We clearly see acorah faking two "possessions"

Both names given are anagrams of

DEREK LIES

and

DEREK FAKER

LMAO!!!!!

Someone's "having a laugh..."

From 2005

Ciaran, who joined Most Haunted in April 2004 became suspicious of Acorah's antics on a shoot at Castle Leslie, Co Monaghan in Ireland where a 17th Century four-poster bed has been claimed to levitate.

Ciaran recalls: "As we walked into the bedroom, Derek touched the bed and came out with extremely accurate information.

"He insisted he got all the information just from touching the bed. But it was the wrong bed."

Antix Productions claims the mediums have no idea where they will be filming or know any details about the history of the locations.

But Ciaran says: "Derek must have had prior knowledge of the locations."

He devised a plan to see if Derek was deliberately deceiving the public.

While on a shoot at Bodmin gaol he invented a long-dead South African jailer called Kreed Kafer - an anagram of Derek Faker.

"I wrote the name down and asked another member of the crew to mention it to Derek before filming.

"I honestly didn't think Derek would take the bait. But during the filming he actually got possessed by my fictional character!"

On the next shoot at Prideaux Place, Cornwall, Ciaran made up another fictional character, highwayman Rik Eedles - an anagram of Derek Lies. Sure enough, Derek made contact with the dead outlaw.

Ciaran says: "In my professional opinion we're not dealing with a genuine medium.

"When Derek is possessed he is doing it consciously - all we are seeing is showmanship and dramatics."

Ciaran went a step further at Craigievar Castle, near Aberdeen.

"I made up stories about Richard the Lionheart, a witch, and Richard's apparition appearing to walk through a wardrobe - the lion, the witch and the wardrobe!" True to form, Derek mentioned all Ciaran's stories - even though Richard I reigned 500 years BEFORE Craigievar Castle was built.

The final straw came last month when Most Haunted presented a three-night special from Manchester.

On the second evening, the show claimed to be broadcasting live from the site of Cheadle's Victorian asylum, a place where - according to presenter David Bull - thousands died in torment. In fact they were in the derelict remains of Barnes Convalescence Home - where nobody died in torment.

Ciaran remembers: "Derek was communicating with spirits that sounded as if they'd been in an asylum, but it was never an asylum."

Yesterday the Mirror confronted Derek Acorah with Ciaran's allegations. He told us: "I've worked with Ciaran for many shows and he's got every right to say what he says.

"However, it does shock and surprise me. Not only do I believe that I am a genuine medium - I live my work 24 hours a day. If I thought that I wasn't a true medium, I wouldn't work as one."

Right.
I have checked the contract and there is nothing in mine with regards mediumship. Its mostly about confidentiality and promotion along with my appearance on the show. So it may have changed from back in Derek's time.

I have included photos of my contract against the screen and covered my personal details for the naysayers who may think I am at it lol.

My Paranormal/Spiritual Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/30rone

Last edited by scottishryan; 16-05-2012 at 02:35 PM.
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #22
grakkus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuna View Post
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ead-claim.html

Sorry it's a Sun link.

Derek Acorah who has some popularity as a Psychic in the UK Television media, has caused anger and upset to the parents of missing child Madeleine McCann, by saying that he believes her to be dead.

The tragic case of Maddie, as she is known goes back to 2007 when she went missing from her parents holiday home on The Portuguese Algarve, this has resulted in one of the most infamous missing persons cases in UK history.
Mr Acorah has probably read about the two dogs that smelt blood and corpses in the McCann's apartment and their car.
grakkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #23
oonalu

I still can't get my head around the fact that she ( Kate ) washed the curtains , who washes curtains on holiday ?
Ben Needhams mother met a goverment minister last September 2011 for the first time and not one british policeman have ever travelled to Kos said a private investigator who was hired by the Needhams............. says it all really
Old 16-05-2012, 04:29 PM   #24
sillybilly

Let's face it the world is full of 'psychics'. So why has not one of them been able to pinpoint where Madeleine (the name 'Maddy' was made up by the press) is - alive or dead? Why has no one been able to identify the culprits?
sillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #25
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oonalu View Post
I still can't get my head around the fact that she ( Kate ) washed the curtains , who washes curtains on holiday ?
Ben Needhams mother met a goverment minister last September 2011 for the first time and not one british policeman have ever travelled to Kos said a private investigator who was hired by the Needhams............. says it all really

Not only the curtains, but also pyjamas, also cuddle cat, which of course bore the only traces of Maddie's scent - most parents would have sealed it within three or four ziplock bags to preserve the scent. Apt 5a was also super bleached so that virtually no Maddie DNA could be found. There was not a single Maddie hair on the pillows or bedding, so the Portuguese police had to send to Rothley for a sample of hair. Maddie did not have her own hairbrush or toothbrush, according to Kate. One toothbrush for three kids.

