Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 26-10-2015, 06:27 PM   #881
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1humanbeing View Post
Tesla's legacy lives on! The things he discovered are still being carried on by brilliant minds today.
My mind has just been completely blown by some new information about this whole thing. Yesterday, I found out that the blueprints for a new free energy technology using plasma (the free-flowing energy of the universe), which has the potential to bring peace and prosperity to everyone on earth, are being made available free (livestream) by the discoverer - a nuclear physicist called Dr Keshe - all this week, in a series of videos (starting today). I have been watching them all day - and the device really works, as I have seen for myself round at a friend of mine's!

Dr Keshe is giving the blueprint of his discovery freely to all humanity in order to prevent it from being exploited, abused, suppressed or patented by anyone. He is not interested in making a profit from it. He and his family have already survived several attempts on their lives, and Belgium (where he used to live before moving to Italy) has officially pronounced him a terrorist and banned his discovery from being made or used there. When one listens to him explaining his discovery it's easy to see that, like David Icke, Dr Keshe is a very big-hearted genius who is working to help bring a peaceful world.

The beauty of Dr Keshe's discovery that anyone with minimal technical skill (like me for instance) can make the free energy device themselves, even using recycled materials, it doesnt have to cost them anything at all! People in parts of Africa and other developing nations are already making it, using the simplest of materials such as copper wire and fire and water to produce free energy for themselves! And I personally know someone here who has made such a device himself and it really works! Meanwhile, mainstream scientists have simply ignored this development - well, why doesnt that surprise us?

I've put some links to the videos and to the main websites concerning the technology below. (The videos should continue to be available online after the workshop ends, although many videos about this technology have been wiped off the web in the past - of course, free energy for all isnt going to be a welcome development for certain powerful interests!) Let's all start building it now!!!

Anyway here is the link to the Facebook page for this free technology:
https://www.facebook.com/Keshe-Found...6388777468892/

And here are several different links to this week's livestream event - it lasts from 10 am - 4.30 pm or so, with a break for lunch - (if one link doesnt work, try another):
http://livestream.com/accounts/15210385/blueprint
Zoom Meeting (when live):
https://spaceshipinstitute.zoom.us/j/939474503Youtube Live (when live)

http://www.youtube.com/c/KeshefoundationOrg/live

This is the link to the Keshe Foundation's website:
http://www.keshefoundation.org
This is a tremendously hopeful development - so when you get a moment, do check it out! (There is also a UK group of interested people, who have a Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/KesheFoundationUk

David Icke predicted that humanity would gain access to free energy and liberate itself eventually, and now it's happening. The news is spreading fast!
Buckminster Fuller said something along these lines, there are one in ten thousand of us who can invent something that can support all the rest of us, one such man was Tesla, but as you saw, he was stopped from carrying out his thoughts and sharing his ambitions, first they let him invent the alternate current to set the energy ball rolling then foreclosed upon his soul, he gave then the very energy with which to destroy him and his ideas..

If we actually saw ourselves as the units of energy that the report called silent weapons for a quiet war, or was it the other way around, we could quite quickly turn our ideas and our energy against those who force us to earn a living using something so alien towards humanity.

Our life blood and energy is the key to the human factor, all we need to do is share it with everyone, give away the ideas, without a patent with the notion that we must justify ourselves in order of living, who justifies we should work because it is not those who toil, but what they toil for, AKA money.

The triad of Money, Law and religion is the ultimate silent weapon that is stagnating our whole sphere, all we need to do is stop using it en-mass and use our true life energy and trade that with our nearest neighbour, it could create a chain reaction, but we need to do it pretty soon, while the mature generation are still around to retrain those lost generations were are becoming.

Those who are sub 25 years old reading this know it to be a true statement, our hands are becoming idle of making things, when enough of those hands are mothballed, there can be no return to normality, where our future depends on the things we create.

The Ubuntu movement, which means freedom in Boer is one idea, where they give their energy to another, yet still retain the old system of payment, this is why it will not get past a certain level of commerce, and Michael knows this.

the way forward is to start using our raw energy, our physical kind to stop others stealing it by proxy, and to do that is to bin the current monetary system outright, even the supposed bit coin route, which is the softener for the final electronic baton.

There was an experiment by Silvo Gesell in Austria where the town was given its own money which grew astronomically in a very short time, but this was quickly withdrawn by TPTB who set it up in the first place.

I believe we can do it, but do we have the balls to try it out.

Last edited by the apprentice; 26-10-2015 at 06:27 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2015, 07:43 PM   #882
indolering

@1humanbeing:

If what you say is accurate, this could be good news indeed. I'll check those links when I get a minute - it all sounds interesting...and plausible. Men have been trying to accomplish this ever since Tesla's passing, and it's certainly high time one of us were successful.

