on one of its ends. In typical Red Skelton fashion he made a joke of it, but then turned the bale around to reveal an owl shaped cut-out in the bale (that allowed the bale to to engulf his head). He turned this cut-out around another time to make sure that the audience had seen this owl. While 99% of the viewers were oblivious to this owl shaped cut-out, the other 1%, Masons, were well aware of this symbology being used. (The owl symbol is MAJOR in the Masonic codes). Basically, Red was saying "Hello" to all 33rd Degree Masons.
I also have a "Popeye" DVD with cartoons from the 1930's. One of these cartoons, the cartoon about "Ali Baba and His Forty Thieves", is so full of Masonic symbols that it makes your head spin.
dign4it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:17 AM   #249
multisync

Quote:
Originally Posted by dign4it View Post
Bought a Red Skelton DVD (from the 1950's) and during one of his skits he gets hit on the head from a falling bale of hay that engulfs his head. After the bale of hay engulfs Red's head, Red pulls the bale off and sets the bale on one of its ends. In typical Red Skelton fashion he made a joke of it, but then turned the bale around to reveal an owl shaped cut-out in the bale (that allowed the bale to to engulf his head). He turned this cut-out around another time to make sure that the audience had seen this owl. While 99% of the viewers were oblivious to this owl shaped cut-out, the other 1%, Masons, were well aware of this symbology being used. (The owl symbol is MAJOR in the Masonic codes). Basically, Red was saying "Hello" to all 33rd Degree Masons.
I also have a "Popeye" DVD with cartoons from the 1930's. One of these cartoons, the cartoon about "Ali Baba and His Forty Thieves", is so full of Masonic symbols that it makes your head spin.
Do you find your head spinning a lot?
multisync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:25 AM   #250
dunadan

[quote=mistressmason;1060870131]
Quote:
Hi

I agree fastracking isn't the way to go for any sort of pathwork/initiation process....and Freemasonry isn't a path to tread lightly

I havent seen The Objective or Creep, my eyes have been opened and I will look it up - thanks

Seen Black Death - fantastic - and I have a feeling that there was another very similar film on similar lines etc. (forgot the title though - sorry - it may come to me).

Talking of initiation! We have one at our Lodge tomorrow so this afternoon I have been swatting up on my lines!
The Creep is reasonably gorey, but absolutly excellent! I think its the best British horror in years, however there is a back story to it that is just screaming for a sequal!
The Objective is set in modern day Afghanistan with a group of American soldiers sent out to dicover a source of an unknown power blip. It includes supposed Djinn, ET and ultimatly a cover up...but I wont say anymore!

Please let me know what you think, when you have! I found it very thought provoking, indeed!
Oh yes!! I love my Corrie too!! Its the only soap I do enjoy though...but I am quite partial to Waterloo road when its on, but not much else. TV tends to be rubbish these days, I feel!
Really hope you enjoy the films, when you see them!
I have them 'on order' for loan....thanks...I will let you know in due course

Good luck whilst on the square!

Most TV is rubbish, I like The Big Bang Theory and one or two of the more esoteric series/programmes......
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #251
lightgiver

Arrow MMs

Quote:

I have them 'on order' for loan....thanks...I will let you know in due course

Good luck whilst on the square!

Most TV is rubbish, I like The Big Bang Theory and one or two of the more esoteric series/programmes......

I see you are reading the thread now.

Mistress (lover)...Historically, the term has denoted a "kept woman", who was maintained in a comfortable (or even lavish) lifestyle by a wealthy man so that she will be available for his sexual pleasure.

Mistress of the house of life, a title of the Egyptian goddess Isis...

Mistress of the Robes, the senior lady of the British Royal Household

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-06-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:34 PM   #252
mistressmason
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Mistress (lover)...Historically, the term has denoted a "kept woman", who was maintained in a comfortable (or even lavish) lifestyle by a wealthy man so that she will be available for his sexual pleasure.

