Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 19-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #21
siphon880di

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
I've never seen acne lined up in symmetry like that... right along the cheekbone...
That's exactly what I've been saying all along.
siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 10:27 PM   #22
karol2020
Inactive

its a bit strange really, cause sometimes the acne seems to dissapear even with a good lightening and the quality of the video is not so low... but if we could discover more photos of other videos of this player would be great... whats his real name?
karol2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 11:35 PM   #23
karol2020
Inactive

I have discovered some things... His real name is Kim Jung Woo... what happened with his severe acne in this video? in that same championship:

what´s the make up he uses? many people with acne would love to know, because his acne seems to disapear as magic and his skin looks very clean...
Old 20-03-2009, 12:21 AM   #24
howie

Quote:
Originally Posted by karol2020 View Post
I have discovered some things... His real name is Kim Jung Woo... what happened with his severe acne in this video? in that same championship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSsZX...eature=related

what´s the make up he uses? many people with acne would love to know, because his acne seems to disapear as magic and his skin looks very clean...
Youtube comment:

Quote:
(1 week ago)

seriously that kid on the left looks like an alien
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 12:44 AM   #25
skunksmash

i must say im not convinced........

there was nothing that stood out for me in that vid except the irony of the amount of money that gets piled in to showcasing such a CRAP game..??

SK

Last edited by skunksmash; 20-03-2009 at 12:45 AM.
skunksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2009, 02:23 AM   #26
karol2020
Inactive

another video:

I usualy look with a bit of suspicious at this reptilian shapshifters youtube videos, but here I´m finding strange how his acne seems to be gone... not a single sign of acne in this video.. look at the end especially when the game finnishes... his skin is so smooth and clean... like the others participants of this championship too too.. no problem with acne..
Old 21-03-2009, 01:58 AM   #27
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by diky View Post
so what does your mind believe?
probably that your are gay!

peace and love
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 01:59 AM   #28
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasol View Post
and another LOL thread. i´m sorry to say, but this forum is full of shit.
bye then!

go on..fuck off!

peace and love
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 01:52 PM   #29
diky

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
probably that your are gay!
what a thick twat

Last edited by diky; 21-03-2009 at 01:57 PM.
diky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 03:12 AM   #30
mrindigo
Inactive

This is certainly odd looking, and as others have posted before, I've personally never seen acne like that. There's a first time for everything I suppose. Who knows, maybe he is a shapeshifter?

A few questions bother me though, why would a race of intellectually and technologically superior beings be playing human created video games in a contest? There wouldn't really be much of a challenge, would there? Also, if such media has been leaked before of them shapeshifting, why would they deliberately go into the public eye and risk exposure? Seems to me that they would avoid most televised functions because of this, hell any function if they're really trying to be covert. It's these questions that make me a bit skeptical towards public video and pictures involving reptilian shapeshifters. Maybe it's not as clear cut as that. Sometimes the best places to hide are in the open. Still, I can't help but think that they wouldn't be so careless as to show this to such a wide audiance.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 11:14 AM   #31
apemachine
Premier Subscribers

I don't know if he's a shapeshifter or not, but that video and this screenshot is very strange indeed.
Old 22-03-2009, 01:16 PM   #32
venividivici2311

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
This is certainly odd looking, and as others have posted before, I've personally never seen acne like that. There's a first time for everything I suppose. Who knows, maybe he is a shapeshifter?

A few questions bother me though, why would a race of intellectually and technologically superior beings be playing human created video games in a contest? There wouldn't really be much of a challenge, would there? Also, if such media has been leaked before of them shapeshifting, why would they deliberately go into the public eye and risk exposure? Seems to me that they would avoid most televised functions because of this, hell any function if they're really trying to be covert. It's these questions that make me a bit skeptical towards public video and pictures involving reptilian shapeshifters. Maybe it's not as clear cut as that. Sometimes the best places to hide are in the open. Still, I can't help but think that they wouldn't be so careless as to show this to such a wide audiance.
everything is possible,why wouldn't they be playing games,they could be evil to us,but they are beings to,if terrorising us is their only hobby,they need to get a life,it won't last for ever lol.So why not video games

He could be a rogue reptillian,someone who was bored intimidating the human race

Who says hes reptillian,if reptile can shapeshift,why cant other races?he doesnt have to be an evil reptile,not all reptiles are pure evil
Old 22-03-2009, 01:17 PM   #33
venividivici2311

Quote:
Originally Posted by apemachine View Post

I don't know if he's a shapeshifter or not, but that video and this screenshot is very strange indeed.
Forget about those zits,take a look at those eyes
Old 22-03-2009, 04:30 PM   #34
rhydra

Old 23-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #35
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivici2311 View Post
everything is possible,why wouldn't they be playing games,they could be evil to us,but they are beings to,if terrorising us is their only hobby,they need to get a life,it won't last for ever lol.So why not video games

He could be a rogue reptillian,someone who was bored intimidating the human race

Who says hes reptilian,if reptile can shapeshift,why cant other races?he doesn't have to be an evil reptile,not all reptiles are pure evil

Oh I don't think all of them would be evil. My point was that trivial things like video games might not be fun to other races who are supposed to be mentally, physically, and technologically superior to us.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #36
siphon880di

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
Oh I don't think all of them would be evil. My point was that trivial things like video games might not be fun to other races who are supposed to be mentally, physically, and technologically superior to us.
It could be that they miss that technology here on earth, so they turn to video games.
siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #37
venividivici2311

Could it be that the game on this subject is a training program for those reptiles,"tactics on how to conquer earth"
Old 23-03-2009, 10:29 PM   #38
karol2020
Inactive

I thought this thread would have more comments, but it seems the people are reading it but not commenting... I find a bit strange the desapering of his acne but maybe is just the light..
Old 23-03-2009, 11:12 PM   #39
michael christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by siphon880di View Post
It could be that they miss that technology here on earth, so they turn to video games.
It seems like we are at the point of our own evolution where some of us are starting to realize that life IS the video game... and that actual video games are a waste of time. Seems like human beings play video games to waste time and in some rare instances, to expand consciousness by exploring fantastic ideas, but I would imagine a spiritually advanced race would probably explore dream states a lot and wouldn't even know the meaning of the word "boredom" - but I could be projecting.

Still, if a spiritually advanced society plays video games, I don't know how much more spiritually advanced I wanna be.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)

Last edited by michael christopher; 23-03-2009 at 11:14 PM.
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2009, 08:33 AM   #40
omegasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
bye then!

go on..fuck off! peace and love
nah, i´m not gonna leave this forum. i like to laugh about people like you.
omegasol is offline   Reply With Quote