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the forum....
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 12:13 AM   #883
1humanbeing
Premier Subscribers

Thanks indolering! I haven't been on the forum for some time as in one of my earliest forays I once met a troll, and because of her/him the discussion we were in got relegated to the rant room, so I just sort of steered clear ever since. But I felt I just had to share this, and I knew it would resonate with positive spirits! Even though it almost seems too good to be true - well, it seems that the future of humanity is going to be (almost) too good to be true! Incredible technologies are being discovered now, and even global problems like chemtrails or the radioactive contamination of the oceans can be solved in a very short time once we start working at the vibrational level.
1humanbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 12:48 AM   #884
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1humanbeing View Post
Thanks indolering! I haven't been on the forum for some time as in one of my earliest forays I once met a troll, and because of her/him the discussion we were in got relegated to the rant room, so I just sort of steered clear ever since. But I felt I just had to share this, and I knew it would resonate with positive spirits! Even though it almost seems too good to be true - well, it seems that the future of humanity is going to be (almost) too good to be true! Incredible technologies are being discovered now, and even global problems like chemtrails or the radioactive contamination of the oceans can be solved in a very short time once we start working at the vibrational level.
I'm glad you returned to the forum - we need all the intelligent and innovative folks we can get.

The future could be very good indeed, and that's what we're here for: to make sure that happens. The satanists have the upper hand at the moment, but the end is far from certain. We just have to brace ourselves, keep working, and never give up.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 12:53 PM   #885
lone star

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
I'm glad you returned to the forum - we need all the intelligent and innovative folks we can get.

The future could be very good indeed, and that's what we're here for: to make sure that happens. The satanists have the upper hand at the moment, but the end is far from certain. We just have to brace ourselves, keep working, and never give up.

whatever we want, we can have. Like bringing back Tesla's ideas from the dead. its a miracle lol

but we have millions of choices in front of us to choose from.

all we have to do is desire what we want. and then dont waste any energy on us not already having it what we want. (just feel good knowing that free energy is already on its way. cos we asked for it

in the mean time, focus our energy on what we desires next. (thats how you hack reality ) Then free energy will just show up at our front door, and we will have to sign for it lol

Last edited by lone star; 27-10-2015 at 12:53 PM.
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 01:58 PM   #886
klara

Thumbs up

This guy is really doing something useful in getting free energy, clean water and health.

Old 27-10-2015, 02:16 PM   #887
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post

whatever we want, we can have. Like bringing back Tesla's ideas from the dead. its a miracle lol

but we have millions of choices in front of us to choose from.

all we have to do is desire what we want. and then dont waste any energy on us not already having it what we want. (just feel good knowing that free energy is already on its way. cos we asked for it

in the mean time, focus our energy on what we desires next. (thats how you hack reality ) Then free energy will just show up at our front door, and we will have to sign for it lol
so true
what about the stuff we don't want that takes up the energy we could use for what we want?
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 05:30 PM   #888
lone star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
so true
what about the stuff we don't want that takes up the energy we could use for what we want?
what stuff? Mind shit that dont even exist? Lol

No body has more desire that you baby. And I mean that as a compliment.

But you are weak at dreaming. Its easy for me (cos I make a living from it) but I cant tell you how many people desire art from me, but then cant dream up what they want, so they just look to me to come up with something, like im some kind of magician lol

but you see the dreaming is even more important than the desire.

People are afraid to dream cos they fear they will fail. and waste energy looking at past failed dreams.

and that blocks the present dream from coming true
Old 27-10-2015, 08:30 PM   #889
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post
what stuff? Mind shit that dont even exist? Lol

No body has more desire that you baby. And I mean that as a compliment.

But you are weak at dreaming. Its easy for me (cos I make a living from it) but I cant tell you how many people desire art from me, but then cant dream up what they want, so they just look to me to come up with something, like im some kind of magician lol

but you see the dreaming is even more important than the desire.

People are afraid to dream cos they fear they will fail. and waste energy looking at past failed dreams.

and that blocks the present dream from coming true
gee we've been posting on these forums for a while now and I am finally getting you
so nice you are well over the 'fuck you all' phase and going for your happiness
if more of us would do the same, there is no need for much philosophy or long talks about past fears we don't really want any more.
we would just outgrow our fears and go after what we want, make more clear choices with less contradictions
you know what... many are not going after what they want but instead choose to complain about what they don't want because of the time factor, because going after what we want means we have to face all the unpleasant fears that say we're not getting there in this life time, don't deserve it, not good enough, not enough time, not ready, too old, too young, missing something, failed in the past, wasn't good enough.
All the excuses, very unpleasant to look at, seems easier to just conform, but the irony - being complacent brings more difficulties than if we just went after what we wanted and overcame all our fears.
I remember when I joined these forums complaining I couldn't go after what I wanted cause I didn't really know what I wanted. Unless we are at perfect peace and infinite creative power, we all want something. Not knowing what we want while growing, is being stuck so I'm glad I'm finally getting less stuck and more clear about my wants
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 10:22 PM   #890
lone star

WHEN HUMANKIND UNDERSTANDS

"There Lies a World hidden,
mysterious, unknown, and forbidden.

Where dwell entities with technologies beyond our comprehension,
and knowledge kept hidden from us, in this other dimension.

Will the truth ever be revealed?
Earthly forces of power and greed forever sealed,
forbidden knowledge for warfare to wield.

When humankind understands,
to use the knowledge acquired from these strange lands.

For the benefit of humankind,
then entrance into their world we will find."

Frank Scassellati