Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

View Poll Results: Do you eat meat?
Yes i eat meat But wouldn't slaughter animals myself 44 28.95%
Yes i eat meat and would slaughter animals myself 39 25.66%
I dont eat meat but dont mind others eating meat 25 16.45%
i dont eat meat and i'm against others eating meat 40 26.32%
Are you sick to death of this debate? 4 2.63%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-10-2013, 11:25 PM   #41
i_am
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,018
Likes: 1,300 (633 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor fish View Post
David Icke is a vegetarian.

Wonders if he ever has a look on this thread and shakes his head at some of the comments and mindsets that share his forum


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z88y9rw0ToI
and where exactly in that video, or anywhere else, does it say that he is vegetarian?

Last edited by i_am; 21-10-2013 at 11:25 PM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 01:21 AM   #42
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor
 
abrilliantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab
Posts: 7,427
Likes: 152 (88 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiyoken View Post
Hah xD!

That’s fine then, mate!

Yeah I agree and perform that method mostly as-well. But books are on a total new level compared to Barack’s speeches for example, though I wouldn’t read a book by him either lol.

Sometimes it is worth to read, or listen into what they might be saying because at the end of the day if you passionate into something, you will need to wonder into both sides and discover what’s possibly worthy from both to create your own substance.
I agree with this, it just that I haven't read or seen anything. That would warrant me to change my mind about eating meat. Humans have been eating meat for millenniums. We wouldn't be who we are without it. If it wasn't alright for us to eat it. We wouldn't be eating it, right now. If eating it was so dangerous for us, then we would've be extinct a long time ago.

Quote:
I probably didn't write that correctly. What I meant was that we have been through an engineering process of our nurture which in-turn reflected a total different nature. We can probably all agree on the fact that our time here as a specie has been coldly-calculated by the few & outer planetary/interdimensional entities for thousands of years. So our-nature, or Nature in general has been depicted in this ’engineered perspective' which we have all inherited it to a degree.

Well initially a plant base society had to exist. What else was there to feed you, let-alone the young, or to even gather our strengths and catch, kill and eat animals as an omnivore? Just because something hasn't happened from our perspective and assumption/evidence right now in this time, doesn't mean it didn't happen back then. People probably thought eating/dominating their animal kindred and raping the Earth would've never happened, but it did, didn't it?

That isn't the point. The amount of information that we know now was through us from our journey from ignorance to knowledge. They couldn't have predicted the dynamic explosion of information/data sharing when the internet went live relative with computers from that era. A society mixed in and at confrontation with itself is far more convenient for the Elites, then two separations totally distinct from one another. A separation is inevitable and will come. It will be who will execute themselves for freedom or fail to feardom.
Yes, our lives has been coldly-calculated by the few & outer planetary/interdimensional entities. Things have been engineered for us. So what makes you think that your diet isn't one of them?

Yeah, I read that we did start off eating plants. Which lead to us having a smaller brains and huge guts because we couldn't process a plant-based diet. Once we started eating meat, those things changed. We lost our guts because we actually could digest meat. We started to develop a bigger brain, because now we started to cook our meat. And our bodies could spend more time in developing itself and less time in trying to digest it all.

Man started-off salvaging the kills from other animals. After sometime they developed tools to aide them, in obtaining fresh meat for themselves. And then after some more time had past. They learned how to cook that meat and the rest is history.

If there's no evidence for something then how can you say that it happened? You can not convict a person with zero evidence and only an assumption. If there was a whole society that ate nothing but fruits and vegetables. Then there should be evidence of this. There's not even any made-up evidence to support this.

A separation will come and it's a choice between freedom or fascism. I choose freedom, because I don't allow others to tell me what I should and should not be eating. Especially when the evidence is lacking thereof.

Quote:
Our anatomical and physiological body dictates our ability to acquire energy (food), so we can mechanically & biochemically break it down for metabolism. Sorry but our ability to create things doesn’t give your point an uplift in supporting our Mind over our Physical body to rule out what a specie is specifically designed to eat and process energy. Well even with all of our materialistic advantages, still doesn’t and will never rule above the A&P of specie. Unless, it has been so particular crafted that way.

