Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2016, 03:34 PM   #11461
alisa2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Land of Oz
Posts: 5,160
Likes: 387 (310 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post









13:18 Donald Trump calls Edward Snowden a “total traitor... and should be executed."

http://beforeitsnews.com/police-stat...rica-2968.html

We live in a country, under relative tyranny, where every email is read, every phone call is listened to and your every movement is tracked and dissident journalists are harassed and even murdered by federal agencies such as the rogue NSA, CIA and IRS? Are you thinking about escaping our corrupt and criminal government that has been hijacked by the bankers? The level of growing tyranny and brutal martial law enforcement is off the charts.
______

With last names like Trump and Obama, how can anyone take these guys seriously??
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:49 PM   #11462
alisa2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Land of Oz
Posts: 5,160
Likes: 387 (310 Posts)
Default

alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2016, 08:49 PM   #11463
lone star
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,823
Likes: 165 (122 Posts)
Default

someone said the other day i sounded just like Osho lol

I TOOK THAT AS A COMPLIMENT

i responded... with who knows what...cant remember, haha and then she said Osho would have laughed

women... haha

Last edited by lone star; 15-06-2016 at 10:34 PM.
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 03:47 PM   #11464
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,499 (899 Posts)
Default Osho the revolutionary

I consider Osho (the Bhagwan) the greatest revolutionary of the 20th century.
Osho was pleading against sexual repression and said that sexual repression is the reason that porn is successful and I don’t believe the stories about sex orgies in his communes. What makes the “books” of Osho all the more impressive is that they weren’t even books, but transcripts of his speeches to his sannyasins.

In 1981 Osho fled from India to Oregon, after which there were lots of judicial conflicts with the state, maybe Osho was even partly to blame for starting these. On October 27, 1985 Osho and some of his sannyasins left Oregon by plane, just when the police wanted to arrest him. After they made a stop in Charlotte NC; Osho and his group were arrested without a warrant and locked up in Mecklenburg County Jail. Over 12 days and 6 jails they moved Osho back to Oregon to stand trial. Osho later said that when he arrived in Oklahoma they ordered him to sign with “David Washington”, because they wanted to execute him without evidence.
The attorneys of Osho pleaded guilty to 2 of the original 34 charges brought against him. They sentenced Osho to a suspended jail sentence, a fine of 400,000 dollar and ordered him to leave the USA immediately for 5 years (he returned to India). Osho didn’t blame his attorneys for pleading against him and never made an appeal to the higher court. Osho said they poisoned him in jail. He died before he could return to the USA on January 19, 1990 in India aged 58. Here’s what Osho said about this: http://www.satrakshita.be/osho_in_an_us_prison.htm

Last edited by st jimmy; 04-08-2016 at 12:41 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 07:14 AM   #11465
iamhe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,473
Likes: 241 (198 Posts)
Default

OSHO,
THE LAST PART OF WHAT YOU SAID TO US IS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND BLISSFUL, BUT THE FIRST PART IS VERY FRIGHTENING -- BREAKING THE CUP, SUFFERING, FALLING DOWN ON THE GROUND, YOU NOT BEING THERE.
THEN OUR MINDS COME IN AND WE PLAY TRICKS WITH OUR BODIES.
WE SAY, "I HAVE THIS PAIN. I HAVE THIS BLISTER."
CAN YOU GIVE US SOME CLUE AS TO HOW WE CAN GET OVER THE BARRIERS WE CREATE FOR OURSELVES WHEN WE COME UP AGAINST FEAR?

