Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > OPEN FORUM: Information share

Old 19-11-2018, 04:04 PM   #401
iamawaveofthesea

so what we have is more and more kids being made autistic through environmental factors like vaccines that allow aluminium to cross the blood brain barrier and then affect gene function and then those kids are nudged towards transgendersim by political correctness....

School has SEVENTEEN children changing gender as teacher says vulnerable pupils are being 'tricked' into believing they are the wrong sex

The Mail On Sunday reveals that 17 pupils are in the process of changing gender
Most of children undergoing transformation are autistic according to teacher
This means that 150 autistic teenagers were issued with puberty blocker drugs

By Sanchez Manning for The Mail on Sunday
Published: 22:14, 17 November 2018 | Updated: 11:32, 19 November 2018

An astonishing 17 pupils at a single British school are in the process of changing gender, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Most of the youngsters undergoing the transformation are autistic, according to a teacher there, who said vulnerable children with mental health problems were being ‘tricked’ into believing they are the wrong sex.

The whistleblower says few of the transgender children are suffering from gender dysphoria – the medical term for someone who feels they were born in the wrong body – but are just easily influenced, latching on to the mistaken belief they are the wrong sex as a way of coping with the problems caused by autism.

Earlier this year, The Mail on Sunday revealed that a third of youngsters referred to the NHS’s only gender identity clinic for children showed ‘moderate to severe autistic traits’.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-autistic.html
Old 19-11-2018, 04:19 PM   #402
iamawaveofthesea

The Terrible Truth About the UN Migration Compact

Old 22-11-2018, 10:52 AM   #403
iamawaveofthesea

Old 29-11-2018, 11:10 AM   #404
iamawaveofthesea

The path to peace

With all the tensions we are seeing expressed in society we can clearly discearn that there are competing factions within countries

In this cauldron of opinion I don't advocate violence however i do believe that i have a right under natural law to use violence in self-defence. I personally believe that things should be thrashed out in public forum so that we can all know the ins and outs of things and work out a compromise that enables society to function

I sympathise with leftist aspirations to eradicate poverty and i sympathise with libertarian aspirations to avoid being controlled by centralised power

The problem we have at the moment is in reconciling those two pulls

What the corporate media portrays as 'the left' is really just a vehicle for centralised control ie an all pervasive government that everyone must obey and suckle from the teat of. This is of course the ideal vision of the oligarchic class who want to be the technocrats who would control that technocratic society

genuine leftists should be appalled at the prospect of the workers being utterly enslaved to a ruling class and yet we see people being encouraged to do just that by the corporate (oligarch owned) media

I don't in principle agree with the institution of monarchy because it represents centralised power but that doesn't mean i wish any violence on the royal family. I still recognise the individuals in that family to be me fellow countrymen and women

Its the same with the freemasons and any other groups I have explored here. I can disagree with their ideas and beliefs while still acknowledging their human rights

We see this problem occuring a lot with the whole 'anti-semitism' thing at the moment. So its ok for historians to speak of a 'roman empire' where a distinct ethnic group sought power and influence or to speak of a 'british empire' but if anyone suggests that a religious group be they jewish or muslim would seek to gain greater demographic influence in a society so that they can benefit the narrow interests of their identity group then this is apparently 'racist'

But shouldn't we examine the facts and let those speak for themselves?

So i recognise all people including freemasons, jews, muslims etc who want to build a successful country that will be safe for us all to raise families in as my fellow countrymen and women

The problem comes when some people don't share that vision for example with IDEOLOGIES

Communism for example has a radically different vision for society and any student of history can see that it has led to problems in many countries including the deaths of tens of millions of people

when i was younger i allowed my heart to shape my politics and considered myself different things at different times like an 'anarchist' or a 'anarchist-communist' but with age and understanding i have learned that civilisation is fragile and we have to be very careful when we meddle with things

That's not to say i'm closed to change as i do want to see positive change but what i want society to discuss openly is what they perceive positive change to be

So for example someone of a particular identity group might perceive positive change to be mass immigration involving the influx of millions of other people of their own identity group as they might see that as a way to gain greater democratic power in a system where people=votes

Others however who do not share those peoples beliefs or values might not see such a demographic shift as such a positive development

So what i think we need is open dialogue to dig down into what people really want in the hope that there is a moderate majority that exists across the identity group divides who essentially want the same things as me: individual freedom, security for themselves and their family, gainful employment, a fair reward for a fair days work, freedom of expression

Anyone out there of any colour or creed who shares that view is my ally

So what i want to do is reveal what i perceive to be semi-buried agendas that are working away beneath the surface of civilisation that threaten to disrupt those things i want for society

I don't believe that violence is the way to get there. I believe that open and honest dialogue and an examination of what makes us tick as people and what works for societies is the way to get there

I don't agree with the argument that we need to accept violence from the state to have better security

I think better security is gained through exposure of the agendas working beneath the surface of civilisation so that the reasonable and peaceful majority of people can then reject the aspects of those agendas and thereby deny them power

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-11-2018 at 11:31 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2018, 04:21 PM   #405
iamawaveofthesea

The Scroll of the war of the sons of light with the sons of darkness

''Th recently unearthed desert retreat of the Dead sea scrolls community, near the preaching place of john the baptist, belongs to this time; and surely it is no wonder (since all believing jews supposed in that period that the history of their own people was the destiny of creation) that the idea should have gained currency that the end of the world was at hand; indeed that the final war and upheaval of 'the birth-throes of the messiah', terrible Armageddon, was already in full course. Mythology had become history and prophets were recognising on every side radiant miracles both of promise and of doom...''

''...a fourth and very different sect called the essenes, who supposed themselves to be members of the final generation of the world, and they were in training for that ultimate moment of the lord when the messiah would appear. The war was to terminate in victory, as a result largely of their own participation on the side of the principle of light, and the earth then would be renewed.''

''The dating of the Dead Sea scrolls now is fixed between c.200 BC and the time of the first jewish revolt against rome 66-70AD. They are the oldest hebrew manuscripts now known.''

''Writings original to the essene sect, of which the chief examples are the following:

A) The Scroll of the war of the sons of light with the sons of darkness

This is a nearly perfect scroll of leather, more than nine feet long, six inches wide, wrapped in a covering of parchment. In it is projected in detail, a forty year war plan, by which the essenes were to conquer the world for god in three military campaigns. The first two campaigns were to be against the Mesopotamia [modern day iraq], syria, egypt and the other immediate neighbours, which together would last six years, after which there was to follow a sabbatical year of rest. Then the campaign was to be undertaken against the more distant peoples of the world, and would require twenty nine years.''

-Joseph Campbell, Occidental Mythology

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-11-2018 at 04:23 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:50 PM   #406
iamawaveofthesea

Criticism of Immigration will be banned in Europe

Old 03-12-2018, 05:07 PM   #407
iamawaveofthesea

Relentless Totalitarianism Toward What End? Depopulation and Global Rule
Jeremiah Johnson
November 27th, 2018
SHTFplan.com

We’re going to open up this article with a summary of some things that have happened just in the past week, with sources attributed where applicable or necessary:

As of November 23, 2018, it was reported in an article by Guns in the News entitled “Red-Flag laws only lead to gun confiscation,” that 46 gun grabs by red-flag laws have occurred in Oregon, and another 36 in Maryland with 114 requests for the grabs being filed in the courts in the latter state.

The New York Times’ Liz Alderman reported on 11/21/18 that 4,000+ Swedes have accepted microchips to eliminate the use of cash (erroneously believing the desire to do so is theirs). The article is entitled “Sweden’s Push to Get Rid of Cash Has Some Saying, ‘Not So Fast’.” Later on, the article mentions Christine Lagarde, the woman who heads the IMF (International Monetary Fund) as stating that digital currency needs to be investigated further. If she is involved in it, and the IMF? You had better run for cover. Half of Sweden’s banks no longer accept cash deposits, and the article leads off with a photo of a couple of “soy boys” (Ragnar Lodbruk must be turning over in his grave) in a cafe that accepts no cash.

An article by Strange Sounds from 11/20/18 is entitled “Is the government concealing California’s wildfire death toll?” The depth to this one comes not only in the form of potentially-concealed numbers, but in this excerpt, with the “kicker” parts emboldened:

According to our sources, an anonymous White House official and a pair of California firefighters, the Trump administration and CAL Fire are acting in collusion, underreporting a catastrophic death toll because “they don’t want people to freak out and panic,” said our White House source. He said CAL Fire has found the charred remains of 480 people, and that number increases hourly.

“It was FEMA Director Brock Long’s idea. He told [President] Trump that Americans can’t handle another mass casualty event after the recent string of mass shootings. His idea is to slowly release the number of fatalities, one here and one there, to soften the impact. Eventually, maybe in a year or two, they’ll admit all the missing people died in the fire. By that time, though, everyone’s mind will be occupied with other events, and no one will remember what happened in California in November 2018,” our source said.

Just look at these three items: Bypassing the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution domestically to grab the guns…starting to set a precedence that will be followed throughout the nation; the slow death of cash and the dull, vapid acceptance of microchips by those who will both “manage” their funds, and keep track of them; the cover-up by government of what is really happening in the California wildfires.

Oh, it doesn’t stop. End of the American Dream reported on 11/22/18 that “Authorities are using a “mysterious new tool” that can unlock virtually any cellphone.” Yeah, isn’t that great? Enjoy your Thanksgiving Dinner…and the Government is your “extra guest” at the table via the stupid phone.
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...-rule_11272018
Old 04-12-2018, 07:01 PM   #408
iamawaveofthesea

Riots: Europe Unites Against EU Globalist Agenda
By John Mannifield
6 hours ago

While the United States Deep State media is focusing attention on the Skull & Bones Presidential funeral of Bush No.41, the riots in France, Belgium, Germany are a manifested rebellion that we need to pay attention to. American news media is doing it's best to prevent the citizenry from the sites and sounds of the nation states of European people standing up to tyranny and the globalist take over of western societies.

European's are rising up against the global deep state control of their nations. Most American's think the deep state is a North American phenomena not realizing this is a global agenda. What little news bread crumbs the mainstream media is projecting, they call the riots in France a "Yellow Vest" group in an attempt to take the humanity out of the protesters. This is not just about a fuel tax, these are a sovereign people resisting the deep state government control and over taxation to support illegal immigration.

When we take a look at the proceeding information, we can see the European people revolting over extreme taxation without representation. We have seen this before in history, in the United States we called it "The American Revolutionary War" (1775–1783) Sound Familiar? "taxation without representation". The EU deep state is basically representing itself and not the European nation states by un-elected extortionist and paid off extremists that are not representing the European people. Let's have a read...

For one, the UN's Global Compact for Migration is set to be signed in Marrakech on December 18th 2018, however there has been a huge political fallout for those advocating the Pact. The Pact essentially brings a steady slow simmer of mass migrations from third world countries to a boil. Make no mistake this Pact is designed to replace native populations of western nations as quickly as possible so that any and all nationalist movements will be neutralized through changing demographics.

The agreement conflates refugees and asylum seekers with economic migrants, making immigration to western nations a human right. Which would in effect be enforced by the European Courts of Human Rights. The ECHR is the same court that recently determined that defamation of the Prophet Muhammad is not speech that's covered under a persons free speech. Furthermore, the Pact will also make criticism of immigration a form of hate speech.

Complete and total tyranny is becoming a globalist pattern. Brexit is sabotaged, massive migrant quotas are being forced upon EU nations. Articles 11 and 13 of the EU Copyright Directive looks to censor the internet in Europe. The EU wants an army and wants to become an empire and now the UN Migration Compact will accelerate the downfall of the western world by several decades. To top it off, the European nations will not be allowed to publicly disagree with it.

Free speech will be completely lost. If we don't have control of a nations borders, we don't have a nation and that's the point, the point is to rob westerners of their homelands. It goes without saying, anyone who is against their nation being turned into a Provence of the third world, will be smeared as a Racist, a Nazi, Xenophobic, bigoted and whatever else comes to the liberal minded psychopathic leadership.

The UK has not pulled out of the agreement, thus we could see rioting in other nations states under the EU that would make the current unrest in France, Belgium and Germany a catalyst for a full blown civil war of the once sovereign nations of the failing European Union. Extrapolating based on the current rate of annual migration and allowing for the unusual higher birth rates of migrants, its not hard to imagine the nation states of Europe will be a minority by mid century.

In Germany, it takes 12 Germans in it's work force to subsidize one invading immigrant. Doing that math on that fantasy wish list of benevolence and obedience, you will see that this is an agenda to break the bank and it's peoples wealth. Can you imagine if the United Nations put together a document that said "Global Compact for Safe Orderly & Regular Rape and Pillage" Can you imagine such a thing? Rape and Pillage is illegal, illegitimate migration is illegal, but they are attempting to make it legal through the bureaucracy of the global elite's European UN agenda.

It is also important to note that a number of nations have opted out of the UN document and the momentum is gaining traction with others nations states and we are hoping the UK will unite and opt out, but time is closing in. The legacy citizens of the United Kingdom have about two weeks to rise up and prevent this document from going live. But is it to late?

Little is being publicized by mainstream media of the huge amount of objections from local and indigenous peoples around the EU and this gives the mainstream news an upper hand in the illusion of consent. The pro-immigration propaganda machine relentlessly pounds the narrative into the minds of the world, effectively pushing for illegal and illegitimate migration. Also, the European political class are pushing the idea that a nations Sovereignty is a backwards stone age ideology.

The truth is, the illusion that nations with borders is a just a stone age way of thinking, is another guise for a sinister existential threat of culling a nations people in order to usher in a one world government. There is no future for western people if the current course continues. Whatever future you are saving for and what ever dreams you have for yourself, your family and children, none if it will matter if we don't join the resistance to this globalist agenda.

We can think that a one world order can't happen in our life time, while this is likely true, however if you have children and a heritage you want to protect, we might consider that while we will become a minority in our own countries, their agenda will take another 25-50 years before their subversive legislation will weaken the nations of a global agenda in order to bleed the country out. To create a poverty level to the point a nations people will cry out for a one world governance.

One must think that if the globalist elite are calling for a one world government and one world army, then what is the army for? If we have a one world army, who will that army fight? Do we dare take a guess? Do you realize that if a one world army does not have another army to fight, it means it will fight against you! The worlds population. Think about that good long and hard and then wonder if the riots in France, Belgium and Germany are simply over a "Fuel Tax".

John Mannifield,

Has a BA in Computer Science and in Business Branding & Marketing. With a strong analytical capabilities he has recently used his strengths as a research journalist, stemming from years as a copywriter, content creation management and author/editor of computer hardware reviews for several top tier technology websites.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/50...obalist-agenda
Old 04-12-2018, 07:03 PM   #409
iamawaveofthesea

No French Revolution in America
Kurt Nimmo
5 hours ago

More than 80% of the people of France—ordinary working people, not the professional bureaucrate class—support the “gilets jaunes,” the yellow vests in the street protesting against the globalist policies of Emmanuel Macron, defender of the mega-wealthy and upholder of EU progressivism.

The establishment media in the US and Europe are focusing on the violence of the protests—including vandalism of the Arc de Triomphe (which is a monument to war and French colonialism)—and underplaying the political and economic complaints central to the demonstrations.

It is a decentralized movement sans leaders (who can be picked off or compromised) in direct opposition to the agenda of the global elite: carbon taxes in response to “climate change” (as if additional parasitical fleecing of the public can modify weather), preferential treatment of financial class interests, unchecked and irrational immigration practices threatening the long-standing cultural customs of western civilization, an eroding economy, growing poverty and unemployment.

No doubt much of the violence is the work of agent provocateurs in addition to dim-witted “anarchists,” who are nothing of the sort. Lobbing billiard balls and cobblestones at police, torching an art museum, vandalizing national monuments, and destroying private property provide a suitable pretext to impose yet another “state of emergency”—France is renowned for its pouvoirs exceptionnels, that is to say its “exceptional powers,” in other words the state using its monopoly of violence to address serious political and social issues.

Article 16 of the French Constitution is a hangover from France’s colonialist past, specifically its disastrous war in Algeria. It allows the government to declare a state of emergency during an état de siège, never mind the siege is the result of policies imposed by the state and the ruling class.

After attending the globalist G20 soirée in Buenos Aires, Macron paraded along the Champs-Élysée to witness first-hand the vandalism. Following this public display of pomp and photo-op, Macron declared yet another state of emergency will be declared in response to public support for the yellow vests, the vast majority nonviolent.

Spokesman Benjamin Griveaux said the president is willing to talk to the yellow vests. He stressed, however, there will be no backing down from his “green agenda,” that is to say further taxing the French people (soon to rival Belgium and Germany in the art of confiscation) and ensuring more unemployment, poverty, and social stress—exacerbated by unchecked third world immigration—that will ultimately tear France apart.

As soon as Trump is out of the way, Democrats and globalist friendly Republicans will impose similar green taxation and regulation on the American people. However, there is a distinct difference between grumpy French and indolent Americans. The former will go into the street and make their demands known, while the latter are too busy binge watching Netflix to be bothered.

In America, protest and outrage are now stage managed by the state and promoted by a corporate media. The economy and endless war do not figure into these protests orchestrated by faux leftists. Instead, these foundation lubricated activists are moved to outrage and occasional violence by the color of skin, the preference of gender (real, manufactured, and imagined), and a litany of exaggerated and invented victimization.

I say faux leftists because today’s SJW dimwits have little in common with old school Marxists and socialists. They were primarily focused on “historical materialism,” the means of production, the plight of the proletariat, and class consciousness.

Now? Marxism has become “cultural,” that is to say based on what’s between your legs, the color of your skin (this used to be rightfully called racism), and the “human right” to force one group of people to pay for the care and lifestyle of others (including sexual mutilation and abortion). This has led to calls for authoritarianism and violence against the “privileged”—not the banksters and the ruling elite, mind you, but white men in general. This absurdity is megaphoned 24/7 by the corporate media.

No, there will not be a French Revolution in America. The people here are well-indoctrinated, dumbed-down by “public education,” fed lies and fantasies (the Russians are coming, Trump is the New Hitler), and other distractions, including a decadent in-your-face “entertainment” industry feeding on perversity, violence (while calling for disarmament), promotion of homosexuality, and the normalization of vulgarity.

Certainly, when the Everything Bubble bursts and misery is rampant, Americans may go into the street, but it will be too late. Meanwhile, many shake their heads at those crazy French, outraged over the economic strip-mining of their country and the globalist mandates of the European Union.

This will be wiped away, however, by the next episode of Game of Thrones or the Walking Dead.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/50...lution-america
Old 05-12-2018, 02:19 PM   #410
iamawaveofthesea

Nearly Two-Thirds Of Non-Citizen Households In America Are On Welfare
by Tyler Durden
Tue, 12/04/2018 - 18:25
Authored by Joe Schaefer via LibertyNation.com,
Another day, another revelation as the great fleecing of the U.S. taxpayer continues unabated.

A Center for Immigration Studies review of U.S. Census Bureau data reveals a stunning 63% of households in the U.S. headed by non-citizens are on some form of welfare. That’s just shy of two out of every three proving to be a burden to the American people. So much for the lie that massive immigration enriches our nation.
Dead Weight

The information CIS uncovered is infuriating in a number of ways. The 63% figure is almost twice the rate of native-headed American households that use welfare, which is a disturbingly high 35% as it is. But non-citizen households (45%) also utilize food programs at a much higher rate than natives (21%), and disproportionately tap into Medicaid programs as well (50% vs. 23%).

The most telling statistic in the review, however, is that welfare use rises among non-citizens the longer they are in our country.

“Of households headed by non-citizens in the United States for fewer than 10 years, 50 percent use one or more welfare programs; for those here more than 10 years, the rate is 70 percent,” CIS discovered.

Rather than serving as a temporary safety net, our welfare programs are proving to be a lifestyle staple for non-citizens sponging off the American taxpayer. Of course, many of these non-citizens do work, but they are low-skilled Hispanics from Central America laboring at poverty-level jobs. A 2015 CIS report found that 67% of households headed by immigrant farm workers are on public assistance of some form. Swollen-eyed Big Ag industrial farmers crying out about the need to find workers willing to do “the jobs Americans won’t do” are in fact having their cheap payrolls subsidized by the welfare programs of this nation.
Bitter Factors

At a time when native-born Americans are working long hours with less vacation time and fewer benefits, we are being forced to carry the millstone of foreign squatters on our backs. Massive immigration has led to overcrowded cities and towns, aggravating traffic congestion that leads to an even more draining daily commute for Americans just so we can we have the privilege of having our wages heavily taxed to financially support the very same invaders who are making our work day more exhausting. This is madness.

Immigrants also suppress wages, especially for low-skilled workers, so that 35% figure of natives utilizing some form of welfare may be so high in part due to the fact that the non-citizens abusing our welfare programs are also making it impossible for a portion of our citizen population to find decent-paying jobs. Thus non-native interlopers are increasing the welfare burden beyond just what they actively take for themselves.

The Trump administration’s Department of Homeland Security has released a draft proposal to prevent immigration by those who are likely to be a public burden on the American people. This new CIS report overwhelmingly confirms the urgent need for such a policy. Anyone opposing this sane safeguard through hollow accusations of “racism” or self-serving pleas for cheap labor is an enemy to the American working man and woman. And we will remember them for it.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ca-are-welfare
Old 11-12-2018, 07:27 PM   #411
iamawaveofthesea

Colombian police arrest 6 Israelis over running child sex network
Mon Dec 10, 2018 04:03PM [Updated: Mon Dec 10, 2018 07:49PM
Colombian police have detained six Israelis accused of running a sex ring that exploited underage girls and forced them to have sex with Israeli tourists in the Latin American country.

Following a two-year investigation, Colombian security police managed to break up “an Israeli mafia that exploited and used girls, adolescents and women as sex slaves in Colombia,” said Prosecutor General Nestor Humberto Martinez in a press conference on Sunday, adding that two Colombian nationals were also nabbed in the sweep.

The chief prosecutor further said that the “mafia” had been selling tour packages to Israeli settlers with a destination to several cities in Colombia, but in reality they had been used as a front for sex services with minor females.

Among the detainees was Israeli alleged ringleader Mor Zohar as well as an unnamed Colombian police officer, who is accused of helping protect the criminal gang.

Martinez added that arrest warrants had been issued for eight other Israelis accused of the same crimes in the case.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/...-Benyamin-Mush
Old 12-12-2018, 02:23 PM   #412
iamawaveofthesea

Who’s destroying England and Western Europe?
Jon Rappoport
3 hours ago

In the run-up to the Brexit vote in 2016, immigration came to the fore as the key issue. But of course, the European Union has a policy of opening borders of all member countries.

The EU wants one continent, no separate countries—and the way to achieve that is by creating a massive flood of migrants. Destroy traditions and cultures that define countries. In the process, accept terrorism as “inevitable.” Don’t talk or write about the actual effects of immigration. That would be “hate speech.” Keep eyes and mouth shut, and march straight ahead into a future of one European continent ruled from above by the EU.

Ever since the UK vote to leave the unelected, terminally corrupt, and rotting edifice known as the European Union, stall tactics and threats have been launched at Brits.

First it was, “It’s going to take a long time to untangle the UK from the EU, it’s very complicated.” Actually, that tactic was predated by Prince Obama traveling to England to warn the population they’d stand at the back of the line in forming separate trade deals with the US, if they left the EU. It’s called interfering in the political affairs of another nation. Now it’s the EU and Queen Merkel beating the UK to the punch by plotting trade deals with India and China, in order to leave the British out in the cold.

But the basic question is, Is Britain a nation? Does it exist? It’s a question citizens are supposed to answer. Not Merkel, Obama, or the EU.

This issue, in case it’s unclear, is all about Globalism. According to that totalitarian political philosophy, of which the EU is a standard bearer, there are no nations. There are only mega-corporations and banks.

As the departed guru of the Rockefeller Trilateral Commission, Zbigniew Brzezinski, wrote in 1969, “[The] nation state as a fundamental unit of man’s organized life has ceased to be the principal creative force. International banks and multinational corporations are acting and planning in terms that are far in advance of the political concepts of the nation state.”
https://www.davidicke.com/article/51...western-europe
Old 12-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #413
iamawaveofthesea

Shocking Pro RFID Chip Human Implants Feature on BBC1's The One Show!

Old 12-12-2018, 02:41 PM   #414
iamawaveofthesea

The RISE Of The Cashless Society & The TRUTH About Bitcoin with Jeff Berwick

Old 12-12-2018, 02:53 PM   #415
iamawaveofthesea

zionism v's communism

What i've found is that you can trace back funding on both the right AND the left to the rothschilds

so for example the rothschilds funded the FABIAN socialism movement and they funded hilary clinton

As we see more by the day the 'democratic' party in the US is exhibiting outright COMMUNIST impulses now with the desire to see borders removed and vast swathes of the population made dependent on the state

This would of course benefit the rothschilds who want to rule over a technocratically enslaved human race under a world government

As we know the rothschilds also funded zionism and helped create the state of israel

'So why would they be funding both sides?' some might ask!

Well zionism and communism are two wings of the same conspiracy. Communism destroys your nation state and your individual rights and freedoms and packs millions of muslim migrants into the west while zionism protects the rights and freedoms of jewish people and stokes the far right antagonism against the muslims

So we see two things going on concurrently:
a) flood muslims into the west
b) turn public opinion against the muslims

Why do this? Imo the freemasons behind zionism want a third temple on temple mount and to achieve this they need a 'clash of civilisations' with the muslim world because the muslims will never tolerate the removal of the al aqsa mosque on temple mount to make way for a third temple of solomon

So i believe that a conflict between the armies of gog and magog is being orchestrated in order to achieve some of the objectives of the NWO one of which is to rebuild the third temple that will then herald the arrival of the messiah which i believe will take the form of artificial intelligence that will control the technocracy

These two branches were known about way back when winston churchhill wrote a newspaper piece speaking about the two strands fighting over the soul of the jewish people: bolshevism v's zionism

But they are both coming from the same source: the rothschild cabal which is itself a global mafia of inter-related families who own all the big corporations including the banks

The rothschilds original name is bauer and they are intermarried with a load of other families like the oppenhiemers, warburgs, schiffs etc who are all the families behind the federal reserve bank

All the muslim countries around israel have been smashed to bits in the neocon led 'war on terror' and the west has also been softened up through cultural marxism and the feminisation of men through endocrine disrupting hormone mimickers which are gender bending people and destroying fertility. The bankster orchestrated financial crises have also helped soften up the west economically. Islam and christendom will be pushed into conflict and out of the chaos the technocracy will then rise to enslave the populations of the west

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-12-2018 at 04:26 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:50 PM   #416
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Colombian police arrest 6 Israelis over running child sex network
Mon Dec 10, 2018 04:03PM [Updated: Mon Dec 10, 2018 07:49PM

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/...-Benyamin-Mush
Israeli Scammers Swindle 3000 French of $20 Million, Many Other Countries - No Wonder Macron Is Hated
Alison Weir Fri, Dec 7, 2018
Macron was created, elected, and is propped-up by Jewish finance and media.

"Investigations reveal a pattern of Israeli officials stone-walling efforts to stop the perpetrators of massive financial swindles in various countries, from Europe to the US to the Philippines… While some Israeli reporters work to expose the scams, a new one is already underway."

French and Israeli media report that a group largely made up of Israelis scammed 3,000 French citizens out of approximately $20 million. Most of the stolen money is in Israel, but Israeli authorities are reportedly failing to cooperate with France in prosecuting the scammers and retrieving the money.

This is the latest of numerous examples of Israeli officials stone-walling international efforts against the perpetrators of massive financial swindles around the world, according to Israeli investigative journalists and others. These scams have brought estimated billions into the Israeli economy, propping up a regime widely condemned for human rights abuses and ethnic cleansing against indigenous Palestinians. Together, the stories paint a picture of a government that seems to be turning a blind eye to – and even protecting – scammers.

https://russia-insider.com/en/israel...-hated/ri25526
Old 12-12-2018, 04:53 PM   #417
iamawaveofthesea

Levi Strauss Launches Million Dollar Gun Control Campaign
By Awr Hawkins
4 Sep 201812241
Levi Strauss is launching a million dollar gun control campaign which includes partnering with Michael Bloomberg-funded Everytown for Gun Safety to represent pro-gun control business leaders.

Levi Strauss president and CEO Chip Bergh announced the gun control initiative via a Fortune column, in which he assured readers he is not trying “to repeal the Second Amendment.” Rather, he wants to join efforts to pressure Congress into outlawing private gun sales, i.e., sales between a neighbor and a neighbor, a father and a son, a lifelong friend and a lifelong friend, etc. In other words, Bergh wants to outlaw the very kind of gun sales Americans have enjoyed since 1791, when the Second Amendment was ratified.

Ironically, banning such sales would not have stopped a single mass shooting that occurred in the U.S. during the past 18 years, as almost every mass public attacker during those years acquired his or her guns via the very background checks Bergh wants to implement. Those who did not pass such checks simply stole their guns or otherwise accessed guns belonging to someone else.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...#disqus_thread
Old 12-12-2018, 05:20 PM   #418
iamawaveofthesea

These 11 Companies Control Everything You Buy
by Tyler Durden
Sat, 12/08/2018 - 20:30
Via WikiBuy.com,

Is freedom of choice an illusion?

The rapid rise of variation in everyday goods and services, from which cereal we eat in the morning to which toothpaste we brush our teeth with at night, gives the perception of unlimited choice. For example, if you’re deciding which bottled water to buy, the possibilities range from budget brands, like Deer Park or Ozarka, to higher-end options, like Perrier or S. Pellegrino. But this appearance of choice is actually manufactured. All of the aforementioned brands are owned by one company: Nestle.

Despite the amount of choices in the consumer market, several big companies own a large majority of major brands, effectively controlling everything you buy.

So, how much of “choice” is really controlled by big business, and how well do Americans understand which corporations have a stake in the goods and services they rely on every day? To find out, we took an in-depth look at the major companies that own a majority of America’s food and consumer goods. Then, we surveyed 3,000 Americans about their understanding of which big businesses own which major brands. Check out our full visual below, or skip ahead to see our survey findings.

These 11 Consumer Goods and Food Companies Control What You Buy

Ceiling-high grocery store shelves may give the perception of endless options, but a closer look at the brands and the companies that own them reveal a complex interconnection. Check out our full visual above to get a better sense of just how intertwined some brands are, and read on to learn more about how well Americans understand this relationship.
Major players

Kellogg’s

Founded: 1906 (as Battle Creek Toasted Corn Flake Company)

2017 revenue: $12.93 billion USD

Major brands: Cheez-It, Eggo, Famous Amos, Keebler, Town House

General Mills

Founded: 1928

2017 revenue: $15.62 billion USD

Major brands: Betty Crocker, Bisquick, Gold Medal, Cheerios, Chex

Kraft-Heinz Company

Founded: 2015 (merger between Kraft Foods Inc. and Heinz)

2017 revenue: $18.22 billion

Major brands: Heinz Ketchup, Kraft Mac & Cheese, Lunchables, Maxwell

Mondelez International

Founded: 2012 (spin-off of Kraft Foods Inc.)

2017 revenue: $25.9 billion

Major brands: Cadbury, Chips Ahoy!, Nabisco, Oreo

MARS

Founded: 1911

2017 revenue: $35 billion

Major brands: M&Ms, Snickers, Dove, Uncle Ben’s

Coca-Cola

Founded: 1892

2017 revenue: $35.41 billion

Major brands: Coca-Cola, Minute Maid, Glaceau

Unilever

Founded: 1929

2017 revenue: $62.62 billion

Major brands: Ben & Jerry’s, Klondike, Popsicle, Degree, Vaseline

Procter & Gamble

Founded: 1837

2017 revenue: $65.06 billion

Major brands: Pampers, Tide, Downy, Charmin, Gillette, Crest

PepsiCo

Founded: 1898

2017 revenue: $65.53 billion

Major brands: Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker, Tropicana

Johnson & Johnson

Founded: 1886

2017 revenue: $76.45 billion

Major acquisitions: Aveeno, Clean & Clear, Band-Aid, Tylenol

Nestle

Founded: 1866

2017 revenue: $89.79 billion

Major brands: Toll House, Gerber, Poland Spring, Stouffer’s
Do Americans Know Which Major Companies Own Which Brands?

To get a better sense of whether Americans understand how the products they buy are influenced by big business, we surveyed 3,000 people about the different brands and their owners.

Major takeaways include:

Americans can’t correctly identify the owners of major brands. The majority of Americans were unable to choose the correct owner for each brand in every instance.

Half of Americans are influenced by organic-sounding companies. Nearly half of respondents believed that Annie’s Homegrown and Kashi were owned by companies with organic/health-focused names.

54% of Americans think Honest Tea is owned by a tea company. A combined 54% of respondents chose Nestle or Lipton as the owner of Honest Tea, a Coca-Cola beverage.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ything-you-buy
Old 12-12-2018, 05:23 PM   #419
iamawaveofthesea

The very same climate change lunatics who told us we would all be dead by now are demanding we surrender to authoritarianism to save the world
Thursday, December 06, 2018 by: Lance D Johnson

The integrity and validity of the United Nations is now in question after climate change lunatics took over the 2018 Climate Conference to demand financial servitude and global surrender to authoritarianism.

At the opening ceremony of the United Nations Climate Conference, Poland’s Sir David Attenborough began a ruse about climate change being “our greatest threat in thousands of years.” Attenborough warned that civilization is about to collapse, that the world is “facing a man-made disaster of global scale.”

“Time is running out,” he said, calling on global leaders to “act now.” What kind of action do climate change lunatics want? They want the world’s banks to invest hundreds of billions of dollars into their idea so they can supposedly find ways to reduce Earth’s temperature. It’s an over-hyped, one-sided, and uncanny proposal, but the authoritarians who want to manipulate the world economy and dictate the weather using geo-engineering are the ones hoping they can convince the world of this farce. The World Bank has already pledged to hand out $200 billion over five years to countries that take action on “climate change.”
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-...tarianism.html
Old 12-12-2018, 05:42 PM   #420
iamawaveofthesea

The 'war on terror'

How you wage war on an emotion is beyond me but clearly by waging war on a vague and undefinable thing you leave the scope of that war open....

So who was behind the 'war on terror' that has seen all the muslim countries around israel smashed to bits?

The Case That 9/11 Was an Israeli Attack on the US Is 'Overwhelmingly Strong' - Ron Unz

" ... the attacks must have been the work of a highly sophisticated organization with access to advanced military technology ..."

"Once we have concluded that the culprits were part of a highly-sophisticated organization, we can then focus on the Who and the Why, which surely would be of greater importance than the particular details of the How."
Ron Unz Wed, Oct 3, 2018

I pointed out that since the Arab hijackers involved hadn’t been immigrants, but had generally entered our country on tourist visas, maybe the “War on Terrorism” should be renamed the “War on Tourism,” and we should protect America by completely closing our borders to the horrifying risks of the latter. Yet everyone ignored my sage advice.

The 9/11 attacks themselves had astonished me as much as everyone else on the HBD list, but aside from carefully reading the developing story in the New York Times and my other morning newspapers, I was too busy with my work to otherwise follow the topic. At first, everyone seemed certain that there would soon be a wave of follow-up attacks by the dozens or perhaps even hundreds of other Islamic terrorists remaining in our country, but nothing like that ever happened.

After a few weeks had gone by without any further explosions, even small ones, I told the other HBD listmembers that I now strongly suspected that every last Al Qaeda terrorist in America had probably died in the suicide attacks of September 11th, and there wasn’t a single remaining operative left behind to commit further mayhem. Many of the others disagreed with me, but as the months and years went by, my surprising hypothesis turned out to be correct.

There was one important exception to this pattern, but it actually served to confirm the rule. As I wrote a few years ago in my original “American Pravda” article:

Consider the almost forgotten anthrax mailing attacks in the weeks after 9/11, which terrified our dominant East Coast elites and spurred passage of the unprecedented Patriot Act, thereby eliminating many traditional civil-libertarian protections. Every morning during that period the New York Times and other leading newspapers carried articles describing the mysterious nature of the deadly attacks and the complete bafflement of the FBI investigators. But evenings on the Internet I would read stories by perfectly respectable journalists such as Salon’s Laura Rozen or the staff of the Hartford Courant providing a wealth of additional detail and pointing to a likely suspect and motive.

Although the letters carrying the anthrax were purportedly written by an Arab terrorist, the FBI quickly determined that the language and style indicated a non-Arab author, while tests pointed to the bioweapons research facility at Ft. Detrick, Md., as the probable source of the material. But just prior to the arrival of those deadly mailings, military police at Quantico, Va., had also received an anonymous letter warning that a former Ft. Detrick employee, Egyptian-born Dr. Ayaad Assaad, might be planning to launch a national campaign of bioterrorism. Investigators quickly cleared Dr. Assaad, but the very detailed nature of the accusations revealed inside knowledge of his employment history and the Ft. Detrick facilities.

Given the near-simultaneous posting of anthrax envelopes and false bioterrorism accusations, the mailings almost certainly came from the same source, and solving the latter case would be the easiest means of catching the anthrax killer.

Who would have attempted to frame Dr. Assaad for bioterrorism? A few years earlier he had been involved in a bitter personal feud with a couple of his Ft. Detrick coworkers, including charges of racism, official reprimands, and angry recriminations all around. When an FBI official shared a copy of the accusatory letter with a noted language-forensics expert and allowed him to compare the text with the writings of 40 biowarfare lab employees, he found a perfect match with one of those individuals.

For years I told my friends that anyone who spent 30 minutes with Google could probably determine the name and motive of the likely anthrax killer, and most of them successfully met my challenge.

This powerful evidence received almost no attention in the major national media, nor is there any indication that the FBI ever followed up on any of these clues or interrogated the named suspects. Instead, investigators attempted to pin the attacks on a Dr. Steven Hatfill based on negligible evidence, after which he was completely exonerated and won a $5.6 million settlement from the government for its years of severe harassment. Later, similar hounding of researcher Bruce Ivins and his family led to his suicide, after which the FBI declared the case closed, even though former colleagues of Dr. Ivins demonstrated that he had had no motive, means, or opportunity. In 2008, I commissioned a major 3,000-word cover story in my magazinesummarizing all of this crucial evidence, and once again almost no one in the mainstream media paid the slightest attention.

Unlike the 9/11 attacks themselves, I had closely followed the Anthrax terrorism, and was shocked by the strange silence of the government investigators and our leading newspapers. At the time, I generally assumed that the attacks were totally unconnected with 9/11 and merely opportunistic, but I simply couldn’t understand how a few minutes a day of reading Salon and the Hartford Courant on the web could seemingly solve the front-page mystery that was baffling everyone at the FBI and the New York Times.

It was around that point when I first started to wonder whether the elite media publications I had always relied upon were merely “Our American Pravda” under a different name. Moreover, a 2014 book by Prof. Graeme MacQueen that I only very recently discovered has made a reasonably persuasive case that the Anthrax killings were intimately connected to the 9/11 attacks themselves, greatly magnifying the malfeasance of our media elites.

In theoretical physics, new scientific breakthroughs often occur when known objects are found to behave in inexplicable ways, thereby suggesting the existence of previously unsuspected forces or particles. In evolutionary biology, when an organism appears to be acting against its own genetic interests, we may safely assume that it has probably fallen under the control of some other entity, typically a parasite, which has hijacked the host and is directing its activities toward different ends. While I couldn’t be entirely sure what was happening to the politics and media of my own country, something very odd and disturbing was certainly taking place.

Things soon became much worse. Since the 9/11 attacks had apparently been organized by Osama bin Laden and he was based in Afghanistan under Taliban protection, our attack on that country at least seemed rational. But suddenly there also soon appeared talk of attacking Saddam Hussein’s Iraq, which made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

At first I couldn’t believe what was taking place, simply awed by the breathtaking power and dishonesty of “our American Pravda,” with the establishment media so easily transforming black into white and night into day. Once again, quoting from my original article of that title:

The circumstances surrounding our Iraq War demonstrate this, certainly ranking it among the strangest military conflicts of modern times. The 2001 attacks in America were quickly ascribed to the radical Islamists of al-Qaeda, whose bitterest enemy in the Middle East had always been Saddam Hussein’s secular Baathist regime in Iraq.

Yet through misleading public statements, false press leaks, and even forged evidence such as the “yellowcake” documents, the Bush administration and its neoconservative allies utilized the compliant American media to persuade our citizens that Iraq’s nonexistent WMDs posed a deadly national threat and required elimination by war and invasion. Indeed, for several years national polls showed that a large majority of conservatives and Republicans actually believed that Saddam was the mastermind behind 9/11 and the Iraq War was being fought as retribution. Consider how bizarre the history of the 1940s would seem if America had attacked China in retaliation for Pearl Harbor.

True facts were easily available to anyone paying attention in the years after 2001, but most Americans do not bother and simply draw their understanding of the world from what they are told by the major media, which overwhelmingly—almost uniformly—backed the case for war with Iraq; the talking heads on TV created our reality.

Prominent journalists across the liberal and conservative spectrum eagerly published the most ridiculous lies and distortions passed on to them by anonymous sources, and stampeded Congress down the path to war.

The result was what my late friend Lt. Gen. Bill Odom rightly called the “greatest strategic disaster in United States history.” American forces suffered tens of thousands of needless deaths and injuries, while our country took a huge step toward national bankruptcy. Economics Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz and others have estimated that with interest the total long-term cost of our two recent wars may reach as high as $5 or $6 trillion, or as much as $50,000 per American household, mostly still unpaid.

Meanwhile, economist Edward Wolff has calculated that the Great Recession and its aftermath cut the personal net worth of the median American household to $57,000 in 2010 from a figure nearly twice as high three years earlier. Comparing these assets and liabilities, we see that the American middle class now hovers on the brink of insolvency, with the cost of our foreign wars being a leading cause.

But no one involved in the debacle ultimately suffered any serious consequences, and most of the same prominent politicians and highly paid media figures who were responsible remain just as prominent and highly paid today. For most Americans, reality is whatever our media organs tell us, and since these have largely ignored the facts and adverse consequences of our wars in recent years, the American people have similarly forgotten. Recent polls show that only half the public today believes that the Iraq War was a mistake.

Author James Bovard has described our society as an “attention deficit democracy,” and the speed with which important events are forgotten once the media loses interest might surprise George Orwell.

As President George W. Bush began inexorably moving America toward the Iraq War in 2002, I realized with a terrible sinking feeling that the notoriously pro-Israel Neocon zealots had somehow managed to seize control of the foreign policy of his administration, a situation I could never have imagined even in my worst nightmare.
Throughout the 1990s and even afterward, I’d been on very friendly terms with the Neocons in NYC and DC, working closely with them on issues relating to immigration and assimilation. Indeed, my December 1999 article “California and the End of White America”was not only one of the longest cover stories ever published in Commentary, their intellectual flagship, but had even been cited as the centerpiece of its annual fund-raising letter.

I and my other DC friends were well aware of the fanatical views most Neocons held on Israel and Middle Eastern policy, with their foreign policy obsessions being a regular staple of our jokes and ridicule. But since it seemed unimaginable that they would ever be given any authority in that sphere, their beliefs had seemed a relatively harmless eccentricity. After all, could anyone possibly imagine fanatical libertarians being placed in total control of the Pentagon, allowing them to immediately disband the American armed forces as a “statist institution”?

Moreover, the complete ideological triumph of the Neocons after the 9/11 attacks was all the more shocking given the crushing recent defeat they had suffered. During the 2000 presidential campaign, nearly all of the Neocons had aligned themselves with Sen. John McCain, whose battle with Bush for the Republican nomination had eventually turned quite bitter, and as a consequence, they had been almost totally frozen out of high-level appointments.

Both Vice President Dick Cheney and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld were then widely regarded as Bush Republicans, lacking any significant Neocon ties, and the same was true for all the other top administration figures such as Colin Powell, Condeleeza Rice, and Paul O’Neil. Indeed, the only Neoconservative offered a Cabinet spot was Linda Chavez, and not only was the Labor Department always regarded as something of a boobie prize in a GOP Administration, but she was ultimately forced to withdraw her nomination due to her “nanny problems.” The highest-ranking Neocon serving under Bush was Rumsfeld Deputy Paul Wolfowitz, whose seemingly inconsequential appointment had passed without any notice.
Most of the Neocons themselves certainly seemed to recognize the catastrophic loss they had suffered in the 2000 election. Back in those days, I was on very friendly terms with Bill Kristol, and when I stopped by his office at the Weekly Standard for a chat in the spring of 2001, he seemed in a remarkably depressed state of mind. I remember that at one point, he took his head in his hands and wondered aloud whether it was time for him to just abandon the political battle, resigning his editorship and taking up a quiet post at a DC thinktank.

Yet just eight or ten months later, he and his close allies were on their way to gaining overwhelming influence in our government. In an eerie parallel to the aftermath of Alexander Solzhenitsyn’s Lenin in Zurich, the totally fortuitous 9/11 attacks and the outbreak of war had suddenly allowed a small but committed ideological faction to seize control of a gigantic country.

A thorough account of the Neocons and their takeover of the Bush Administration in the aftermath of 9/11 is provided by Dr. Stephen J. Sniegoski in his 2008 book The Transparent Cabal, conveniently available on this website:

The author is the founder and editor of The Unz Review, a leading conservative American political website. He is also a silicon valley entrepreneur, and a one-time candidate for the governor of California. He was once described as 'the smartest guy in his class' at Harvard (class of 1983). His biography on Wikipedia is interesting.

https://russia-insider.com/en/case-9...on-unz/ri24931