No they can’t without the aid of either giving it all you got which could result in losing your teeth/doing damage or tools/craftiness to first capture the animal, skin and gut/pick & pull apart the animal then to cook it with fire or not.

Here’s a fine example. He is no Vegan, but Paleo/animal shirt wearer. The Human Omivore ladies and gentlemen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYoukPZLnE (check his other videos. Just more evidence to the Vegan flame.)

I let you consider how difficult it is to eat a dead animal like we would eat a piece of piece fruit.
Like I said before, do us humans not process and get energy from meat? You mentioned claws, teeth and tusks like that meant something. I told you how us humans don't need any of those things because we have brains. That compensate for us not having huge tusks like elephants. Sharp claws and canines like cats. If I can make a spear to bring down animals with. Then why would I need claws and sharp teeth to hunt prey for? We are the top predators in the animal kingdom. Our anatomical and physiological body dictates that we use our brains to acquire what we need. So I ask you again, do we not obtain energy from meat?

We use our brains to create the things that will make our acquisition, of food that much easier. Do you go out to the fields and just start eating the fruits off of it's tree? Or pull the vegetables from out of the ground and start chomping down on them right then and there? The herbivores do, so why don't you?

I don't see any difficulties in eating a dead animal. If I didn't know how to prepare it. Then my brain tell me to take it to someone who does. And once again. Do you go out to the fields and just start eating the fruits off of it's tree? Or pull the vegetables from out of the ground and start chomping down on them right then and there?

Thanks for showing everyone a person who turned a downside (a animal being ran over and left on the side of the road) to a upside. (it shall now nourish him )

Quote:
What I meant by that is your sentence was too subjective. Meat leaves an acidic ash after being metabolised by the body, so it’s acidic. Yes you can get away with eating a diet full of meat like the Inuit’s, but it’s only given enough time has lapse for the body to chemistry-homeostate until their next meal.
You act like people eat meat/meals back to back to back. You act like we don't eat fruits and vegetables with our meals. All people tend to wait a significant amount of time in-between meals. They are not eating every hour on the hour. In fact once you get full, a person tends to not eat anything else until a new hunger arises.

What was subjective? You just admitted that a person can live off of strictly meat. We have vegans, a person can live off of strictly plants. And like you just admitted a person tends to have problems living strictly off of one or the other. Which is why the ideal diet is a balance of the two. But each of us is unique, so everything affects everyone differently. There is always exceptions to every rule.

Quote:
We have to take responsibility for our own actions. We are as much to blame as the Elite and the Forces at work here. I totally agree with what you are saying because it’s obvious to people like you and I who participate in this information age, their Agenda for global domination of the Earth. The Fruits and Vegetables/Plantation foods of at different levels of how much poison is in there. Meat on the other hand besides old-school meat is next level to that of plant food. But yes, I definitely agree we all have to work together in abolishing this sick, satanic, parasitic manifesting station, but that is only one big part of the puzzle for total change of course.
Then let us work together then, but as long as your fellow vegans look down on all of us meat eaters. It'll never happen.
__________________
Quote:
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 07:00 AM   #43
doctor fish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canary Islands
Posts: 1,350
Likes: 17 (11 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
and where exactly in that video, or anywhere else, does it say that he is vegetarian?


David Ickes book printed in 1994 Robots Rebellion

Page 313

"I have been saddened on my many visits to universities to see young people in their teens who do not have a thought in their head that someone else has not put there. They stand before you after only 17 or 18 years on the planet and are already mindlessly parroting the system’s propaganda. Another robot reporting for duty. I was amazed to be told in all seriousness by a student at the prestigious Cambridge University that if you don’t eat meat you die! The fact that I was standing in front of her fit and well after many years as a vegetarian had no effect on her conviction that refusing to eat dead animals was the equivalent of suicide."

The old video is very much relevant to this thread.

Not matter how much you might disagree, the discussion on people eating meat opposed to not (being veggie/vegan). Animal rights and health issues are all very much all connected with this topic.
__________________
Question Everything!
doctor fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 07:35 AM   #44
doctor fish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canary Islands
Posts: 1,350
Likes: 17 (11 Posts)
Default

After the above comment in his book The Robots rebellion he also comments on indoctrination techniques and quotes a campaigner Michael Roll...

“If a baby from birth is told by loving parents that 2 + 2 = 3; and
later at Sunday school, kindergarten, preparatory school, public
school, and university this young mind is again told by apparently
clever and often highly respected teachers that 2 + 2 = 3; and if this
same teaching comes through the mass media, backed by the weight
of law, is it any wonder that many people, often in very responsible
positions, seriously believe that 2 + 2 = 3 ?”

Now if you look at back this thread and ask yourself why?

Why do people really eat meat?

Its because they was fed it by their parents.
__________________
Question Everything!
doctor fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 08:28 AM   #45
i_am
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,018
Likes: 1,300 (633 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor fish View Post
David Ickes book printed in 1994 Robots Rebellion

Page 313

"I have been saddened on my many visits to universities to see young people in their teens who do not have a thought in their head that someone else has not put there. They stand before you after only 17 or 18 years on the planet and are already mindlessly parroting the system’s propaganda. Another robot reporting for duty. I was amazed to be told in all seriousness by a student at the prestigious Cambridge University that if you don’t eat meat you die! The fact that I was standing in front of her fit and well after many years as a vegetarian had no effect on her conviction that refusing to eat dead animals was the equivalent of suicide."

The old video is very much relevant to this thread.

Not matter how much you might disagree, the discussion on people eating meat opposed to not (being veggie/vegan). Animal rights and health issues are all very much all connected with this topic.
OK Fair enough but it certainly didn't say that in the video.

As far as animal rights go, I empathise with your stance but no! It does not belong in this forum which is Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing, so I think a separate thread is the way to go where you can all get up on your soapboxes without interference

How about we put it in the awakening forum?
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #46
doctor fish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canary Islands
Posts: 1,350
Likes: 17 (11 Posts)
Default

The animal rights section sounds like a great idea thank you

Just giving my opinion thats all
__________________
Question Everything!
doctor fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 11:55 AM   #47
i_am
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,018
Likes: 1,300 (633 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor fish View Post
The animal rights section sounds like a great idea thank you

Just giving my opinion thats all
And I gave mine

I have moved the relevant posts from the last 10 pages. Will look through as time allows and add more.

Please try and be nice to each otherand keep this separate from the nutrition thread which can be found here http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1061797174

Last edited by i_am; 22-10-2013 at 12:38 PM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 01:27 PM   #48
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

We have an animal rights section?
Mine's the first post on this thread but I don't remember posting on any animal rights issues.
I will now though.
Animals have lives.
Humans have rights.
No animal ( OK cats maybe) is conscious of 'rights' in a legislative sense nor can an animal seek legal redress as a direct litigant for denial of its rights but every animal and human knows all about any ''wrongs' done to it.
Cruelty to animals is beyond the pale and anyone who knowingly mistreats an animal deserves to have similar treatment meted out to them IMO.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 22-10-2013 at 01:30 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 04:06 PM   #49
xpose
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 46
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiyoken View Post
Goku, if you wasn't a vegan, you wouldn't have such bad punctuation.

It's not "an vegetarian", it's "a vegetarian"... I fear a lack of B12 and heme iron has caused the issue with your grammar.
xpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #50
xpose
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 46
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I doubt there are many people in this world who adore animals as much as I do - but it's the circle of life.

Scenario 1 is me walking into a supermarket and buying a butchered animal to feed my family and provide adequate nutrition.

Scenario 2 is a vegan, shunning the meat and allowing it to spoil. This means the animal died for nothing - at the vegan is part of the murder.

xpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 08:27 PM   #51
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor
 
abrilliantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab
Posts: 7,427
Likes: 152 (88 Posts)
Default

I just logged on and was like, what when did I post in a Animal Rights/ Cruelty thread? Until I read and saw the thread had been split.
__________________
Quote:
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #52
multiversal_quiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,825
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
Compassion starts with what's in your HEART. What's on or not on your plate has nothing to do with it.
__________________
Inactive.
multiversal_quiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #53
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor
 
abrilliantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab
Posts: 7,427
Likes: 152 (88 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
Are you saying that you are a cannibal and like the elites you enjoy a fresh baby every now and again?
__________________
Quote:
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #54
doctor fish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canary Islands
Posts: 1,350
Likes: 17 (11 Posts)
Default



Great pic

After his last post of more gibber it was a new one for me to do as he became the first David Icke poster to go on my blocked banned list.

It is also AMAZING how many Icke fans have never bothered to do a simple search to see what his own eating habits are.

Never in doubt for me.

David Icke = is, fact a Vegetarian

A decent man that not only talks the talk.

__________________
Question Everything!

Last edited by doctor fish; 22-10-2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: ha spell!
doctor fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #55
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor
 
abrilliantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab
Posts: 7,427
Likes: 152 (88 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor fish View Post


Great pic

After his last post of more gibber it was a new one for me to do as he became the first David Icke poster to go on my blocked banned list.

It is also AMAZING how many Icke fans have never bothered to do a simple search to see what his own eating habits are.

Never in doubt for me.

David Icke = is, fact a Vegetarian

A decent man that not only walks the walk.

I don't need to put anyone on my ignore list. I don't throw hissy fits about when I can't prove my point. David Icke is a Vegetarian, not a vegan who puts people on his ignore list because they don't agree with them.

Do we have to follow in the footsteps of David Icke because we agree with some of the things he says? Do we people? David Icke likes Football does that mean we must like Football too?
__________________
Quote:
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand."

Last edited by abrilliantone; 22-10-2013 at 09:27 PM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #56
donutwater
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab
Posts: 308
Likes: 44 (30 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
I don't need to put anyone on my ignore list. I don't throw hissy fits about when I can't prove my point. David Icke is a Vegetarian, not a vegan who puts people on his ignore list because they don't agree with them.

Do we have to follow in the footsteps of David Icke because we agree with some of the things he says? Do we people? David Icke likes Football does that mean we must like Football too?
I should hope not.
__________________
Quote:
"For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth"
donutwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #57
multiversal_quiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,825
Likes: 8 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
Are you saying that you are a cannibal and like the elites you enjoy a fresh baby every now and again?
To say the elites would be cannibals for eating babies would imply that they are human. I haven't elevated them to that status yet.
__________________
Inactive.
multiversal_quiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 09:49 PM   #58
doctor fish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canary Islands
Posts: 1,350
Likes: 17 (11 Posts)
Default

David Icke might to like to get in bed wearing pink pjs with bright blue spots on.

Like football I have no interest in his fashion sense at bedtime or anyother part of the day. Saying that I would wear a TPV teeshirt

But peoples diet and lifestyle choices in how they relate and conduct themselves with the rest of the Animal Kingdom on Planet Earth really does say a lot.

Some folk, many are just never gonna get it (as I was told today)
__________________
Question Everything!
doctor fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 09:54 PM   #59
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor
 
abrilliantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab
Posts: 7,427
Likes: 152 (88 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
To say the elites would be cannibals for eating babies would imply that they are human. I haven't elevated them to that status yet.
No real arguments there.

But like I said compassion starts within the heart. Can you actually say that the men and women. Who are Doctors, EMT's, Firefighters, Police Personnel. Who saves lives and risk their lives for complete strangers. Who so happen to enjoy a nice juicy steak after work. Doesn't have any compassion?
__________________
Quote:
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 09:54 PM   #60
i_am
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,018
Likes: 1,300 (633 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor fish View Post


Great pic

After his last post of more gibber it was a new one for me to do as he became the first David Icke poster to go on my blocked banned list.

It is also AMAZING how many Icke fans have never bothered to do a simple search to see what his own eating habits are.

Never in doubt for me.

David Icke = is, fact a Vegetarian

A decent man that not only talks the talk.

Why would we?

I spent a few days on a tour of Central Australia with David when he was here in 2011.

Could I tell you what he, or anyone else ate?

Nope! Because I am not the slightest bit interested in what other people's eating habits are. That is between them and their conscience and consciousness.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.