Any conflict will create more barriers. If there is fear and you start doing something about it, then a new fear has entered: fear of the fear. It has become more complex. So the one thing to be done is, if fear is there, accept it. Don't do anything about it because doing will not help. Anything that you do out of fear will create more fear; anything that you do out of confusion will add more to confusion. Don't do anything. If fear is there note down that fear is there and accept it. What can you do? Nothing can be done; fear is there.
See, if you can just note down the fact that fear is there, where is the fear then? You have accepted it; it has dissolved. Acceptance dissolves; only acceptance, nothing else. If you fight you create another disturbance and this can go on ad infinitum, then there is no end to it. People come to me and they say, "We are very afraid, what should we do?" If I give them something to do they will do it with the being which is full of fear, so action will come out of their fear. And the action that comes out of fear cannot be anything other than fear.
I have heard that Adolf Hitler was suffering from deep depression, melancholy, and psychologists were saying that it was due to some hidden inferiority complex. So all the Aryan psychologists were called. They tried but they couldn't help, nothing came out of their analysis. So they suggested that a Jewish psychoanalyst should be called. Hitler was not ready in the beginning to call a Jew, but seeing no way out of it he had to yield. A great Jewish psychoanalyst was called. He analyzed, penetrated deep into Hitler's mind, dreams, and then he suggested, "Nothing much is a problem. Simply repeat one thing continuously, 'I am important, I am significant, I am indispensable.' Let it be a mantra. Night, day, whenever you remember, repeat 'I am important, I am significant, I am indispensable.'"
Hitler said, "Stop! You are giving me bad advice."
The psychoanalyst couldn't understand. He said "What do you mean? Why do you call this bad advice?"
Hitler said, "Because whatsoever I say, I am such a liar, I cannot believe it. I am such a liar, whatsoever I say, I cannot believe it. If you say: Repeat 'I am indispensable,' I know that this is a lie. I am saying it. I am a liar."
Out of lies, if you repeat something it will become a lie; out of fear, if you do something it will become a fear again. Out of hate, if you try to love that love will just be a hidden hate; it cannot be anything else-you are full of hate. Go to the preachers and they will say, "Try to love." They are talking nonsense because how can a person who is full of hate try to love? If he tries to love, this love will come out of hatred; it will be poisoned already, poisoned from the very source. And this is what the misery of all preachers is.
Gandhi said to people who were violent: Try to be nonviolent. Then their nonviolence comes out of violence, so their nonviolence is just a facade, just a face to show. Deep down, they are boiling with violence. If your brahmacharya, your celibacy, comes out of too much sexuality, it will be perverted sex, nothing else.
So please don't create any conflict. If you have one problem, don't create another; remain with the one, "don't fight and create another. It is easier to solve one problem than to solve another; and the first is near the source, the second will be removed. The further removed, the more impossible it becomes to solve it.
If you have fear, you have fear- why make a problem out of it? Then you know that you have fear, just as you have two hands. Why create a problem out of it- as if you have only one nose, not two? Why create a problem out of it? Fear is there: accept it, note it. Accept it, don't bother about it. What will happen?
Suddenly you will feel it has disappeared. And this is the inner alchemy -- a problem disappears if you accept it, and a problem grows more and more complex if you create any conflict with it. Yes, suffering is there, and suddenly fear comes- accept it. It is there and nothing can be done about it. And when I say nothing can be done about it, don't think that I am talking about pessimism to you. When I say nothing can be done about it I am giving you the key to solve it.
Suffering is there. It is part of life and part of growth; nothing is bad in it. Suffering becomes evil only when it is simply destructive and not creative at all; suffering becomes bad only when you suffer and nothing is gained out of it. But I am telling you the divine can be gained through suffering; then it becomes creative. Darkness is beautiful if the dawn is coming out of it soon; darkness is dangerous if it is endless, leads to no dawn, simply continues and continues and you go on moving in a rut, in a vicious circle. This is what is happening to you. Just to escape from one suffering you create another; then to escape from another, another. And this goes on and on and all those sufferings which you have not lived are waiting for you. You have escaped but you escape from one suffering to another, because a mind which was creating a suffering will create another. So you can escape from this suffering to that, but suffering will be there because your mind is the creative force.
Accept the suffering and pass through it; don't escape. This is a totally different dimension to work in.
Suffering is there: encounter it, go through it. Fear will be there, accept it. You will tremble, so tremble.
Why create a facade that you don't tremble, that you are not afraid? If you are a coward, accept it.
Everyone is a coward. People you call brave are just facades. Deep down they are as cowardly as anyone else, rather, more cowardly because just to hide that cowardliness they have created a bravery around them, and sometimes they act in such a way that everyone knows they are not cowards. Their bravery is just a screen. How can man be brave- because death is there. How can man be brave- because man is just a leaf in the winds. How can the leaf help not to tremble? When the wind blows the leaf will tremble. But you never say to the leaf, "You are a coward." You only say that the leaf is alive. So when you tremble and fear takes grip of you, you are a leaf in the wind. Beautiful- why create a problem out of it? But society has created problems out of everything.
If a child is afraid in the dark, we say, "Don't be afraid, be brave." Why? The child is innocent- naturally he feels fear in the dark. You force him: "Be brave." So he also forces, then he becomes tense. Then he endures the darkness but now tense; now, his whole being is ready to tremble and he suppresses it. This suppressed trembling will follow him now his whole life. It was good to tremble in the darkness, nothing was wrong. It was good to cry and run, nothing was wrong. The child would have come out of darkness more experienced, more knowing. And he would have realized, if he passed through darkness trembling and crying and weeping, that there was nothing to fear. Suppressed, you never experience the thing in its totality, `you never gain anything out of it. Wisdom comes through suffering and wisdom comes through acceptance. Whatsoever the case, be at ease with it.
Don't look to society and its condemnation. Nobody is to judge you here and nobody can pretend to be a judge. Don't judge others and don't be perturbed and disturbed by others' judgment. You are alone and you are unique. You never were before, you never will be again. You are beautiful. Accept it. And whatsoever happens, allow it to happen and pass through it. Soon, suffering will be a learning; then it has become creative.
Fear will give you fearlessness. Out of anger will come compassion. Out of the understanding of hate, love will be born to you. But this happens not in a conflict, this happens in a passing-through with alert awareness. Accept, and pass through it. And if you make it a point to pass through every experience, then there will be death, the most intense experience. Life is nothing before it because life cannot be so intense as death.
Life is spread out over a long time -- seventy years, one hundred years. Death is intense because it is not spread out -- it is in a single moment. Life has to pass one hundred years or seventy years, it cannot be so intense. Death comes in a single moment; it comes whole, not fragmentary. It will be so intense you cannot know anything more intense. But if you are afraid, if before death comes you have escaped, if you have become unconscious because of the fear, you have missed one of the golden opportunities, the golden gate. If your whole life you have been accepting things, when death comes, patiently, passively you will accept and enter into it without any effort to escape. If you can enter death passively, silently, without any effort, death disappears. When Krishna, Christ, Buddha, Mahavir say you are deathless, they are not talking about a doctrine, they are talking about their own experience.
This can happen here in this camp also, because samadhi is death, dhyan is death, meditation is death.
Many times there will be moments when you will suddenly feel you are dying. Don't escape, allow it to happen. If you allow it to happen, death has gone, death is there no more, and the inner flame, beginningless, endless, has come into being. It has always been there, now you can feel it. So this should be the sutra. With fear, hate, jealousy, anything whatsoever, don't create a problem out of it. Accept it, allow it, pass through it, and you will defeat all suffering, all death. And you will become a Jaina- a victorious one.
Anything more?
Likes: (1)
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2016, 07:39 AM   #11466
iamhe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,473
Likes: 241 (198 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
OSHO,
THE LAST PART OF WHAT YOU SAID TO US IS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND BLISSFUL, BUT THE FIRST PART IS VERY FRIGHTENING -- BREAKING THE CUP, SUFFERING, FALLING DOWN ON THE GROUND, YOU NOT BEING THERE.
THEN OUR MINDS COME IN AND WE PLAY TRICKS WITH OUR BODIES.
WE SAY, "I HAVE THIS PAIN. I HAVE THIS BLISTER."
CAN YOU GIVE US SOME CLUE AS TO HOW WE CAN GET OVER THE BARRIERS WE CREATE FOR OURSELVES WHEN WE COME UP AGAINST FEAR?

