Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 22-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #21
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch View Post
November 2th is Day of the Dead. Scorpio = death.

My mum's birthday. Mine's the 21st. I reckon everything will go down then.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #22
ambler1980

Quote:
November 2th is Day of the Dead. Scorpio = death.

No, Scorpio doesn't equal death, not in a literal way. Scorpio is the sign of TRANSFORMATION, which is death of the old and start of the new (ruling planet pluto, lord of the underworld = the underworld of the mayan cycles), so yes, you're right, it makes sense the change happens while the sun is transiting Scorpio, but don't fall prey to the mass media's sensationalist mind control and fear mongering of literal death (your skull image is inappropriate in that sense, as that is a five sense reality limiting view of death, and we are far more than the five senses)
Old 22-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #23
unenlightened_waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
How d'ya mean 'lessons'?
Like you darling

Tis difficult to explain... Ok how's this - feeling towards situations/experiences come to the surface and feel 10 times as much as they did before (not necessarily in a bad way) and the lessons you learn from such feelings/experiences seem to be that much more ground breaking, like every moment is changing your heart.
unenlightened_waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #24
armoured_amazon

It would definitely be good to see some non-physical action tear the system to shreds.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #25
unenlightened_waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
No, Scorpio doesn't equal death, not in a literal way. Scorpio is the sign of TRANSFORMATION, which is death of the old and start of the new (ruling planet pluto, lord of the underworld = the underworld of the mayan cycles), so yes, you're right, it makes sense the change happens while the sun is transiting Scorpio, but don't fall prey to the mass media's sensationalist mind control and fear mongering of literal death (your skull image is inappropriate in that sense, as that is a five sense reality limiting view of death, and we are far more than the five senses)
The skull does not represent death, it means looking inwards at yourself, like Hamlet and Masonry and all that polava. To change oneself... as you say:

"TRANSFORMATION, which is death of the old and start of the new"

Tis an alchemical symbol.
Old 22-09-2010, 08:01 PM   #26
ambler1980

it's also important to remember that THERE IS NO TIME, there are only events and energy...and these events have cycles to them, and the cycle is like a spiral...we are at the the thinnest and fastest point at the end of the cycle, like the bottom of a a spiraling water drain, so the same energy that went into large, long events in the past (WW2, age of enlightenment, etc) simply happen in a MUCH shorter period of time, and RESONATE WITH EACH OTHER...that's why the mayan calendar and time wave zero are so accurate, it's because they are not calendars, they are graphs of information, and we live in an information construct...so don't get too caught up in dates and prediction...it's not prediction, it's seeing what's already there.
Old 22-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #27
ponzi nemesis

Excellent OP/thread. One tiny detail, the "days" and "nights" of the final ('Universal') underworld are 18 days rather than twenty, i.e. the cycles get even tighter than the OP suggests come next February!

Another observation; many people have suggested that 9/11 is some kind of "key" for mass awakening. Notice how the tenth anniversary crops up in the penultimate day of the Universal Underworld.

September 9th 2011 also happens to be exactly 10,000 days after Robert Gallo announced that HIV is the probable cause of AIDS in April 1984. That statement is nonsense, and it has brought us untold misery over the years.

Slightly off topic, think of famous movies involving years. "1984" brought us fear in the form of "HIV" ('Sex Crime' was a song featured in the movie!); "2001" brought us fear in the form of "9/11". Perhaps "2010", "The Year We Make Contact", will involve some kind of "disclosure", maybe hyped up with more fear, for now at least, but open up people's minds more and more in any case.

Anyway I am looking forward to a great long weekend from Friday 9th Sept 2011 to Sunday 11th Sept 2011 when we finally manage to get the truth about all these various subjects to reach critical mass. We have an interesting year ahead, folks!

ponzi nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 08:15 PM   #28
arch

Quote:
Actual death is the cessation of the old and thereby the sense of future. I feel that will be more evident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unenlightened_waffle View Post
The skull does not represent death, it means looking inwards at yourself, like Hamlet and Masonry and all that polava. To change oneself... as you say:

"TRANSFORMATION, which is death of the old and start of the new"

Tis an alchemical symbol.
To free yourself from all your outward securities (covered up by the skin).
arch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 08:19 PM   #29
unenlightened_waffle

Quote:

To free yourself from all your outward securities (covered up by the skin).
Yes, thank you... what he said.
Old 22-09-2010, 08:23 PM   #30
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi nemesis View Post
Excellent OP/thread. One tiny detail, the "days" and "nights" of the final ('Universal') underworld are 18 days rather than twenty
actually that's not correct. if each day and night lasts 18 days, that would equal only 234 days from Feb 11 2011, which falls short of the end of the calendar (Oct 28 2011).

total days and nights = 13

13x18 = 234 days (Oct 2nd 2011/26 days short)

13x20 = 260 days (Oct 28 2011/end of calendar)

Last edited by ambler1980; 22-09-2010 at 08:27 PM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #31
ambler1980

Quote:
Actual death is the cessation of the old and thereby the sense of future.
yes, but Scorpio doesn't equate with death, which is what you said. Scorpio equates with transformation in all forms. With your skull, I got the sense of DEATH in it's literal meaning, which is the end of life. I guess you didn't mean it literally, so sorry about that.

Last edited by ambler1980; 22-09-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 22-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #32
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorleyart View Post
I first got into Ian Lungoulds stuff three or four years ago and it resonated true with me, we are in for a heck of a ride in the next couple of years!
Yep, Ian Lungold was a great man and great researcher and a lot of what he said made a lot of sense.

I like how he described how it isnt actually time that is speeding up but it is creation that is speeding up and more and more is happening in the world in less & less time which makes a lot of sense too when you think back to whats been going on just the last few decades even.

Some interesting times ahead i feel.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #33
ambler1980

For those interested, here is Ian giving a talk about the calendar, which has alot of similar points being made in this thread

Last edited by ambler1980; 22-09-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 22-09-2010, 08:50 PM   #34
arch

Quote:
yes, but Scorpio doesn't equate with death, which is what you said. Scorpio equates with transformation in all forms. With your skull, I got the sense of DEATH in it's literal meaning, which is the end of life. I guess you didn't mean it literally, so sorry about that.
Ahh yes, meaning is quite relative anyway eh. Probably a part of us intended it in the literal way. Probably the part that we are talking about. The part that is scared to death.

The folks partaking in the Day of the Dead use these skulls to represent it.
arch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 10:36 PM   #35
ponzi nemesis

Quote:
actually that's not correct. if each day and night lasts 18 days, that would equal only 234 days from Feb 11 2011, which falls short of the end of the calendar (Oct 28 2011).

total days and nights = 13

13x18 = 234 days (Oct 2nd 2011/26 days short)

13x20 = 260 days (Oct 28 2011/end of calendar)
Interesting. I was going from what is on Calleman's website:

http://www.calleman.com/content/pyra...sciousness.htm

Scroll down and you'll see that, instead of showing something called the "Universal Underworld" starting Feb 11 he has it tagged as "Cosmic", starting 9th March, with 18 day "days" and "nights".

The chart you showed does say "With thanks to Dr. Carl Calleman"; maybe he has revised things? Note also that it says "Each Underworld is 20 times shorter than the previous one"; 12.8 years divided by 20 is 234 days rather than 260 too.

It seems trivial, but since this interpretation of the calendar seems to fit what we are observing, not to mention events in my own life(!), so accurately, I find myself watching it pretty closely

I'm curious as to what has happened here in any case; thanks for pointing out the difference here. Perhaps we'll get a better idea of the next waves of ups and downs when they start rolling in towards us next year!

I'm going to have a look at timewave zero too and see if that yields any clues for the detail of 2011; I'll post again if I spot anything.
ponzi nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 10:44 PM   #36
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi nemesis View Post
Interesting. I was going from what is on Calleman's website:

http://www.calleman.com/content/pyra...sciousness.htm

Scroll down and you'll see that, instead of showing something called the "Universal Underworld" starting Feb 11 he has it tagged as "Cosmic", starting 9th March, with 18 day "days" and "nights".

The chart you showed does say "With thanks to Dr. Carl Calleman"; maybe he has revised things? Note also that it says "Each Underworld is 20 times shorter than the previous one"; 12.8 years divided by 20 is 234 days rather than 260 too.

It seems trivial, but since this interpretation of the calendar seems to fit what we are observing, not to mention events in my own life(!), so accurately, I find myself watching it pretty closely

I'm curious as to what has happened here in any case; thanks for pointing out the difference here. Perhaps we'll get a better idea of the next waves of ups and downs when they start rolling in towards us next year!

I'm going to have a look at timewave zero too and see if that yields any clues for the detail of 2011; I'll post again if I spot anything.
i like reading your posts but your avatar is freaking me out.
Old 22-09-2010, 11:16 PM   #37
steve1964

Quote:
why explain
steve1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 11:18 PM   #38
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
beat me to it I was going to ask if hes seen the crazy man in his av.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 11:23 PM   #39
steve1964

LOL

I like your Sig thats the shit we have to over come I take it you mean one's Ego
steve1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 11:27 PM   #40
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
The Mayans calender could predict solar & lanar eclypses accuractly 5000 years before they happened.....
When you overlay their calendar,Terence's Time Wave Zero graph ,and the Webbots predictions it is very chilling.....
BTW ,,Clif High,who invented the webbots ,was a huge believer in Terence McKenna's time wave zero theory ,,,,,,

Terence was way ahead of his time. I wish he hadn't have gone so soon, he'd have so much awesome stuff to share with us nowadays!!

Last edited by phemohilia; 22-09-2010 at 11:27 PM.
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote