Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2008, 06:02 AM   #21
lemonique
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,195
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Very nice post Deafbred!! Thanks.

Lemonique
lemonique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:32 AM   #22
loki
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia, Bundaberg
Posts: 571
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

basicly if i had all the power and assuming u said i have infinite money means that u want money to be used in the subject

i would just make a comunal earth tresury ... where any human could access anything they wanted at any particular time ..... with no attachments ... basicly making the concept of money usless because no one would ever have more then anyone else it would be a comunal pot of unendingness, and if i had all the natural resourses i wanted i would basicly build machines to do everything that us humans now do ....

as for dream jobs ... pffft humans arnt put on the earth to work there whole lives .... you are here to experiance life ... and i dont know how working for someone else will achive anything .... and no matter how high u think u are up in a company or even the owner u still technically work for someone else or answer to someone else

everything would be given to the people born to this planet .... no one should have to pay to live on a planet they were born to if people wanted to find out things through science or whatever they would have free range to do so

so that would reduse world crime by a huge amount ... just removing the money factor .... but then ull have emotional crimes ... like some one sleeping with ur gf or whatever ... not quite sure what kind of policy i would have on such things as of yet .... maybe some kind of eye for an eye policy ... i dunno ... i guess if u coyld remeove all violence from society .. that would be a start ... like how would a child learn to hit someone if he never seen some one be hit before ... i dunno yet... still working on it

also a system of people all working together so that money is completely obsolete like everyone does certain jobs at certain ages ... like when ur you know like 14-15 you work in food production .. then after 2-3 years you do engineering and science then after another 2-3 years you do somthing else, or u get multipul fields at certain ages to choose from that u would like to do ... and so on and so forth and as a reward for participating everything u get is free because we all worked together for humanity to survive ... this would in turn help us to evolve as a species as well as we would all have alot of knowlede about everything that everyone else does .... and we would know about everything i guess ... no secrets would be another great start

one of my main points is that money needs to some how be removed from society that would be the biggest start to anything i think

Last edited by loki; 07-09-2008 at 06:36 AM.
loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:47 AM   #23
legendary
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 505
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

yes the tricky part comes when you try to remove the monetary and working system, and yet maintain the luxuries with which we live today. i agree, people shouldn't have to pay to eat, but in that case, they would need to grow their own food and prepare it, which is the luxury which they are willing to pay for. but what about the person making televisions in a factory? he needs to eat too. would he not then trade the television for some food? but once the farmer has a television he won't need another one. and what happens if you want to build a farm to produce food? how will you pay to build the farm unless you construct it yourself, but this would take a long time. the other solutions would be to impose your will upon people by forcing them to work as a farmer for a while, lawyer some other time. but then you need somebody controlling the jobs which leads to potential for corruption, as happened with the ideals of communism and anarchism. the other solution is to surrender the luxuries with which we live today, but many people would argue that working for their luxuries is better. that's why i argued that the only law should be that you cannot impose your will upon others. if you wish to live off the land then you can, if you wish to form a small community without basing it upon money that is also possible, but if you still wish to work for money you can also do so, or even do a mix of the two, so for example you would work for a month or two of the year so that you can purchase luxuries such as a tv and pay for electricity, etc, but at the same time if you have a supportive community, you could all contribute to growing food for the other 10 months of the year
__________________
One who breaks an unjust law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law. - Martin Luther King
All power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance - Einstein
legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:48 AM   #24
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Participatory Economy (or Parecon for short) looks like a good model.

Parecon seeks to fulfill four key values: solidarity, diversity, equity, and self management.

Check it out if you're interested.

http://www.zmag.org/znet/viewArticle/17254
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:57 AM   #25
loki
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia, Bundaberg
Posts: 571
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

yeah it would deff need to be a system where we all work for the same goal rather then trying to compete with one another to achive a higher result then someone else
loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:41 AM   #26
vladmir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: भारत
Posts: 1,849
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

There are some really far-out ideas in this thread, but they totally make sense!
If this is the innovative way our new generation is now thinking, then the illuminati or whatever has no chance!!
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:56 AM   #27
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Arrow Don't worry I know that I have been born into one

Quote:
Originally Posted by deafbred View Post
if you try to escape the camp you will be shot
...the world is one big camp
there's no where to go physically.
..im at peace knowing every one is going to get what each deserves
if you got great sadness, laughter is going to be given you, great JOY
if you have pride, you will be humbled
theres nothing to worry about
Don't worry I know that I have been born into one big prison camp and the Worden's start to get into my nose!
Why should I have to worry to get shot your are pointing out the Elites fear mongering theory! Yes we all know about there business!

Also I looked into your theory and came to my personal & final conclusion; now I move on to get into the next evolutionary stage, many subjects I had to get into to find the truth in a way they are all connected! For me I like a bit of order in my thinking process; I search for one Item I like to know the truth about; then I make a summery come to my conclusion finalise it and file it in my brain, then move on & pick my next Item and don't look back to my finished item; otherwise I will confuse my self!

Here is my summery thread talking about points you are making :http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34528

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 10:15 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:31 AM   #28
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default Now this is what I like to hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
There are some really far-out ideas in this thread, but they totally make sense!
If this is the innovative way our new generation is now thinking, then the illuminati or whatever has no chance!!
Then the Illuminati or whatever has no chance!! = Yes BUT and ONLY if we are all going, thinking in the same direction and supporting each other by what ever means available to the individual! What we do here is already waking up millions & no force because people got to make there own minds but logic and truth will always I repeat always defeat evil!
Talk to your Families
Talk to your Friends
Talk to your Neighbour
Talk to anyone who is interested in the Truth!


Now this is what I like to hear because this means people start to find the truth get confident and lose all fear toward the evil doers!
Also you find ones you know enough of the truth; everything the Elite presents to you looks like an open book and less and less is hidden!
And yes the Elite masters are so cunning & scrupulous and stick there dirty plans right into your face but you got to be able to read between the lines of every TV program; even children Programs have this hidden stuff integrated! You can test it & evaluate this for your self just look at events happening now and go back one and even two years ago and try to remember movies they showed you; yes they already prepared you mentally sociologically for todays events; but you did not realised it then!

Look at the programs for the last year only War, War, Wars blood and guts even over Christmas time you remember? ; so what you think why this is so? because one is fear mongering and one is to prepare you for there preplanned war sociologically!
But now here is the KEY POINT if you don't react stand down and fall for & follow there propaganda they will not succeed with there plans!

KEY POINT: Because they are nobodies without you and your support! Yes it is this simple!! Stand down and they lost in space! Also us you know very well they will never ever send there own kids to War " KEY POINT: WHY NOT WHY ALWAYS YOUR CHILDREN IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM? YEH RIGHT FREEDOM BY FORCE WHAT A FREAKING ILLOGICAL BOLOK!


YOU TRY THIS IT'S GOOD FUN TO FIND THE LIES AND HIDDEN STUFF! IF YOU UNDERSTAND ENOUGH OF THE TRUTH YOU WILL FIND IT!

When I look MSM now I only read between the lines to find the hidden stuff and I don't get effected by there propaganda! But what they show you is a part of there future plans & events in hidden form and in revers sociology!
But people which don't like to see or not interested in the real Truth will naturally not see it and get sociologically hooked to there propaganda!

Thank you for your supporting comment because this also gives me confidence!
Every small confirmation is like one more Battle over! This is what I call reincarnation not fiscally but mentally!

Finding the Truth is the reincarnation of soul & Love & brings our God conscience ="& the real God" back to life!
YOU LIKE TO FIND YOUR REAL JESUS THEN KEEP SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH & YOU WILL SEE HIM!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34528

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 11:54 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:02 PM   #29
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Lightbulb Summery may update this when new point come up!

Summery: Key Points may update this when new point come up!

Could they make money available as much is required “could you if you would be there position?” = (KEY QUESTION: IF YES WHY DON’T THEY AND FOR WHAT LOGICAL REASON)

Would it represent any problem for you or them; to give someone the FINANCES for example building a house for his own family? = (KEY QUESTION: WOULD IT? THE PERSON IS IN REALITY CREATING AN ASSET FOR THE COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE)

So if everyone would like to build a house why not just give him the financing without interest on the nominal; its just paper you receiving or numbers on a computer screen “right?” which will turning into an assets for the entire country? (KEY QUESTION: WHY COULD THIS NOT BE MADE REALITY? WHAT LOGICAL SPEAKS AGAINST IT)

KEY POINT: Because they are nobodies without you and your support! Yes it is this simple!! Stand down and they lost in space! Also us you know very well they will never ever send there own kids to War " (KEY POINT: WHY NOT WHY ALWAYS YOUR CHILDREN IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM? YEH RIGHT FREEDOM BY FORCE WHAT A FREAKING ILLOGICAL BOLOK!)


My Dream!
Or maybe even the Future? It’s all up to you; yes all of you and together because I am the same us you; not anywhere below or above anyone!

Very basic to give a Hint of my thinking!


If I have the money press & computer under my control I would give you any amount you require as long you use it to create a new asset for your self; or public support use and automatically it’s for all to see or use!
KEY POINT ONLY BASIC: The only conditions I give don’t use the money for buying drugs, for any type of corruption or miss use it to create any type of any inhuman behavior!

All this would cost me to ether switch on the money press or some keystrokes on a computer! And there you go you can start your dream project ...... “Next": how much do you need for your bakery 100,000$ no problem but please follow these basic rules which are for all People the same OK! .... “Next” !
So YOU SEE I am only supplying the finances what did I lose? In my view absolutely nothing “did you lose anything?” people will have work for ever and we are creating assets on a daily bases!

Ok we need a Water treatment plant no problem same system! Ok we need a new Hospital no problem we check it out if there are not enough Hospitals in the area then we let you know!

Taxes what for! Not needed at all because I supply the money required for the creation of assets!
So if there is one shopping center in one area already to supply the population satisfactorily in the area why build one more is not logic! Just double check & ask the public living in the area if they believe it’s adequate problem solved!

KEY POINT: One more rule for all IF you or anyone plays corruption games of any form or type no question small or major only one penalty death no jail! You & all know the rules there should be a clear understanding for eternity no more discrimination!

This is a very, very short version but basically it; and can be expended as needed!

My View: all laws from the past got to be burned and recreated by all; no more discrimination! Then we call them BASIC RULES OF HUMAN UNDERSTANDING! The old Law was and now is history!

All and every Rule should be short and to the point and for everyone the same; even a idiot got to be able to understand any Rule created! Basic Human Rules creation by whom?
I believe it got to be a joint venture & accepted by all no way around! KEY POINT: Public Referendum for all and every new rule added!

But not to many details now; I only present my theory in basic form!

But I know poverty after a period of time will be absolutely history with my idea!

Oooh! I forgot all Hospital treatment and medication is free for all! Any costs for Doctors facility's equipment costs will be covert from the same central money supply center!
One more no more inflation ore deflation of any products Fixed price for all just check the unit Price on the Internet updated daily if any new products get on the market! No interest no loan interest!
Wall-street the gambling hole not needed anymore will get turned into a museum!
My Personal KEY POINT: My transportation will run on Hydrogen combined with Electric motor! Yes cooked Water! Pollution only Water again! Maximum development funds to be injected into the development of hydrogen, wind energy, solar, wave generators, currant generators & thermal energy from Volcano's in particularly!
O..h shit I forgot all weapons will be destroyed and Equipment which can be modified gets used for practical things and the commen good!

Does this sound nice? Yes and it can be reality tomorrow if most of us just wake up and steer in the same direction!
Not possible what are you talking about it's all up to you and all of us!

You think this is a dream not really think about it long enough and it will be reality!


Welcome to logic & reality!
Because truth is reality not a Dream!

We need Ideas & Solutions not destruction!
Don't create Wars; create Love & Assets!

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 02:02 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #30
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default You see you also have some ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary View Post
yes the tricky part comes when you try to remove the monetary and working system, and yet maintain the luxuries with which we live today. i agree, people shouldn't have to pay to eat, but in that case, they would need to grow their own food and prepare it, which is the luxury which they are willing to pay for. but what about the person making televisions in a factory? he needs to eat too. would he not then trade the television for some food? but once the farmer has a television he won't need another one. and what happens if you want to build a farm to produce food? how will you pay to build the farm unless you construct it yourself, but this would take a long time. the other solutions would be to impose your will upon people by forcing them to work as a farmer for a while, lawyer some other time. but then you need somebody controlling the jobs which leads to potential for corruption, as happened with the ideals of communism and anarchism. the other solution is to surrender the luxuries with which we live today, but many people would argue that working for their luxuries is better. that's why i argued that the only law should be that you cannot impose your will upon others. if you wish to live off the land then you can, if you wish to form a small community without basing it upon money that is also possible, but if you still wish to work for money you can also do so, or even do a mix of the two, so for example you would work for a month or two of the year so that you can purchase luxuries such as a tv and pay for electricity, etc, but at the same time if you have a supportive community, you could all contribute to growing food for the other 10 months of the year
You see you also have some ideas! Not one man ever can do this alone!
Now this was only you making points now combine them with some of main ideas above and here we go 100 more good people much smarter & better then us will get something together; then they take all the most compelling ideas together; there comes a concept solution packetch and so on ..... 100 or thousand good heads can move mountain's you know!

Communism? Democratic? SORRY I SAY SAME SHIT ONLY DIFFERENT COLOR????? only one more tool of the Illuminati!
HINT!
YOU ALWAYS GOT TO HAVE TWO OPPOSITIONS TO PLAY THE GAME THEY PLAY WITH us ALL! Don't let them blind you; Satan is the master of deception!
Who owns the central Bank you may ask Putan he knows???/= My View same good family of the ones running the show now!
All it is you don't know yet why because there Propaganda is good! But wait a bit longer and the Truth will solve this riddle also! Not everything on one Day! Rome did not got build in one day but it burned to the Ground in one Day? Maybe two?

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 02:34 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:46 PM   #31
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default Just look at this and you will see the monopoly

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary View Post
that's the funny thing though. you say we feed it in, but that's not strictly true. yes, we open an account and store however much we have in there and then we can go to the ATM and see a nice comforting balance, before withdrawing £30 and being on our merry way, but it's when confidence in a bank collapses that you see their scam. when you hear your bank is going bankrupt, the logical thing to do is to withdraw your savings right? but how is the bank going bankrupt if millions of people all have thousands of pounds stored there? this is because they encourage bankers to make high risk investments which are profitable in the short term, but disastrous in the long run, and how do they manage this? BONUSES.
Just look at this and you will see the monopoly they have created for them self! Mind blowing!
Also KEY POINT WHO OWNS THE GAME: In reality your money is never lost ever but that's what is all about a game to death they play with us all! People are 100% CORRECT in saying this is all just an illusion!

I say every top Leader world wide knows the Game and gets big bucks to keep the secret; the ones with can not keep it always end up 6 feet under; thats the Deal for fame! They always targeting us to keep there monopoly status that's the game just give them enough to serve us!
Just a great big scam and game for them to control Humans all over the world! Same families I say no I am sure but this may get solved soon!

Also what I can see is that all our Governments are 100% involved in this game and if not directly they guilty by association what ever comes first!
Money is man made paper and numbers on a computer screen; the problem is the ones who control the distribution and are sick corrupter's of the highest form!
Anyone looks for Antichrist you may look at it right here in the chart!
Look here: Hoooooouuuu...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_supply#Convention

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 03:06 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:17 PM   #32
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default You see we are one the same thinking patten

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki View Post
basicly if i had all the power and assuming u said i have infinite money means that u want money to be used in the subject

i would just make a comunal earth tresury ... where any human could access anything they wanted at any particular time ..... with no attachments ... basicly making the concept of money usless because no one would ever have more then anyone else it would be a comunal pot of unendingness, and if i had all the natural resourses i wanted i would basicly build machines to do everything that us humans now do ....

as for dream jobs ... pffft humans arnt put on the earth to work there whole lives .... you are here to experiance life ... and i dont know how working for someone else will achive anything .... and no matter how high u think u are up in a company or even the owner u still technically work for someone else or answer to someone else

everything would be given to the people born to this planet .... no one should have to pay to live on a planet they were born to if people wanted to find out things through science or whatever they would have free range to do so

so that would reduse world crime by a huge amount ... just removing the money factor .... but then ull have emotional crimes ... like some one sleeping with ur gf or whatever ... not quite sure what kind of policy i would have on such things as of yet .... maybe some kind of eye for an eye policy ... i dunno ... i guess if u coyld remeove all violence from society .. that would be a start ... like how would a child learn to hit someone if he never seen some one be hit before ... i dunno yet... still working on it

also a system of people all working together so that money is completely obsolete like everyone does certain jobs at certain ages ... like when ur you know like 14-15 you work in food production .. then after 2-3 years you do engineering and science then after another 2-3 years you do somthing else, or u get multipul fields at certain ages to choose from that u would like to do ... and so on and so forth and as a reward for participating everything u get is free because we all worked together for humanity to survive ... this would in turn help us to evolve as a species as well as we would all have alot of knowlede about everything that everyone else does .... and we would know about everything i guess ... no secrets would be another great start

one of my main points is that money needs to some how be removed from society that would be the biggest start to anything i think
100% on the mark!
Now as the requirement stated we need a minimum of 144,000 Human like you an we on track to heaven!
I have infinite money = Yes it was always there it's the implementation and the controllers which bocked this from becoming reality for the last 2000 years!
Talking about criminal this more then criminal this is Satan in action full stop! Satan is the system implemented and a state of mind of some individual on this Earth!

So how could Satan be defeated very easy change the system to the way it should have been from the start of life!

Will God do it for us? Yes all we need to do wake up and show God by using our God conscience that we deserve the paradise he reserved for all of us! I am in full communication with God on a Daily base! What the heck you all thing that I worked all this out by my self no way; I would never have found out about this without his help! Actually you know the God conscience is a top teacher amazing!
You will see ones the God conscience will visits you!

You see we are on the same thinking patten and I believe; no I know there are millions which figured this out!

There comes my KEY POINT WHY IS IT NOT EXACTLY LIKE YOU SAY?
I say the reason for it got absolutely nothing to do with money but is the tool used to keep us in this big over sized Jail!
This is executed all over the world every Goverment yes Russia also and the address for the ones responsible is ALWAYS the same!

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 03:58 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:24 PM   #33
gorana
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 227
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

You have issues in your story.

Humans are:
- controlling monstres
- envy on power
- gossiping aunties

If you know how to stop people to do these 3 things, you may solve all our problems.

G.
gorana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:11 PM   #34
apekteina lordosis
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,597
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
but forget what you learned and got indoctrinated with in school!
times that by 6billion aka total global population. change within a year would result in carnage, change over a couple of decades would have a much better chance of being a success.
apekteina lordosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:18 PM   #35
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default You have the right to not vote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorana View Post
You have issues in your story.
Humans are:
- controlling monstres
- envy on power
- gossiping aunties

If you know how to stop people to do these 3 things, you may solve all our problems.
G.
I do know how to do this but I give you only the first step!
This point I practised all my life!

Don't ever, ever empower anyone to rule over your individual life!
Don't ever, ever VOTE anyone into Power which has any characteristics you stated above!
If you not sure if the person has one of the characteristics you stated above you still don't VOTE for him!

The ONLY law you still have in your favor & to implement your individuality!

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT VOTE! using this right will preserve & proofs your individuality!

My view after I left School!
Anyone who decides to Vote made him self a committed slave for the system & sold his individuality to the Illuminati!
Quote:
Here comes my School experience which opened my eyes and mind & I never forgot!
I ask this to my Teacher about the Democratic system we suppose to life in!
What would happen it 70% of logical smart people do NOT Vote for the Government because of there understanding and 30% of the idiots do Vote for the Government what would be the result?
Would I need to follow the idiots!
My Teacher never answered my question & from that time on I had to go my own way and understood that the Democratic System they preaching to us is Corrupt & just a different for of Communisms with a sweet twist!
Or in short Communisms under cover!
You see you can't go wrong on this one!

Step two will follow ones this got fulfilled!

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 05:06 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #36
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default You would be surprised how quick something like

Quote:
Originally Posted by apekteina lordosis View Post
times that by 6billion aka total global population. change within a year would result in carnage, change over a couple of decades would have a much better chance of being a success.
You would be surprised how quick something like this is executed ones agree to by HUMANS especially if you don't have one brain dead politician around you talking rhetoric only!
Let's say I am very optimistic in this regard!
Because if this KEY POINT: UNITY OF HUMANS will become reality it will be the miracle we all waiting for!
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #37
apekteina lordosis
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,597
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
You would be surprised how quick something like this is executed ones agree to by HUMANS especially if you don't have one brain dead politician around you talking rhetoric only!
Let's say I am very optimistic in this regard!
Because if this KEY POINT: UNITY OF HUMANS will become reality it will be the miracle we all waiting for!
the majority of the great unwashed don't think the way we do. for the great mass who are poor and trapped by money there is a greater mass of people whose lives are comfortable "thanks" to money, and then there is a smaller mass of people who have stupid amounts of the stuff and the world is materialistically their oyster.

for those that find money works for them they ain't gonna change just like that. they will fight to keep the status quo that favours them.

i am with ya on this oiram, money has been useful for the development of medicine, science, technology aka "knowledge", but now it is dragging us all down. but if we want a world where money no longer reigns we need to be realistic about getting rid of it and understand that billions of people are hypnotized by it and even if they are poor, the system has so indocrinated them they can't fathom the world being any other way.
apekteina lordosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #38
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default Stupid amounts of the stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by apekteina lordosis View Post
the majority of the great unwashed don't think the way we do. for the great mass who are poor and trapped by money there is a greater mass of people whose lives are comfortable "thanks" to money, and then there is a smaller mass of people who have stupid amounts of the stuff and the world is materialistically their oyster.

for those that find money works for them they ain't gonna change just like that. they will fight to keep the status quo that favours them.

i am with ya on this oiram, money has been useful for the development of medicine, science, technology aka "knowledge", but now it is dragging us all down. but if we want a world where money no longer reigns we need to be realistic about getting rid of it and understand that billions of people are hypnotized by it and even if they are poor, the system has so indocrinated them they can't fathom the world being any other way.
Stupid amounts of the stuff= I Love the way you worded this one & you not wrong
But now it is dragging us all down = No! this will drag Satan down because of his own Greed believe me; and it will lift you up to a stage they will never know what it is! Don't forget Satan hates you because of your special gift you have and he will never get it from you!

But you know Why they telling you that some people have these ridiculous amounts and would need to get 100000 years old and could not spend it even if they tried hard!
The reason is to get you jealous and mad about it! Why is this so? because they are hating them self's because you can experience real Love in you hart and can radiated out to others! This is what they hate the most about YOU because this is the only thing money can not buy no matter how much they have!
KEY POINT: ON ALL AND EVERYTHING WHICH COMES FROM THE MSM AND OUT OF A POLITISIONS MOUTH ALWAYS ASK YOUR SELF WHY!

My personal KEY POINT: ALL AND EVERYTHING HAS A REASON NO MATTER WHAT IT IS OR HOW STUPID IT MAY APPEARS

That's why real Love is poison for Satan & he hates it that's why only our Love will be able to defeat Satan him self!
Now that's exactly why God = Love & Love is God and God gives you all the power over Satan! Very true in many ways!


We don't need to get rid of money we just have to supply it and not block it because of some power sick control freakes!

Last edited by oiram; 07-09-2008 at 06:07 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:00 PM   #39
zero1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 6,704
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
Because the word intuition has so many meanings you may end up going in circles again!
On the other hand if you mean this then yes it is very important to find the truth of things!
Intuition (knowledge) - understanding without apparent effort, quick and ready insight seemingly independent of previous experiences or empirical knowledge.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intuition
Don't use Wikipedia, it makes you look like you got your education on the Internet. A bit of advice...
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:39 PM   #40
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default How many languishes you speak and write?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
Don't use
This is my Decoy for the Debunker's Still helps me at times maneging my third Language! How many Lingo's do you speak and write? What .....only English
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:08 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.