Any conflict will create more barriers. If there is fear and you start doing something about it, then a new fear has entered: fear of the fear. It has become more complex. So the one thing to be done is, if fear is there, accept it. Don't do anything about it because doing will not help. Anything that you do out of fear will create more fear; anything that you do out of confusion will add more to confusion. Don't do anything. If fear is there note down that fear is there and accept it. What can you do? Nothing can be done; fear is there.
See, if you can just note down the fact that fear is there, where is the fear then? You have accepted it; it has dissolved. Acceptance dissolves; only acceptance, nothing else. If you fight you create another disturbance and this can go on ad infinitum, then there is no end to it. People come to me and they say, "We are very afraid, what should we do?" If I give them something to do they will do it with the being which is full of fear, so action will come out of their fear. And the action that comes out of fear cannot be anything other than fear.
I have heard that Adolf Hitler was suffering from deep depression, melancholy, and psychologists were saying that it was due to some hidden inferiority complex. So all the Aryan psychologists were called. They tried but they couldn't help, nothing came out of their analysis. So they suggested that a Jewish psychoanalyst should be called. Hitler was not ready in the beginning to call a Jew, but seeing no way out of it he had to yield. A great Jewish psychoanalyst was called. He analyzed, penetrated deep into Hitler's mind, dreams, and then he suggested, "Nothing much is a problem. Simply repeat one thing continuously, 'I am important, I am significant, I am indispensable.' Let it be a mantra. Night, day, whenever you remember, repeat 'I am important, I am significant, I am indispensable.'"
Hitler said, "Stop! You are giving me bad advice."
The psychoanalyst couldn't understand. He said "What do you mean? Why do you call this bad advice?"
Hitler said, "Because whatsoever I say, I am such a liar, I cannot believe it. I am such a liar, whatsoever I say, I cannot believe it. If you say: Repeat 'I am indispensable,' I know that this is a lie. I am saying it. I am a liar."
Out of lies, if you repeat something it will become a lie; out of fear, if you do something it will become a fear again. Out of hate, if you try to love that love will just be a hidden hate; it cannot be anything else-you are full of hate. Go to the preachers and they will say, "Try to love." They are talking nonsense because how can a person who is full of hate try to love? If he tries to love, this love will come out of hatred; it will be poisoned already, poisoned from the very source. And this is what the misery of all preachers is.
Gandhi said to people who were violent: Try to be nonviolent. Then their nonviolence comes out of violence, so their nonviolence is just a facade, just a face to show. Deep down, they are boiling with violence. If your brahmacharya, your celibacy, comes out of too much sexuality, it will be perverted sex, nothing else.
So please don't create any conflict. If you have one problem, don't create another; remain with the one, "don't fight and create another. It is easier to solve one problem than to solve another; and the first is near the source, the second will be removed. The further removed, the more impossible it becomes to solve it.
If you have fear, you have fear- why make a problem out of it? Then you know that you have fear, just as you have two hands. Why create a problem out of it- as if you have only one nose, not two? Why create a problem out of it? Fear is there: accept it, note it. Accept it, don't bother about it. What will happen?
Suddenly you will feel it has disappeared. And this is the inner alchemy -- a problem disappears if you accept it, and a problem grows more and more complex if you create any conflict with it. Yes, suffering is there, and suddenly fear comes- accept it. It is there and nothing can be done about it. And when I say nothing can be done about it, don't think that I am talking about pessimism to you. When I say nothing can be done about it I am giving you the key to solve it.
Suffering is there. It is part of life and part of growth; nothing is bad in it. Suffering becomes evil only when it is simply destructive and not creative at all; suffering becomes bad only when you suffer and nothing is gained out of it. But I am telling you the divine can be gained through suffering; then it becomes creative. Darkness is beautiful if the dawn is coming out of it soon; darkness is dangerous if it is endless, leads to no dawn, simply continues and continues and you go on moving in a rut, in a vicious circle. This is what is happening to you. Just to escape from one suffering you create another; then to escape from another, another. And this goes on and on and all those sufferings which you have not lived are waiting for you. You have escaped but you escape from one suffering to another, because a mind which was creating a suffering will create another. So you can escape from this suffering to that, but suffering will be there because your mind is the creative force.
Accept the suffering and pass through it; don't escape. This is a totally different dimension to work in.
Suffering is there: encounter it, go through it. Fear will be there, accept it. You will tremble, so tremble.
Why create a facade that you don't tremble, that you are not afraid? If you are a coward, accept it.
Everyone is a coward. People you call brave are just facades. Deep down they are as cowardly as anyone else, rather, more cowardly because just to hide that cowardliness they have created a bravery around them, and sometimes they act in such a way that everyone knows they are not cowards. Their bravery is just a screen. How can man be brave- because death is there. How can man be brave- because man is just a leaf in the winds. How can the leaf help not to tremble? When the wind blows the leaf will tremble. But you never say to the leaf, "You are a coward." You only say that the leaf is alive. So when you tremble and fear takes grip of you, you are a leaf in the wind. Beautiful- why create a problem out of it? But society has created problems out of everything.
If a child is afraid in the dark, we say, "Don't be afraid, be brave." Why? The child is innocent- naturally he feels fear in the dark. You force him: "Be brave." So he also forces, then he becomes tense. Then he endures the darkness but now tense; now, his whole being is ready to tremble and he suppresses it. This suppressed trembling will follow him now his whole life. It was good to tremble in the darkness, nothing was wrong. It was good to cry and run, nothing was wrong. The child would have come out of darkness more experienced, more knowing. And he would have realized, if he passed through darkness trembling and crying and weeping, that there was nothing to fear. Suppressed, you never experience the thing in its totality, `you never gain anything out of it. Wisdom comes through suffering and wisdom comes through acceptance. Whatsoever the case, be at ease with it.
Don't look to society and its condemnation. Nobody is to judge you here and nobody can pretend to be a judge. Don't judge others and don't be perturbed and disturbed by others' judgment. You are alone and you are unique. You never were before, you never will be again. You are beautiful. Accept it. And whatsoever happens, allow it to happen and pass through it. Soon, suffering will be a learning; then it has become creative.
Fear will give you fearlessness. Out of anger will come compassion. Out of the understanding of hate, love will be born to you. But this happens not in a conflict, this happens in a passing-through with alert awareness. Accept, and pass through it. And if you make it a point to pass through every experience, then there will be death, the most intense experience. Life is nothing before it because life cannot be so intense as death.
Life is spread out over a long time -- seventy years, one hundred years. Death is intense because it is not spread out -- it is in a single moment. Life has to pass one hundred years or seventy years, it cannot be so intense. Death comes in a single moment; it comes whole, not fragmentary. It will be so intense you cannot know anything more intense. But if you are afraid, if before death comes you have escaped, if you have become unconscious because of the fear, you have missed one of the golden opportunities, the golden gate. If your whole life you have been accepting things, when death comes, patiently, passively you will accept and enter into it without any effort to escape. If you can enter death passively, silently, without any effort, death disappears. When Krishna, Christ, Buddha, Mahavir say you are deathless, they are not talking about a doctrine, they are talking about their own experience.
This can happen here in this camp also, because samadhi is death, dhyan is death, meditation is death.
Many times there will be moments when you will suddenly feel you are dying. Don't escape, allow it to happen. If you allow it to happen, death has gone, death is there no more, and the inner flame, beginningless, endless, has come into being. It has always been there, now you can feel it. So this should be the sutra. With fear, hate, jealousy, anything whatsoever, don't create a problem out of it. Accept it, allow it, pass through it, and you will defeat all suffering, all death. And you will become a Jaina- a victorious one.
Anything more?
Osho says "accepting is dissolving" and "accept it and pass through it".
He does not elaborate more on the "pass through" process which is the most important.
Indeed there is no dissolving without acceptance.
Courage to accept is comes first. Then acceptance. Then action.
As long as there is a need for acceptance, inaction is not possible.
And the action is the "pass through"
For example, let's say "I accept I have hate". Since a thought must be followed by action and thoughts are creative, my next move could be some hateful actions. But the pass through is not about acting on what was accepted but about dissolving it. So the action is non reaction to negativity but dissolving it.
We dissolve it in the same was we accept it, with a thought.
If I say "I accept I feel hate", I can also say "I let myself feel all the hate I can feel and I let it slowly dissolve".
Dissolving and passing through is all about asking questions.
The next question could be "what is this hate I feel?" and it can lead us to see that it is a frustrated want, something I cannot have.
The questions must go on or we're stuck and the next question could be "why must I have this like that, could I just be already whole without this experience?". "Could I let it pass or let is happen in a different more harmonious way?". And this is the question that leads us to our ego frustrations. It's the ego thought, or the fear of separation, out of which we can possibly conceive we are lacking anything ever.
So, "am I ever separate?"
Likes: (1)
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 12:57 AM   #11467
lone star
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,823
Likes: 165 (122 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
Osho says "accepting is dissolving" and "accept it and pass through it".
He does not elaborate more on the "pass through" process which is the most important.
Indeed there is no dissolving without acceptance.
Courage to accept is comes first. Then acceptance. Then action.
As long as there is a need for acceptance, inaction is not possible.
And the action is the "pass through"
For example, let's say "I accept I have hate". Since a thought must be followed by action and thoughts are creative, my next move could be some hateful actions. But the pass through is not about acting on what was accepted but about dissolving it. So the action is non reaction to negativity but dissolving it.
We dissolve it in the same was we accept it, with a thought.
If I say "I accept I feel hate", I can also say "I let myself feel all the hate I can feel and I let it slowly dissolve".
Dissolving and passing through is all about asking questions.
The next question could be "what is this hate I feel?" and it can lead us to see that it is a frustrated want, something I cannot have.
The questions must go on or we're stuck and the next question could be "why must I have this like that, could I just be already whole without this experience?". "Could I let it pass or let is happen in a different more harmonious way?". And this is the question that leads us to our ego frustrations. It's the ego thought, or the fear of separation, out of which we can possibly conceive we are lacking anything ever.
So, "am I ever separate?"
Beautiful
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 03:11 AM   #11468
townkat
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 26
Likes: 4 (2 Posts)
Default

"You have to save yourself from so many good-intentioned people, do-gooders, who are constantly advising you to be this, to be that. Listen to them, thank them.
They don´t mean any harm — but harm is what happens.
You just listen to your own heart. That is your only teacher.
In the real journey of life, your own intuition is your only teacher" Osho
Likes: (1)
townkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 08:25 PM   #11469
alisa2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Land of Oz
Posts: 5,160
Likes: 387 (310 Posts)
Default

http://www.osho.com/read/osho/osho-on-topics/thoughts

Thoughts

Mind doesn´t exist as an entity – this is the first thing. Only thoughts exist.

The second thing: thoughts exist separate from you, they are not one with your nature, they come and go – you remain, you persist. You are like the sky: it never comes, it never goes, it is always there. Clouds come and go, they are momentary phenomena, they are not eternal. Even if you try to cling to a thought, you cannot retain it for long; it has to go, it has its own birth and death. Thoughts are not yours, they don´t belong to you. They come as visitors, guests, but they are not the host.

Last edited by alisa2; 22-02-2017 at 08:26 PM.
Likes: (1)
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 03:52 AM   #11470
iamhe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,473
Likes: 241 (198 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post
http://www.osho.com/read/osho/osho-on-topics/thoughts

Thoughts

Mind doesn´t exist as an entity – this is the first thing. Only thoughts exist.

The second thing: thoughts exist separate from you, they are not one with your nature, they come and go – you remain, you persist. You are like the sky: it never comes, it never goes, it is always there. Clouds come and go, they are momentary phenomena, they are not eternal. Even if you try to cling to a thought, you cannot retain it for long; it has to go, it has its own birth and death. Thoughts are not yours, they don´t belong to you. They come as visitors, guests, but they are not the host.
lol Osho tried to make a distinction between one's eternal, unchangeable nature and the thought delusion one likes to cover their real nature with. But make no mistake, it's your thoughts, all of them. You might be influenced to think those thoughts as a separate entity you think you are, but it's you who accept to be influenced and proceed to think thoughts. You think them so they're yours
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 05:51 PM   #11471
lone star
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,823
Likes: 165 (122 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
lol Osho tried to make a distinction between one's eternal, unchangeable nature and the thought delusion one likes to cover their real nature with. But make no mistake, it's your thoughts, all of them. You might be influenced to think those thoughts as a separate entity you think you are, but it's you who accept to be influenced and proceed to think thoughts. You think them so they're yours
that was a bad osho quote ..

yes thoughts are your own, but they are not very real.

I can think that I am you with my thoughts, but that doesn’t make me feel very much like you

our own personal minds and emotions are more real, and can create and change our realities!

My thoughts now lol is like when we dream at night, its our sub consciousness creating the thoughts in the dream (cruise control) unless we are lucid dreaming than the mind is working and can create in the dream

and so its gods sub consciousness thats creating this dream we are in now, with some of us awakening and creating our own experiences, with our minds

Last edited by lone star; 23-02-2017 at 08:46 PM.
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 10:31 PM   #11472
iamhe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,473
Likes: 241 (198 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post
that was a bad osho quote ..

yes thoughts are your own, but they are not very real.

I can think that I am you with my thoughts, but that doesn’t make me feel very much like you

our own personal minds and emotions are more real, and can create and change our realities!

My thoughts now lol is like when we dream at night, its our sub consciousness creating the thoughts in the dream (cruise control) unless we are lucid dreaming than the mind is working and can create in the dream

and so its gods sub consciousness thats creating this dream we are in now, with some of us awakening and creating our own experiences, with our minds
this subject is being discussed in more detail on the other subforum feel welcome to join.
by the way, thoughts become feelings when you start to believe them.
when my body sleeps and I get to dream something, I couldn't care less whether it's my subconscious or my conscious mind that's dreaming the dream, that's irrelevant

Last edited by iamhe; 23-02-2017 at 10:32 PM.
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 10:37 PM   #11473
iamhe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,473
Likes: 241 (198 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post
that was a bad osho quote ..

yes thoughts are your own, but they are not very real.

I can think that I am you with my thoughts, but that doesn’t make me feel very much like you

our own personal minds and emotions are more real, and can create and change our realities!

My thoughts now lol is like when we dream at night, its our sub consciousness creating the thoughts in the dream (cruise control) unless we are lucid dreaming than the mind is working and can create in the dream

and so its gods sub consciousness thats creating this dream we are in now, with some of us awakening and creating our own experiences, with our minds
and if you're gonna think in terms of God and us, that's just bad programming you got in your childhood and have still not investigated properly. I advise you take a look at it
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 01:00 PM   #11474
lone star
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,823
Likes: 165 (122 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
and if you're gonna think in terms of God and us, that's just bad programming you got in your childhood and have still not investigated properly. I advise you take a look at it
lol

Its very simple to understand. Your just a woman, and women cant see the bigger picture. But yall are great at popping out babies!

God created our space and gave us energy. its up to us to create from there. Look at music, men create it, women just become fixated by it ..

instead of constantly creating, we keep ourselves busy diagnosing each other like control freaks ..
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 03:55 PM   #11475
iamhe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,473
Likes: 241 (198 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post
lol

Its very simple to understand. Your just a woman, and women cant see the bigger picture. But yall are great at popping out babies!

God created our space and gave us energy. its up to us to create from there. Look at music, men create it, women just become fixated by it ..

instead of constantly creating, we keep ourselves busy diagnosing each other like control freaks ..
well thanks for diagnosing me
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 04:42 PM   #11476
alisa2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Land of Oz
Posts: 5,160
Likes: 387 (310 Posts)
Default

Maa Sheela talking about how she would never work for a corporation because nobody has a voice in a corporation. It could be the reason why We the People are not being heard- almost everyone works for a corporation. No one's ideas matter, no one's allowed to think for themselves. Decisions are handed down from the top to bottom and the employees are to comply. It's the same in any corporation- the people have no voice.



45:32
Maa Sheela: No, I would not have worked for Hilary Clinton, or Obama, and definitely not for the man who is there now. I was not a politician, and I'm still not a politician—that's not my taste.

Would you have worked for a corporation?

No. I would not have worked for any corporation. I'm more a person who requires possibility to present my ideas, to think for myself, and still I had a boss who allowed me to present my ideas to him, sometimes he said no and sometimes he said yes it's a good idea—and that openness, that give and take was important.

Last edited by alisa2; 06-06-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Likes: (1)
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.