Iggy Pop - " i wanna be your dog " - YouTube

Mistress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sorry to dissapoint!! I wish I was!! LOL!!
mistressmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #253
lightgiver

Arrow Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressmason View Post
Sorry to dissapoint!! I wish I was!! LOL!!
Your Signature ..."I have no desire to make windows into men's souls!" -Elizabeth 1st...I suppose the Queen just placed herself on the throne.

There is so little beauty in this world, and so much suffering. Do you suppose that is what God had in mind? That is to say if there is a god at all. Perhaps there is nothing in this universe but ourselves. And our thoughts...

Sir Francis Walsingham (c. 1532 – 6 April 1590) was principal secretary to Queen Elizabeth I of England from 20 December 1573 until his death, and is popularly remembered as her "spymaster"...

Born to a well-connected family of gentry, Walsingham travelled in continental Europe after leaving university before embarking at the age of twenty on a career in the law. A committed Protestant, during the reign of the Catholic Queen Mary I of England he joined other expatriates in exile in Switzerland and northern Italy until Mary's death and the accession of her Protestant half-sister, Elizabeth.

As principal secretary, he was a supporter of exploration, colonization, the plantation of Ireland, and the use of England's maritime power. He worked to bring Scotland and England together. He oversaw operations that penetrated the heart of Spanish military preparation, gathered intelligence from across Europe, disrupted a range of plots against Elizabeth, and secured the execution of Mary, Queen of Scots.

Walsingham was driven by Protestant zeal to counter Catholicism, and sanctioned the use of torture against Catholic priests and suspected conspirators. Edmund Campion was among those tortured and found guilty on the basis of extracted evidence; he was hanged, drawn and quartered at Tyburn in 1581. Walsingham could never forget the atrocities against Protestants he had witnessed in France during the Bartholomew's Day massacre, and believed a similar slaughter would occur in England in the event of a Catholic resurgence. Walsingham's brother-in-law Robert Beale, who was in Paris with Walsingham at the time of the massacre, encapsulated Walsingham's view: "I think it time and more than time for us to awake out of our dead sleep, and take heed lest like mischief as has already overwhelmed the brethren and neighbours in France and Flanders embrace us which be left in such sort as we shall not be able to escape." He tracked down Catholic priests in England and supposed conspirators by employing informers, and intercepting correspondence. Walsingham's staff in England included the cryptographer Thomas Phelippes, who was an expert in deciphering letters and forgery, and Arthur Gregory, who was skilled at breaking and repairing seals without detection...

After the assassination in mid-1584 of William the Silent, the leader of the Dutch revolt against Spain, English military intervention in the Low Countries was agreed in the Treaties of Nonsuch of 1585. The murder of William the Silent also reinforced fears for Queen Elizabeth's safety. Walsingham helped create the Bond of Association, the signatories of which promised to hunt down and kill anyone who conspired against Elizabeth.

The Act for the Surety of the Queen's Person, passed by Parliament in March 1585, set up a legal process for trying any claimant to the throne implicated in plots against the Queen.The following month Mary, Queen of Scots, was placed in the strict custody of Sir Amias Paulet, a friend of Walsingham. At Christmas, she was moved to a moated manor house at Chartley. Walsingham instructed Paulet to open, read and pass to Mary unsealed any letters that she received, and to block any potential route for clandestine correspondence. In a successful attempt to entrap her, Walsingham arranged a single exception: a covert means for Mary's letters to be smuggled in and out of Chartley in a beer keg. Mary was misled into thinking these secret letters were secure, while in reality they were deciphered and read by Walsingham's agents. In July 1586, Anthony Babington wrote to Mary about an impending plot to free her and kill Elizabeth. Mary's reply was clearly encouraging, and sanctioned Babington's plans. Walsingham had Babington and his associates rounded up; fourteen were executed in September 1586. In October, Mary was put on trial under the Act for the Surety of the Queen's Person in front of 36 commissioners, including Walsingham.

During the presentation of evidence against her, Mary broke down and pointed accusingly at Walsingham saying, "all of this is the work of Monsieur de Walsingham for my destruction", to which he replied, "God is my witness that as a private person I have done nothing unworthy of an honest man, and as Secretary of State, nothing unbefitting my duty." Mary was found guilty, and the warrant for her execution was drafted, but Elizabeth hesitated to sign it, despite pressure from Walsingham. Walsingham wrote to Paulet urging him to find "some way to shorten the life" of Mary to relieve Elizabeth of the burden, to which Paulet replied indignantly, "God forbid that I should make so foul a shipwreck of my conscience, or leave so great a blot to my poor posterity, to shed blood without law or warrant." Walsingham made arrangements for Mary's execution; Elizabeth signed the warrant on 1 February 1587, and entrusted it to William Davison, who had been appointed as junior Secretary of State in late September 1586. Davison passed the warrant to Cecil, and a privy council convened by Cecil without Elizabeth's knowledge agreed to carry out the sentence as soon as was practical. Within a week, Mary was beheaded...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=57365&page=4
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=302
http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=3683
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1231
Old 11-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #254
dunadan

Quote:

Iggy Pop - " i wanna be your dog " - YouTube

Mistress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yes, jaded, yet on here Thanks for the tip off
Old 11-06-2012, 12:09 PM   #255
dunadan

QE1's other spy was '007' Dr. John Dee (The Welsh Wizard).....
Old 12-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #256
offramp
Banned

Quote:
QE1's other spy was '007' Dr. John Dee (The Welsh Wizard).....
Is it known if Dee ever set foot in Wales. He was quite a traveller, but I don't remember reading of a trip of his to the land of his fathers.
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #257
dunadan

Although a spurious link.......The Mothman Prophecies' is set in 'Mason County'

The real story (1966 etc.) covers;

* The Mothman/Thunderbird/Owlman;

* Attacks;

* Physical phenomena/injuries;

* Multiple sitings - inc Police and other professionals;

* Vampyrism;

* Prophecies and other supernatural phenomenon;

* Disused underground secret bases/ ammunition's dump/toxic waste;

* MIB's and other humanoid type encounters/Threats to local witnesses etc;

* Cattle mutilations - exams for radiation? - and Chupacabra goat/cattle/small animal deaths;

* Bridge collapse (Disaster) - after which all sitings ceased.

All preceded by multiple - interactive - UFO sitings...

Last edited by dunadan; 12-06-2012 at 03:59 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #258
lightgiver

Lightbulb Dan

Quote:
Yes, jaded, yet on here Thanks for the tip off
Just Checking
Old 12-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #259
lightgiver

Lightbulb OO Dan

Dee was born in Tower Ward, London, to a Welsh family. He was the only child of his parents: Rowland, who was a mercer and minor courtier, and Joan, who was the daughter of William Wild...

The Anglo-Saxon word for 'foreign' or 'foreigner' was Waelisc and a 'foreign(er's) land' was called Wēalas. The modern English forms of these words with respect to the modern country are Welsh (the people) and Wales (the land), respectively.

The English are Germans The Welsh are real Britons...

From the 1550s through the 1570s, he served as an advisor to England's voyages of discovery, providing technical assistance in navigation and ideological backing in the creation of a "British Empire", a term that he was the first to use. Dee wrote a letter to William Cecil, 1st Baron Burghley in October 1574 seeking patronage. He claimed to have occult knowledge of treasure on the Welsh Marches, and of ancient valuable manuscripts kept at Wigmore Castle, knowing that the Lord Treasurer's ancestors came from this area...In 1577, Dee published General and Rare Memorials pertayning to the Perfect Arte of Navigation, a work that set out his vision of a maritime empire and asserted English territorial claims on the New World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offramp View Post
Is it known if Dee ever set foot in Wales. He was quite a traveller, but I don't remember reading of a trip of his to the land of his fathers.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=88
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=209

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-06-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Old 14-06-2012, 11:48 AM   #260
dunadan

Quote:
Just Checking
Yes - thanks