One toothbrush??? Gimme a break.

And Gerry taking a "broken" fridge to the dump, instead of asking maintenance to do it. Gerry buying masses of red meat, and leaving it to fester and stink out the back of the Renault Scenic along with apparently several soiled nappies on the boot.

The same car that the EVRD dogs alerted to Cadeverine odour and Maddie DNA.

The same DNA samples that were got at by mi5 so that the initial positive match to Maddie turned out to be a "mistake"...

So hygenic, these alleged Doctors.

Right.

I could list literally several hundred red flags.

RIP Maddie.

Last edited by anders7777; 16-05-2012 at 07:06 PM.
anders7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #26
merla
Inactive

I know all about the Kreed Kafer and general fakery, I just didn't think he's be mental enough to put himself in the McCanns' crosshair. Hasn't he seen what they did to Amaral? Good on him for winning in court against them though Not that the papers over here will ever mention that.
merla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 07:38 PM   #27
merlincove
Inactive

Thanks for that Ryan - when i see my friend i'll tell her she's talking bollox - just like Derek does most of the time

Last edited by merlincove; 16-05-2012 at 07:39 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 08:09 PM   #28
anders7777
Eternal Member

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co....t-one.html?m=1

Posted TODAY

The Blacksmith Bureau
WEDNESDAY, 16 MAY 2012

It won't go away–Part One

When the fuss has all died down and the 195 clues have been chucked into the Thames or the Tagus the police of both countries will turn their attention to the Archiving Summary and the section entitled "In the interest of the reconstruction".

It is the repeated contention of the McCanns and their allies that the refusal of the couple to attend is a myth. Why, they say, the McCanns were arguidos, there was no question of not returning: their status meant that they had to return.

It was only the Tapas 7 who had problems and expressed reservations against going back. When they did so, goes this version, then the police didn't bother to insist on the parents returning since there was no point unless all nine were present.

We can leave aside the obvious sophistry of this claim and  the way it ignores the fact that the parents had already spent tens of thousands on lawyers with the aim of thwarting the requirement to return, and the unrealistic supposition  that the attitudes and decisions of the Seven and the Two would not interact with each other.

We can ignore it and go straight to the evidence rather than the alibis. The McCanns and their supporters aren't keen on that, which is why they were so keen to sink the famous Gerry blog and other audit-trail footprints into oblivion. They aren't keen on it because this meretricious  version was invented with one eye on the future when there might be other investigations. Which is now.

For during the coming months police investigators can hardly avoid asking, what do the actions of the parents in regard to a reconstruction at that time tell us about them? If they were always going to return, OK, but if, after having stated repeatedly  that they and their seven friends wanted to go back and help and would do so whenever asked, they actually stalled and refused under various excuses, then that was a quite different matter. And meriting some pretty close attention. Just what were they evading, apart from, as the archiving prosecutor wrote, "the chance to demonstrate their innocence"?  And who would ever turn that down? And why?

So here we go: we will hear the parents and the Third Man who speaks for the three of them, Clarence Mitchell, in their own words. No leaks, no anonymous feeds, just public verbatim statements. And we can compare what they say they were going to do with what they actually did.

Far from being any sort of myth, the evidence shows a clear pattern of events.

From September 2007 until the turn of the year the Three maintained effusively that they and the friends wanted to co-operate in any  reconstruction requested by the police. And they knew perfectly well, from the police and their own lawyers, what an official investigative reconstruction, as codified in Portuguese law, involved.
After January, however, the idea of the reconstruction began to change into reality. The Portuguese saw both it and the prior rogatory UK interviews as a unity:  the McCanns were not involved in the latter because their arguido status gave them the right to silence but the seven friends would be intensively questioned about what they did on the night of the disappearance. And then a reconstruction – which arguido status did not exempt the couple from – would test the credibility, even possibility, of all nine's supposed actions on  May 3.
In April the parents were given until the end of the month to come to a decision on participating. Their tone changed and the excuses began. In the last few days before the deadline expired the couple made it clear publicly but sotto voce that they would not go. Most of the Seven also declined although until their interviews were leaked – how very unhelpful for them – their refusals were kept strictly secret. But we are not concerned with them here. With those decisions the reconstruction was out and the investigation was effectively at an end.
Those who find evidence tedious can simply accept this summary although, then, of course, they won't know,yet again,  whether they are being fibbed to.

