Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 25-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #121
bernard
Banned

I was being a little flippent, but his dour demeanor does remind me of most Scottish blokes ive met. No offence meant. I love them flat sausages if that helps??
bernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #122
thentherewere4

'THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS. No one can deny that'

Cave man. Hit woman on head with stick. Get sex.

Luvin' It.

thentherewere4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #123
peabrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard View Post
I was being a little flippent, but his dour demeanor does remind me of most Scottish blokes ive met. No offence meant. I love them flat sausages if that helps??
, our self deprecating humour can sometimes make us seem dour
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #124
bernard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thentherewere4 View Post
'THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS. No one can deny that'

Cave man. Hit woman on head with stick. Get sex.

Luvin' It.

But thats not the scenario were talkin about??

Iam not here to defend child killers!!! Just trying to make the point everthing in life is not black & white.

In this instance.

The Means

Inventing the kidnap,

The end

They are still there to provide for there kids, and not rotting in a foreign prison with there kids in the British 'care' system.

If it was an ACCIDENT like the foreign old bill think, What would Maddie have wanted them to do??

Rip the family apart? I dont think so.
bernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #125
thentherewere4

Hi Bernard,

In my book killing a 3yr old child is something that can't ever be justified.

To quote Martin Grime (the cadaver dog handler) on the matter of Maddies untimely death in apartment 5A - 'If the McCanns kept a cadaver in their apartment they may not have broken any laws'.
Old 18-10-2012, 11:17 AM   #126
thentherewere4

Frankie Boyle says he's gonna disappear AND then reappear in another form on 'the other side'. Just hope the new Frankie is as good as the old Frankie ever was.

Who the hell am I kidding.

REMEMBER AT ALL TIMES : THE MCCANNS WILL TAKE YOU DOWN
Old 18-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #127
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders7777 View Post
Absolutely superb post! Thank you for spelling it out for the newbies.

Check this out:

DEY DO DOUGH DON'T DEY DOUGH!

("Grieving" donator??? A day or three after his daughter went AWOL ... Says it all, end of)

Gerry McCann is happy - YouTube
..they are total scumbags Anders, as many of us on here know and realise.

If they were council estate residents, they would have been banged up for child abuse and their other kids taken off them...if they didn't have connections, they would be banged up...if they didn't have connections they would have been fired from their jobs...

gerry mccann, apart from vile, I could not imagine a more nasty piece of work to be in the same room with...and as for his wife...beggars belief she would go along with it all (!!) Or is mega under some form of mind control

What I think most probably happened could be listed below:

*The child died by accident whilst they left her alone, they covered it up
*The child was involved in some sort of ritual sacrifice...they covered it up..
*The child was killed by gerry or the mother..they covered it up.
*The child died, by accident in the room, and 'the govt and his masonic buddies used it as an ideal opportunity to further the child chipping agenda..

The LEAST plausible explanation is the one that is bandied about by them and the grovelling, sycophantic media...

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #128
trux newman

I think Derek Acorah is a good example of someone who starts off with a genuine gift but then gets to the point of needing to 'perform' so starts to fake things and then the gift gets taken away.

David saw him back in the day.

As for the McCanns, just read the banned book by the portugese investigator. It's available in full online and it's all in there. They killed her. Accidentally or intentionally who knows, but they did. Then they covered it up, used their contacts and made so many people complicit that there's no going back.
trux newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #129
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
Justice for Maddie will only come the day they arrest her parents for her murder.
Derek Acorah might be a scam artist but he is right on this one.
Madeline McCann is dead and died on that night in the villa.
Exactly how the Portugese police investigation showed

Reptiles. 'Women' like that absolutely give me the creeps.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:10 PM   #130
northernlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Acorah, is, imho, a shill who is in it purely for the $ - i know a few people who know him (though have never met him) and they all say he is a nice guy but he fakes it all, because it is in his contract to do so.

One person i know was offered the job on most haunted, she said that part of the contract stipulated that there would be a 'taking over' (read trance-channel) in every show and she said she couldn't do a show and fake it if that is what was needed, they then offered to Achorah.

I had tickets to one of his shows and he did a big routine asking if there was a Mahhhgrettt in the room (big emphesis when he said it. then went onto a lady called margret. well the chap i know who works in box office gave us all free tickets to the next night, well derek gets on stage and starts doing the margret in exactly the same dragged out voice after that i was sure he was a fake, my friend wanted to get his autograph so i stood in queue with friend then he asked me if i wanted his autograph, i said no thankyou...well he had a face like thunder after that i decided he wasnt a very nice man, i mean tickets were £17 quid each and seating was at least a thousand...its a big money maker

as for madeleine, well I never believed any of the stories what the mcanns spouted, its a case that haunts me to this day. i do not believe that any educated mother would leave 3 children alone and go for a night out Off the premises whilst turning down babysitting services
as a mom of five i know what kids get up to in 5 minutes unattended, leaving three little kids alone would be sheer madness.
allways believed it to be a total coverup

as for recent developments, they stopped using the two dectitves on 28th oct? very oddly after all the saville, abuse stuff came out
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote