Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 15-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
guuna

Default psychic Acorah angers McCann's.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ead-claim.html

Sorry it's a Sun link.

Derek Acorah who has some popularity as a Psychic in the UK Television media, has caused anger and upset to the parents of missing child Madeleine McCann, by saying that he believes her to be dead.

The tragic case of Maddie, as she is known goes back to 2007 when she went missing from her parents holiday home on The Portuguese Algarve, this has resulted in one of the most infamous missing persons cases in UK history.
Old 15-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #2
merla
Inactive

According to this he's come out and said he didn't even say it, it's all from 'sources'. So really the story is something like 'the sun and possibly the mccanns grab headlines with a good old fashion bit of liable'

I tend to believe him, I mean he's a big fat faker but where is he supposed to have said this and to who? And he's not so crazy that he'd breath a word about Madeleine being dead even if he believe it, that can get you sued by Kate and Gerry.
merla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 04:08 AM   #3
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by merla View Post
According to this he's come out and said he didn't even say it, it's all from 'sources'. So really the story is something like 'the sun and possibly the mccanns grab headlines with a good old fashion bit of liable'

I tend to believe him, I mean he's a big fat faker but where is he supposed to have said this and to who? And he's not so crazy that he'd breath a word about Madeleine being dead even if he believe it, that can get you sued by Kate and Gerry.
Hey M

I follow the MM tragedy very closely

Check this out

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/...e-mccann-case/

Be sure to watch the videos

Especially the second one

LMAO

Snip

Derek Acorah has a busy schedule ahead of him over the course of the next few months.  A cursory glance of his upcoming listingssuggests that ample tickets are still available.  Acorah made the news in the last 24 hours over comments on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, although he has denied his past claims that McCann is dead.  He has also offered to fly to Portugal and speak with spirits to see what happened to the child and turn his findings over to police; I’m sure New Scotland Yard will welcome any gobbledegookinformation he offers up. Acorah believes that McCann will be reincarnated shortly, adding, “‘When children pass over who haven’t had full lives I believe they choose the time to come back in the same form again – as another little girl.’

End snip

Win win for

Sun

Acorah

Team McCann

All best!

Anders
anders7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 04:11 AM   #4
the_ascensionist

Acorah says what the whole world is thinking and it upsets the McCanns. They will milk it for all it's worth.
"Proof and evidence are tools of freedom and empowerment if they are used to reinforce a beneficial, positive belief. But if they are used to reinforce a detrimental, limiting, negative belief... Then proof and evidence are nothing more than tools you are using to make a prison for yourself and your life."- Teal Scott

Follow my blog here
the_ascensionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 04:16 AM   #5
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders7777 View Post
Hey M

I follow the MM tragedy very closely

Check this out

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/...e-mccann-case/

Be sure to watch the videos

Especially the second one

LMAO

Snip

Derek Acorah has a busy schedule ahead of him over the course of the next few months.  A cursory glance of his upcoming listingssuggests that ample tickets are still available.  Acorah made the news in the last 24 hours over comments on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, although he has denied his past claims that McCann is dead.  He has also offered to fly to Portugal and speak with spirits to see what happened to the child and turn his findings over to police; I’m sure New Scotland Yard will welcome any gobbledegookinformation he offers up. Acorah believes that McCann will be reincarnated shortly, adding, “‘When children pass over who haven’t had full lives I believe they choose the time to come back in the same form again – as another little girl.’

End snip

Win win for

Sun

Acorah

Team McCann

All best!

Anders

PS

If this disgusting fraud NEEDS to fly to Portugal to speak to spirits

First class no doubt, five star jolly etc etc

Then what does it say about his superluminal ESP 4D connection to the spirit world, what does this greedy statement say about this stupid troughing git?

Everyone really MUST see the second video

LMAO again, you couldn't make it up!!!

A

Last edited by anders7777; 16-05-2012 at 04:21 AM.
Old 16-05-2012, 04:18 AM   #6
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ascensionist View Post
Acorah says what the whole world is thinking and it upsets the McCanns. They will milk it for all it's worth.
Yup, they all will.

Hopefully one day we shall see some justice for poor Maddie.

RIP
Old 16-05-2012, 04:57 AM   #7
stelios
Banned

Quote:
Yup, they all will.

RIP
Justice for Maddie will only come the day they arrest her parents for her murder.
Derek Acorah might be a scam artist but he is right on this one.
Madeline McCann is dead and died on that night in the villa.
Exactly how the Portugese police investigation showed
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 04:57 AM   #8
stelios
Banned

Quote:
Yup, they all will.

RIP
Justice for Maddie will only come the day they arrest her parents for her murder.
Derek Acorah might be a scam artist but he is right on this one.
Madeline McCann is dead and died on that night in the villa.
Exactly how the Portugese police investigation showed

stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 06:07 AM   #9
cadenza
Banned

Regarding Derek Acorah, I recall reading about the lion the witch and the wardrobe 'haunting', check out this page http://www.ripaonline.co.uk/famous-f...ed-kafer-story

As for the Maddie case, I still cannot get over the fact that her parents have not been charged with, at least, child neglect, or that they appear not to understand that leaving 3 young children unattended was wrong.
cadenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #10
godner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadenza View Post
Regarding Derek Acorah, I recall reading about the lion the witch and the wardrobe 'haunting', check out this page http://www.ripaonline.co.uk/famous-f...ed-kafer-story

As for the Maddie case, I still cannot get over the fact that her parents have not been charged with, at least, child neglect, or that they appear not to understand that leaving 3 young children unattended was wrong.
Aye, and neither do the press, gutter or otherwise.

Can anyone confirm 100% that Gerald McCann is a freemason?
I've read up on these lamentable 'parents', but I would appreciate absolute proof that the guy is being looked after by the funny handshake brigade.

He's being looked after by somebody, that's for sure. Would like to know if it's definitely the masons though.

http://eyetube.me/

ENGLAND AS A NATION IS FINISHED
godner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #11
velma

You must ask yourself, why... the Sun newspaper, whose whole raison d'être is scandal and slander, who invent stories to defame people and print pure lies for sensational headlines, always jump to the defense of the McCann's whenever their "feelings are violated" by the likes of Acorah or anyone else who does not conform to their abduction fantasy. Also, the McCann's are still begging cash in the 'hunt for Maddy' but, the MET are obligingly re-examining the case, at their own expense, so why the need for Private Detectives and further fund-raising?
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #12
noxverulam
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadenza View Post
Hear hear.
noxverulam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #13
merlincove
Inactive

Acorah, is, imho, a shill who is in it purely for the $ - i know a few people who know him (though have never met him) and they all say he is a nice guy but he fakes it all, because it is in his contract to do so.

One person i know was offered the job on most haunted, she said that part of the contract stipulated that there would be a 'taking over' (read trance-channel) in every show and she said she couldn't do a show and fake it if that is what was needed, they then offered to Achorah.

Having said all that though, it's likely that poor girl died at the hands of her parents, and how they have escaped justice for so long is very telling that he is a Mason - they have earned a lot of £ from her disappearance, and unlike other children who have disappeared, why is Maddie always in the headlines - rarely a month goes by without the McCanns hitting the front pages.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 08:15 AM   #14
dolores1

For all concerned, the Sun, McCanns and Acora, there is no such thing as bad publicity!

It is the child that was to be pitied. And how are her siblings now being cared for?
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 09:14 AM   #15
babybumasylum

So if anyone be it psychic or not believes Madelene to be dead, they are slandering?

How the fuckity fuck does that work?
Lets stick to the facts...

Fact
The Mc-Canns put themselves on camera and said we will not leave Portugal until we find her.
Fact
They left as soon as the authorities wanted to question them.
Fact
The Portuguese police were then found to be abusive, to other women in other cases.
Fact.
Police in all countries are by the very nature of the job abusive.

Fact
I'm pissed off with this, my opinion not a statement of fact by any means is that they are guilty in so many ways, yet because they are doctors they get sympathy instead of a prison sentence.

Fact
If I left my kids alone in the very same holiday camp at the same time the Mc canns did and one of my kids got took, I would now be serving time and probably found guilty of murder to boot.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #16
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by godner View Post
Aye, and neither do the press, gutter or otherwise.

Can anyone confirm 100% that Gerald McCann is a freemason?
I've read up on these lamentable 'parents', but I would appreciate absolute proof that the guy is being looked after by the funny handshake brigade.

He's being looked after by somebody, that's for sure. Would like to know if it's definitely the masons though.
It is a little known fact that all doctors are automatically de facto Freemasons via their teaching hospitals - whether they become active practisers is another matter.

Gerry has a unique record number on the child protection register, but one of his fellow masons in the police has scrubbed the file.

I bought this book and it goes into MASSIVE detail on all the FREEMASONIC connections and influencers amongst the major players, Smethurst, Kinsley Napley, etc etc etc

Remember - 3 Masonic prime ministers have personally called the parents to bury ( pun intended ) poor Maddie. And all the UK controlled media have followed "on message" like the bastards they are.

IMHO they are covering up something so huge and stinking it would have brought down the government of g brown, a known bi sexual and the guy who along with Blair covered up operation ore and Dunblane

They are IMHO covering up paedophile rings at the highest levels

Child trafficking to order

Read up on the CASA PIA orphanage case in Portugal

Haute in jersey

Kincora

North Wales

Take a look at all the info at Aangirfan

Dutroux in Belgium

Ted Heath

Mi5 supplying kids for blackmail reasons

Something stinks so much tptb will go to any lengths to cover up the truth

Including the current yard whitewash

http://fakedabduction.com/2010/03/the-book-contents/

The Book Contents
Posted on 05. Mar, 2010 by admin in News
The Book Contents
Here is the chapter listing:
British Establishment Cover-ups
Maddie: A Name the Media Invented
The Police Conclusions
How the Story Unfolded
Experts in Propaganda
The Locations and People
A Neighbor Hears Crying
An Obsession with Lawyers
The Five Photographs
Payne & McCann Allegations
Dogs Don’t Lie
The Weekend of June 9 – 10
McCanns on the Oprah Show
Letter to the Madeleine Fund
Gerry’s Blogs and Kate’s Diary
The Official Fund
The Arguido Interviews
Dealing with a Corpse
Flaws in Gonçalo Amaral’s thesis
Interesting Details from the Files
The Author’s Conclusions
APPENDICES
Appendix A: Timeline 2007-2010
Appendix B: Timeline May 3, 2007
Appendix C: Tavares Almeida’s Report
Appendix D: Mark Harrison’s Report
Appendix E: Martin Grime’s Profile
Appendix F: Documentaries & Interviews
Appendix G: Kate Healy’s Bible
Appendix H: Justice Hogg’s Judgment
A few book Highlights:
Copious footnotes and cross references to verify sources
Correspondence from Peter McCann of Castle Craig about his relationship with Gerry McCann
The statements deliberately held back from the Portuguese police by Leicester Constabulary
The blatant discrepancies in the Tapas Nine witness statements
Jane Tanner’s conflicting statements
Did Kate falsify legal documents?
Where did Gonçalo Amaral go wrong?
Correspondence from the Masonic law firm entrusted with setting up Madeleine’s Fund
Gordon Brown’s wife and the fellow Bristol University graduate behind the Madeleine Fund
Information about other appalling British Establishment cover ups including Dunblane, Omagh and the recent shock Hollie Greig case
But remember…
According to Clarence Mitchell in the Sun newspaper on January 27, 2010, all the allegations in Faked Abduction are entirely untrue.
Read it for yourself.
3 Responses to “The Book Contents”

jkh Says:
March 8th, 2010 at 2:40 am
Funny how Clarence said “all the allegations in Faked Abduction are entirely untrue” – before it was even in print.
It’s a bit like when he said “There is a wholly innocent explanation for any material the police may or may not have found” before news of bodily fluids in the back of the car was released.

THENTHEREWERE4 Says:
March 8th, 2010 at 6:34 am
Mitchells words should nicely bolster the circulation figures. For that I am eternally grateful both to the man and to his wicked words.
The cadaver trails through the village should be a fascinating read.
Quite as to how the McCanns are now going to explain away the cadaver scent found in Madeleines bed. Perhaps the McCanns will yet again require the services of Mitchell and his everso expansive mouth.

tinysusieporter Says:
March 12th, 2010 at 3:12 am
They never told their parents
that Madeleine had been abducted.
They said it was a disater
and she was gone.
Jane tanner said it could be too late for Madeleine
but not other children.
Raechel talked about them knowing how to resuscitate a child
Kate checked twins to see if they were breathing……
no one else saw any abduction ,i mean none of the loaclas did only Kate’s family and friends.
They went to bed till light all of the party did
and none searched for Madeleine…..but went back to normal life as if nothing had happened
almost apart from trying to make pots of money.
no one else would go to bed if they lost a little child,
nor be laughing and smiling asif almost relieved she was gone forever.

Last edited by anders7777; 16-05-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:40 AM   #17
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post

One person i know was offered the job on most haunted, she said that part of the contract stipulated that there would be a 'taking over' (read trance-channel) in every show and she said she couldn't do a show and fake it if that is what was needed, they then offered to Achorah.
Thats really interesting!! I have a contract here from Most Haunted (its post-Acorah though 2008) and I have not read it fully to see if they stipulate any of that I am terrible for signing things and not reading fully!

Guess what I will be pulling out the filing cabinet today to read over Hahahhaah

Via facebook, Derek has clearly indicated that he has been stitched up by the Sun and I believe him!!

My Paranormal/Spiritual Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/30rone
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #18
anders7777
Eternal Member

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co....e-too.html?m=1

Cameron's taxpayer funded whitewash

SATURDAY, 28 APRIL 2012

Benny Hill's Alive Too

The Review Leader in action

Andy Redwood might have hidden talents as a whizzbang investigator, though if his role in the shockingly botched  Jill Dando murder inquiry, which ended in  the long and tragic incarceration of  a helpless mentally handicapped  victim is anything to go by, these talents must be hidden very well indeed. But at communication he is not just a disaster but a slow-talking, slow-thinking, slow-burning horror show. All he lacks is a suicide vest.
What he said
In his Scotland Yard  April 24 official interview, available on You-Tube, Mr Redwood gave his reasons for going public now. The primary reason for the initiative, he said, is a public appeal for assistance and information that might be of value in terms of sightings etc, complete with a photo projection of what the child would look like now. The other, subsidiary, reason is to prompt the memories of those who  were staying in the Praia da Luz area during that week in 2007, an appeal, by the way, first made over four years ago.
He said nothing whatever about wanting the case re-opened now, and it was clearly no part of his brief to do so.  He spoke of increasing co-operation between both police forces and “working together towards a position where we would very much like the case to be re-opened”.  This peculiar prose, found at 2 minutes 10 or so on the  video and sadly typical of Mr Redwood’s mode of conversation, obviously refers to a position which has not yet been reached.
What he then said - or did he?
At the official media conference to launch the appeal the  hapless Redwood was ambushed by questioners into  enlarging on this aim and proceeded, with great West Country determination and dexterity, to slowly  winch his foot upwards  and sideways until it was jammed firmly into his mouth.  Before actually swallowing it and putting us all out of our misery, he managed to give the impression to the hacks that the Yard definitely wanted the case re-opened now – the precise opposite of his formal scripted policy announcement on April 24. And off rushed  the Guardian, the Independent and  the tits and bum papers to write inflammatory stories on that basis without once quoting him actually saying so. Not once.
An international debut
Quite an achievement, isn’t it? A Scotland  Yard detective has single-handedly  started a diplomatic incident on his first major media  appearance. Until that press conference the word was that the UK and the Portuguese authorities were working well together; now this  witless buffoon  has triggered off the UK press into one of its uncouth chauvinist outbreaks with all the consequences that anyone not embalmed in scrumpy could forecast, including a frosty statement from the Portuguese Attorney General, political grunting noises from the former postman  Alan Johnson  and a clearly perceptible  frisson  of resentment  from  Portuguese people which bodes very badly for the future. 
Redwood has nobody to blame but himself. It is quite right that the Yard should issue a definitive appeal on the child’s behalf and this anniversary was the obvious time to do so – after all even Mr Redwood might gag at waiting until the sixth anniversary, still only halfway through his task, to appeal for more information. It is quite right also that he should treat the McCanns as innocent victims of a terrible event. But the man has the diplomatic sensitivity, nous, finesse and awareness of a walrus.
Obviously he couldn’t make an age-progression-picture-based appeal  for sightings of the child while simultaneously stating that she was dead, could he? So what was his plan for handling this potential contradiction when he was asked about it, as he was bound to be? Oh, he hadn't thought of that, or rather, oh, 'e adn't thorra that.  Instead we received his revelation that Madeleine McCann was definitely, yes definitely, certainly, er, aloive or dead, an insight which went straight round the world, fuelled by a wave of mockery. Goncalo Amaral might have been forgiven for just a little schadenfreude behind his sleeve, although he was too decent to twist the knife on a fellow cop in distress -  no not just distress but buried up to his neck with his foot in his mouth, his boots in the air, his pants on his face, in a giant brown mound of steaming Somerset cowshit.

Andy Redwood's cold, ruthless hitman killer Barry George
Eaten for Breakfast
The Madeleine McCann affair  involves some of the most highly paid professional communicators in the world, as well as brilliant media and communication lawyers. All are waiting for their next engagements in the case.  Mr Redwood has made his first venture into this snake pit and it has not been a pretty sight. Wait till the heavies get to work on him! Whether he will still be around when the Yard actually have to get to grips with the investigation, which they have certainly not done yet, must be a matter of some doubt.
Lastly, for those of the belief that Mr Redwood is in some way carrying out a policy determined for him by others, just pause and think over what you have witnessed. Mr Redwood, a man unable to remember the scripted priorities  he had laid out just three days before on April 24 is not the sort of man that David Cameron, or whoever the supposed puppet-master is,  would entrust with  a sensitive cover-up. On this performance he wouldn’t  entrust him with calling a taxi.

john blacksmith at 16:57
Old 16-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #19
anders7777
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
Thats really interesting!! I have a contract here from Most Haunted (its post-Acorah though 2008) and I have not read it fully to see if they stipulate any of that I am terrible for signing things and not reading fully!

Guess what I will be pulling out the filing cabinet today to read over Hahahhaah

Via facebook, Derek has clearly indicated that he has been stitched up by the Sun and I believe him!!
Hi

Please let us know about the contract!

Did u see the second video in my link?

We clearly see acorah faking two "possessions"

Both names given are anagrams of

DEREK LIES

and

DEREK FAKER

LMAO!!!!!

Someone's "having a laugh..."

From 2005

Ciaran, who joined Most Haunted in April 2004 became suspicious of Acorah's antics on a shoot at Castle Leslie, Co Monaghan in Ireland where a 17th Century four-poster bed has been claimed to levitate.

Ciaran recalls: "As we walked into the bedroom, Derek touched the bed and came out with extremely accurate information.

"He insisted he got all the information just from touching the bed. But it was the wrong bed."

Antix Productions claims the mediums have no idea where they will be filming or know any details about the history of the locations.

But Ciaran says: "Derek must have had prior knowledge of the locations."

He devised a plan to see if Derek was deliberately deceiving the public.

While on a shoot at Bodmin gaol he invented a long-dead South African jailer called Kreed Kafer - an anagram of Derek Faker.

"I wrote the name down and asked another member of the crew to mention it to Derek before filming.

"I honestly didn't think Derek would take the bait. But during the filming he actually got possessed by my fictional character!"

On the next shoot at Prideaux Place, Cornwall, Ciaran made up another fictional character, highwayman Rik Eedles - an anagram of Derek Lies. Sure enough, Derek made contact with the dead outlaw.

Ciaran says: "In my professional opinion we're not dealing with a genuine medium.

"When Derek is possessed he is doing it consciously - all we are seeing is showmanship and dramatics."

Ciaran went a step further at Craigievar Castle, near Aberdeen.

"I made up stories about Richard the Lionheart, a witch, and Richard's apparition appearing to walk through a wardrobe - the lion, the witch and the wardrobe!" True to form, Derek mentioned all Ciaran's stories - even though Richard I reigned 500 years BEFORE Craigievar Castle was built.

The final straw came last month when Most Haunted presented a three-night special from Manchester.

On the second evening, the show claimed to be broadcasting live from the site of Cheadle's Victorian asylum, a place where - according to presenter David Bull - thousands died in torment. In fact they were in the derelict remains of Barnes Convalescence Home - where nobody died in torment.

Ciaran remembers: "Derek was communicating with spirits that sounded as if they'd been in an asylum, but it was never an asylum."

Yesterday the Mirror confronted Derek Acorah with Ciaran's allegations. He told us: "I've worked with Ciaran for many shows and he's got every right to say what he says.

"However, it does shock and surprise me. Not only do I believe that I am a genuine medium - I live my work 24 hours a day. If I thought that I wasn't a true medium, I wouldn't work as one."

Right.
Old 16-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #20
thentherewere4

Not unusual behaviour between Freemasons.
thentherewere4 is offline   Reply With Quote