You will find Part 2/3 already published in the archive list below

john blacksmith at 18:20
Old 16-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #29
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Thanks for that Ryan - when i see my friend i'll tell her she's talking bollox - just like Derek does most of the time
All of the time. He is a con man and a disgrace to real mediums/psychics.

Last edited by anders7777; 16-05-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Old 16-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #30
oonalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders7777 View Post
not only the curtains, but also pyjamas, also cuddle cat, which of course bore the only traces of maddie's scent - most parents would have sealed it within three or four ziplock bags to preserve the scent. Apt 5a was also super bleached so that virtually no maddie dna could be found. There was not a single maddie hair on the pillows or bedding, so the portuguese police had to send to rothley for a sample of hair. Maddie did not have her own hairbrush or toothbrush, according to kate. One toothbrush for three kids.

And gerry taking a "broken" fridge to the dump, instead of asking maintenance to do it. Gerry buying masses of red meat, and leaving it to fester and stink out the back of the renault scenic along with apparently several soiled nappies on the boot.

The same car that the evrd dogs alerted to cadeverine odour and maddie dna.

The same dna samples that were got at by mi5 so that the initial positive match to maddie turned out to be a "mistake"...

So hygenic, these alleged doctors.

Right.

Rip maddie.

omg !
Old 16-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #31
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Oh goodness, please don't Pre-2008/9 the contracts could have been so different!! She could be correct for all we know!

Old 16-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #32
scottishryan

Quote:
Not only the curtains, but also pyjamas, also cuddle cat, which of course bore the only traces of Maddie's scent - most parents would have sealed it within three or four ziplock bags to preserve the scent. Apt 5a was also super bleached so that virtually no Maddie DNA could be found. There was not a single Maddie hair on the pillows or bedding, so the Portuguese police had to send to Rothley for a sample of hair. Maddie did not have her own hairbrush or toothbrush, according to Kate. One toothbrush for three kids.

And Gerry taking a "broken" fridge to the dump, instead of asking maintenance to do it. Gerry buying masses of red meat, and leaving it to fester and stink out the back of the Renault Scenic along with apparently several soiled nappies on the boot.

The same DNA samples that were got at by mi5 so that the initial positive match to Maddie turned out to be a "mistake"...

Right.

RIP Maddie.
Certainly gets the old mind ticking eh? I remember watching the Portuguese documentary on the case and it raised a plethora of questions and surprise. Not one piece of it was ever raised by our supposed Investigative journalists either.

All very strange and surprising as if it was all false....usually our press comes out and does it discrediting act! Most of it was just blanked completely

Old 16-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #33
anders7777
Eternal Member

Published TODAY

WEDNESDAY, 16 MAY 2012

It won't go away Part Two – the detailed evidence

The Madeleine Three

Throughout the summer and autumn of 2007 The Three, that is the McCanns and the spokesman who retailed their views, maintained time and again that they wanted to go back and help with an officially mooted  police  reconstruction of May3. From November onwards the idea of such a reconstruction, the format of which was fixed and which, of course, had nothing to do with Crimewatch – type  badly acted re-creations, began to turn into reality.

In April the McCanns were informed that there was an end of the month deadline for their decision and at that point the tenor of the Three's public statements began to change. As late as  January 2008, however,  they were still repeating their four month old mantra of full-hearted support for the Portuguese investigation.

Clarence Mitchell, December  5 2007: 

"If Kate and Gerry, or indeed any of their friends, are required to go back to Portugal they will be more than happy to comply.They will do anything necessary if it helps them move on and be eliminated as suspects."'

Clarence Mitchell, December 13:

"We are well aware of what the papers are saying but we have heard nothing official from the Portuguese police. If it does happen, no-one has anything to hide and they will happily tell the police what they want to hear over timings and anything else they are not sure about."

Clarence Mitchell, January 4 2008:

"Kate and Gerry, and their friends particularly, are very keen to talk to the Portuguese police again because they want to be able to clarify any inconsistencies to do with the timeline of events on May 3, or whenever the police put forward."

Clarence Mitchell, January 29:

"For some months now we have actively offered to assist this process, to get it underway as soon as possible. Kate and Gerry's friends are keen that it should happen soon and want any bureaucracy - whether it's in Portugal or England - to be cleared quickly.

Any inconsistencies the police believe exist in their evidence can be cleared up very quickly and then we hope Kate and Gerry's names will be cleared. As far as we are concerned this cannot happen soon enough."

There followed a lengthy period of relative silence while the groundwork was being laid for the UK rogatory interviews in early April. The Portuguese saw the reconstruction and the interviews as a unity: the Tapas 7 could have their full say and then the reconstruction would test their considered versions.

The reconstruction was therefore suddenly becoming a reality rather than a possibility and the McCanns had until the end of the month at the latest to inform the Portuguese of their intentions – so it was now time for the parents to put their "keenness" to co-operate with such an exercise into action. On April 7 the PJ arrived in the UK for the interviews.

Clarence Mitchell, April 4:

'Kate and Gerry are currently deciding whether to return to Portugal. [again, clearly demonstrating that they had a choice]. It is being discussed.Going to Portugal would send out the strongest possible message that Madeleine could still be alive and the search for her should continue. The family feel the focus should be on finding Madeleine.

Next week's interviews will help in gauging the police attitude. In an ideal world they would not be arguidos and their lawyers have always warned them not to return while they have that status."

Clarence Mitchell had let the cat out of the bag, hadn't he? And two days later he explicitly confirmed that under legal advice they were not going back to Portugal until they were no longer arguidos, even though all the reasons and reservations they were to come up as their "reasons" hadn't arisen yet!

Clarence Mitchell, April 6:

"If they returned now to Portugal it would be a distraction and would put pressure on police.Their lawyers would block it anyway.But once their arguido status has been lifted, they will feel differently."

And a day after that they began to spin in the new direction. What had happened to the repeated promises to participate with enthusiasm?  After being quoted anonymously as saying that Kate McCann might be too traumatised to take part in a reconstruction Mitchell made another statement.

He put forward the complete invention that a PJ reconstruction, an official measure of the Portuguese criminal code, its status and format fixed and known, a part of the investigative process and not for public consumption, was actually a televised Crimewatch episode.

Clarence Mitchell, April 8:

"There are loads of questions still to be addressed such as whether the twins, Sean and Amelie, will be required and what the actual re-enactment will be used for.

No-one knows whether it will be done behind closed doors or whether it will be a Crimewatch-style reconstruction used to try and generate new leads. All these types of things need to be ironed out before a decision is made." [But, as you have just seen, the lawyers had already made the decision].

And then in an another interview at the same he and the parents made their  second invention of the week. That the idea of the reconstruction was not part of the Portuguese penal code at all – but a suggestion of the McCanns!

Clarence Mitchell:

"Gerry and Kate suggested months ago that a reconstruction [here the three deliberately conflate the idea of a television appeal with the Portuguese penal code provision] should take place but were told by the police that they didn't do it.We want to be sure that no confusion or contradiction comes out of this [!] and that it doesn't in any way make matters worse.

They are happy to assist the police in anything that might help them generate new leads but there are genuine considerations to be discussed."

And now Kate appears to have had one of her convenient mental collapses.

Clarence Mitchell:

"Kate is upset. There's been no sense of concern for her feelings or the anguish it will cause her. On an emotional level she is not sure she can go through with it.The family will consider it. If it's felt that there's a chance of it helping to find Madeleine then, of course, they will do it. But given it is a year on, you have to wonder about the value of it."[Again, free to choose, and in the process of choosing, not compelled]

Clarence Mitchell:

"However, Kate and Gerry would very much welcome a Crimewatch-style reconstruction which is properly broadcast for millions of people to see and could generate important new leads and fresh information.

"It's untrue to say that Kate and Gerry have been called back or summoned back. Their lawyers are very much continuing discussions with the Portuguese police and if any such decision is taken to take part, an announcement will be made at the appropriate time."

So yet again he is confirming that their presence was a matter for decision by them and their lawyer team, not the Portuguese. And, with the deadline for telling the Portuguese of their decision only days away, Gerry finally came in to speak himself on the BBC.

Gerry McCann, April 24:

"We want to work with the Portuguese authorities,  we have co-operated with them since day one and we have been completely open and transparent. We’ve told them every single bit of information that we have had at our disposal and answered all their questions, so of course we can see a scenario by which we continue to work with them."

Fine. But near the end of the programme the interviewer asked him if going back to Portugal for the reconstruction was "risky", given that they might be still be charged with child neglect.

Gerry McCann:

"Well we talked about this early on. We were given legal advice that what we did was well within the bounds of reasonable parenting and of course, at the time, we thought what we did was perfectly reasonable.

However hindsight has proven that we made a mistake. Clearly we would never leave the children again. We are paying more for that than anyone could possibly ever imagine, but, you know, clearly I think such a charge one has to ask why are people talking about that now when we’re almost a year down the line and Madeleine hasn’t been found? They have no more information now than was available to them on the 4th of May, so why are we talking about such a charge now?"

Did you get all that? He was asked the simple question "was it 'risky' to return to Portugal now?" Yes or no? Where's his answer in all that self-serving junk? Why isn't it there?

The answer is missing from the transcript. Readers may wonder – although the reason is really obvious given the terms that the pair and their lawyers impose on their interviewers – why that is so and why music is played instead. After the music ends the interviewer seems to have been in no doubt that he had replied and what the answer to his question was.

Interviewer:

"So the McCann’s continue to campaign and to travel, but for now Portugal remains off limits. The crime of ‘abandoning’ children carries a jail term of up to 5 years, and the couple simply won’t risk another confrontation with the police."

The McCanns were given a transcript of the programme before it was broadcast.

It won't go away  Part Three, the invented alibi

So the decision had been taken, just under a week before the Portuguese deadline was up; clearly it had not been dependent on any decisions the Tapas 7 had taken. Since it was the first Madeleine Memorial Birthday Carnival & Jamboree  the two dozen or so interviews that the pair gave that week concentrated on the gooey stuff, not the highly significant decision they had taken, which – surprise, surprise – was drowned out by the noise.

It remained for Mitchell to try and package the whole affair up on behalf of all three of them, insert the alibi about it being the T7's decision and not the parents', since the latter had no choice, and hope that it would all be forgotten. Bad luck, Clarence!  On May 9 he was interviewed in Ireland in front of an audience and was given a most helpfully phrased take-off point for discussion of the reconstruction by a production team and  interviewer with rather odd standards of background research. Just what Clarence wanted, in fact.

Mitchell's Irish interviewer

Note the limited neural area.That's why Mitchell was there

Interviewer: "Now, the.. the last err, thing is quite amazing. It's an astonishing development in the sense that it's about a cancellation of a reconstruction of what happened on that night. Wh... the reconstruction wasn't going to be televised, so what was the point of it?"

Clarence Mitchell: [Having, of course, had the details of Portuguese investigative reconstructions explained to him in detail by the couple's lawyers for months but apparently totally ignorant of them now] "Well, that's exactly the question that Gerry, Kate and their friends were asking. Err, there were a whole host of reasons that they had very strong concerns about what this would actually achieve, what they've all said consistently and continue to do so, will do anything to help find Madeleine."

And then, sounding rather like Aunty Phil, as he often does on the rare occasions he speaks extempore, he  gave the compelling reasons that had somehow overridden those months of promises to return and co-operate. Note again how an official action under the penal code had somehow been turned into a kind of showbiz "proposal" with no investigative or legal basis.

Clarence Mitchell: "This particular proposal, the way it was phrased and the way it was being put forward, then [sic]  felt not in any shape or form help to find her. [no, we don't know what the twat meant by that either.] As you say, it wouldn't have been televised, there would be no new leads coming in... Err, why, what good would it have done well over a year after the event. Erm, nobody seemed to have given any consideration to Kate's mental well being. You know, was she expected to see a child playing Madeleine in front of her? All sorts of other questions. "

Interviewer: Now, they, they were going to use erm, the McCann's and the people who were there actually that night rather than actors.
Clarence Mitchell: Well exactly, and how many reconstructions have you heard of, erm, in Ireland, Britain, or anywhere else, where the original people involved in a case, actually take part. It is virtually unheard of.And so again, that made us, made our Lawyers wonder what, you know, what is going on here? [our italics] And on top of that the Portuguese as a norm, do not do reconstructions.

Finally, the new line emerged in all its glory, the one the supporters have fallen for ever since, that – despite all the evidence you have read above that the McCanns were not going back come what may – the parents couldn't refuse because they were helpless law-abiding arguidos but the Tapas 7 were free to choose and unfortunately…

Anyway, read, and treasure this climatic example of Mitchell-junk at its uncomplicated worst.

Clarence Mitchell: "Last year, just after Madeleine was taken, BBC Crimewatch [ah, not Gerry or Kate then] proposed just such a reconstruction with actors, and the police said no, no, we don't do that here, we don't do reconstructions. And yet suddenly they turn round over a year later to say we will do one on our terms. And, erm, you know, there was some debate within the group. Now Gerry and Kate, as arguidos, as... as suspects, err, I... [remembers his lines] would have had to go back if they were forced back, legally to go.

There was no question of them saying 'no we couldn't go'. But the friends are not, erm, suspected of anything, or not involved directly in that sense, err, that degree. And as a result they have freedom of choice. And they discussed it themselves at length, and decided to let the police know that no, thank you for this offer on this occasion, but we don't feel it would be helpful.

An... and that's what happened and the Police made it clear as well, they wanted everybody or it wouldn't happen. And as soon as one or two of the friends said no, then it simply, erm, fell away. And... "

Yes Clarence. Yes, Kate & Gerry.

john blacksmith at 16:27
Old 16-05-2012, 10:12 PM   #34
stillwakingup

Quote:

Right.

RIP Maddie.

jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #35
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
Certainly gets the old mind ticking eh? I remember watching the Portuguese documentary on the case and it raised a plethora of questions and surprise. Not one piece of it was ever raised by our supposed Investigative journalists either.

All very strange and surprising as if it was all false....usually our press comes out and does it discrediting act! Most of it was just blanked completely

Hey Ryan, thanks for the info - I've read as much as I can on the subject, been banned from all the major pro Maddie forums, because there appear to be infiltrators, gatekeepers, mods - who simply WILL NOT ALLOW any discussion of paedophile rings and coverups.

The very worst is candyfloss at the biggest site, the jillhavern forum.

Anyone interested in just how DEEP the coverup goes, even right to the heart of those supposedly seeking truth and justice, the Tony Bennet site...

Read this:

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012...river.html?m=1

Madeleine McCann was in my taxi but police ignored me

Taxi driver  Antonio Castela, 72, claims he picked up Madeleine McCann the night after she vanished.

Castela says he is ­certain the little girl in pink pyjamas was three-year-old Madeleine.

The girl had the same distinctive mark in her eye as Madeleine.

Castella says the Portuguese police dismissed his evidence.

Castella

Castela said: "After I went to the police, I never heard anything from them again. They did not seem to take me seriously and never questioned me. They simply took down the details and that was it.

"I am amazed that it has been five years and nobody has ever asked me what I saw that night. I am absolutely certain it was her."

(When madeleine disappeared in May 2007, the Portuguese police did not set up effective searches and did not alert the Spanish border for 12 hours.

A check of the other guests at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz was not completed for 48 hours.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1tnzDbJh0)

Website for this image

Castela said he picked up the girl on the evening of May 4, 2007, in Monte Gordo in the Algarve.

Monte Gordo is about an hour’s drive from Praia da Luz where Madeleine vanished.

The girl in the taxi was travelling with four adults - three men and a woman

They were driven to the Hotel Apolo in Vila Real de Santo Antonio, near Faro. 

Once there, they got into a blue 4x4 and drove off.

Castela said: "The little girl, who looked like Madeleine was sat on the lap of a man sitting in the back of the cab. I remember thinking it was odd because they did not speak a word during the entire journey apart from at the end when the man sat in the passenger seat said to me, ‘How much?’" 

He said the girl in his cab did not speak but was “staring ahead” as though she had been doped.

Very often it is the police who are involved in the kidnappings of children, reportedly.

In Portugal, the Casa Pia scandal was about child abuse being carried out by top people, including, reportedly, the police.

The following is from "Madeleine McCann - a wide angle versus a microscope" by churchofnobody.blogspot.com/

The Pedophocracy WILL blow your mind - I guarantee it.
The six chapters look at half a dozen massive paedophile scandals: Dutroux in Belgium; the Franklin/Boy's Town scandal; the Presidio/West Point military childminding scandal; the McMartin preschool scandal; and last but not least the perfectly mind-boggling bust of the 'The Finders'. First up, the most singular thing about each of these headfuck scandals is how HUGE they were. They were the kind of HUGE that makes the Madeleine McCann case look scrawny.

Sure enough the media worked its magic and each of these scandals was rescripted, recast, and all shot through a blurry vaseline lens. The parents had dreamt it all!...
How then to portray a scandal like the Finder's Bust? That didn't spring from complaints from parents but rather from the police arresting two well-dressed men with a van full of kids, aged 2 to 7, all of whom were unwashed and without underpants, just as you'd expect for 'gifted' children being taken to Mexico for 'special education'. But the thick plottened when their Washington headquarters were busted. Paedophiles with headquarters... wow, who knew? And the Finders had two facilities... double wow.

There police found not only: a large collection of jars variously containing urine and faecal matter; a bloody altar surrounded by video cameras; and so many photos and videos (of both porn and satanic ritual) that they needed garbage bags to haul them all away, but also: computers and telexes with orders from all over the world specifying particular 'looks' for children all of whom, one presumes, were to be kidnapped and trafficked overseas. In addition to all this were procedural handbooks detailing how to infiltrate child-minding centres and how to traffic children whilst avoiding police attention. (Hmm... perhaps they should've read that last one a bit more carefully).

Oh! Did I mention that the entire investigation was completely shut down with a single click of the CIA's fingers? It seems the Finders' leader, Marion Pettie, had been CIA since the days of the OSS. And not forgetting his spook wife and spook son. Faced with the obviousness of the Finders as a total CIA gig, the media refused to touch it at all apart from a solitary article in the US News and World Report assuring us that whatever it was the Finders were up to was "eccentric, not illegal".

aangirfan: FREUD, MADELEINE McCANN, MURDOCH

aangirfan: MADELEINE McCANN; NETHERLANDS; BELGIUM ...

aangirfan: MADELEINE McCANN & CERTAIN FASCISTS

aangirfan: LAURENT LOUIS EXPOSES TOP CHILD ABUSERS

aangirfan: Jersey, Dutroux and cover-ups

aangirfan: MADELEINE McCANN; NETHERLANDS; BELGIUM ...

aangirfan: MADELEINE MCCANN; BELLIRAJ; BIN LADEN; AND ...

aangirfan: MADELEINE - MYSTERY MAN - CCTV FOOTAGE WIPED

OK Anders here again

This is the relevant litmus test that the "nobody" blog warned about several years ago...

http://churchofnobody.blogspot.co.uk...ersus.html?m=1

Snip

But what has all this to do with Madeleine McCann? Okay, here is what I know as a cold hard certainty - so huge is this pedophocracy disinfo effort that what with the mainstream media all singing from the same songbook (or not singing as the case may be), there is no way the internet will be spared. And certainly not in regards to the biggest story there is: Madeleine McCann. Thus the various Madeleine forums and usegroups you frequent will have, beyond a shadow of a doubt, at least one fully paid-up and completely dedicated member of the pedophocracy whose sole job it is to make sure that no one gets near the big picture. They may be in the comments, junior, senior, whatever; or they may be the moderator; or they could even have their name right up there in the masthead. Oh, and loners are a rarity, particularly on dedicated sites. Tag-teams are infinitely more likely. The mere fact that a fellow has others agreeing with him increases the weight of that opinion by orders of magnitude. Three? Four people? No problems. We've seen it all before.

Remember - Madeleine McCann was HUGE. The thought that the likewise huge pedophocracy could ignore it and stand back with their fingers crossed hoping that ever larger numbers of people don't wake up to them is an abject impossibility. Remember - they founded the FMSF for no reason other than to convince us all that we shouldn't pay any attention to any crazy stories.

It's an unpleasant fact that full time disinfo merchants hang out pretty much everywhere that free discussions take place. As God is my witness. If you find that too unlikely it's only because you haven't challenged one of them yet. Do that and they give themselves away. It's a long-ish read but if you want to see what a paedophile disinfo spook in action looks like, stevieb provides a salutary lesson. You can actually see me wising up in real time.

And how about the sites you've been hanging out at? Have you ever had cause to wonder at certain dominant people over at the forum you frequent? Would I be right in thinking that they are heavily into blame-the-victim? Do they hate discussions that frame the whole thing in terms of the big picture? Are they big on disinfo buzz words like 'hoax', 'hysteria', 'witch-hunt', 'debunked' etc? Do they link to the FSMF or the IPT and use them as 'debunking' reference points? Do mentions of Dave McGowan have them recoiling like vampires to crucifixes?

Here's something you can try - post a link to this article smack dab in the middle of your favourite forum. There's nothing in it for me you understand. We're just conducting an experiment to see what happens. Just so you know I'm not just making this up, here's Su in the last comments (and actually the inspiration for this piece. Hi Su, smiley winky thing)
As you are aware I have been on several forums for almost three years regarding Madeleine. An eternity ago you said be careful her parents are not guilty it is the paedophocracy. (In my recollection I wasn't quite that definite - ed nobody)

And I was convinced I knew better. I had been spending hours on these forums with some brilliant posters each splicing over the events and concluding lies, lies and more lies.

And we stripped the parents bare, they killed their child of that there was no doubt. And there was an intelligent army of us believing it.

A few days ago a fellow poster was posting about child abuse and Operation Ore and she got banned. Banned for fcuks sake. And then I posed a different question - I asked whether there was a possibility she had been sold to a high powered elite pedophile network. Some fucking pervert abusing the most famous child in the world - again and again - imagine what a thrill that would be. But I did not say that I just said it was a possibility that she did not die in the apartment as alleged by the cop and then posted a link to the aangirfan thread on Haiti.

For the first time ever they deleted the link - declaring it offensive and without validity.

When I went to log in this morning I found my account had been deactivated.

I have come to the conclusion that these places that are meant to be finding out the truth of what happened to this child are manned and controlled and indeed manipulated by a small handful of people - who find what aangirfan says is too close to the truth.

E voila! And that's how it's done. And... that's all it takes. You just have to raise the topic and they give themselves away. So, who's up for it? Do any of you feel like doing battle? Most excellent. Take no prisoners and remember nobody's rule - If they've got the game, they may as well have the name. Godspeed and do pop back in and tell us how you went yeah? All the best.

End snip

Anders here again...

So I took the nobody test

This is what I posted to the Aangirfan post at the top:

You need to read the comments at the bottom of this link as I cannot cut and paste my comments, I'm sure you can figure out who I am, comments two three and four

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012...river.html?m=1
Old 16-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #36
stelios
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by godner View Post
Can anyone confirm 100% that Gerald McCann is a freemason?
I've read up on these lamentable 'parents', but I would appreciate absolute proof that the guy is being looked after by the funny handshake brigade.

He's being looked after by somebody, that's for sure. Would like to know if it's definitely the masons though.
Gerald McCann was a close confidant of Tony Blair and the Labour Party.
He wasnt a Doctor as such rather he was on some Government committee advising the Labour Government on health and the NHS.

Clarence Mitchell former BBC man and former Labour party spin doctor who was also a candidate to become an MP. I mean who ever heard of a candidate MP resigning and deciding to become McCann's PR guy instead.
Clarence Mitchell now works for the PR company, Freud Communications, whose boss is Matthew Freud - the husband of Elisabeth Murdoch, who is the daughter of Rupert Murdoch.

Crooked or what.
Mason maybe not but up to their necks in Labour party sleeze for sure.

stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 12:07 AM   #37
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

I saw a photograph of my Great-Grandfather a little while ago, from sometime in WW1 or around that period (he was in Army uniform), and he is (was) the spitting image of Gerry McCann, even down to the sneer on his face. And he was Scottish! And he was a Mason!

A stonemason that is.

Last edited by presidentgas; 17-05-2012 at 12:09 AM.
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 12:18 AM   #38
isabeau

I'm suprised that medium Derek didn't team up with the McCanns and say she was alive to be honest.

If the McCanns didn't make a penny or use any money for their own personal use I may have been inclined to believe their story.

As it stands it is a money making scheme, a business. If anyone uses Maddies image without paying them they sue.

They only follow up leads that get them publicity and frequently ignore all the rest.

In cases like this the most obvious answer is usually the correct one.

The most obvious answer is an accident that has been covered up to protect the 7 doctors from the law.
There are scents of blood behind the moved sofa that was by a window (moved by the McCanns) and on curtains (washed by the McCanns)
- suggesting a fall, scents of a dead corpse being kept in a small area in a wardrobe and in the boot of the McCanns car (washed by the McCanns), on the childs toy (washed by the Mccanns) etc..

As long as there is no body no one can be charged with abandonment of their children . If there is no evidence they cannot be arrested.

The least obvious answer would be that someone watched a block of apartments night after night in a small community without being seen, picked an apartment that was being checked on every 10 minutes by many different people plus they checked on each others kids as they checked on their own, the kidnapper took just one older child when there were two other smaller children, came in through the front door and left through the window without leaving any evidence on the windows sill at all - not even a footprint - even though it was covered in moss.

When there are loads of unattended children every day in a nearby beach playing alone that could have more easily been taken.
Other suggestions are that it was a planned kidnapping because she was so beautiful and special....etc....

The most obvious answer is staring you in the face - the simplest explanation is usually the right one.

Last edited by isabeau; 17-05-2012 at 12:22 AM.
isabeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #39
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
Gerald McCann was a close confidant of Tony Blair and the Labour Party.
He wasnt a Doctor as such rather he was on some Government committee advising the Labour Government on health and the NHS.

Clarence Mitchell former BBC man and former Labour party spin doctor who was also a candidate to become an MP. I mean who ever heard of a candidate MP resigning and deciding to become McCann's PR guy instead.
Clarence Mitchell now works for the PR company, Freud Communications, whose boss is Matthew Freud - the husband of Elisabeth Murdoch, who is the daughter of Rupert Murdoch.

Crooked or what.
Mason maybe not but up to their necks in Labour party sleeze for sure.

Absolutely correct Stelios.

Further, Gerry McCann was setting himself up to be a Labour MP - just another fecker in the endless line of Scottish masons whose aim is to trough and trough and trough at the pig swill that is Westminster - his mentor was the disgraced paedophile coverup merchant Gordon Brown. Linked to Tony Blair. Linked to David Cameron.

They have the big guns out to cover this all up

We shall see

I predict war crime tribunals, assassinations, the truth will out.
Old 17-05-2012, 12:36 AM   #40
n317v

Kate mccann always looks like shes watching her back all the time.

Her expression is one of guilt.

It looks like she will be the one to break first IMO.

Last edited by n317v; 17-05-2012 at 12:37 AM.
n317v is offline   Reply With Quote